cal's monster offensive line

1,384,953 Views | 9340 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?

cal softball knocks off illinois 11-9 in the morning & hawaii 10-2 in the 2nd game with lefty phenom randi roelling throwing a one hitter & 12 k's

san jose native second baseman elon butler already got 6 home runs this season, check out her bat speed & +1 athletic powerful extension thru the swing...that's textbook, baby

cal is a softball school#
Shocky1

zach got game#
Shocky1

the magic of cal golf (don't include grown azz men)#
Shocky1

california golden bears 67
arizona state sun devils 55

michelle onyiah's monster game: 17 points on 7-10 field goals & 11 boards (and only 1 foul)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CuHuy6dNDYM
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for fashionistas that luv zimmerman too)#
https://instagr.am/p/C1aj-gHRKtb

zimmerman is unforgettable & also sexist (how come no men's line?)#
Shocky1

NO FREE TIXS FOR ALL STUDENTS FOR THE SENIOR DAY FINALE

can u guess the attendance at haas pavillion?

berkeley INNOVATION & creating gameday energy (is not in the knowlton & markeisha playbook)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

the university of california, berkeley=the #1 ranked public university in the world (including nicaragua, argentina & yuma)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/BDilZUghHeU

brian, r u gonna innovatively incorporate yoga/meditation into the spring workouts like jb & shocky or not?...the last several seasons ur guys have lacked quick twitch +1 athleticism (painfully obvious to watch in shreveport against the much better conditioned texas tech) which means ur current workouts produced granite statues don't absorbingly bend/flex out thru contact when playing the violent sport of football & get injured

INNOVATION in berkeley starts now (the time is now for everything in the ACC)#
Shocky1
2024 olympic games in paris contestant update:

check out the foto of shocky's headstand above from back in the cal's monster class era, he's leaning slightly to the left like a loser toppling tree plus his feet are pointed all over the place, his technique is **** & nobody is buying his sorry azz excuse that the china sea tradewinds are causing this mess...the olympic yoga judges are scoring this as a 6.19

now look at shocky's improvement this fall, you could draw a straight line thru this performance & it should be noted this move wuz done on a concrete surface with a decline towards the field...yeah the olympic yoga judges are scoring this as a 8.42

but let's be real here, the monster's inexplicable failure to learn a HANDSTAND (which requires shoulder flexibility) means he's NEVER gonna win an olympic medal, got it?

plus he don't got a good ponytail (which r always very triggering for the judges or something)

https://instagr.am/p/C1r1pVvMkMv
shake that tail & readjust ur tail, girl#

cal is a yoga school (except for s&c coach brian johnson)#
Klindergoff
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/BDilZUghHeU
TAKE OFF THOSE RED SHORTS!
Shocky1
^ goffy, them shorts (thankfully now retired) r actually orange but in any case ur talking to the wrong person

https://instagr.am/p/CgpDPxWOVQP
HoopDreams
Last home game

3:30pm Senior ceremony

Shocky1

phenom randi roellings closes out the game with 2 strikeouts but after her & low era ace anna reimers the staff gotta find a steady 3rd pitcher, tomorrow's doubleheader pitching assignments will be interesting

sophomore power slugger tianna bell from antioch now got 3 home runs & is starting to showcase her unlimited upside potential, even when chasing pitches low outta the strike zone tianna can still go yard with opposite field power

yeah catching is the most physically grueling position on the field so it's awesome the bears got 2 outstanding freshman options in lagi quiroga and alyssa herrera from so cal

gotta do a better job of taking care of biz maΓ±ana#
Shocky1

coeur d'alene golf/real estate update:

gozzer ranch is the best course in the region, black rock gotta lotta fun holes but is an unwalkable cartball only design but the best hole is the island green par 3 at the resort

it's only accessible by boat

https://instagr.am/p/rdG-nWHiYF
Shocky1
glutton, just called 1-800-gobears at 3:28 pm mt, 92 minutes before tip off to find out how much student tix(s) cost & got a message that nobody is in the tix office & to leave a message

Shocky1

the magic of cal basketball (physical d wins basketball games)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (one more time)

Shocky1

clarification: little kid with blue #1 jersey in the right hand corner of foto
Shocky1

kinda surprised that coach didn't mention that grant got good hair

coaching oversight#
Shocky1
Quote:

NO FREE TIXS FOR ALL STUDENTS FOR THE SENIOR DAY FINALE

can u guess the attendance at haas pavillion?

berkeley INNOVATION & creating gameday energy (is not in the knowlton & markeisha playbook)#

that wuz the attendance for senior day (devin askew never really bought into the new program, good luck to him next year at realistically a mid major and monty bowser wuz a +1 athlete with limited basketball skillz) with haas pavilion NOT even 50% full

an opportunity to offer FREE tixs to the hard working students at the #1 ranked public university in the world to share in the magic of cal basketball & become future fans/donors wuz lost forever thanks to dumb azzs markeisha & knowlton

and this is why the future athletic director (hopefully former bears qb walk on/band member andrew mcgraw) & the next chancellor (hopefully fellow haas biz ad grad richard lyons) need to be berkeley grads that bleed blue & gold that innovatively comprehend wut needs to be done to sell out basketball & football games

mark madsen is an EXCEPTIONAL head coach & more importantly human being, it will be very interesting to see how the rest of this season & then post season plays out...

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/C3vhQS7uGbK
2024 california golden bears basketball roster:

yeah it's gonna be a rebuilt roster with a lotta new talent & that's just the nature of college athletics in today's fast paced environment with many of the restless seeking quick solutions to questions of the heart

point guard:
jeremiah wilkinson: the dynamic lefty from georgia will have the ball in his hands starting day 1
vladimir pavlovic: rebuilding his shooting stroke this offseason is priority #1 for my favorite serbian

shooting guard:
rodney brown: alan crabbe jr gotta a beautiful stroke, playing d not so much

wing:
jalen celestine: reminds me of my friend theo robertson with his unselfish smoothness & ability to rain 3 point moneyballs thru the haas airspace

power forward:
grant newell: the time is now for everything (except a haircut), unlimited upside with greater defensive energy & intensity

bigs:
nd okafor: gotta lotta upside, getting healthy is priority #1
devin curtis: very bouncy with athleticism, gotta double down on building strength
gus larson: the ivy leaguer tole me at a football game he wuz promised a scholly for 2024

jaylon tyson is the WILDCARD, he's the difference maker between a good & great 2024 campaign, he will be receiving nba scouting feedback after the season & will then make a decision re: potentially entering the nba draft or returning to berkeley to polish his game

so right now there's 8 committed schollys of the ncca max 13 allocation with 5 open schollys which becomes 4 if jaylon returns to work towards a berkeley degree which is important for those that wanna build generational wealth in today's fiercely competitive global economy that unremorsefully favors the well educated (dumb azz ballers with no degrees face a steep uphill climb in life working handing out towels at 48 hour fitness with a wife from texas tech & a family)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1
Shocky1

shocky also says daily 32 oz green drinks r a healthy substitute for bananas#
Shocky1

great coaching: coach spencer exploited a flaw in the mustangs interior d & called 2 unexpected back to back squeezeplays bunts by leading hitters acacia anders & elon butler to bring home the tying & winning runs in the bottom of the 5th

not so great coaching: starting ace randi roellings in the first game against a weak hitting (an anemic .191 team batting average & zero home runs on the season) long beach state instead of against the much more dangerous cal poly mustangs

and so with that being said the #21 ranked bears win both games of the doubleheader & move to 15-1 on the season & probably another bump up the national rankings...the bears host strong pitching/weak hitting uc davis on wednesday before traveling to palo alto friday for 2 games against #3 georgia & also 2 games against boise state this weekend...presumably coach spencer is gonna start randi in both games against the bulldogs
Shocky1

2024 new schollys: right now there are 32 NEW scholly additions

khamani hudson, cornerback (3.5 gpa)
bobby engstler, punter/kicker (3.72 gpa)
jonathan "gameday" brady, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
mikey miller, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
victor stoffel, offensive line (motivated student in sweden)
kadarius calloway, running back (3.2 gpa)
ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive line (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive line (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu, defensive back (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0 gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 32 PUBLIC departing bears

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
isaiah ifanse, running back...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
monroe young, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
brian hightower, wide receiver...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
darius long jr, defensive tackle...out of eligibility...berkeley degree
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global access program
patrick mcmorris, safety...out of eligibility...berkeley cert program
raymond woodie, safety, grad transfer portal to bethune-cookman...berkeley degree
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal to akron...berkeley cert program
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to massachusetts...berkeley degree
kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
blake antzoulatos, inside linebacker...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
king doerue, running back...football retirement...purdue degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal to boise state...no berkeley degree
sam jackson v, quarterback...transfer portal to auburn...no berkeley degree
taj davis, wide receiver...no longer with program...washington degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...will not be on scholly in 2024...pursuing berkeley degree
muelu iosefa, inside linebacker...no longer with program...no berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...transfer portal to new mexico..no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to washington...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
dejuan butler, defensive back...grad transfer portal...berkeley degree
sailasa "sai" vadrawale, defensive back...transfer portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
andy alfieri, fullback/linebacker...grad transfer portal (portland state lean)...berkeley degree
brian driscoll, offensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
brett johnson, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
jaedon roberts, defensive lineman...football retirement...berkeley degree
mason mangum, wide receiver...focusing on track...berkeley degree
isaiah young, defensive back...probable grad transfer portal...berkeley degree

**** balenciaga#
Shocky1
2025 cal's monster class: whose next???

3.8 gpa 6'1" 225 lbs quick twitch +1 athletic inside linebacker carter jones from crean lutheran in the oc...could be a family deal with 2027 qb caden also with a bears offer

3.4 gpa 5'11" 170 lockdown cornerback kaden cook from round rock (near austin), texas...kaden is gonna be yet another university of calveston grad whose fam & friends will show out for our upcoming acc rivalry with smu

3.6 gpa 5'9" 173 lbs electric running back carter jackson from granite bay high school near sacramento...yeah the underdoggy is the most dangerous creature on planet earth

3.14 gpa (knows he can do better) 6' 185 lbs record setting running back jojo solis from aquinas high school in adelanto...let's ******* go, mr prezident

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that wanna build generational wealth thru nfl development in the acc & intellectual capitalism thru hard work in the classrooms of berkeley all while listening to our favorite song)
Shocky1

2025 free safety from de la salle high school, 3.4 gpa#
Shocky1

rapist jdl got ZERO chance of being drafted or ever making a nfl roster but make no mistake about it he's even a worse human being

no 2nd chances for rapists (unless their in prison & it's "yoga time" with their cellmates)#
Econ141

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
82gradDLSdad
82gradDLSdad said:

wifeisafurd said:

82gradDLSdad said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Shocky1 said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Sounds like a great course. Still not a fan of things like bunkers on greens. I would probably have loved playing it. I have weird tastes in golf courses due to spending everyday of my formative years at 'cruddy' Lincoln in SF. It shaped (warped) my views on golf courses. Lakeside is not that exciting but it shaped my thoughts on tough golf courses. Doglegs one way, fairways that slope the other, never a level lie even though the course itself is not that hilly. Just subtle toughness. Oakmont with it's million bunkers sounds over the top. I don't really remember details of the course but I remember really liking playing Pasatiempo.

guess wut 82, the #1 priority west coast for me right now (other than coore & crenshaw's brambles in middletown)
is golden gate park's recently reopened after an extensive renovation par 3 course, gonna play it as soon as it stops raining in nor cal...in the golf architecture world, this tiny gem is all the rage
https://golf.com/travel/golden-gate-park-par-3-muni/

Get out!?

Geez, I just looked at these pictures. I think they've made GG too tough for me. :-). I've been thinking that I've got to play a round there with my son while I still can. It's where I started my golf journey, first junior golf tournament, first golf award (medalist in SF junior golf tournament in 1969 or so), first round with my dad, first round with my grandpa, etc. I can't wait. No more teeing of mats, I presume.

very cool '82. I'm recovering from yet another spine surgery and I can tell you very time I turn on the tube and watch the pros play some cool spot, I feel the pull. Get out and do it, while you can.

I will...sooner than later. My wife and I are going to walk out to GG tomorrow or Sunday during our SF walk just to take a look. It's been a long time since I've been there.

My wife and I walked by GG yesterday. We stopped along side the 7th green. I was blown away. With views of 6-7-8-9 I could immediately tell how great an upgrade they've done to the course. I sent pictures to my son and told him we're playing. My 29 year old neighbor wants to play, which is good because he's got my clubs. Thanks for the encouragement WIAF and Shocky. Can't believe I'm stoked for golf. Can't we to see 2-3-4 which are holes that are wrapped with trees in a corner of the course. Won't spoil my surprise with pictures. I also won't spoil my green fee surprise. Last time I played, with an SF resident junior card, I think I paid a quarter or something.
Pittstop
Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

2024 new schollys: right now there are 32 NEW scholly additions

khamani hudson, cornerback (3.5 gpa)
bobby engstler, punter/kicker (3.72 gpa)
jonathan "gameday" brady, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
mikey miller, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
victor stoffel, offensive line (motivated student in sweden)
kadarius calloway, running back (3.2 gpa)
ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive line (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive line (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu, defensive back (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+ gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2024 scholly roster departures: right now there are 32 PUBLIC departing bears

matthew cindric, center...out of eligibility...berkeley degrees w/haas biz school & masters education
barrett miller, tackle...out of eligibility...stanford engineering degree & berkeley cert program
jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global access program
raymond woodie, safety, grad transfer portal to bethune-cookman...berkeley degree
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal to akron...berkeley cert program
tyson mcwilliams, cornerback...grad transfer portal to uc davis...berkeley degree
brayden rohme, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to massachusetts...berkeley degree
kaleb elarms-orr, inside linebacker...transfer portal to tcu...no berkeley degree
everett johnson, offensive tackle...grad transfer portal to montana...berkeley degree
jeremiah earby, cornerback...transfer portal to boise state...no berkeley degree
michael luckhurst, kicker...will not be on scholly in 2024...pursuing berkeley degree
moso'oipala "nunie" tuitele, te/olb...transfer portal to new mexico..no berkeley degree
jeremiah hunter, wide receiver...grad transfer portal to washington...berkeley degree
asher alberding, tight end...football retirement...berkeley haas global access program
sailasa "sai" vadrawale, defensive back...transfer portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
andy alfieri, fullback/linebacker...grad transfer portal (portland state lean)...berkeley degree

**** balenciaga#

Was Alfieri leaving a matter of no PT available at Cal for a FB?
Shocky1

2024 scholly roster departures: 32 bears moving on

jackson sirmon, inside linebacker...out of eligibility...berkeley haas global grad program
raymond woodie iii, safety...grad transfer portal to bethune cookman...berkeley degree
ben finley, quarterback...grad transfer portal...berkeley cert program

2023 scholly roster departures: 36 bears moved on

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility, nfl indianapolis colts
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
darius long jr, defensive line...walk on final semester
kyle smith, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ryan puskas, inside linebacker...portal as grad transfer
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona & bethune cookman
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
henry ikahihifo, outside linebacker...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...grad transfer to colorado state & bethune cookman
fatu iosefa, safety...portal to san mateo community college...no berkeley degree
kaleb higgins, corner back...portal to sacramento state...no berkeley degree
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...grad transfer to kansas & nevada
ryan lange, guard...football retirement
jackson brown, tackle..portal to pitt...no berkeley degree
jake muller, tight end...fooball retirement
elijah mojarro, tight end...grad transfer to nevada
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal to oregon state...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant, wide receiver...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
justin richard baker, wide receiver...medical retirement
tommy christakos, wide receiver...medical retirement
aiden lee, wide receiver...portal to garden city community college & minot state...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal to utah tech...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal to fresno state...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...grad transfer to asu
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal to northern arizona...no berkeley degree
zach johnson, quarterback...portal as grad transfer

Shocky1
pitts, andy alfieri is the consummate team player & moved to whatever position the staff needed him at the most but yeah the bears don't really utilize a fullback...in heavy goal line jumbo packages coach bloesch is likely to utilize blocking tight ends and/or a 6th offensive lineman...andy will be earning his berkeley degree in american studies this may & got 2 years of remaining eligibility, the portland powell books native is a probable lean to them portland state voo doo donuts

https://instagr.am/p/C2dp6FsPvbB
monster foodie review: **** tastes like the cardboard box or something#
GMP
Ok, it's not a quarter but my SF Resident card gets me weekday green fees at GG for $23, and my kids play for $12. That is not bad!
82gradDLSdad
GMP said:

Ok, it's not a quarter but my SF Resident card gets me weekday green fees at GG for $23, and my kids play for $12. That is not bad!

I figured I'd pay $40 bucks for a Saturday tee time. Oh well. Life in the big city.
GMP
82gradDLSdad said:

GMP said:

I figured I'd pay $40 bucks for a Saturday tee time. Oh well. Life in the big city.
Website says it's $50...not that far off!
First Page Last Page
Page 233 of 267

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.