cal's monster offensive line

1,530,926 Views | 9972 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by WalterSobchak
sonofabear51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky, we did yoga in Santorini, if you haven't been there you need to.
Start Slowly and taper off
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BjUAY6sh1gS
51, if ur a curvy brunette yoga female plz send me a pm, ok?

santorini now on the bucket travel list#
Shocky1

shocky has made the gameday selling out initiative recommendations of offering free tixs to all students and recruiting an asian walk on to multiple members of the cal basketball program

let's see if they r listening or not, responding to emails does not seem to be a strength of some folks on mad dog's staff...just winning more games will not get attendance back to the cal's monster class era of almost 11,000 in the haas on gamedays

Shocky1
^ the 1st step of the next athletic director once the con artist & jenny are terminated will be to demote the clueless markeisha everett who is the primary obstructionist to offering free tixs to all berkeley students on gamedays
sonofabear51
I am not a curvey brunette female, however I proposed there and was accepted. And yes she is a curvey brunette female. LOLProbably the best place on earth to propose. Yes we are still together and happily so. Greece is way cool, and if you haven't been you need to go.
Start Slowly and taper off
Shocky1
51, which just proves the monster's life theorem that curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they enter the real world

my daughter taylor (asu grad) had a fun dinner date at a trendy as **** restaurant (she ordered the shaved truffle pasta) by central park tonite with a young wall streeter with harvard & cambridge (england) degrees

just say no to drunk azz old town losers#
Shocky1

2023 & 2024 california golden bears yucky blucky fruitcake classes (mr spieker not amused):

doechii, why don't you introduce the 2023 & 2024 yucky blucky fruitcakes to the class?

2024 class:
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
rashawn clark, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+ gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2023 class:
barrett miller, offensive lineman (4.2 hs gpa & stanford mechancial engineering degree)
taj davis, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
king doerue, running back (3.5 gpa)
isaiah ifanse, running back (3.2 gpa at montana state)
marcus scott ii, cornerback (3.3 gpa at missouri)
tidiane "frenchy" jalloh (motivated student from france)
matthew wykoff, offensive tackle (3.75 gpa)
marquez "mojo" dortch, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
ben finley, quarterback (4.308 gpa)
patrick mcmorris, safety (3.65 gpa)
david bird, longsnapper (4.0 gpa)
marquise montgomery, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
martin tine, offensive tackle (3.0+ gpa)
stanley mckenzie, nose tackle (3.3 gpa)
david reese, outside linebacker (3.7 gpa)
sam jackson v, quarterback (3.1 gpa)
brian hightower, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
justin williams-thomas aka j-will, running back (4.0 gpa)
asher alberding, tight end (3.85 gpa)
jt byrne, tight end (3.75 gpa)
lachlan wilson, punter (strong student from australia)
byron caldwell, running back (3.3 gpa)
sergio allen, inside linebacker (3.4 gpa)
matt littlejohn, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
javian "the jet" thomas, running back (3.4 gpa)
nohl williams, defensive back (3.61 gpa)
kaylin moore, defensive back (3.4 gpa)
frederick williams iii, athlete (3.6 gpa)
zurich ashford, defensive end (3.62 gpa)
ben marshall, tight end (3.4 gpa)
ryan mcculloch, outside linebacker (4.1 gpa)
tiumalu afalava, defensive line (4.1 gpa)
cade uluave, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
sailasa vadrawale, defensive back (3.46 gpa)
nyziah hunter, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
nick morrow, offensive tackle (3.7 gpa)
michael luckhurst, kicker (4.37 gpa)

all 37 of these 2023 & 11 2024 scholly recipients are beating the statistics, **** the opinions and all the logisitics

wow, that was quite the introduction, doechii, we're gonna have to talk after class

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

don't forget to take the chicken out#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

sorry jacob but cal is not gonna join either the big 12 or the big cities conference
mhiver is an endeavor (run by berkeley grad karen brodkin) troll who makes **** up that is consistently wrong (then deletes his inaccurate tweets) that then gets repeated by jacob & mike silver

honestly the conference alignment speculator posters (who seem kinda oblivious that the cal football program got a key commitment yesterday) r kinda naive in running with fake news, reality is that unless it's reported by wet beefs it's probably not true, got it?

Shocky1

the monsters be in berkeley (not brooklyn)#
Shocky1

dumb azz golf commentary from chuck (not a good guy)#
https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/after-midnighta-police-report-gives-distrubing-details-of-a-post-playoffs-sex-party-involving-some-of-the-phoenix-suns-6425358?storyPage=2
Shocky1

acc protected rivalries: each program in the acc got 3 protected rivalries that play each other each season which raises interesting scenarios for oppenheimer's skool's future schedules:

stanford: elementary my dear watson, the 126th big game will be held on shocky & max homa's birthday under scorpio skies

smu: will be a fantastic rivalry as texas is a vitally important recruiting footprint for the staff at the university of calveston

3rd school: that's where this gets kinda tricky...none of the remaining schools are currently fertile recruiting grounds for the football program & another factor is what schools are willing to give up one of their current rivalry games to the potential newcomers?

miami would be shocky's clearcut #1 choice for reasons relating to golf rounds at seminole & sexy fish on brickell avenue plus south florida got enuf 3.5+ gpa guys that are kinda tired of 2 inch blood sucking inscets & basically living in hell (100% degrees with humidity half the year) that would love to experience the left coast in cali...miami's current 3 protected rivalries are louisville (wut?), boston college (huh?) & florida state (natural rivalry)

boston college (miami, pittsburgh & syracuse) would be the monster's #2 choice, there are a lotta 3.5+ gpa prospects in the northeast that don't wanna play football in the ivy league in front of 300 fans on gamedays

https://instagr.am/p/Bab4_3kgIyo
shocky's #1 least favorite choice (and probably the one favored by the acc comish in that it's the most western school in the conference) is louisville (with all due respect to jack plummer) gotta lotta shoneys (which is coach sirmon's go to meal) everywhere & literally no architecturally worthwhile golf courses, valhalla is slightly above average in my rankings)

whose ur rival?
DurantAve
GT would be my number one. ATL is fertile yet under sourced recruiting grounds for Cal. Plus GT has a great Eng program, with a fair amount of Bay Area based alums. 2)Mia, 3) BC 4)UVA/VaTec (recruiting potential if you expand to broader DMV area) 5) UNC/NCState (also for the recruiting, the state that gave us Keenan Allen after all)
Shocky1

pga tour championship: 4th round

max with a strong 68 with a lotta credit to his swing coach mark blackburn in getting homa's swing plane on a flatter trajectory & colin with a putting rollercoaster 72 but regardless is gonna get fantastic news on tuesday with the public announcement of the 2023 usa ryder cup team

max is already committed to defending this title at the fortinet at silverado on september 14th-17th before the ryder cup 2 weeks later...fully expect michael kim & byeong hun an to also represent the bears...would be a major coup for tournament attendance if colin morikawa decides to enter the field to avoid not playing any competitive golf for more than a month

yeah shocky is gonna be in napalot on september 14th & 15th before the bears football game on saturday the 16th...say hello if ur there too (gonna be wearing my cal golf cap) & the monster will be sure to give you a free monthly pass to my upcoming t-rex yoga studio in yountville, ok? (handstand workshops will NOT be included at this time)

https://instagr.am/p/CZUlDjQrySJ
Shocky1
DurantAve said:

GT would be my number one. ATL is fertile yet under sourced recruiting grounds for Cal. Plus GT has a great Eng program, with a fair amount of Bay Area based alums. 2)Mia, 3) BC 4)UVA/VaTec (recruiting potential if you expand to broader DMV area) 5) UNC/NCState (also for the recruiting, the state that gave us Keenan Allen after all)
agreed durant, gt is an elite academic institution & roadtrips to atlanta every 2 years would be fun plus there's decent golf within an hour or two

https://instagr.am/p/CvVQHgWJzM3
calumnus
DurantAve said:

Atlanta was home to some of our most heralded recruits: Shariff Abdur-Rahim, Demitris Robertson and Jaylen Brown. Our "brand" can be very appealing if we don't run from it.
Goobear
Great away games when playing ACC games. A lot of fun. I have to say better than pac-12. My wife is ready…
Cal_79
Good bourbons in Louisville.
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

pga tour championship: 4th round

max with a strong 68 with a lotta credit to his swing coach mark blackburn in getting homa's swing plane on a flatter trajectory & colin with a putting rollercoaster 72 but regardless is gonna get fantastic news tomorrow with the public announcement of the 2023 usa ryder cup team

max is already committed to defending this title at the fortinet at silverado on september 14th-17th before the ryder cup 2 weeks later...fully expect michael kim & byeong hun an to also represent the bears...would be a major coup for tournament attendance if colin morikawa decides to enter the field to avoid not playing any competitive golf for almost a month

yeah shocky is gonna be there on 14th & 15th before the bears football game on saturday the 16th...say hello if ur there too (gonna be wearing my cal golf cap) & the monster will be sure to give you a free monthly pass to my upcoming t-rex yoga studio in yountville, ok? (handstand workshops will NOT be included at this time)

https://instagr.am/p/CZUlDjQrySJ

Gonna have to switch from Woodford to Elijah Craig in honor of Max!
Shocky1
calumnus, my daughter taylor & me wuz at the cal basketball banquet back in the day hugging it out with my yoga buddy jaylen brown who made a point to travel to berkeley for the evening despite a busy schedule with multiple individual nba team workouts that week with franchises that had the first 5 picks in the upcoming nba draft...football assistant coach/world class recruiter/wide receivers coach jacob peeler (my source/conduit to prospect information at the time including gpas) wuz in my ear earlier that day about consensus 5 star all american demtetris robertson

so i asked jaylen if had called fellow georgian demetris back yet...jb apologized & said he had forgotten to do so (and that demetris had left him several messages re: the berkeley experience) but promised me he would call him the next morning

peeler calls me shortly thereafter with thx, demetris wuz gonna commit to the bears after talking to jaylen & getting all his questions answered with positive encouragement to head to berkeley
https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/320

in the recruiting world this is connecting the dots utilizing any & all relationships (peeler knew that my friendship with brown could get the phone call done) to get deals done, only dumb azzs think recruiting should be some super secret enterprise

demetris later tole jaylen that a key factor in his transferring back home to them georgia bulldogs wuz his twin sister shanetris not getting a track scholly at cal, the original plan wuz for the two super close siblings to live/study together in berkeley but she ended up going to junior college for a year in the bay instead

willem, ur fun wife/girlfriend joni yells louder than u on gamedays, u need to raise ur game or something

79 & 89, r u saying that lousiville bourbon (shocky don't drink no bourbon, occasional vodka but prefer 32 oz green drinks) is better than the **** that they sell on the top shelf in the 3rd aisle at the 7/11 on ashby?

https://instagr.am/p/CExUFTPlYZI
Cal_79
Perhaps a smidge better... ;-P
Shocky1
Quote:

Agree. Let's play USC and UCLA. If we beat them it gives us good recruiting fodder for recruits from SoCal. In any event the travel is reasonable.
https://instagr.am/p/CtLMRC4r-SQ
givethemtheaxe, there's a near absolute ZERO chance that usc is gonna schedule us again in our lifetimes, got it?

the trojans (who wuz the catalyst of the demise of pac 12 football & thus west coast rivalries) got a future brutal big 10 schedule with heavy travel to the midwest plus their annual home/away series with notre dame

that means their 2 other future out of conference games will either be national matchups with a football factory like georiga or alabama but in most seasons likely 2 body bag games against teams like utep that want a guaranteed treasure chest plus free pizza to get their azzs kicked at the coliseum with no return game favors...playing cal got no upside for them either financially or bowl eligibility/national championship automatic wins

let me repeat the bears & the trojans are realistically NEVER gonna meet again in football after the 2023 season

that's why it's gonna be so special the epic gameday on october 28th when cal goes oppenheimer on usc in literally the most chippy & bloody ******* game in the history of memorial stadium

r u gonna be there in person for this final event of a lifetime???

1-800-gobears#

ps ucla athletic director martin jarmond is full of **** in tryna sound reasonable right now for california board of regent political reasons, the bruins are also never gonna schedule the bears again after 2023...capice, amigo?
Shocky1

unfortunately usc & ucla are never gonna schedule us again in football in our lifetimes, west coast rivalries other than the big game are gone for good for financial biz reasons...someone left that cake out in the rain & we'll never have that recipe again...and after all the loves of my life you'll still be the one

october 28th=the oppenheimer game at memorial stadium

https://instagr.am/p/CwNtqagRjoE
Shocky1
^^ two posts above check out the usc band member in the background puking in the bushes

trojans for life#
Shocky1

florida state monster's class exclusive listing of all football players with high school gpas 3.5+:

florida state university=#67th ranked university in the united states
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1

let's ******* go (knock someone on their azz)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

the monster gameplan for the cal athletic department:

there's gonna be significantly less revenues for the athletic department in the forseeable future & that's why knowlton's decision in fiscal year 2022 to borrow $11,000,000 (which he directed his staff to try to keep secret which necessitated multiple public records requests by me) wuz malpractice...apologists will argue that borrowing money from the central campus is a standard operating mechanism, these are not ordinary times & the "good ol' days" of collegiate athletics (for schools not already in the sec or big 10) are firmly in the rearview mirror

the financial reality for the cal athletic department is significantly less revenues in the future primarily from reduced acc media rights revenues & non football specific donations to the athletic department due to the growth of nil fundraising & the aging berkeley donor community which is not gaining any traction (building a pipeline) with younger future megadonors...the fake "light a hole in ur wallet" berkeley fundraising numbers are not dollars that are actually collected, got it?

so whether it be the con artist & his evil as **** confidante jennifer simon-o'neil (both of them got their days numbered in berkeley) continuing their bureaucratic wayward lack of vision or new leadership such as andrew mcgraw as the next (perhaps interim until adela de la torre hopefully comes on board in july of 2024) athletic director, cal will no longer be able to field 30+ teams (many of them underperforming for years) & will need to cut teams/reduce expenses

the next athletic director will need to quickly work within title ix constraints in revamping the currently bloated athletic department bureaucracy with the following teams in a new much more streamlined operation that focuses resources on football thereby facilitating the competition for championships in all remaining sports that will be competing in the west coast conference:

1. football
2. men's basketball
3. men's swimming & diving
4. men's water polo
5. men's golf
6. men's tennis
7. women's basketball
8. softball
9. women's soccer
10. women's swimming & diving
11. women's water polo
12. women's volleyball
13. women's golf
14. women's tennis
15. women's rowing
16. women's gymnastics

notes: baseball & both track and field/cross country programs would be terminated with current schollys honored thru graduation & the valuable land upon which evans field & edwards stadium r situated would be repurposed...men's soccer, women's lacrosse & women's field hockey would be shuttered...women's beach volleyball players would be offered roster spots with the failing women's volleyball program thru graduation...men's rugby, men's rowing & men's gymnastics would become club sports, fully expect jack clark to go nuclear on this necessary decision in his predictable myopic rage to defend his turf

a new dawn in berkeley with financial accountability#
monster gameplan:

the latest version of the donor mandated (in exchange for direct football funding) cost cutting of the knowlton/lowry financially undisciplined debt riddled spending is to the reduce the number of sport teams in berkeley from 28 to 22 & not the 16 monster endorsed number of teams as outlined above...furthermore, despite 53 counters (which is the key metric for title ix compliance) for rugby & 78 counters for men's rowing they would not become club sports at this time due to internal politics/pushback

the remaining 22 teams would send 4 teams (men's & women's swimming/diving & water polo) to the mountain pacific sports federation...of the other 18 teams football would charter flights for the 4-5 acc road games every season & the other 17 programs would compete in the acc & co charter flights with stanford for east coat travel

the wcc will likely not be a home for the non rev teams at this time but fully expect this still to happen as ncca conference rules are adjusted to the new financial realities for schools outside of the p2 (sec & big 10)

got it?

https://instagr.am/p/CEdiU-3AzZk

acc update: the reality is that if cal is fortunate enough to receive an acc invitation (the other alternative is the end of football as we know it) it's gonna take a major financial hit, the other reports that calford wuz gonna receive near full shares wuz just wishful best scenario thinking

cal has minimal bargaining power in these negotiations & continued concessions have been necessary to get the flip vote(s)

that's why reducing expenses now needs to happen, knowlton's failure to take action is moving the department's finances into a deeper hole...that's why the last update here of 22 sports is not realistic, it needs to be trimmed to 16 as outlined in the 1st post here

and the plan to share charter planes with stanford wuz a dumb as **** plan for anybody who got access to a map, got it?...unlike the pac 12 the acc schools are generally speaking not closely situated to one another...miami is not a 20 minute bus ride away from tallahassee, jim

lastly it's also not financially feasible for cal's non revenue sports teams (other than the one's joining the mountain pacific sports federation) to travel to the east coast...at the end of the day only football and both men's & women's basketball programs should be joining the acc

knowlton & his confidante in crime jennifer simon-o'neil need to be terminated as quickly as possible, his continued financial irresponsibility makes him the wrong person to navigate the department thru the upcoming tumultuous times, the con artist's solution to this mess would be to just borrow more money...appoint andrew mcgraw as the interim athletic director & beth tafolla-voetsch in charge of women's sports until such time that frontrunner adela de la torre is announced as the next chancellor of berkeley in june of 2024

my 1st post in this thread continues to stand as the most accurate & likely outcome re: conference alignment courses of action...football and men's & women's basketball invitations to the acc, the majority of the other teams to the west coast conference & cal sport teams reduced from the current 28 to 16
acc update: acc prezs got a zoom call scheduled for this evening re: potential expansion invitations to calford & smu
DWM81
ACC Presidents meeting tonight postponed due to the shooting on the UNC Campus...
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cnsy9Gdr5dC
also congrats to +1 athlete kaleb elarms-orr on earning an inside starting linebacker, keo will benefit (get coached up) playing next to all american candidate jackson sirmon

staying home for moms (20 minute drive from hayward to memorial stadium on gamedays)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the east bay)

**** gonna get real this saturday, it's gameday baby

let's ******* go#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

calumnus, my daughter taylor & me wuz at the cal basketball banquet back in the day hugging it out with my yoga buddy jaylen brown who made a point to travel to berkeley for the evening despite a busy schedule with multiple individual nba team workouts that week with franchises that had the first 5 picks in the upcoming nba draft...football assistant coach/world class recruiter/wide receivers coach jacob peeler (my source/conduit to prospect information at the time including gpas) wuz in my ear earlier that day about consensus 5 star all american demtetris robertson

so i asked jaylen if had called fellow georgian demetris back yet...jb apologized & said he had forgotten to do so (and that demetris had left him several messages re: the berkeley experience) but promised me he would call him the next morning

peeler calls me shortly thereafter with thx, demetris wuz gonna commit to the bears after talking to jaylen & getting all his questions answered with positive encouragement to head to berkeley
https://bearinsider.com/forums/8/topics/11616/320

in the recruiting world this is connecting the dots utilizing any & all relationships (peeler knew that my friendship with brown could get the phone call done) to get deals done, only dumb azzs think recruiting should be some super secret enterprise

demetris later tole jaylen that a key factor in his transferring back home to them georgia bulldogs wuz his twin sister shanetris not getting a track scholly at cal, the original plan wuz for the two super close siblings to live/study together in berkeley but she ended up going to junior college for a year in the bay instead

well sourced summary of the college career of demetris robertson, very sad that both he & his twin sister shanetris never ended up earning degrees from the #1 ranked public university in the world

most sports fans just concern themselves with wins & losses and view players at basically disposable factory workers but that's not a very enlightened view

every berkeley degree achieved by a true student athlete is a victory of epic proportions in the shocky world

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1

do u got ur tix(s) for the epic $ec battle with auburn? 1-800gobears#
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cnsy9Gdr5dC
also congrats to +1 athlete kaleb elarms-orr on earning an inside starting linebacker, keo will benefit (get coached up) playing next to all american candidate jackson sirmon

staying home for moms (20 minute drive from hayward to memorial stadium on gamedays)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the east bay)

**** gonna get real this saturday, it's gameday baby

let's ******* go#

I really hope KEO plays with the passion and fire shown in the photo above!!!! Bears need some bad azzes with attitude!!!
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

jaden rashada has won the starting qb job at asu

when the sun devils visit berkeley on september 30th coach sirmon gotta dial up the pressure to force the inexperienced qb into costly turnovers...last season against notre dame peter dialed up a candy azz soft bend but don't break scheme which wuz intended to not win the game but rather not to lose the game...and then the irish qb who had never played a down of college football drew pyne (who is now the back up in tempe due to a hamstring injury) got comfortable over the course of the game with minimal pressure & made a couple of plays late in the afternoon

and the bears lost (again)

let's ******* ago (knock somebody on their azz)#

and so here we are almost a year later, the north texas mean green is gonna start inexperienced 5'11" quarterback stone earle who has attempted 8 passes in d1 football...stone has realistically never audibled out of a blitz package by surging apex predator edge defenders on gameday

is coach sirmon gonna dial up the ******* heat or not?

r the takers gonna steal interceptions or win one on one matchups?

is coach wilcox gonna instruct the punt team to continue to fair catch every kick in an effort to avoid turnovers or play to win?

is shocky gonna get his azz handed to him at the new gil hanse pga championship course in frisco playing with slim wadie?

the time is now (for everything)#

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Daughter is at the new student convocation this morning. She said Madsen gave a 90 second speech. " I wanna see you at the games this year! If you see me on campus, give me a high five! See me at lunch? I'll pay!" Then he left. Classic mad dog.
I'd be camping outside his office every day at 11:30 and then following him for a free lunch.
how much of a bill do y'all think i can rack up on his tab before it becomes impolite?

yeah coastie over a free lunch at mezzo with coach is gonna convince him that the key to student attendance is offering free tickets to all students, reality is that berkeley gotta lotta 4.5+ gpa 1st generation college students from lower socioeconomic communities that didn't go to their high school's football or basketball games while studying 24/7 amassing the world class academic accolades that are necessary for admission into berkeley

we gotta get students going to games during their berkeley days thereby imprinting their gameday behavior for a lifetime & that's the key to building a pipeline of future season tix buyers/donors...and the reality is that there's been near zero effort by anybody to build the fanbase since cal's monster class

knowlton & his clueless marketing director markeisha everett will tell you that giving away free tixs undermines the value of tixs but that's just tired azz dumb as **** thinking from outta touch bureaucrats rather than the saavy promoters like the staff at san diego state which offers all students free tixs in an inclusive fun party atmosphere which has resulted in attendance records & a final four appearance this season

the magic of cal basketball (is a grassroots process that grows the fanbase one at a time)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (that should be inclusively offering free tixs to all students on gamedays)
During orientation week they have workers approaching students with a $125. deal for all home football (plus the Stanford away game) and basketball tickets. Thats about $5 per game. i dont know how much less expensive it could be.

^ the above post (note: student pass does NOT include the big game in palo alto) is yet another clear indication that the future to be terminated (and hopefully named with criminal charges) james arthur knowlton & markeisha everett (who needs to be demoted as an ineffectual bureaucrat) don't get it re: today's berkeley students & their economic situations

they do not got an extra 125 bucks, got it?

FREE students tixs need to be offered to all (not just incoming students) for ALL football & basketball games

this is really not that complicated but the obstructionists got their own agendas which don't include building the future fan/donor base
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CwiAXvJM8dK
congrats to haas biz grad colin morikawa & honorary california golden bear (thx to my favorite pole vaulter/berkeley grad alison) rickie fowler on this morning's annoucement to the 2023 usa ryder cup along with cal's monster class longtime reader max homa

https://instagr.am/p/CwL1T2IuG66
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and an evolving force on the global stage in the game of golf)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CqbdnqyvQS5
there is almost a 5 week window between last sunday's tour championship & the ryder cup in italy

will be very interesting to see if during the next 48 hours whether or not colin is a kinda surprising last minute commitment to the fortinet pga championship in napa along with the defending champ/usa teammate max

it should be pointed out that the north course at silverado with its firm & fast conditioning along with the arid weather in napa/marin are kinda like inland italy from a ryder cup prep standpoint

yeah shocky gonna be there on september 14th & 15th before the cal football game on saturday the 16th handing out free monthly passes (along with bouchon bakery tasty chocolate macarons) to his t-rex yoga studio in yountville

https://instagr.am/p/CwGG61WsFMY
daily 32 oz green drinks r for unhappy yoga losers#
First Page Last Page
Page 141 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.