Bobby Petrino didn't mention 25-year-old female with him when he crashed

7,723 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by calbear289
AOPiBear04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LafayetteBear;733946 said:

Congrats on missing out on THAT job. I have this sinking feeling that Petrino might have tried to impose some "job requirements" that you would not have appreciated.

I feel bad for that young woman and her fiancee. Not so much for Ms. Petrino. Coach Petrino's comment about a "prior inappropriate relationshp" leads me to suspect that she knew what kind of guy her husband was well before this incident.

Don't feel bad for her- that little harlot got the job because she was sleeping with him- he's the dumb ass who gave his mistress a job in his program. Do you know how many actually qualified people wanted that job- head of recruiting for Arkansas football. No woman will ever be hired in the football office again. If football wasn't paranoid enough about having women in the office. They just screwed all of us.

I'm seriously thinking of putting the following in my cover letters- 1) I'm not going to leave you in 3 months when I get a better offer to coach, cause I'm a girl and we don't coach, 2) I will never date a coach, and 3) I will fake being married if that helps.

I think I need to organize the other football admin chicks and take that tart out.

*im half joking, but this whole thing really has hurt women who work in football- the glass ceiling just got tougher to crack.
BearyWhite
LafayetteBear;734025 said:

AOPiBear04: Unfortunately, I think you are probably right on all counts. I don't know if Petrino or this gal have confirmed that they had something going on, but it sure seems likely at this point.

This mess certainlyy does no favors for other women seeking to pursue a career in college football coaching or administration.

Thankfully, the Pac 12 is light years removed from the SEC in terms of mindset and values. At least I want to believe so.
Petrino confirmed it, saying in his statement or press conference that he'd had to tell his family about a certain improper relationship.

to those who asked lewinsky questions about her -- petrino is in his 40s and she is 25. as a 40-something friend of mine said recently upon returning from a visit to his alma mater: "even the ugly chicks are hot!" (I imagine this is also true for 40-something women returning to campus, but that was his quote, so I'm repeating verbatim.)
okaydo
BearyWhite;734065 said:

to those who asked lewinsky questions about her -- petrino is in his 40s and she is 25.

Petrino is 51, born the same year as Tedford (1961).
Dark Reverie
KoreAmBear;733712 said:

What's with Arkansas head coaches and affairs? Well, prominent leaders and Arkansas period.

I see what you did there.
But seriously, Petrino seems to be on the straight and narrow, but for some time I have had reason to believe that he isn't. I mean, let's be honest here; anyone who bails on the Falcons in mid-season doesn't deserve to be taken at his word (someone, of course, forgot to tell that to Otha Peters, Arkansas signee who was committed to Tennessee until January 30).
calbear289
Petrino Delete: https://twitter.com/#!/schadjoe

Quote:

Joe Schad ‏ @schadjoe Close
Bobby Petrino is out at Arkansas
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.