cal's monster offensive line

1,819,705 Views | 11120 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/CWORwGRrjGT
shocky just bought 2 seats on stub hub for him & slim wadie (creighton golf team back in the day) for around 500 bucks at auburn's jordan-hare stadium for the saturday september 6th gameday with a 2:30 pm local time kick off

pro tip: try to replicate the same field view as ur perch at memorial stadium...my spot in berkeley is the aisle seat dead on the 50 yard line around the 25th row or something so for the cal vs auburn battle got seats in section 29 (50 yard line) behind the bears bench in just a little bit higher row (never wanna be too low cuz then the players/staff on the sidelines might be blocking ur view of play on the field)

pro tip ii: congregate in the bus staging area post game to celebrate with the players (and their families) & coaches

pro tip iii: don't try to squeeze in a gameday tee time unless u got the 1st tee time (or the head pro will let u out before the 1st group)

pro tip iv: innocently ask every auburn curvy brunette yoga female u come in contact with "excuse me miss, wut's ur gpa??"...it's a great ice breaker!...fun fact: if they say to u "i don't know" that's code for it's a sub 3.0 gpa & that they wanna date & marry a cal, stanford or ivy league grad once they enter the real world

https://instagr.am/p/ClrG0c-JhEF
this is sec football (88,043 disappointed fans, ponytails r triggering)#

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

this is the aha moment in coach wilcox's career when he FINALLY realizes that shocky is always 100% right & that the key to unleashing an electrically dangerous bears offensive in the fall of 2024 is the utilization of the PITCHOUT to all american jaydn ott on the edges with open space, this is gonna be the key heisman play call to bringing the trophy to berkeley!!

as mentioned before by the monster, legendary nfl future hall of fame coach (and asu analyst) marv lewis always laughs whenever we talk college football at desert highlands (he lives on the right side of the tee box on the 5 11th hole) stating with a funny smirk that cal is "absolutely the easiest team to scheme again defensively in the pac 12" because of our "predictable" schemes/playcalling

cal's offenses under justin have been risk averse regardless of who is the offensive coordinator, this is why we don't risk tossing the ball on PITCHOUTs to our all american (could result in a bobbled miscue/turnover), throw passes in the middle 3rd of the field (could be tipped or overthrown for an interception/turnover, better for incompletions to be safely thrown out of bounds) & why the bears fair catch every punt (could be fumbled/turnover)

so in the simplest technical terms possible, marv has successfully game planned against cal by loading the box knowing we won't rush the ball to the perimeter & then instructing his outside linebackers/safeties to cheat to the sidelines for perimeter passing coverage support help once it's properly diagnosed as not an inside running play knowing we won't attack the middle 3rd of the field in the downfield vertical passing game

voila, the bears offense is stuffed!!

and that's why our offenses have stalled during wilcox's tenure as a head coach, he's irrationally afraid of taking chances in life...as a result of a controlling childhood (shocky took psych 1 in berkeley) justin is intensely private & don't want you to know he's been living with the same woman for almost a decade (whose family famously bleeds blue & gold) or that he's the leader singer of blur, taking chances has never been part of his dna until now thx to my work with coach in helping him develop as a human being on planet earth

and with that being said head coach justin wilcox still needs a yoga/meditation practice in the worst way possible (fishing/drinking beer at the lake is not the solution, that will only work for very few, mark my words) & to fully unchain offensive coordinator mike bloesch (the bears best coach in terms of player development) to utilize every single available weapon in his playcalling arsenal without the head coach tryna dial it back or something

this is cal football (if u see darkness don't look away, we r not gonna fall this time)#

From the Desk of the Head Football Coach of the University of Calveston

Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

My gosh you're the most annoying person on Planet Earth!! No wonder Coach Martin, Donald Trump, the Con Artist, the Little Mermaid, the staff at Modern Yoga and half the premium posters including Greg Richardson at the Bear Insider want to keep you further afar!!

And how is my 3.43 GPA relevant to my duties as the Head Football Coach? What's your point, so what if Nusi is smarter than me or something.

But let's be real here, arguing with you is pointless, your friends/supporters include Buc-ee, your yoga buddy Jaylen Brown, Becky G, Chancellor Lyons, Club Pro Guy, fellow Stinson Beach High School grad Jared Goff, Governor/Future President of the USA Gavin Newsom and most importantly THE JET!!!!

So how about a compromise, ok?

I will call a PITCHOUT to Jaydn on the edges in wide open space on the 1st play from scrimmage this fall against UC Davis and also let you & Doms arrange all housing for Cal's Monster Offensive Line and in exchange you will GTFO, got it?

https://instagr.am/p/C9qFsgJyEHb
Best regards,

Coach Wilcox
Shocky1
^ fun story (re: music in dom's video): shocky wuz late nite dinning at tao in hollywood with his daughters shay & taylor a while back & when taking off afterwards there wuz a guy at the reservation stand with his entourage wearing an ugly azz adidas red stripped track suit (patrons dress to impress at tao)...the monster asks the hostess whose that?...she says that's 21 savage & tells us to not try to talk to him because he's got a pair of 6'6" 300+ lbs bodyguards keeping an eye on **** & stuff

https://instagr.am/p/CnnlqBIsoPo
so shocky tells shay & taylor to go try to talk to him & the bodyguards get the nod of the head from 21 savage & they end up having a 10 minute conversation ("dad, he's a really nice guy, you would like him") during which he explains some immigration visa **** problems or something

Shocky1

excerpt from the asu phd in literature summer reading program#
Shocky1

2025 3.7 gpa MAN OF STEEL (qb1 nightmare)#

the university of calveston=#1 ranked public university in the WORLD (for men that r not lazy azz)#
Shocky1
^ very glad that coach browning recruited ike & not his defensive tackle teammate (see above video) in the red shorts

recruiting is not an exact science (but don't be a ******* dumb azz)#
Shocky1

ucla: worst pool party evah (100+ ugly azz dudes, no females)#

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CKX7fG2jx4r
don't tell nobody but marshall cherrington, benji palu, marcus griffin & dustin coder just revised the following document in consultation with cal's monster class

OFFICIAL CAL FOOTBALL 2025 RECRUIT QUESTIONNAIRE:

Wut's ur name?

Do u got a nickname or wut does your moms call u?

Wut's ur GPA?
Note: if u got a **** GPA ur not going nowhere, do not continue completing this form

Wut's ur timed 40 SPEED?
Note: if u got a **** 40 ur not going nowhere, do not continue completing this form

R u from Cali or Texas?

If ur from Texas wut is ur Buc-ee's membership #?

Is ur Dream School a low rent academic school located in a truck stop town with lot lizards with CFM pumps & STDS?

How important is Berkeley's ranking as the #1 rated public school in the WORLD in ur final decision on a scale of 1 to 10?

Yes or No: R u aware that curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry Cal, Stanford & Ivy Leagues when they enter the REAL WORLD that unremorsefully favors the well educated in building GENERATIONAL WEALTH?

Wut's ur favorite position?
Note: do NOT send any fotos

R u wanted on any felonies (wanted in 2 states, can't move wrong?) or do u got multiple baby mamas?

Do u luv doggy dogs & do u help old women cross the street?

Do u got a membership at Modern Yoga?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including ur hometown)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
wut up nusi?

still don't got ur 2025 recruit questionnaire brah, u can still get this done, ok?

the answers in life r never written in stone (50 year decision)#
Shocky1

https://instagr.am/p/BsRjKz8B3K9
look nusi, figuring out ur life's path is kinda complicated when ur in high school but earning a cal, stanford or ivy league degree is never a dumb decision that will leave u otherwise in a **** situation at age 30 & maybe not smiling when the rent & car payments are due (and the cougars football fans/coaches r long gone from ur life)

get PAID in berkeley (struggle financially in the truck stop academic skools big 12)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/C55P-dPOMtN
nerdy napkin math:

$15,000,000-fy23/24 covert loan by the athletic department from the central campus discovered by shocky's relentless public information requests

plus

$19,000,000-fy24/25 reduction in media rights revenues from pac 12 to acc

plus

$6,500,000-cal share of pac 2 settlement payment to oregon state/washington state

plus

$15,000,000-fy24/25 additional travels costs to acc competitions

equals

$55,500,000 revenue shortfall

minus

$10,000,000-fy24/25 calimony

equals

$45,500,000-revenue SHORTFALL with no financial plans/sports team cost cutting measures by knowlton, it shouldn't take an outside independent audit to recognize that the athletic department is heading towards an existential financial tsunami

major cal athletic department staffing update:

cfo tom lowry has resigned effective june 1st, lowry wuz handpicked by knowlton from the air force academy...no replacement has been hired/named at this time

not so fun fact: the above nerdy napkin math does NOT include the recent acc vote for schools to make $20,000,000 direct nil payments in fy25/26 bringing the future annual financial deficit to $59,000,000 (the pac 2 settlement payment is a one time non recurring expense)

what's going on?? (in the cal athletic department is ethical & financial malpractice)#
cal athletic department financial debt load update:

in response to my request last week for financial information

"The current commitment from Campus to Intercollegiate Athletics for FY25 is $22.5 million."

rich, 100% agreed the bear's lair is good

back in the day my tiger moms (who grew up poor as **** in san francisco upstairs to a dry cleaner & wuz a 1st generation family college grad in berkeley) took me & my sister to the lair in tahoe one summer (i made a blue & gold ashtray in the ceramics class for moms which shamed her into quitting smoking for good!)...they had a swimming contest & everybody who swam like 20 laps or something gotta trophy...so all the older kids got it done in a reasonable amount of time but a 8 year old shocky wuz still determinedly splashing away tryna get it done...the lair counselor wanted to keep the swimming events on schedule & since everyone (except me) wuz already outta the pool the camp counselor encouraged my sister to speak with me when i finished one of my laps

shocky's sister (who later competed in the iron woman triathlon in maui): hey shocky, there's some really good news, carrie says you've done enough to win the trophy so you can get out of the pool now!!

8 year old shocky: no way, i still got 8 laps to go!!!!!!!!

so 100+ people milled around laughing/eating hamburgers poolside another 15 minutes while a determined/oblivious shocky completed his QUEST & earned his trophy the right way

and so with the upcoming $2,800,000,000 landmark settlement by colleges that for 2025 will be increasing the number of future schollys in multiple sports including the football schollys being raised from 85 to 105 along with power conference schools paying football players $20,000,000+ now is the time for you to do the right thing & fire the financially illiterate knowlton & promote andrew mcgraw to athletic director with the understanding that cal athletics needs to be rightsized NOW!!!

rich, we both know u don't need an audit investigation to tell u what's going on ok?

https://instagr.am/p/C92YUOSB0XY
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

2025 hawaiian trench worker manamo'ui muti is still in play after an unofficial visit to washington this weekend...manamo'ui is gonna be watching early season games to check out o-line player development for his finalists (cal, asu, ucla, arizona & washington) before making the call

Pittstop
Shocky1 said:

look nusi, figuring out ur life's path is kinda complicated when ur in high school but earning a cal, stanford or ivy league degree is never a dumb decision that will leave u otherwise in a **** situation at age 30 & maybe not smiling when the rent & car payments are due (and the cougars football fans/coaches r long gone from ur life)

get PAID in berkeley (struggle financially in the truck stop academic skools big 12)#

So Cal is 'barely' outside of the top 10 of NCAA college football programs that have produced the most $$$ in NFL earnings. Not bad.
sycasey
Cal having so many successful NFL stars and yet such a mediocre-to-poor football program has been one of my long-running frustrations.
juarezbear
Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

So Cal is 'barely' outside of the top 10 of NCAA college football programs that have produced the most $$$ in NFL earnings. Not bad.
This ranking seems fishy to me. Where's Texas?
juarezbear
juarezbear said:

Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

Sorry - Just saw them just below Stanford. This table is obviously skewed somewhat because one or two quarterbacks elevates teams like us.
Pittstop
juarezbear said:

juarezbear said:

Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

Sorry - Just saw them just below Stanford. This table is obviously skewed somewhat because one or two quarterbacks elevates teams like us.

I have no clue how far back they went for NFL college alums, but I'm guessing they 'had to' go back to Craig Morton, Bartkowski, Wesley Walker, Muncie, Isaac Curtis, Todd Steussie, etc. And then the recent vintages of Cal players, like Best, Vereen, DeSean, Marshall, Aaron Rodgers, Mebane, Cam Jordan, Tyson Alualu, Alex Mack, and a bunch more that I'm missing.
Shocky1

pitts, so here's the deal, cal football players in the nfl not only get PAID but more importantly cal football players that earn berkeley degrees are significantly wealthier than the disposable gladiators at garbage time schools that function as football factories

the only schools in the big 12 conference that got the coveted american association of universities designation (aau) are the four former 4 corners pac 12 schools & south florida...all of the other big 12 schools including byu are not regarded as strong academic schools & don't got the aau designation

it's often difficult for prospects from lower socioeconomic backgrounds to fully comprehend how cal, stanford & ivy league degrees are door openers to building generational wealth because they don't have anybody in their neighborhoods who graduated from mit or harvard (who usually live in the most affluent/wealthiest enclaves in the united states)...they think a college degree is kinda the same everywhere which isn't even close to reality but they eventually figure this out when they're 30 years old but it's kinda too late then to cash in that berkeley degree (aka winning lottery tix for hard workers) that they walked away from back in the day

a mind is a terrible thing to waste#
Shocky1

the MAGIC of cal softball (boys drool, girls RULE!!!!!)#

funny comment: "that's a foul"..."wut, i didn't touch u"
HoopDreams
Shocky1 said:

Econ141

Give to Cal Legends!

https://calegends.com/donation/ Do it now. Text every Cal fan you know, give them the link, tell them how much you gave, and ask them to text every Cal fan they know and do the same.
Shocky1

shocky's annual birthday party (under scorpio skies, best FREE b-day present evah)#
Big C
juarezbear said:

juarezbear said:

Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

Exactly. We happen to have AR and Jared Goff in the NFL right now.. Whatever the highest-paid positions are, in addition to QB (LT?), if you've got some of these, on their second or third contracts, you're high on this list.
Shocky1

coach toler, last year ur wideouts room wuz the WORST collegiate blocking room in the united states of america including ibiza, can u name even one memorable wr block last season??

burl, r u gonna finally hold ur guys accountable this fall & start developing ur guys for the ruthless nfl that demands alpha apex predator blocking?

no more coach speak (blah blah blah "guys will sit if they don't block" blah blah blah), let's see some actual violent aggression on gamedays this fall, ok?

at least mikey isn't afraid to take a blow to the body (or is it a flop?)...and tell tobias to defend his teammate, so tired of the bears wideouts just walking on by (without doing ****) in the downfield blocking game

the time is NOW (knock somebody on their ******* azz in the fall of 2024)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Ct3TTcPAKj9

https://instagr.am/p/BtyP3NilFmP
walked this morning as a quick moving single (parisians are not known for waking up early) with my bag over my shoulder at my favorite course in continental europe, the erotically intimate golf de morfontaine...this colt design (the mastermind behind pine valley) charms with its naturally breathtaking beauty & her beguiling casual charm...nobody greets when you pull up to the tiny clubhouse (which does not have a pro shop), there are no caddies & there's a water dish for doggys adjacent to the 10th tee...and the 9 hole valliere course might be the best 9 hole course in the world...this is my 6th visit to morfontaine & she is more beautiful & revealing with every encounter

oui, morfontaine c'est magnifique

this paris train station piano duet will break your heart (and captures the romance of morfontaine)#
Shocky1
^ the above improvisation in a paris train station wuz started by gerard pla daro from spain & then he wuz joined by nasssim zaouche from algeria...this beautiful video has been viewed 93,900,000+ times

u don't always gotta say words in order to tell someone u love them

the magic of music (can heal & create bonds)#

https://instagr.am/p/C95jMu5SiY-
Shocky1

real talk: collin & shocky-same height, same weight, both hopa/hopa of mixed descent with tiger moms, sushi/miso soup aficionados, 4.0 high school gpas, haas biz ad grads, rescue doggy dog advocates/fundraisers & both play augusta national (different tees) on an annual basis...honestly the only real differential is that collin is better at golf & shocky is better at yoga

reality is overrated (wut's in ur imagination??)#
Cal88
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Ct3TTcPAKj9

https://instagr.am/p/BtyP3NilFmP
walked this morning as a quick moving single (parisians are not known for waking up early) with my bag over my shoulder at my favorite course in continental europe, the erotically intimate golf de morfontaine...this colt design (the mastermind behind pine valley) charms with its naturally breathtaking beauty & her beguiling casual charm...nobody greets when you pull up to the tiny clubhouse (which does not have a pro shop), there are no caddies & there's a water dish for doggys adjacent to the 10th tee...and the 9 hole valliere course might be the best 9 hole course in the world...this is my 6th visit to morfontaine & she is more beautiful & revealing with every encounter

oui, morfontaine c'est magnifique

this paris train station piano duet will break your heart (and captures the romance of morfontaine)#

Hope you were able to swing by for a visit of the chateau de Chantilly located nearby, one of the most beautiful castles in France, with a nice museum gallery of period paintings.

Further out west but still in the Oise department, the Beauvais cathedral is a gothic beauty.

BearyBearyGood
This list is based on current NFL players, so they didn't have to go back. Cal's number is high because of AR and Goff.
Shocky1
^ beary the 2nd, this list also includes the revenues from the university of calveston's new mascot's buc-ee multiple merchandising deals & his volkswagen restoration biz that r protected by ironclad nda contracts

https://instagr.am/p/CwX1rGFAzjy
Cal88
BearyBearyGood said:

This list is based on current NFL players, so they didn't have to go back. Cal's number is high because of AR and Goff.

Quarterback U.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CpVq4WnvSsS
88, my kids all visited/raved about the truly spectacular castle (have u visited the fairytale castle in the clouds in sintra portugal?...that's my favorite, see you tube below) at the chateau de chantilly while dad walked a brisk 18 as a single at the golf de chantilly vineueil course which wuz designed by the remarkably talented tom simpson (also the architect at my beloved morfontaine)...they also checked out the horsey stables & riding grounds, did u do that too?

as part of my golf ratings/evaluations shocky (who is arguably the top expert/aficionado of golf course architecture in the world) don't allow any distractions to detract from the pure experience so that means no golf carts, no note taking, no taking fotos & no keeping score

so during the round shocky knocked his fairway wood approach on the slightly uphill 414 meters (458 yards) par 4 12th into the front right bunker & made a nice save for a par 4...funny moment much later that nite on the terrace of the george v over un petitie celebratory slice of chocolate cake when the monster filled out his scorecard & realized that it's actually a par 5, it's the only birdie i've ever made in my life that i didn't know in real time wuz a birdie!!

kinda wonder if anybody ever played the rollercoaster par 6 18th hole at lake chabot without a scorecard & made what they thought wuz a par 5??

parlez-vous franais, 88??
Shocky1
Cal88 said:

BearyBearyGood said:

Quarterback U.
cal's numbers are gonna spike upwards again once jaron gets rolling in berkeley & jaydn is signed as the 1st running back in the 2025 nfl draft

Oski87
juarezbear said:

juarezbear said:

Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

Texas went years with very limited draft spots. It was one of the most bizarre things - that they always ranked so high from high school kids but has such poor drafts ever since Kneepads left.
Shocky1

really fun & FREE interview with texas mid year enrollee inside backer eze osundu, his energy level is infectious & off the charts!!

the university of calveston (don't got stinky azz hot summer weather, just ask eze & buc-ee)#
Oski87
Pittstop said:

juarezbear said:

juarezbear said:

Pittstop said:

Shocky1 said:

I have no clue how far back they went for NFL college alums, but I'm guessing they 'had to' go back to Craig Morton, Bartkowski, Wesley Walker, Muncie, Isaac Curtis, Todd Steussie, etc. And then the recent vintages of Cal players, like Best, Vereen, DeSean, Marshall, Aaron Rodgers, Mebane, Cam Jordan, Tyson Alualu, Alex Mack, and a bunch more that I'm missing.
This is this years salaries of Cal guys in the NFL. With Rodgers and Goff, you are at 100 million already. $75 million for the rest seems totally reasonable considering Cam Jordan makes a bundle as well as Keenan.

Three or four years ago Cal was at number 2. Then a bunch of Tedford's guys quit.
First Page Last Page
Page 292 of 318

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.