cal's monster offensive line

1,620,799 Views | 10269 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

cal's monster offensive line (needs u)#
Shocky1

umh, olivia, ur trojans had 4 rushing yards vs ucla and lost the football game on the football field with a football

olive got good dots & teeth tho#
Shocky1

not gonna make the ucla staff prep work easier dept: there are at least half a dozen intentional misrepresentations of the starters & players available for this saturday's game

cat & mouse (8 clap)#
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

not gonna make the ucla staff prep work easier dept: there are at least half a dozen intentional misrepresentations of the starters & players available for this saturday's game

cat & mouse (8 clap)#

Hope this doesn't mean Fernando is in concussion protocol now.
Shocky1
^ nando ate 3 servings of 30 day old deep fried barracuda at sexy fish on brickell avenue sunday nite & is 100% out for ucla, jeremiah earby is gonna be running the triple option attack but don't tell nobody, ok?

in other news, shocky can do now do a handstand (which is shocking considering he got t-rex arms) & his modern yoga teacher tole him today that "shanti, shanti" actually means "u smell really bad"

https://instagr.am/p/Cqn9GefA3Iy
real talk#
Econ141
Big Game winning Cal QB can eat whatever he wants.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

2024 california golden bears football schedule:

uc davis-august 31st (home game)
7-4 (5-3 in the big sky)

auburn-september 7th (road game)
6-5 (3-4 in the tuff sec)

san diego state-september 14th (home game)
3-8 (1-6 in the weak azz mwc)

miami-tbd (home game)
6-5 (2-5 in the acc)

north carolina state-tbd (home game)
8-3 (5-2 in the acc)

syracuse-tbd (home game)
5-6 (1-6 in the acc)

stanford-tbd (home game, likely final game of the season)
3-8 (2-7 in the pac 12)

florida state-tbd (road game)
11-0 (8-0 in the acc)
fun fact: 2nd all time passer at fsu with 8,715 passing yards jordan travis sustained a season/career ending leg injury last saturday against north alabama...when the seminoles host the bears in 2024 they will be breaking in a new qb

pittsburgh-tbd (road game)
3-8 (2-5 in the acc)

wake forest-tbd (road game)
4-7 (1-6 in the acc)

smu-tbd (road game, important texas recruiting opportunity)
9-2 (7-0 in the candy azz soft aac)

a lotta potential wins for the california golden bears in our inaugural 2024 acc season, the scheduling of the 4th occ game will be critical for bowl eligibility & the upward trajectory of the football program

off to the races (in the acc)#

wut up tj & brian?

check out the 2024 cal football schedule, the bears got an opportunity to be the MOST EXPLOSIVE OFFENSIVE in the acc next season & a potential 10+ win program if CAL'S MONSTER OFFENSIVE LINE includes both of you next year, got it?

running back: if jaydn ott follows thru on his current disciplined plan of earning a berkeley degree in 3 years he will be the TOP running back in the nation rushing for 1700+ yards, say hello to the acc mvp & nfl 1st round draft choice

quarterback: nando with continued tom brady like development (overlooked high school prospect with the physical & mental tools of an elite leader) will pass for 3000+ yards

tight ends: after speaking with ben marshall during the postgame big game celebration on the field, ima very confident that we're gonna attack during 2024 with a 2nd dangerous te passing threat to complement potential 1st team all acc jack endries

wide receivers: the bear insider myth that the wr is deep is just garbage, this season 3 wrs showed an ability to consistently create separation: jeremiah hunter, trond grizzell & taj davis...this spring will be an opportunity for a hopefully healthy mavin anderson & elite footspeed blurs marquez dortch & nyziah hunter to make moves up the depth chart

offensive line: sioape vatikani, matthew wykoff & bastian swinney are penciled in as starters for 2024 but they need both of you to return to make the engine run on time as the MOST EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE in the acc

tj, you wuz in a bad head space when you got back to cali from freezing azz & non diverse white azz montana...ur cal teammates & staff unconditionally loved you up & welcomed u with open arms...and u wuz pretty bad in 2022 (in fairness ur line coach wuz no bueno) but you've become a dominant force at left tackle with coach bloesch now...do you believe in karma?...r u gonna ride with those that loved u from the jump?

brian, look at the locker room celebration a couple of times, ok?...is #60 really ready to walk away from football?...do u really think that when ur 42 years old & a successful so cal attorney/partner recovering from ur 3rd heart surgery & reading a 86 page paint toxicology report by a uc irvine professor on behalf of a major developer ur representing at 8:48 pm at ur law firm's downtown office with ketchup from the rushed uber eats dinner dripping down ur dress shirt that you might regret not playing one final time with ur 50 year bros???

my daughter shay graduated from asu (the #1 ranked stripper college in the world) & then took a gap year to do community service & study for the lsat plus travel the world with her dumb azz golfing dad (our favorite trip together wuz probably the cabo san lucas nobu resort)...she's now a 2nd year at denver law, successfully interned for a 1st time federal judge and the major denver energy law firm that she worked for last summer is gonna offer her a full time deal at $200,000+ when she graduates...shay does not regret putting off law school for one final time to spend time with those that she loves doing the things that she loves

brian, u successfully moved ur attitude from la jolla to national city this season, r u curious to see wut might be ur upside development with coach bloesch one more time?

tj session & brian driscoll=the keys to a wildy successful 2024 california golden bear inaugural season in the acc

wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cz2EshrPj29
cars r for losers (and waste a lotta gas)#
Woah. Hit that one out of bounds. The modern F1 engine is no longer called that, it's called a 'power unit' and that's because it's a hybrid. It consists of a petrol internal combustion engine and electric motors powered by an Energy Recovery System. Some of this is self-interest, less fuel and less pit stops makes for fuel. saves time and money. Some of it is driven by marketing what fans want.
F1 unveils new Hybrid graphic as part of 100% sustainably ...Formula 1https://www.formula1.com latest

BTW, Formula E is an all-electric racing series, where arguably there is no gas wasted.
Shocky1
wifey, ur continued ability to share knowledge about almost everything is remarkable, shocky stands corrected re: the f1 engine

kudos to formula e racing

nobody walks in la, got it

but cars r still for losers (new yorkers in the city walk everywhere)#
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

wifey, ur continued ability to share knowledge about almost everything is remarkable, shocky stands corrected re: the f1 engine

My first education as a man came in a car. Cars are never losers.
hoop97
Any backstory on TJ potentially leaving? Simply an NIL thing or something else? He improved tremendously this year. Would hate to see him leave.
wifeisafurd
Alkiadt said:

Shocky1 said:

sonofabear51 said:

Shocky, what role/impact will knowlton have on scheduling fucla next year? I say no way, same goes for osu & WSU.
Also, in the $c/fucla game, J Mike seemed to be ignored. They went repeatedly to Late, among others.

Thoughts?
51, all future football games require the athletic director's signature...right now knowlton got contracts for games with osu & wsu sitting on his desk awaiting his signature (which he initially indicated he would sign when those 2 schools dropped their lawsuits with the departing conference schools) but as a result of this thread he's getting a lotta pressure not to sign/execute those contracts...in the con artist's recent zoom call with the acc comish he wuz encouraged to schedule a mid season game against a mid major to ensure as many acc programs as possible to become bowl eligible in 2024

will knowlton listen to the acc comish?

if a mid major is scheduled for the critical 4th occ game & considering new mexico state just beat auburn in the deep south, the california golden bear football program will have a legit opportunity to be 4-0 in occ play during 2024 which means then we would need only a couple of acc wins to be bowling in our inaugural 2024 season

the 4th occ opponent is gonna impact the future trajectory of the cal football program

ur right j mike is being ignored (which is being compounded by his not running disciplined routes), he got only 28 receptions heading into the game with his old teammates, he & his dad r not happy campers

You'll get better info on the 4th OCC game in the premium site from a much more connected insider.
Shocky has "made up" info here.
U mean the guy who said he would not even anyone a clue what team it was? That was really insightful - not. I was at literally sitting across from Kevin when Jim made the announcement about who was under consideration for the fourth game. I'm not telling, and neither is Kevin. But my experience is Shocky is pretty well connected on happenings inside the Athletic Department. Certainly more than you and me. Just saying....
Shocky1

cal's monster class exclusive footage of grease monkey/master of subtle irony wifey in high school

curvy brunette yoga females r never for losers (or t-rexs)#
Shocky1
hoop97 said:

Any backstory on TJ potentially leaving? Simply an NIL thing or something else? He improved tremendously this year. Would hate to see him leave.
https://instagr.am/p/Cz7Fg7TSm_B
97, u wanna know who luvs/feels tj?

read the comments in his insta for his post yesterday

fun fact: last year the transfer portal wuz open for 45 days, this year the mid year transfer portal is only gonna be open for 30 days from december 4th to january 4th...this is important cuz teams that are playing in bowl games won't be done until mid or late december & there aren't official visits around xmas day

tj session & brian driscoll=the keys to a wildly successful 2024 california golden bears inaugural season in the acc
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

2024 tight end commit camden jones got an offer from miami

camden took an unofficial visit (the rashada family took multiple "unofficial" trips with multiple family members for multiple days at 5 star hotels during jaden's miami recruitment) last weekend & basically saw 1st hand how christoballs offensive scheme basically utilizes tight ends (they already got 1 te commit for the 2024 class) as glorified in line offensive linemen

jones is solid with coach plough's small but tight room

the 1st commit/leader of the 2024 cal's monster class#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including south beach which is kinda further afar for the fam on fall gamedays)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1

with the ivy league season now over the following 2nd team all conference trench worker offensive tackles are now in the grad transfer portal: 6'5" 305 lbs right tackle jack purcell from penn & mammoth 6'9" 315 lbs left tackle jalen travis (older bro travis wuz a standout hoops player at stanford) from princeton

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that are NOT dumb azzs)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
DiabloWags
wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

Correct.

As a long time F1 fan who has attended races in Montreal (before the end of normally aspiration engines when F1 went with 1.6 liter V6 Turbo engines in 2014), I can not only attest to the spine-tingling, goosebump, tear producing WAIL of an F1 engine screaming down the track with a V10 normally aspirated engine revving to 16,000 rpm, but also to the decline of American civilization with a younger generation that doesn't give a damn about cars or anything else but owning the latest iPhone.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
82gradDLSdad
DiabloWags said:

wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

Correct.

As a long time F1 fan who has attended races in Montreal (before the end of normally aspiration engines when F1 went with 1.6 liter V6 Turbo engines in 2014), I can not only attest to the spine-tingling, goosebump, tear producing WAIL of an F1 engine screaming down the track with a V10 normally aspirated engine revving to 16,000 rpm, but also to the decline of American civilization with a younger generation that doesn't give a damn about cars or anything else but owning the latest iPhone.

It's not just the younger generation. I could never get into car races. The only car thing I ever watched was Joey Chitwood driving around a NASCAR track on two wheels. And I couldn't give a damn about the latest iPhone. My entire family keeps giving me **** about not having an iPhone. I tell them my google pixel works fine. I can post on BI with it and annoy this DiabloWags character.
Shocky1

exclusive cal's monster offensive line recruiting announcement:

after consulting with shocky the decision has been made by coach bloesch & coach saffell to no longer target tj session & brian driscoll as the program's #1 priorities for the 2024 inaugural acc season

6'7' 336 lbs quick twitch +1 athlete/offensive lineman/substitute yoga teacher with a 4.38 gpa barclay briggs from davidson is now the "franchise prospect" for my alma mater

https://instagr.am/p/Czm0gBQOkRO
Shocky1
AZ Bear
TJ and Brian,

Thank you both for all the hard work that went into turning our offensive line into one of the most improved units in the country! The stats back that up and so does the eye test.

All true Bears fans know that your return next year will be a huge swing factor for the success of our team. You guys gotta do what's right for you, but we are hoping that includes coming back and kicking azz in the ACC next year!

One more year to entrench yourselves as Golden Bear Legends! Go Bears!
smh
> And I couldn't give a damn about the latest iPhone. My entire family keeps giving me **** about not having an iPhone. I tell them my google pixel works fine. I can post on BI with it and annoy this DiabloWags character.

goood on ya, mate. signed, lifelong cell-less in cupertino
DiabloWags
This is where it started at age 7.

DiabloWags
Which then lead to this . . .

DiabloWags
And this . . .

DiabloWags
And this . . .

DiabloWags
THANKFUL for Growing Up a Proud East Bay Bear from Parents that were Bears.

Signed,

Class of '82

82gradDLSdad
smh said:

> And I couldn't give a damn about the latest iPhone. My entire family keeps giving me **** about not having an iPhone. I tell them my google pixel works fine. I can post on BI with it and annoy this DiabloWags character.

goood on ya, mate. signed, lifelong cell-less in cupertino

Cell less? Now you're just crazy talking.
SBGold
Alkiadt said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

update re: yesterday's zoom call between knowlton & the acc commish

the acc commish is encouraging cal to play more west coast teams in non conference play particularly mid majors during the middle of acc conference play

the commish fully understands (unlike the con artist) the importance of the sec football scheduling model of a-c-c-d games to ensure bowl eligibility

right now the bears for 2024 got an "a" game at auburn, a "b" game hosting san diego state & a "d" game hosting uc davis

it's absolutely critical that in cal's inaugural 2024 season in the acc that bowl eligibility is achieved from both a recruiting & fan base energy standpoint...there's gonna be another round of conference realignment in the future & if the bears aren't a perennial bowl team we're gonna be left behind, the mountain west is a death blow...reality is that cal is the acc because of the lobbying efforts of stanford's condeleezza rice & notre dame's jack swarbrick, it got nothing to do with jim or carol who wuz sitting on the sidelines with their hands in their pockets eating popcorn

so that's why not signing the oregon state and/or washington state future football game contracts that are sitting on knowlton's desk awaiting his signature should never be executed, the con artist is awaiting both schools dropping their lawsuits against the departing pac 12 schools

oregon state is a nationally ranked team that could mean cal is not bowl eligible in 2024, the bears got zero recruits from oregon in the current high school class & the fan base got zero interest in traveling to a drizzly azz truck stop town like corvallis anymore

the bears will be playing the irish in the future but not until the current notre dame/stanford series is done in 2025 & the nd tv deal with nbc is finalized...right now it's looking like 3 to 5 games during the next 12 years

the acc comish is working to replace the big 10 in the rose bowl, he's already got deals in place with the holiday bowl & the la bowl (which would be a huge boost for cal recruiting in so cal with usc & ucla games never happening again) for acc teams

not surprisingly at the end of the zoom, knowlton made a cheap shot comment about larry & george as pac 12 commishs which is ironically disingenuous coming from the worst/least qualified athletic director in the nation who plays dodgeball with every interview request

yeah the con artist is continuing his degradation of cal revenue sports, the 4th out of conference game for 2024 is absolutely critical with respects to the upward trajectory of the cal football program...he's made in clear he's not gonna cut any sports or reduce any of his massive infrastructure of worthless bureaucrats like himself & markeisha, financial comprehension/responsibility is not in his tool kit

only a dumb **** would schedule oregon state for 2024 (or extend mark fox's contract)

cap
alky, as an attorney would u plz clarify very specifically wut part of the above information is "made up" by shocky?

Go on the premium board to get real info on Cal's 4th OCC game. Don't guess. Somebody else there has forgotten more than you want to think you know about that subject.

Who's an attorney?
My guess is no real info
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class exclusive footage of grease monkey/master of subtle irony wifey in high school

curvy brunette yoga females r never for losers (or t-rexs)#

sure, she looked just like Megan Fox #dementialeadstodelusions
Econ141
Shocky - any idea when someone is actually going to take action on the AD? Seems like Christ is complicit in the bad actions as the investigation is being dragged on. Either he did it or didn't - make a final determination.

If we additional (unrelated) ammo to fire the clown, here is more:

calumnus
Econ141 said:

Shocky - any idea when someone is actually going to take action on the AD? Seems like Christ is complicit in the bad actions as the investigation is being dragged on. Either he did it or didn't - make a final determination.

If we additional (unrelated) ammo to fire the clown, here is more:

Indications are not good as Christ keeps praising Knowlton in public. That is not consistent with an imminent firing. My faint hope is that the investigation confirms wrongdoing and complicity on his part, and Christ is forced to dismiss him (with a firing for cause my wish, along with winning the lottery) but pays him off and installs an interim, with the new chancellor to make a permanent hire next year. My more realistic expectation/hope is she leaves everything on the new chancellor who takes action sometime before the end of 2024. My biggest fear is nothing happens and Knowlton continues his mismanagement into the ACC and massive budget cutting, bungles Cal's opportunities and we do not survive the end of his contract.
Shocky1
econ & calalum, you would think with tens of millions less revenue dollars from the acc, a significantly less lucrative sneaker/clothing deal, declining attendance due to his hiring the unqualified markeisha who obstinately will not allow students to attend football/baksetball games for free, etc. that knowlton notes would reference even once any cost cutting measures or reduction of his vast staffing of many worthless bureaucrats like himself but that hasn't happened once...he & his handpicked from the air force cfo tom lowry are just continue to borrow tens of millions of dollars form the central campus which will crater future budgets after he's gone

james arthur knowlton is literally the only athletic director in the united states of america that cannot decipher a financial statement

the con artist's lack of fiduciary responsibility is gonna topple cal athletics by the time his contract runs out in 2029, he needs to be terminated as soon as possible & replaced by the director of cal football operations andrew mcgraw who is uniquely qualified to evaluate all of the department's 30+ teams & quickly made the necessary sport teams cuts in compliance with title ix

my take is that the 78 year old chancellor christ is fatigued & just gonna allow the new chancellor decide wut to do with knowlton based upon the current legal investigation into the con artist & his confidante sidekick the evil as ***** jennifer simon-o'neil

dr adela de la torre is our best bet as the next chancellor when that announcement is made in may of 2024 for the july 1st transfer of power...as a bay area native with 3 berkeley degrees & a passion for hands-on support for athletics to flame school spirit & spike major donor gifts there's zero chance she would retain james arthur knowlton...fyi we have communicated with each other
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

the following is a reprint from cal's monster class back in the day:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

https://instagr.am/p/CtR6QY5uwFE
arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been pwned...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

He will when he enters the portal and is zapped up by Alabama......

tumpanzee, as someone who don't actually go to cal football games, wut basis r u utilizing for this fascinating insight into the mind of jaydn ott?

did u know that during the last offseason jaydn wuz offered an illegal & unsolicited financially lucrative nil deal from a sec powerhouse that he turned down?

guess wut?...jaydn ott is not a dumb azz, he is working to earn a berkeley degree in 3 years as he understands that football can be taken away from u in 1 violent play & that a berkeley degree is worth millions of dollars over a lifetime in building generational wealth

trumpanzee, if u wanna punch me keep in mind that ur namesake has already done so, got it?
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

the following is a reprint from cal's monster class back in the day:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

https://instagr.am/p/CtR6QY5uwFE
arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been pwned...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

He will when he enters the portal and is zapped up by Alabama......

tumpanzee, as someone who don't actually go to cal football games, wut basis r u utilizing for this fascinating insight into the mind of jaydn ott?

did u know that during the last offseason jaydn wuz offered an illegal & unsolicited financially lucrative nil deal from a sec powerhouse that he turned down?

guess wut?...jaydn ott is not a dumb azz, he is working to earn a berkeley degree in 3 years as he understands that football can be taken away from u in 1 violent play & that a berkeley degree is worth millions of dollars over a lifetime in building generational wealth

trumpanzee, if u wanna punch me keep in mind that ur namesake has already done so, got it?

If anything, with Fernando's potential and an even better offensive line next year - he's primed for an unforgettable year in the ACC. Why jump now - regardless of the team, a lot more uncertainties in transferring that don't outweigh staying in Berkeley. Of course there could be offers you can't refuse.
First Page Last Page
Page 182 of 294

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.