cal's monster offensive line

1,525,902 Views | 9940 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

rambling wreck in berkeley (hotlanta)?
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

they are gonna see in person all world freshman quarterback 6'6" +1 athlete taylen green who is the next kap & gonna be the starting qb the next couple of years in freezing azz boise before heading to the nfl

it should be noted that a bose sound system degree is kinda worthless, they not even listed in the current forbes top 500+ college rankings

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked university in the world (including the victoria promenade mall)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
cal's monster class exclusive recruiting quarterback update:

the #1 qb target transfer portal target is boise state's unreal taylen green, he got an actionable offer

read the monster's above post re: then qb recruit cj tiller, check out shocky's quote:

"they are gonna see in person all world freshman quarterback 6'6" +1 athlete taylen green who is the next kap & gonna be the next starting qb the next couple of years in freezing azz boise before heading to the nfl"

right now taylen is a dual qb starter for the broncos en route to 1752 passing yards & has not ruled out returning to boise state, no decision has made at this time re: his availability for the broncos la bowl game against ucla

https://instagr.am/p/CyMD70YvyaQ
Chapman_is_Gone
Alkiadt said:

BearGreg said:

You left out the pertinent part of Cal's decision to schedule Oregon State

Wilcox approved the idea and wants it. That's who made the decision.

Tough to prognosticate the Beavers football team in 2024 as better than an average MWC team given the exodus of most of their staff including their HC, a lot of graduating (out of eligibility) starters, and an open hunting license on their remaining team by every other program.

As a reminder, Oregon State in the three seasons before Jonathan Smith was 7-29

All that said, it's not my view that they will be a mid-major in 2024 (though I see why that's not a hard argument to make), it's Justin Wilcox's view.

Gee. You mean Shocky is incorrect?
How can that be?
Perhaps because Shocky is an elderly blowhard who sells insurance in the desert for a living?
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C0j6yLPNtkt
mb, when greg richardson wrote me the termination email re: cal's monster class (my love letter to the magic of cal basketball) upon purchasing this website from chris avery he indicated he hoped i would continue as a cal donor

but that's not how those of us born under scorpio skies roll, we are the ride or die types
https://www.today.com/life/astrology/scorpio-traits-personality-rcna53084

it's like a light switched off inside me (i haven't donated a nickel to cal athletics since then, my 50 yard line perch at memorial stadium wuz prepaid until my death), after attending 100+ home & away bears basketball games in a row, i didn't attend/watch any games for basically 6 years while developing my sorry azz t-rex yoga/meditation practice, playing the world's top 100 golf courses & fundraising for maricopa county doggy rescue facilities with annual revenue dollars a multiple of the current cal football & basketball nil aggregated dollars

so yeah my love affair with cal athletics is kinda complicated but make no mistake about it the monster is gonna be in shreveport on december 16th for the independence bowl & if the bears win he's gonna storm the field regardless of the consequences in the deep south around midnite under louisiana skies

everything after that is unclear, life is not linear & anything is possible
Shocky1

the future mrs fernando mendoza thinks berkeley is a dream school

yeah it's true, curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads when they enter the real world that unapologetically favors the well educated in today's highly competitive global economy

don't be a dumb azz (better to palm a tight azz)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and that includes castles & coasters)
AZ Bear
"everything after that is unclear, life is not linear & anything is possible"

A degree of open mindedness is an essential component for reconciliation.

And reconciliation can be an essential element of successful collaboration and the achievement of great things.

We're stronger when we focus on what unites us rather than what divides us.

I see a lot of possibilities...

Also....

I'd like to thank Sebasta for all his tireless efforts on behalf of Cal.

I also thank Jim and Greg for all their hard work and for making BearInsider a great place for us Cal fans to get informed and to indulge our passion for Cal.

Lastly, I thank the BI community and especially those who take the time to post their thoughts and insights, which greatly enhance the experience here.

Thank you all for caring about Cal....Go Bears!

#kumbaya

Sebastabear
Shocky1 said:

mb, when greg richardson wrote me the termination email re: cal's monster class (my love letter to the magic of cal basketball) upon purchasing this website from chris avery he indicated he hoped i would continue as a cal donor

but that's not how those of us born under scorpio skies roll, we are the ride or die types

it's like a light switched off inside me, after attending 100+ home & away bears basketball games in a row, i didn't attend/watch any games for basically 6 years while developing my sorry azz t-rex yoga/meditation practice, playing the world's top 100 golf courses & fundraising for maricopa county doggy rescue facilities with annual revenue dollars a multiple of the current cal football & basketball nil aggregated dollars

so yeah my love affair with cal athletics is kinda complicated but make no mistake about it the monster is gonna be in shreveport on december 16th for the independence bowl & if the bears win he's gonna storm the field in the deep south around midnite under louisiana skies

I have asked you before to stop saying your animal "fundraising" is multiples of the Cal NIL. It is not. You don't know what you are talking about vis--vis our NIL. You are not a donor to our collective and you have zero information on our actual finances. But I don't really care how you want to justify your non- contribution to Cal Athletics; something you purport to care deeply about. I also don't care that you keep trying to conflate "fundraising" and "donating." Those are not the same thing. But what I do care about is that you keep involving the California Legends Collective in your diatribes. You have no basis and you are wrong.
Alkiadt
Sebastabear said:

Shocky1 said:

it's like a light switched off inside me, after attending 100+ home & away bears basketball games in a row, i didn't attend/watch any games for basically 6 years while developing my sorry azz t-rex yoga/meditation practice, playing the world's top 100 golf courses & fundraising for maricopa county doggy rescue facilities with annual revenue dollars a multiple of the current cal football & basketball nil aggregated dollars

so yeah my love affair with cal athletics is kinda complicated but make no mistake about it the monster is gonna be in shreveport on december 16th for the independence bowl & if the bears win he's gonna storm the field in the deep south around midnite under louisiana skies

I have asked you before to stop saying your animal "fundraising" is multiples of the Cal NIL. It is not. You don't know what you are talking about vis--vis our NIL. You are not a donor to our collective and you have zero information on our actual finances. But I don't really care how you want to justify your non- contribution to Cal Athletics; something you purport to care deeply about. I also don't care that you keep trying to conflate "fundraising" and "donating." Those are not the same thing. But what I do care about is that you keep involving the California Legends Collective in your diatribes. You have no basis and you are wrong.

Exposed.
oskiswifeshusband
Shocky, we love you.

Donate to the NIL and life will reward you with the best curvy brunette yoga instructors in the best wide world who make for the best companions and can make the meanest green smoothies on the planet.

- Best, The Cal football team that needs Shockys contributions to kick azz in the ACC <3
Big C

AZ Bear writes: "We're stronger when we focus on what unites us rather than what divides us."

Thank you. So true.
Shocky1

cal offer from coach so'oto#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cm4nv1MP6Tg

r u gonna storm the field at the 2023 independence bowl (at ur alma mater)?#
mbBear
Shocky1 said:

it's like a light switched off inside me (i haven't donated a nickel to cal athletics since then, my 50 yard perch at memorial stadium wuz prepaid until my death), after attending 100+ home & away bears basketball games in a row, i didn't attend/watch any games for basically 6 years while developing my sorry azz t-rex yoga/meditation practice, playing the world's top 100 golf courses & fundraising for maricopa county doggy rescue facilities with annual revenue dollars a multiple of the current cal football & basketball nil aggregated dollars

so yeah my love affair with cal athletics is kinda complicated but make no mistake about it the monster is gonna be in shreveport on december 16th for the independence bowl & if the bears win he's gonna storm the field regardless of the consequences in the deep south around midnite under louisiana skies

Greg Richardson is employed by the university?
Bear Insider is an official publication of the University?
They are bigger than your Cal spirit? They were part of anything that was Magical for you about Cal Athletics?
Is there a day that goes by that you don't have a great personal Cal moment go through your head? That doesn't outweigh the bitterness?

You have a choice of supporting Cal or not. Cal football would be incredibly different today had the Bruce Snyder deal not gotten effed up. You can believe that Cal basketball would be different if everyone had left you the F alone.
But you can't go back and change history, and any support you fail to give is not punishing those who you hate anyway.
If you get bitten by a dog after yoga tomorrow, you going to stop supporting your dog rescue?
wc22
mbBear said:

Shocky1 said:

it's like a light switched off inside me (i haven't donated a nickel to cal athletics since then, my 50 yard perch at memorial stadium wuz prepaid until my death), after attending 100+ home & away bears basketball games in a row, i didn't attend/watch any games for basically 6 years while developing my sorry azz t-rex yoga/meditation practice, playing the world's top 100 golf courses & fundraising for maricopa county doggy rescue facilities with annual revenue dollars a multiple of the current cal football & basketball nil aggregated dollars

They are bigger than your Cal spirit? They were part of anything that was Magical for you about Cal Athletics?
Is there a day that goes by that you don't have a great personal Cal moment go through your head? That doesn't outweigh the bitterness?

You have a choice of supporting Cal or not. Cal football would be incredibly different today had the Bruce Snyder deal not gotten effed up. You can believe that Cal basketball would be different if everyone had left you the F alone.
But you can't go back and change history, and any support you fail to give is not punishing those who you hate anyway.
If you get bitten by a dog after yoga tomorrow, you going to stop supporting your dog rescue?
There are two major truths here:

1. The Cal administration undermined Shocky. This is really hard to give up. Getting stabbed in the back is hard to forget.
2. Shocky, by all accounts, is a very persuasive guy who loves Cal and getting him on board with NIL would mean much more than his personal contributions: Shocky being on board with CaLegends would means many multiples of his individual contributions.

The issue is that Shocky has set a hard line at getting Knowland fired. Which none of the players here can do.

So as a Cal fan with not much wealth, I too would want Shocky to not just donate but to use his skills to get others to donate as well (all donations to NIL).

This is an impasse: Can someone hire a hooker or something to get rid of Knowland already? That would solve all issues.

Otherwise, I don't forgive easily either. So, I understand Shocky being pissed. Being betrayed invokes very strong emotions.
wc22
And I don't see what others can do here: We need a majic absurd buyout to get Shocky on board?
Shocky1

wc, wut up?

have u ever stormed the stage at an arctic monkey's concert or something?

getting walked to ur car (is just a part of life every now & then)#
Fire Starkey
oskiswifeshusband said:

Shocky, we love you.

Donate to the NIL and life will reward you with the best curvy brunette yoga instructors in the best wide world who make for the best companions and can make the meanest green smoothies on the planet.

- Best, The Cal football team that needs Shockys contributions to kick azz in the ACC <3
Shocky1

during the cal fans epic stormin' the field celebration in palo alto after the big game victory against acc rival stanford the monster conversed (and later recounted) the following conversations with the following bears on the field: https://bearinsider.com/forums/2/topics/110786/replies/2262525

*****javian "the jet" thomas
*****cade uluave
*****nick morrow
*****martin tine
*****frederick williams iii
*****everett johnson
*****belay brummel
*****sailsa vadrawale
*****ben marshall

but there were a couple of conversations not repeated because of some red flags, one of those wuz with now portal transfer jeremiah earby...when i asked jeremiah how school wuz going he broke eye contact & tole me basically that "school was going ok, just got my grades and i think i'm passing all of my classes"

ur gpa matters in berkeley#
oski003
Shocky1 said:

during the cal fans epic stormin' the field celebration in palo alto after the big game victory against acc rival stanford the monster conversed (and later recounted) the following conversations with the following bears on the field: https://bearinsider.com/forums/2/topics/110786/replies/2262525

*****javian "the jet" thomas
*****cade uluave
*****nick morrow
*****martin tine
*****frederick williams iii
*****everett johnson
*****belay brummel
*****sailsa vadrawale
*****ben marshall

but there were a couple of conversations not repeated because of some red flags, one of those wuz with now portal transfer jeremiah earby...when i asked jeremiah how school wuz going he broke eye contact & tole me basically that "school was going ok, just got my grades and i think i'm passing all of my classes"

ur gpa matters in berkeley#

Not that this is necessarily what is happening here, but traditionally OSU, WSU, and Utah have grabbed transfers from Cal that couldn't handle the academics.
Shocky1
oregon state step bros arnold & masceranas are taking official visits to arizona this weekend

the monster already ran off the donut boy of tuscon#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster class official visit recruiting update:

6'3" 309 lbs notre dame grad transfer defensive tackle aidan ikaika keanaaina from mullen high school in denver is gonna take an official visit to berkeley this weekend

his dad stacey (played hoops at hawaii hilo back in the day) wuz an army brat & didn't raise no dumb azz, aidan got a 4.0 gpa in high school & is gonna graduate this month in south bend with a degree in business administration

keanaaina got 2 years of remaining eligibility to develop with coach browning's attentive mentoring

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including germany & shaq's house)

family of quick twitch +1 athletes (surf's up on the north shore, food trucks afterwards)#
mbBear
wc22 said:

mbBear said:

Shocky1 said:

There are two major truths here:

1. The Cal administration undermined Shocky. This is really hard to give up. Getting stabbed in the back is hard to forget.
2. Shocky, by all accounts, is a very persuasive guy who loves Cal and getting him on board with NIL would mean much more than his personal contributions: Shocky being on board with CaLegends would means many multiples of his individual contributions.

The issue is that Shocky has set a hard line at getting Knowland fired. Which none of the players here can do.

So as a Cal fan with not much wealth, I too would want Shocky to not just donate but to use his skills to get others to donate as well (all donations to NIL).

This is an impasse: Can someone hire a hooker or something to get rid of Knowland already? That would solve all issues.

Otherwise, I don't forgive easily either. So, I understand Shocky being pissed. Being betrayed invokes very strong emotions.
Stop it. This is about ego. If the right person kisses his ass to come back, he will be back. If a player like Ott leaves, and he can concretely say his dollars would have made the difference (or if someone says that to him) he will feel a sense of accomplishment.
Please connect the dots as to how anything being shutdown by people here is tied to the administration....
But okay, fine, let's say it is totally about the past actions of the University...why post at all, why remain connected at all? Oh right, so you and others might be impressed by the golf courses he has played, and how hot is daughter is...my bad, carry on....
Shocky1

trust me mb, got no interest in u kissing my azz

or vice versa#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Quote:

cal's monster class recruiting update: keaton thomas

the nation's #3 rated juco linebacker 6'2" 230 lbs keaton thomas from northeast mississippi community college is gonna take an official visit to cal on the weekend of december 2nd

keaton is a native of jacksonville, florida & prepped at trinity christian...he got 3 years to play 3 seasons & is a december grad

thomas got sideline to sideline footspeed & made 107 tackles this season including 10 for losses along with 2 interceptions

it would make sense for keaton to be hosted by fellow floridian david reese when he trips to the left coast

the florida project (is becoming bear territory with the acc)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including tpc sawgrass)

mr thomas, with the departure of one of the starters to washington, there's now a GOLDEN opportunity for your son to be an impact day one linebacker starter at the #1 ranked public university in the world who gotta acc road game to florida state in 2024

the california defensive scheme is designed to funnel action to the inside backers who season after season are among the nation's leaders in tackles

no alligators in cali (just doggys)#
keo's targeted replacement at inside backer "loved the experience" during his 1st time to the west coast, keaton don't got any other official visits scheduled at this time & will decide in the next 10 days & sign in mid december with an enrollment in january at the school of his choice in time for 2024 spring ball with 3 years of remaining eligibility

the next chapter (is written in berkeley)#
Shocky1

cal is a bowling school (in shreveport, the stormin' the field epicenter of the south)#
Shocky1
^ mb, would you plz explain how stormin' the field works/looks like when watching games on tv from ur sofa?
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

current northwestern commit 6'7" 280 lbs trench worker aiden newbill from john b connally hs in austin (same hometown as future o-line starter 3.8 gpa tyler knape) if flying home to texas after his mid week official visit to cali

aiden is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.72 gpa & knows that chicago is nasty humid hot in the summer & freezing azz cold in the winter

the university of calveston (arch acc rival is smu)=#1 ranked public university in the world (and significantly academically ranked higher than northwestern)
rush the field
Storming courts and rushing fields were a central part of my Berkeley experience (true story - my Cal classmate once tackled the opposing team's mascot at Haas - all good, no one was hurt) … but I'll be with Mrs. Rush in Dubai next weekend. If we win, I'll rush the hotel lobby or something. Have fun in Shreveport!
Shocky1

dear isaiah

how r u?

i am fine

hope u enjoy ur official visit to berkeley this weekend & congrats on being named ur jc conference's defensive most valuable player...more importantly u got good hair

why is trinity valley's mascot a cardinal?...r there a lotta cardinals in athens texas or something

the truth is that both of cal's safeties (they are elite tacklers of ball handlers) this season were really bad in passing coverage, they both lack the necessary footspeed to assist in coverage & that's why the 2024 bears defensive scheme is gonna feature much quicker & smaller safeties, got it?...and that's why ur 5'10" 175 lbs ball hawking stature is considered a plus in berkeley, ur 5 interceptions last season would be an upgrade for a program with slow azz safeties that don't cover nobody

look isaiah, ur not a dumb azz, did texas tech (the raiders are the bears opponent in the upcoming independence bowl) share with u on your official visit to cosmopolitan & diverse lubbock last weekend this kinda important document?...wut's tech ranked?

i dunno u gotta pick the best school for u, maybe u wanna work the security nite shifts at the presidential markets mall someday after football is done with u, a tech degree will 100% open that door for u

or u could build generational wealth at the #1 ranked public university in the world

let's be real here, this **** is not that complicated, ok?

shocky
mbBear
Shocky1 said:

^ mb, would you plz explain how stormin' the field works/looks like when watching games on tv from ur sofa?
Eff you. What I have given to the Alumni Association here on the East Coast is a lot more important than you getting to take post game pictures so you can tell people how important you are. And, before the University was dumb enough to shutdown the event I was most proud of, the April reception for those in the area who just committed or were trying to decide whether to go to Cal, you know what I encouraged at that event? Hey, go to football games, basketball games, because it's different than anything you experienced in HS, and incredible part of the college experience...even if you don't like sports)
(oh, wait, maybe I should stop supporting the University because they stopped doing something I helped grow? Let me whine a bit and think of that!....oh, I'm distracted now-Tiger Woods is helping Mike Trout build a golf course down the road from me, and I need to go tell them how important I am in the golf world...thank god I am not).
But okay, you want to go for the BS stuff: I was in downtown Orlando screaming "Bruce don't go" after one of the greatest Cal victories of all time...it failed, but that was the most important singular moment in Cal football history.
I better wrap this up: you probably need to go post another pic of your daughter to get off on....
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CtvkTljo8bn
pro dubai travel trips for rush the field (best poster name evah):

*****36 holes walking rounds at yas links, the best golf course in the middle east (former world top 100 ranked course)
*****skiing at the mall of the emirates in dubai, also visit the exotic dates store (high fiber fruit)
*****wearing a lotta sun screen unless u got olive/tan skin like the monster

wut NOT to do in dubai:

*dumb azz overpriced tour of the burj khalifa, the tallest building of the world, the air is so dusty u can't see **** from the top
*sushi
*asking them curvy brunette yoga females why they wearing a burka when it's 107% outside, why don't the men wear them too?

for cal fans: shreveport>>>>>dubai#

ps wut mascot did ur cal classmate mess up?
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BDilZUghHeU
look mb, we're kinda covering the same old ground over & over, ok?

despite my short armed t-rex yoga/meditation practice at modern yoga, it is anatomically IMPOSSIBLE for me to go **** myself, got it?

sigh#
BearGreg
Staff
This notion of a termination letter or censorship is far from the truth.

When I bought the website, we implemented a code of conduct for all community members. Posted here and at the top of every forum

Included are not posting obscene or sexual images and not posting people's personal information. The MonsterThread at that time included both, the latter being personal information (whether true or not) about Cal athletes.

I never banned Shocky nor asked him not to keep posting and donating. I simply asked him to adhere to the same rules as everyone else.

He called that censorship and threatened to sue me.

It's interesting to note that he is a premium subscriber on Cal's Rivals and 247 sites whose information he posts here as "inside" info while continuing to post on BearInsider's free boards, all the while attacking myself, and this community, and often damaging the work we all do here to support Cal Athletics.

Shocky and his Monster thread are welcome here. I enjoy his passion and his sense of humor and so long as he doesn't spread BS that we feel is harmful and he continues to adhere to the same terms of conduct as everyone else, then he's welcome to continue to come here regardless of whether he chooses to donate to Cal or not.

He doesn't have to like me, or our terms but he does have to respect both.

This is my last post on this topic. I wish all of you well and Go Bears!
AZ Bear
mbBear said:

Shocky1 said:

Eff you. What I have given to the Alumni Association here on the East Coast is a lot more important than you getting to take post game pictures so you can tell people how important you are. And, before the University was dumb enough to shutdown the event I was most proud of, the April reception for those in the area who just committed or were trying to decide whether to go to Cal, you know what I encouraged at that event? Hey, go to football games, basketball games, because it's different than anything you experienced in HS, and incredible part of the college experience...even if you don't like sports)
(oh, wait, maybe I should stop supporting the University because they stopped doing something I helped grow? Let me whine a bit and think of that!....oh, I'm distracted now-Tiger Woods is helping Mike Trout build a golf course down the road from me, and I need to go tell them how important I am in the golf world...thank god I am not).
But okay, you want to go for the BS stuff: I was in downtown Orlando screaming "Bruce don't go" after one of the greatest Cal victories of all time...it failed, but that was the most important singular moment in Cal football history.
I better wrap this up: you probably need to go post another pic of your daughter to get off on....

Dude, give it a rest. Obviously Shocky has a big ego....so what? Your pride is showing through on these posts as well.

I would like there to be some degree of detente here -- I'm talking big picture, between Shocky, the mods, and everyone else who can be a positive force for Cal Athletics -- so that we can focus on getting Cal to be the best program we can make it. That means focusing on what unites us, not what divides us. Based on recent posts on this thread, I think a lot of people want that too.

But as we are calming the room after the food fight, you're still throwing bombs and getting personal. With respect, commenting like that on Shocky's daughter says more about you than it does about him. Let it go, MB. Everyone here already has their opinion of Shocky....no one needs you to point out what you see as his flaws.

And I would rephrase your question to him and turn it back to you....if he really bugs you so much, maybe just stay away from this particular thread. There are lots of other interesting threads on BI. You've written some interesting and helpful posts in the past, but continuing to attack when people are clearly trying to move forward in a more positive way is just befouling our punchbowl...

mbBear
AZ Bear said:

mbBear said:

Shocky1 said:

Dude, give it a rest. Obviously Shocky has a big ego....so what? Your pride is showing through on these posts as well.

I would like there to be some degree of detente here -- I'm talking big picture, between Shocky, the mods, and everyone else who can be a positive force for Cal Athletics -- so that we can focus on getting Cal to be the best program we can make it. That means focusing on what unites us, not what divides us. Based on recent posts on this thread, I think a lot of people want that too.

But as we are calming the room after the food fight, you're still throwing bombs and getting personal. With respect, commenting like that on Shocky's daughter says more about you than it does about him. Let it go, MB. Everyone here already has their opinion of Shocky....no one needs you to point out what you see as his flaws.

And I would rephrase your question to him and turn it back to you....if he really bugs you so much, maybe just stay away from this particular thread. There are lots of other interesting threads on BI. You've written some interesting and helpful posts in the past, but continuing to attack when people are clearly trying to move forward in a more positive way is just befouling our punchbowl...

You are absolutely right. In a matter of a couple of days, he has been called as a liar out by one of the most important people in Cal sports these days, and then had his whole narrative blown up by the publisher of this site, again contradicting statements.

There is zero I am going to say about him that's going to matter compared to those two posts.
First Page Last Page
Page 194 of 285

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.