cal's monster offensive line

1,842,170 Views | 11197 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by 82gradDLSdad
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/Cp8HfTNJ_RO
what needs to happen in 2024 at the university of california, berkeley?

right now the 17 person search advisory committee chaired by uc president michael drake is vetting potential candidates for the 12th chancellor of the university of california, berkeley

this committee is expected to make a recommendation to the board of regents in may of 2024 for a july 1st starting date for the next chancellor

the absolute best candidate is unequivocally dr adela de la toree who is the current president at san diego state...the bay area native with 3 berkeley degrees has significantly raised the academic stature of sdsu while 100% supporting sports including the construction of a new football stadium & a final four run in basketball...she gets it, de la torre understands the importance of the role of revenue sports in school spirit & alums/donor engagement in campus activities/endeavors

shocky has reached out to adela on a couple of issues, i can share with you here that she's very interested in returning to berkeley

then what?

the next chancellor then needs to assess the current investigation (not being handled by the munger law firm) by don mogulof of the chancellor's office & expediently terminate both james arthur knowlton & his confidante (#2 ranking person in the athletic department) jennifer simon-o'neil...simultanelously knowlton's cfo tom lowry who is running the department into an existential financial iceberg via secret tens of millions of dollars loans from the central campus which will never have future revenues for repayment needs to be relieved of his duties & the obstinate (will not consider offering FREE tixs to all students) bureaucrat markeisha everrett needs to be demoted to parking enforcement services

there is no time to hire an outside athletic director with the immediate need for the cutting of sports & the rightsizing of the worthless bureaucratic bloat of non performing employees within the department, someone with knowledge of the employees & issues involved needs to be promoted from within to tackle the challenges

100% the best person to become the next athletic director is berkeley grad andrew mcgraw, a former bears football walk on & band member and currently an assistant athletic director and director of football operaitons...for those of you dismayed by the loss of beloved gameday traditions, andrew is literally the only person on planet earth capable of cutting thru the red tape as someone who truly bleeds blue & gold (the con artist neither understands nor gives a **** that fans are enjoying less & less gamedays at memorial stadium)

the time is now (for everything)#
Shocky1
san diego state offensive lineman transfer drew azzopardi commits to washington
Shocky1
fresno state running back damien moore who made negative comments about the cal football program upon his departure has reentered the grad transfer portal with 2 years of remaining eligibility

yeah moore's decision to trade in a berkeley degree for a fresno state degree as a guy who got zero nfl upside is gonna come with 50 year financial consequences
Shocky1
Bearly Clad
Trevor Rogers following in Jaydn Ott's footsteps. This is how you become a fan favorite
Bearly Clad
Got love the obliviousness to irony
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CECa_7PAme4
taylor's dinner venue tonite in south beach wuz fire but where wuz nando?...haas biz school finals are over for the winter break, there's no excuses...so inconsiderate, the future mrs fernando mendoza wuz kinda disappointed too

yeah the 2024 fall game against them miami hurricanes at memorial game is gonna be epic but the future return game in coral gables is gonna be a roadtrip of a lifetime...honestly the details of how the pac 12 dissolved is about as relevant as the extinction of the t-rexs at this point (wifey's summation is on the money as usual while cal strong just continues to make up **** that nobody believes), it's all about the atlantic coast conference moving forward, baby

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including biscayne bay where the cuban gentlemen sleep all day & the chicas think clothing is for losers)
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CyVwWQcLYoW
wut is one of the hardest private golf courses to access in the world?

that would be indian creek county club on a private island in biscayne bay (no shocky did not see any cuban gentlemen sleeping all day), the airtight security (kinda like the cal defensive backs in the acc in 2024) to access the island is similar to the pentagon with the high profile residents including tom brady, jeff bezos, ivanka trump, etc

anyways the tight walkable original william flynn (the architect of shinnecock hills) routing is excellent (which facilitates very quick rounds) with the golf holes mostly on the interior of the course with the mega mansions on the waterfront (bezos home cost $79,000,000) & the recent restoration by andrew green (fabulous reno work at oak hill, inverness & congressional) is a significant improvement to both the shot values & conditioning (the removal of trees allows the turf to thrive in the sunlight) but this is still only a slightly above average golf course (it's dead flat) & not even close to a legit us top 100 candidate course

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna do the academic hard work that will allow them to purse their dreams in the future, walking away from this degree like keo for nil dollars is a dumb as **** shortsided move)
82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyVwWQcLYoW
wut is one of the hardest private golf courses to access in the world?

that would be indian creek county club on a private island in biscayne bay (no shocky did not see any cuban gentlemen sleeping all day), the airtight security (kinda like the cal defensive backs in the acc in 2024) to access the island is similar to the pentagon with the high profile residents including tom brady, jeff bezos, ivanka trump, etc

anyways the tight walkable original william flynn (the architect of shinnecock hills) routing is excellent (which facilitates very quick rounds) with the golf holes mostly on the interior of the course with the mega mansions on the waterfront (bezos home cost $79,000,000) & the recent restoration by andrew green (fabulous reno work at oak hill, inverness & congressional) is a significant improvement to both the shot values & conditioning (the removal of trees allows the turf to thrive in the sunlight) but this is still only a slightly above average golf course (it's dead flat) & not even close to a legit us top 100 candidate course

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna do the academic hard work that will allow them to purse their dreams in the future, walking away from this degree like keo for nil dollars is a dumb as **** shortsided move)

Growing up in SF and playing A LOT of golf there jaded me. I can't think of one flat course I like. Surprisingly, the 9 hole gem in Russian River just came to me. Northwood . That's pretty flat.
Shocky1

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 24 PUBLIC departing bears

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
isaiah ifanse, running back...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
monroe young, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
brian hightower, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
darius long jr, defensive tackle...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global access program
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal...berkeley cert program
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to massachusetts...berkeley degree

kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
blake antzoulatos, inside linebacker...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
king doerue, running back...football retirement...purdue degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal...no berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal...no berkeley degree
taj davis, wide receiver...no longer with program...washington degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...will not be on scholly in 2024
muelu iosefa, inside linebacker...no longer with program
ray woodie iii, safety...grad transfer portal to bethune-cookman...berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/ob...transfer portal...no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to washington...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...haas global access program

yeah there wuz 36 scholly departures for the 2023 season:

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility, nfl indianapolis colts
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
darius long jr, defensive line...now a walk on for final semester, already earned berkeley degree
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona & bethune-cookman
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...grad transfer to colorado state & bethune-cookman
fatu iosefa, safety...portal to san mateo community college...no berkeley degree
kaleb higgins, corner back...portal to sacramento state...no berkeley degree
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas
ryan lange, guard...football retirement, will earn berkeley degree
jackson brown, tackle..portal to pitt...no berkeley degree
jake muller, tight end...fooball retirement, will earn berkeley degree
elijah mojarro, tight end...grad transfer to nevada & rice
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement
tommy christakos, wide receiver...medical retirement
aiden lee, wide receiver...portal to garden city community college & minot state...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal to utah tech...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer portal to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/ChudPWVuTeK
82, agreed that the fabulous alistar mackenzie 9 hole design is not hilly but the topography does flow gently downhill towards the russian river on the holes away from the modest clubhouse (northwood is the best golf value in nor cal)...the best flat course in the world is the old course at st andrews

northwood got the tallest trees of any golf course in the world & the effect upon the soul is powerful re: our relative insignificance in the eyes of nature...during my last visit to monte rio on the friday before the north carolina game at memorial stadium a couple of years ago i could not get this song out of my head while walking with my bag over my shoulder as i thought of the permanent damage we're creating environmentally to planet earth & all of its inhabitants...it's the only time shocky can ever remember crying on a golf course

82gradDLSdad
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/ChudPWVuTeK
82, agreed that the fabulous alistar mackenzie 9 hole design is not hilly but the topography does flow downhill towards the russian river on the holes away from the modest clubhouse (northwood is the best golf value in nor cal)...the best flat course in the world is the old course at st andrews

northwood got the tallest trees of any golf course in the world & the effect upon the soul is powerful re: our relative insignificance in the eyes of nature...during my last visit to monte rio on the friday before the north carolina game at memorial stadium a couple of years ago i could not get this song out of my head while walking with my bag over my shoulder as i thought of the permanent damage we're creating environmentally to planet earth & all of its inhabitants...it's the only time shocky can ever remember crying on a golf course

Thanks for the heartfelt reply. I'm not a reader but my studious nephew gave me a book for Christmas, Fire Weather. I've only read a bit of it so far but I think my focus will be on our interactions with the earth over the next few weeks. I'm of the uneducated opinion that someday humans will obliterate themselves and the earth will rejuvenate. Sounds horrible but...at least I think it will be thousands of years in the future...maybe. Sorry to take the golf thread down a rabbit hole.
Shocky1

this is cal football (the takers r also the givers)#
Shocky1

^^^^ raymond woodie jr is the head coach at bc, above list is updated to reflect 3 berkeley grads now on the wildcats defense, go be great as impact starters with a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world in ur backpocket

the bethune-cookman fightin' golden bears (let's ******* go)#
oskiswifeshusband
That's really cool they all went to a HBCU.
Econ141

Shocky1

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 25 PUBLIC departing bears

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global access program
raymond woodie, safety, grad transfer portal to bethune-cookman...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal to auburn...no berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree

2024 new schollys: right now there are 26 NEW scholly additions

ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive line (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive line (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+ gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CzuATu1v51J
hahaha bruins spunky but slow azz running back carson steele has declared for the 2024 nfl draft, his football career will end in westwood at the upcoming ucla nfl pro day with a stopwatch when timed in the 40

ucla got a legit opportunity to lose 10 games next season, buckle up baby in an empty rose bowl parking lot

8 clap (4-8 ucla 2024 inaugural season in the big 10)#
Shocky1
jack plummer is an absolute gamer, it wuz an absolute disgrace that he wuz allowed to compete in the colorado game last season in boulder with his injuries...that wuz coaching malpractice by billy m to put plummer in harm's way including a quarterback sneak that enraged his biological dad on that gameday...rooting for jack as he pursues his nfl aspirations, his dad tole me in boulder that his son got a wonderlic score that would place him among the top 5% of all current nfl quarterbacks
Big C
Shocky1 said:

jack plummer is an absolute gamer, it wuz an absolute disgrace that he wuz allowed to compete in the colorado game last season in boulder with his injuries...that wuz coaching malpractice by billy m to put plummer in harm's way including a quarterback sneak that enraged his biological dad on that gameday...rooting for jack as he pursues his nfl aspirations, his dad tole me in boulder that his son got a wonderlic score that would place him among the top 5% of all current nfl quarterbacks

I don't know the protocol: Isn't it somebody on the medical staff that clears players to play? (legitimately asking,,, it seems like, of all people, it wouldn't be the Offensive Coordinator)
oskiswifeshusband
Shockster wuts your take on Rich Lyons as the chancellor ?
Shocky1
^ both plummer & cindo's dads tole me pregame in boulder that their sons got significant injuries (the details ima not gonna share here) & that they wuz kinda surprised the cal medical staff cleared them...compounding these issues wuz billy m's play calling which included slow developing pass plays which allowed the buffs to violently hit jack multiple times but the play that really enraged his dad (shocky sat next to him) wuz the quarterback sneak play which got literally blown up at the line of scrimmage with plummer unnecessarily getting hit by half a dozen buffs
Shocky1
oskiswifeshusband said:

Shockster wuts your take on Rich Lyons as the chancellor ?

oskisdoggyisnotpottytrained, rich lyons (the former dean of the haas biz school & the current chancellor for innovation & entrepreneurship but most importantly a berkeley undergraduate before earning a phd from mit) don't got much of a chance of being appointed the next chancellor based upon both his credentials in never running a university but also to be honest with you as a white male...lyons bleeds blue & gold and would be a transformational upgrade over christ based upon his understanding & support of cal athletics (albeit his sitting on the committee that voted to rebrand cal athletics as "cal berkeley" which is the unconscionable act of worthless bureaucrats like jennifer simon-o'neil who also served on the committee) but the politics make him an extreme longshot unlike shocky's favored candidate & probable current frontrunner dr adela de la torre

keep in mind the current frontrunner to replace chancellor gene block at ucla is the remarkable condoleezza rice who along with notre dame's athletic director jack swarbrick & smu's george bush allowed us to ride their masterful high level lobbying efforts in receiving a life saving invitation to join the acc...shocky has conversed with condoleezza at both cypress point & augusta national where she holds memberships at both clubs, condi is 100% a sports enthusiast of the highest level

DurantAve
Had high hopes for him, was hoping he'd be a home town hero. Didn't work out, wish him the best.
DurantAve
Well that will make next fall's game on The Plains a bit awkward. I guess SJV's camp thought can't beat em join em and gave up that QB dream in the process.
Shocky1
durant, checking on this but it appears dejuan butler has not received a berkeley degree at this time (my advance apologies if this is not the case)...dejuan has been at cal for 3 and a half years, leaving berkeley at this time without a diploma that is readily within his grasp & zero future nfl upside would be a beyond breaking bad stupid as **** decision with 50 year financial consequences so no the monster is not gonna wish him luck as his future ability to pay bills, etc goes to **** unless his plan is to transfer to stanford or one of the ivy league schools
BearCam
https://www.instagram.com/p/C1LSiOYJXO4/?igsh=MTdlMjRlYjZlMQ==

Looks like a degree to me...
Shocky1
DurantAve said:

Well that will make next fall's game on The Plains a bit awkward. I guess SJV's camp thought can't beat em join em and gave up that QB dream in the process.
sam's berkeley gpa wuz a significant factor in the decision to transfer, agreed it will make next fall's game kinda awkward but still rooting for this likable young man to become the 1st person in his family to earn a college degree which for me is an integral part of the monster's collegiate sports fandom
Shocky1
BearCam said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1LSiOYJXO4/?igsh=MTdlMjRlYjZlMQ==

Looks like a degree to me...
cam, thx for sharing, this is AWESOME NEWS!!!

KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM KABOOM

the above list will be edited to reflect dejuan butler is a graduate of the #1 ranked public university in the world, nothing but best wishes for him in hopefully becoming an impact starter at his next destination with a berkeley degree safely in his backpocket

shocky is a dumb azz (cam is smart as ****)#

https://instagr.am/p/CnN38WZpd63
Shocky1
kinda wondering if coach woodie (or his son) is talking to dejuan...
Pittstop
Shocky1 said:

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 25 PUBLIC departing bears

raymond woodie, safety, grad transfer portal to bethune-cookman...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal to auburn...no berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree

2024 new schollys: right now there are 26 NEW scholly additions

ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive line (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive line (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+ gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

I am curious why most of the players listed (leaving & incoming) are listed with very specific GPAs (3.8, 3.3, 3.2, 3.82, etc), while all of those who were not assigned a "specific" GPA were assigned - or defaulted to - a vague, and very non-specific, "3.0+" GPA. Are they "silver bullets"?
Shocky1
pitts, ur a perceptive reader, ima gonna admit now that sam jackson v (100% rooting for him to become the 1st person in his family to receive a college degree from auburn) had a sub 3.0 gpa both in high school & at tcu kinda like my yoga buddy jaylen brown (current nba supermax 5 year contract for $306,000,000) who despite a high school 2.85 gpa earned multiple a's including upper division work thereby universally earning the respect of his professors during his time in berkeley

https://instagr.am/p/BZRTvlagD9_
other "3.0+" gpas may be accurate but admittedly some may be academic silver bullets (sub 3.0 gpas) thru berkeley admissions, ok?...sorry but can't publicly differentiate here the "3.0+'" gpas out of respect for those individuals striving to earn degrees from the #1 ranked public university in the world

keep in mind that the academic requirements for admission to the berkeley grad cert program are less difficult to navigate than undergraduate admissions and also that junior college applicants from disadvantaged lower socioeconomic backgrounds are evaluated by a different standard than incoming true freshmen

at the end of the day academic ambition (how hard r u willing to work?) is the unifying characteristic that defines all of us that have earned berkeley degrees

fun fact: shocky graduated from stinson beach high school with a 4.0 gpa & the haas biz school with a 3.92 gpa & a gold phi beta kappa key)

does that kinda answer ur question, amigo?

wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cp8HfTNJ_RO
what needs to happen in 2024 at the university of california, berkeley?

right now the 17 person search advisory committee chaired by uc president michael drake is vetting potential candidates for the 12th chancellor of the university of california, berkeley

this committee is expected to make a recommendation to the board of regents in may of 2024 for a july 1st starting date for the next chancellor

the absolute best candidate is unequivocally dr adela de la toree who is the current president at san diego state...the bay area native with 3 berkeley degrees has significantly raised the academic stature of sdsu while 100% supporting sports including the construction of a new football stadium & a final four run in basketball...she gets it, de la torre understands the importance of the role of revenue sports in school spirit & alums/donor engagement in campus activities/endeavors

shocky has reached out to adela on a couple of issues, i can share with you here that she's very interested in returning to berkeley

then what?

the next chancellor then needs to assess the current investigation (not being handled by the munger law firm) by don mogulof of the chancellor's office & expediently terminate both james arthur knowlton & his confidante (#2 ranking person in the athletic department) jennifer simon-o'neil...simultanelously knowlton's cfo tom lowry who is running the department into an existential financial iceberg via secret tens of millions of dollars loans from the central campus which will never have future revenues for repayment needs to be relieved of his duties & the obstinate (will not consider offering FREE tixs to all students) bureaucrat markeisha everrett needs to be demoted to parking enforcement services

there is no time to hire an outside athletic director with the immediate need for the cutting of sports & the rightsizing of the worthless bureaucratic bloat of non performing employees within the department, someone with knowledge of the employees & issues involved needs to be promoted from within to tackle the challenges

100% the best person to become the next athletic director is berkeley grad andrew mcgraw, a former bears football walk on & band member and currently an assistant athletic director and director of football operaitons...for those of you dismayed by the loss of beloved gameday traditions, andrew is literally the only person on planet earth capable of cutting thru the red tape as someone who truly bleeds blue & gold (the con artist neither understands nor gives a **** that fans are enjoying less & less gamedays at memorial stadium)

the time is now (for everything)#

She is not one of the three finalists unfortunately.
Shocky1
wifey, that's absolutely BRUTAL news to hear & i implicitly trust ur direct sources (unlike cal strong who just makes **** up)

of the 3 remaining finalists, how many do you feel would be active advocates/supporters of cal athletics?
DurantAve
Tell us more.
First Page Last Page
Page 209 of 321

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.