cal's monster offensive line

1,818,272 Views | 11116 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by Shocky1
Kinderhook
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky, I wouldn't bring this up, but you regularly make your daughter part of your posts. She went to law school at the University of Denver. With an 80% acceptance rate. I assume this meant you wrote a check. You seem proud, but is she a dumb azz? I assume she went there because she couldn't get in to some of the "truck stop" universities you regularly run down

My first job I had two bosses one from Harvard Business School and one from a directional state college. Since I am writing I suspect you can imagine who was gone in a year and who was a leader and had generational wealth by 40.

Of course, if someone is hiring, go for the Ivies and Cal and Stanford. It's the right way to evaluate candidates. But it is not the only way. And thankfully people seem to pull themselves by their own merits and industry. You seem to have done that. Hope your daughter can overcome going to Denver..
juarezbear
Kinderhook said:

Shocky, I wouldn't bring this up, but you regularly make your daughter part of your posts. She went to law school at the University of Denver. With an 80% acceptance rate. I assume this meant you wrote a check. You seem proud, but is she a dumb azz? I assume she went there because she couldn't get in to some of the "truck stop" universities you regularly run down

My first job I had two bosses one from Harvard Business School and one from a directional state college. Since I am writing I suspect you can imagine who was gone in a year and who was a leader and had generational wealth by 40.

Of course, if someone is hiring, go for the Ivies and Cal and Stanford. It's the right way to evaluate candidates. But it is not the only way. And thankfully people seem to pull themselves by their own merits and industry. You seem to have done that. Hope your daughter can overcome going to Denver..
Wow. I'm not sure what provoked this, but this is very harsh. I know Shocky derides players who leave without a Cal degree but he does so because he believes in the value of the degree and wants those kids who've been given the opportunity to study at Cal to realize the value of the degree. I work with a lot of very successful people who didn't even attend college, but anecdotally, of those who DID attend college, most of the highly successful folks attended top colleges. Did he attack your kid?
Kinderhook
Isn't Shocky attacking every kid who leaves? I think I have read posts that they will be collecting towels by the time they are thirty.
oskiswifeshusband
this is uncalled for. And frankly disappointing that you feel the need to take a personal jab like that.

What Shocky advocates for isn't unreasonable. Having the opportunity to get a degree from Cal can be and often is a life changing opportunity that many give up.

Especially for kids that come from low-socioeconomic communities.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BlTjcZlHcIt
kinderhook, my daughter shay (on the left) graduated from asu with dean's list high honors, has always volunteered at multiple doggy dog shelters with me as walkers (she shares my passion for animal advocacy issues/fundraising) & depledged the kappa sorority her 1st year in order to join an inclusive sorority solely focused upon community service work...and shay gave up her spring break this month to write free wills on the navajo nation with some of her l2 classmates

she didn't have the lsat scores for cal, stanford & the ivy leagues so her law school finalists wuz the university of miami (dad's preference) & the university of denver (which offered her significant financial scholly money in recognition of her achievements)...shay & her fiance are both winter sports enthusiasts so moving to colorado has been a great lifestyle experience for them

shay clerked for a 1st time female federal judge last year that has written an off the charts rec letter re: my daughter's relentless work ethic & ability to breakdown complex issues into succinct legal documents...the big law denver firm she worked for last summer (which mostly involved dinners at the partner's homes along with denver country club & cherry hills golf club) has already extended an actionable starting salary for the fall of 2025 in the $200,000 range

graduating from notre dame high school in north scottsdale with a 4.0 gpa, shay didn't wanna apply to cal (that wuz dad's dream school, not hers) or stanford...yeah berkeley isn't for everyone

fun fact: both shay & taylor wuz my original it & content directors for cal's monster class back in the day, we always laughed when angry readers (and greg richardson) said it wuz sexist or something

luv u shay shay!!!

juarezbear
oskiswifeshusband said:

this is uncalled for. And frankly disappointing that you feel the need to take a personal jab like that.

What Shocky advocates for isn't unreasonable. Having the opportunity to get a degree from Cal can be and often is a life changing opportunity that many give up.

Exactly my point.

FWIW - I was a recruited athlete for golf back in the Jurassic Era. I red-shirted my freshman year to acclimate to the competitive academic environment. I was a very good student but my high school, which was far and away the best in my hometown, didn't prepare me for Cal. No computer or AP courses were offered. Between my freshman and sophomore years, Cal Men's Golf lost its funding and was demoted to club-level. I had the option of leaving, but knowing that pro golf wasn't in my future, I decided to stay and take advantage of the opportunity of a Cal education, which has stood me in very good stead throughout my professional career. I would also add that early in my career in NY and LA, the Cal degree made a difference when looking for jobs. This is why I also feel badly when kids forego the option of a Cal degree, especially considering how unlikely it is they'll have a professional career. Lastly, it was Cal's academic reputation along with our link to Stanford that landed us a lifeline to the ACC. Notre Dame's previous AD was instrumental in getting us over the line. It's very difficult for a 19 or 20 year old to understand that in fact these choices ARE 40 year, not 4 year choices. I was fortunate to come from a family that understood that concept. As someone who also actively recruits underrepresented kids into one of the most highly competitive industries on the planet, I face similar hurdles when explaining a similar dynamic to kids who only want to be at the very, very top and pass on highly valued positions that potentially pay in the mid to high six figures because they've been sold a bill of goods about being the GOAT. It's crazy making, but I'm still out there trying. Thanks for reading my rant. GO BEARS!
Shocky1
Kinderhook said:

Isn't Shocky attacking every kid who leaves? I think I have read posts that they will be collecting towels by the time they are 30
kinderhook, i know ur comments come from a good place, a lotta my views re: sports have been shaped by former berkeley professor dr harry edwards who has been a personal mentor of mine thru the years (and also an avid reader/supporter of cal's monster class)

harry believes that lower socioeconomic communities would be better served if their youth particularly black young men didn't view pro athletes as their idols & instead focused on academic achievement (high gpas) rather than sports

have u read struggle that must be by dr edwards?

Kinderhook
Wait a minute. So it is ok for Shocky to call kids "dumb azz" and demean universities casually. Predict a future of collecting towels? But when the gaze is turned the other way, that is a problem? I am reading him call other people's children stupid and damned for going to universities that are certainly as credible as where he sent his own daughter.

I would hope you understand that the "truck stop" universities he diminishes produce more than towel people. In fact, they serve the socio economic categories you identify,
82gradDLSdad
juarezbear said:

oskiswifeshusband said:

Exactly my point.

FWIW - I was a recruited athlete for golf back in the Jurassic Era. I red-shirted my freshman year to acclimate to the competitive academic environment. I was a very good student but my high school, which was far and away the best in my hometown, didn't prepare me for Cal. No computer or AP courses were offered. Between my freshman and sophomore years, Cal Men's Golf lost its funding and was demoted to club-level. I had the option of leaving, but knowing that pro golf wasn't in my future, I decided to stay and take advantage of the opportunity of a Cal education, which has stood me in very good stead throughout my professional career. I would also add that early in my career in NY and LA, the Cal degree made a difference when looking for jobs. This is why I also feel badly when kids forego the option of a Cal degree, especially considering how unlikely it is they'll have a professional career. Lastly, it was Cal's academic reputation along with our link to Stanford that landed us a lifeline to the ACC. Notre Dame's previous AD was instrumental in getting us over the line. It's very difficult for a 19 or 20 year old to understand that in fact these choices ARE 40 year, not 4 year choices. I was fortunate to come from a family that understood that concept. As someone who also actively recruits underrepresented kids into one of the most highly competitive industries on the planet, I face similar hurdles when explaining a similar dynamic to kids who only want to be at the very, very top and pass on highly valued positions that potentially pay in the mid to high six figures because they've been sold a bill of goods about being the GOAT. It's crazy making, but I'm still out there trying. Thanks for reading my rant. GO BEARS!

Golf was demoted to a club sport after my freshman year. I tried to walk on in the spring of 1977, my first quarter at Cal. After one week I knew I'd flunk out if I tried to keep up that schedule. Bob Boldt was the coach and told me to come out the following year and that he'd try to get me money to live on campus giving me a shorter commute out to Boundary Oaks. And then the program was cancelled. Is that your time frame? The only two guys I remember from the team were Kurt Posey, from SF like me and a much better golfer (he must have been on scholarship), and Dave Fowler who was the #1 player and went on to become a pro.
oskiswifeshusband
Tough love. You think these kids feeling are hurt by reading this thread? D1 athletes who are old worse things by their coaches and on the playfield field. LOL.

These kids are already at Berkeley and they are giving that up for an unrealistic goal.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CjgQqp2pRNx
while living in the west village searching for her forever true love partner husband, my daughter taylor gets asked out a lot

tay just tole me that "literally every bro of wall street" (under 30 years of age managing directors routinely make $1,000,000+ annually plus bonuses) that asks her out graduated from an academically elite university (and usually with 2 degrees)...she's already been on multiple 1st dates at manhattan's harvard club which is a low key flex move tryna to impress her

anyways the prince street pizza's naughty squarish pizza slice is literally the most delicious slice on planet earth, it's located in greenwich village by nyu with a tiny walk up counter & a couple of chairs/tables out front on this beautiful sunny day on the east coast

https://instagr.am/p/C3srWv1xJVI
slice to go for the flight back home to the desert?
Shocky1

yet another young man from a lower socioeconomic background leaving berkeley without a degree, the truth of the matter is that the most recent (during the marshall cherrington era) silver bullet academic admissions exceptions (sub 3.0 high school gpas) are disproportionately not graduating

we need better high gpa & athletic (with a focus upon SPEED) prospect evaluations by the football staff & that all starts with coach wilcox

https://instagr.am/p/CPqbbE_lkxR
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (requires academic ambition)
SBGold
Kinderhook said:

Wait a minute. So it is ok for Shocky to call kids "dumb azz" and demean universities casually. Predict a future of collecting towels? But when the gaze is turned the other way, that is a problem? I am reading him call other people's children stupid and damned for going to universities that are certainly as credible as where he sent his own daughter.

I would hope you understand that the "truck stop" universities he diminishes produce more than towel people. In fact, they serve the socio economic categories you identify,
Shocky is right. These athletes put themselves in the spotlight and are now groveling for the most NIL money. To spite a team and coaches that believed in you to go for more money at a truck stop, lot lizard type of school is idiotic. That folly should be pointed out by the press more often. Thanks for Shocky for doing it.

And great job Shay!
Shocky1

the university of calveston+buc-ee's=great education & good food in denton
juarezbear
82gradDLSdad said:

juarezbear said:

oskiswifeshusband said:

Exactly my point.

Golf was demoted to a club sport after my freshman year. I tried to walk on in the spring of 1977, my first quarter at Cal. After one week I knew I'd flunk out if I tried to keep up that schedule. Bob Boldt was the coach and told me to come out the following year and that he'd try to get me money to live on campus giving me a shorter commute out to Boundary Oaks. And then the program was cancelled. Is that your time frame? The only two guys I remember from the team were Kurt Posey, from SF like me and a much better golfer (he must have been on scholarship), and Dave Fowler who was the #1 player and went on to become a pro.
I was a year ahead of you. I started Fall Quarter of 76. Being from El Paso I didn't understand the geography of commuting from Berkeley to Walnut Creek to play golf. That was completely insane. Bob was the coach and I was told later that he got in an argument with the people at Tilden Park so we couldn't play there for free. I guess it was good luck for me that I didn't know how unworkable that was or I would've probably gone to one of my other spots - Michigan, Northwestern, USC, UCLA, Texas. There was an amazing woman in the athletic department named Penelope Adams who was very helpful. I told her and Bob Milano, who as assistant AD at the time, that I wanted to take a year to get my feet on the ground and they were both very supportive. Ultimately this worked out well for me because Cal was where i belonged and I ended up doing very well academically and loved my time there. Made life-long friends, became a Dead Head, learned about sin semilla Thai Sticks, and generally had an amazing time.
juarezbear
juarezbear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

juarezbear said:

oskiswifeshusband said:

Exactly my point.

I was a year ahead of you. I started Fall Quarter of 76. Being from El Paso I didn't understand the geography of commuting from Berkeley to Walnut Creek to play golf. That was completely insane. Bob was the coach and I was told later that he got in an argument with the people at Tilden Park so we couldn't play there for free. I guess it was good luck for me that I didn't know how unworkable that was or I would've probably gone to one of my other spots - Michigan, Northwestern, USC, UCLA, Texas. There was an amazing woman in the athletic department named Penelope Adams who was very helpful. I told her and Bob Milano, who as assistant AD at the time, that I wanted to take a year to get my feet on the ground and they were both very supportive. Ultimately this worked out well for me because Cal was where i belonged and I ended up doing very well academically and loved my time there. Made life-long friends, became a Dead Head, learned about sin semilla Thai Sticks, and generally had an amazing time.
I meant to add that I only met a few players. I seem to recall there were twins from Orinda named Hansen or something like that. Frankly, none of the players were on par (pardon the pun) with teammates from my high school team or players on the Junior PGA Circuit I played on. Desimone did a great job of making the team great over a number of years.
WalterSobchak
Shocky1 said:

the university of calveston+buc-ee's=good education & good food in denton
Wilcox loading up on DBs like Auburn is loading WRs
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/calegendsdonate/donate-football/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 10% of alumni to give $300 per year. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear

Thanks for reading my sig! Please consider copying or adapting it and using it on all of your posts too. Go Bears!
82gradDLSdad
juarezbear said:

juarezbear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

juarezbear said:

oskiswifeshusband said:

Exactly my point.

I meant to add that I only met a few players. I seem to recall there were twins from Orinda named Hansen or something like that. Frankly, none of the players were on par (pardon the pun) with teammates from my high school team or players on the Junior PGA Circuit I played on. Desimone did a great job of making the team great over a number of years.

Wow, you were really good then. And actually we were in the same class. I should have started in the fall of 1976 but didn't really have much direction. I'm sure you were at Boundary the week I was out there 'sorting things out'. My head was overwhelmed with starting school and the hair brained idea of playing golf. Like I said you must have been really good. Fowler was good and Posey was good but a notch below the best junior players in CA, eg. Bobby Clampett.
Pittstop
And with that being said...recruited over?
89Bear
WalterSobchak said:

Shocky1 said:

the university of calveston+buc-ee's=good education & good food in denton
Wilcox loading up on DBs like Auburn is loading WRs
Another big-time athlete!!!
Staff is crushing the portal!
Kinderhook
Seems disingenuous. Are you working at the same job where you started initially? I don't want assume too much, but probably not. What made you move? More money? Better prospects? Might regret it and might not. Where does spite enter into this?

Because we are writing on this message board, we all love Cal. I just love the school and community and always saw my acceptance as a golden ticket and valued the opportunity. And always preach the same. Our athletes now have many opportunities, both financial and academic.

But my goodness, it is not for everyone. And that's fine. In fact I actually think that makes things better for alums.

But calling anyone who chooses a different path a "dumb azz" strikes a bad chord to me. And diminishing other universities (other than Stanfurd) , doesn't seem Golden. Truly glad for all the different points of view.
SBGold
Kinderhook said:

Seems disingenuous. Are you working at the same job where you started initially? I don't want assume too much, but probably not. What made you move? More money? Better prospects? Might regret it and might not. Where does spite enter into this?

Because we are writing on this message board, we all love Cal. I just love the school and community and always saw my acceptance as a golden ticket and valued the opportunity. And always preach the same. Our athletes now have many opportunities, both financial and academic.

But my goodness, it is not for everyone. And that's fine. In fact I actually think that makes things better for alums.

But calling anyone who chooses a different path a "dumb azz" strikes a bad chord to me. And diminishing other universities (other than Stanfurd) , doesn't seem Golden. Truly glad for all the different points of view.
You aren't facing reality. A lot of these players are getting played by handlers and NIL. If they can't realize that and go to lot lizard schools to try to be that 1.5% that makes it to the NFL, there is no issue calling them out on it.
Kinderhook
You're right. Before NiL, so many Cal football players became business titans. Yup, there has been a huge difference. So you talk about reality but have no facts. It's probably too early.

That wasn't the point, though. The point was that one can choose a different school and not be a "dumb azz." In fact, you can go to a "truck stop" school like Shocky's daughter and perhaps thrive.
wifeisafurd
Kinderhook said:

While Shocky clearly is serious about talking advantage of educational opportunities, you can't honestly think he is that serious with his exaggerated and flippant commentary about other colleges, everyone being dumbasses, etc. He even attacks himself and also ASU (e.g, stripper U) where his daughters graduated. He is not trying to be malicious, just make points humorously, and obviously his humor is not your cup of tea. Even the moderators get pissed at him on occasions. But having met Shocky in person, let me suggest to you he really does not have an axe to grind.

Another issue around this thread is about social comparison, such as people that go to certain schools or types of schools. People do not always admit to comparison, but we all do it. Even I make a snarky comment about the SEC for example, even though I know many fine people who attended those schools. To be sure, people compare to evaluate themselves, to improve their standing, and to enhance their self-esteem, and in the case of Cal sports board, groups of common people do it, like all the people here who scorn people attending less prestigious schools than Cal. The difference is most of those people here actually believe what they say, and if you go to a less prestigious school you are a loser, where I think Shocky is just trying to inject some humor to make his posts more interesting. Sometimes it doesn't work. Maybe you should cut him some slack?
ducky23
Kinderhook said:

Are you sure you didn't go to furd?

Chill the hell out dude. If you're going to hang out on the shocky thread, you need to have some semblance of a sense of humour

SBGold
Kinderhook said:

You're right. Before NiL, so many Cal football players became business titans. Yup, there has been a huge difference. So you talk about reality but have no facts. It's probably too early.

That wasn't the point, though. The point was that one can choose a different school and not be a "dumb azz." In fact, you can go to a "truck stop" school like Shocky's daughter and perhaps thrive.
I'm connected with quite a few Cal players on LinkedIn. Chase Lyman, Moe Ways, Nail Benjamin, and Avery Sebastian, all doing very well. Give it up man, Shocky doing us a major service calling out these nutter transfers
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

the university of calveston+buc-ee's=great education & good food in denton
https://instagr.am/p/CxenwprN3dK
this is a transformational recruit for the defensive backfield room, a guy with offers from multiple sec football powerhouse factories outta high school who at 6'1" 200 lbs will be a dynamic +1 athletic with elite closing SPEED addition to the bears backfield this summer...and the really key factor is that yaites got 3 years of eligibility

ryan is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.2 gpa at guyer high school in denton (the home of mid year enrollee spring ball standout josiah martin and megan thee stallion)

if u don't think the university of calveston is a real place with respects to the football program, think again...trust me everybody got the annual acc rivalry game against smu in highland park on saturday november 30th circled on the calendar plus shocky's FREE pregame buffet with a special guest appearance by becky g (yeah ponytails r triggering) at buc-ee's

https://instagr.am/p/CzCHI1yP5u5
this **** is getting live#
Shocky1

exclusive cal's monster offensive line behind the scenes footage with some random azz running back or something, pay no attention to him...our trench workers r floaters who know how to go to war, auburn's d--line is gonna get torched

burning rubber with slashed tires & straight gas (grhhhh)#
82gradDLSdad
wifeisafurd said:

Kinderhook said:

While Shocky clearly is serious about talking advantage of educational opportunities, you can't honestly think he is that serious with his exaggerated and flippant commentary about other colleges, everyone being dumbasses, etc. He even attacks himself and also ASU (e.g, stripper U) where his daughters graduated. He is not trying to be malicious, just make points humorously, and obviously his humor is not your cup of tea. Even the moderators get pissed at him on occasions. But having met Shocky in person, let me suggest to you he really does not have an axe to grind.

Another issue around this thread is about social comparison, such as people that go to certain schools or types of schools. People do not always admit to comparison, but we all do it. Even I make a snarky comment about the SEC for example, even though I know many fine people who attended those schools. To be sure, people compare to evaluate themselves, to improve their standing, and to enhance their self-esteem, and in the case of Cal sports board, groups of common people do it, like all the people here who scorn people attending less prestigious schools than Cal. The difference is most of those people here actually believe what they say, and if you go to a less prestigious school you are a loser, where I think Shocky is just trying to inject some humor to make his posts more interesting. Sometimes it doesn't work. Maybe you should cut him some slack?

Thanks for this explanation. I've taken exception to Shocky's posts before and even referenced my own WSU non graduate BIL's career as a counter. It's nice to hear a bit about the man behind the Shocky curtain.
Shocky1
elite st marys transfer portal point guard aidan mahaney from caldecott tunnel high school commits to uconn
Shocky1

2024 spring transfer portal deadlines:

today is the final day for undergrads to declare for the portal, tomorrow is the final day for grad transfers to declare for the portal

r u sick of me? (she might wanna kiss before the end of the song)#
Shocky1

california golden bears yucky blucky fruitcake classes (mr spieker not amused cuz he got worser seats):

doechii, why don't you introduce the yucky blucky fruitcakes to the class?

2025 class:
meyer swinney, hybrid wide receiver/tight end (3.75 gpa)
robert mcdaniel, quarterback (3.7 gpa)
carter jones, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
kaden cook, cornerback (3.4 gpa)
jojo solis, running back (3.14 gpa)

2024 class:
deamontae diggs, edge defender (3.0+ gpa)
ryan yaites, safety (3.2 gpa)
jasiah wagoner, corner/nickel back (3.25 gpa)
tj bollers, defensive edge defender (4.0 gpa)
corey dyches, hybrid tight end/wide receiver (3.1 gpa)
braden miller, offensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
liam johnson, inside linebacker (3.36 gpa at princeton)
khamani hudson, cornerback (3.5 gpa)
bobby engstler, punter/kicker (3.72 gpa)
jonathan "gameday" brady, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
mikey miller, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
victor stoffel, offensive tackle (motivated student in sweden)
kadarius calloway, running back (3.0+ gpa)
ryan coe, kicker (3.5 gpa)
tobias merriweather, wide receiver (3.6 gpa)
ja'ir smith, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
syris corley, offensive lineman (3.0 gpa)
rush reimer, offensive lineman (3.3 gpa)
marcus harris, defensive back (3.2 gpa)
aidan ikaika keanaaina, defensive tackle (4.0 gpa)
aiden newbill, offensive line (3.72 gpa)
isaiah crosby, safety (3.0+ gpa)
luke ferrelli, inside linebacker (4.0 gpa)
chandler rogers, quarterback (3.3 gpa)
teddye buchanan, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
josiah martin, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
jack endries, tight end (3.83 gpa)
trond grizzell, wide receiver (3.8 gpa)
bj canady, defensive tackle (3.91 gpa)
legend journey, apex predator edge defender (3.3 gpa)
ej caminong, quarterback (3.5 gpa)
dayton "dayday" aupiu, defensive back (3.51 gpa)
jamaal wiley, running back (3.0+ gpa)
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.5 gpa)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2023 class:
barrett miller, offensive lineman (4.2 hs gpa & stanford mechancial engineering degree)
taj davis, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
king doerue, running back (3.5 gpa)
isaiah ifanse, running back (3.2 gpa at montana state)
marcus scott ii, cornerback (3.3 gpa at missouri)
tidiane "frenchy" jalloh (motivated student from france)
matthew wykoff, offensive tackle (3.75 gpa)
marquez "mojo" dortch, wide receiver (2.9 gpa)
ben finley, quarterback (4.308 gpa)
patrick mcmorris, safety (3.65 gpa)
david bird, longsnapper (4.0 gpa)
marquis montgomery, wide receiver (2.8 gpa)
martin tine, offensive tackle (2.9 gpa)
stanley mckenzie, nose tackle (3.3 gpa)
david reese, outside linebacker (3.7 gpa)
sam jackson v, quarterback (2.8 gpa)
brian hightower, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
justin williams-thomas aka j-will, running back (4.0 gpa)
asher alberding, tight end (3.85 gpa)
jt byrne, tight end (3.75 gpa)
lachlan wilson, punter (strong student from australia)
byron caldwell, running back (3.3 gpa)
sergio allen, inside linebacker (3.4 gpa)
matt littlejohn, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
javian "the jet" thomas, running back (3.4 gpa)
nohl williams, defensive back (3.61 gpa)
kaylin moore, defensive back (3.4 gpa)
frederick williams iii, offensive line (3.6 gpa)
zurich ashford, defensive end (3.62 gpa)
ben marshall, tight end (3.4 gpa)
ryan mcculloch, outside linebacker (4.1 gpa)
tiumalu afalava, defensive line (4.1 gpa)
cade uluave, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
sailasa vadrawale, defensive back (3.46 gpa)
nyziah hunter, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
nick morrow, offensive tackle (3.7 gpa)
michael luckhurst, kicker (4.37 gpa)

wow, that was quite the introduction, doechii, we're gonna have to talk after class...don't forget to take the chicken out

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (a degree is kinda like a winning LOTTERY TIX for those who wanna build GENERATIONAL WEALTH thru academic hard work)

ducky23
Shocky1 said:

elite st marys transfer portal point guard aidan mahaney from caldecott tunnel high school commits to uconn

See! You guys neutered him already. This is no fun. How that should have read was:

Dumbazz campo kid with wild delusions of playing in the nba chooses to play for psycho egomaniac coach in the middle of nowhere. Rather than getting a degree from the greatest university in the planet, he will end up washing windows at ESPN headquarters.
Shocky1
ducky23 said:

Shocky1 said:

See! You guys neutered him already. This is no fun. How that should have read was:

Dumbazz campo kid with wild delusions of playing in the nba chooses to play for psycho egomaniac coach in the middle of nowhere. Rather than getting a degree from the greatest university in the planet, he will end up washing windows at ESPN headquarters.

ducky, ok ur rite (shocky will try to do better in the future), let's try this again:

white azz kid with quick twitch reflexes that can't dance but got a good gpa/non crooked azz shooting upside that's lived at home the first 20 years of his life now wanna live further afar all the way away across the united states of america in bum**** freezing azz connecticut before he's delivering uber eats for mystic pizza (the #1 ranked pizzeria in new england) in a broken down beat to **** azz grand torino (the nil money is all gone, he never had the +1 athleticism to get PAID in the nba & a storrs degree is virtually worthless on the west coast) when he's 30 years old

https://instagr.am/p/BQS8L4mAmep
Shocky1
^ mahaney=3.85 gpa at orinda country club high school
First Page Last Page
Page 258 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.