Hey Dodgers Fans

983,203 Views | 5496 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by MiZery
KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NYCGOBEARS;842301552 said:

Kemp has been on fire.

Well he has some making up to do LOL.

On this new MLB network show this morning -- Mad Dog Russo (a Giants fan) was ripping Matt Cain a new one, and then Byrnesie (another Giants fan) gets on and basically fights Russo in defending Cain, like he is Cain's dad or something.
rathokan
KoreAmBear;842301575 said:

well, at least I'm pretty sure he didn't take steroids to come back from injury sooner
NYCGOBEARS
KoreAmBear;842301575 said:

On this new MLB network show this morning -- Mad Dog Russo (a Giants fan) was ripping Matt Cain a new one, and then Byrnesie (another Giants fan) gets on and basically fights Russo in defending Cain, like he is Cain's dad or something.

Cain has a propensity for giving up the long ball in bunches. I hope he's gotten it out of his system.
2ndTrumpetBear
sycasey;842301519 said:

2 of 3 in L.A. -- I'll take it.

Exactly how 2013 started. I'll take it.
RaphaelAglietti
Sad that Tim Hudson is the ace, but after him and Madbum the Giants rotation is a dumpster fire.

Cain and Lincecum fell off of a cliff and Vogelsong would be much better suited in the pen in long relief as he can only pitch 3 innings tops.

Giants really need to upgrade their starting pitching if they want to contend because the won't win this way in the playoffs.

It's not really sustainable, although it's nice to see the offense for a change.
sycasey
RaphaelAglietti;842302171 said:

Sad that Tim Hudson is the ace, but after him and Madbum the Giants rotation is a dumpster fire.

Cain and Lincecum fell off of a cliff and Vogelsong would be much better suited in the pen in long relief as he can only pitch 3 innings tops.

Giants really need to upgrade their starting pitching if they want to contend because the won't win this way in the playoffs.

It's not really sustainable, although it's nice to see the offense for a change.

Bit too early to say that about Cain, I think. Last season was subpar for him, but not awful, and he's only pitched in one game this year (granted, not a good one).

Lincecum and Vogelsong probably aren't returning to their old form, agreed.
GMP
RaphaelAglietti;842302171 said:

Way too early to write off Cain. But they could use another steady starter.
NYCGOBEARS
grandmastapoop;842302221 said:

Way too early to write off Cain. But they could use another steady starter.

That's really what we need. We look to have perhaps our most potent lineup in years and need steady, if not spectacular, starting pitching.
NYCGOBEARS
Happy Jackie Robinson Day! Jon Miller and Vin together in the booth announcing lineups was pretty special. As Jon Miller said so eloquently "no Jackie, no Willy ". BEAT LA!!!
KoreAmBear
NYCGOBEARS;842305872 said:

Happy Jackie Robinson Day! Jon Miller and Vin together in the booth announcing lineups was pretty special. As Jon Miller said so eloquently "no Jackie, no Willy ". BEAT LA!!!

Awesome except for the BEAT LA part LOL. I'm happy to get Brandon League out of the way. Donny should know by now that he's completely unreliable for yet another season. We're stuck with him due to his contract though. Kenley Jansen blowing saves though is another concern altogether.
NYCGOBEARS
KoreAmBear;842306215 said:

Awesome except for the BEAT LA part LOL. I'm happy to get Brandon League out of the way. Donny should know by now that he's completely unreliable for yet another season. We're stuck with him due to his contract though. Kenley Jansen blowing saves though is another concern altogether.

How many freaking runners got stranded by both teams? 30-35?
glb78
NYCGOBEARS;842306228 said:

That was the most RISP left on base I think I have ever seen. Beat LA!
sycasey
NYCGOBEARS;842306228 said:

Seriously, I went to bed after the Giants stranded the bases loaded for like the third time. Figured I'd either wake up to the inevitable or a pleasant surprise. Fortunately, it was the latter.
KoreAmBear
sycasey;842306262 said:

Seriously, I went to bed after the Giants stranded the bases loaded for like the third time. Figured I'd either wake up to the inevitable or a pleasant surprise. Fortunately, it was the latter.

That moon over McCovey Cove last night was unreal. I wish I was there to take a live pic of that.
NYCGOBEARS
sycasey;842306262 said:

Pussy. I stayed up and watched the whole game. Ended up around 3:15am EST. On second thought... Maybe you were being smart cuz I don't feel well today. Lol. If we would've lost, I'd have been really pissed.
NYCGOBEARS
I believe Kuip said last night that we stranded 15. The Dodgers must've had at least that many.
sycasey
NYCGOBEARS;842306267 said:

Pussy. I stayed up and watched the whole game. Ended up around 3:15am EST. On second thought... Maybe you were being smart cuz I don't feel well today. Lol. If we would've lost, I'd have been really pissed.

Yeah, I just can't devote that much energy to a baseball game in April, even if it is the Dodgers.
Pitch Black
Guck the Fiants!!!
NYCGOBEARS
Suck it Dodgers!!!
NYCGOBEARS

NYCGOBEARS
First place!
Cal Panda Bear
LOL Dodgers. Giants are playing them well this year. 4-1 so far.

Let's add the fact that the A's are beating up on their LA counterpart*. Hopefully the Sharks and Warriors can do the same.

BEAT LA!

*damn jinxed them.
BeggarEd
Cal Panda Bear;842306513 said:

LOL Dodgers. Giants are playing them well this year. 4-1 so far.

Let's add the fact that the A's are beating up on their LA counterpart*. Hopefully the Sharks and Warriors can do the same.

BEAT LA!

*damn jinxed them.

The Lakers will also be sending the Utah Jazz a gift basket for keeping them juuust out of dead last in the Western Conference.
socaliganbear
Yes. Baet LA... As the kids are saying these days.
ducky23
Underdogs v. Prima Donnas

North v. South

King Rob v. King Joffrey

who will prevail?

Giants 2 - Dodgers 0

A's 1 - Angels 1

Warriors 0 - Clippers 0

Sharks 0 - Kings 0
-------------------
3-1.....so far

King Rob got off to a fast start as well.
YuSeeBerkeley
BeggarEd;842306564 said:

The Lakers will also be sending the Utah Jazz a gift basket for keeping them juuust out of dead last in the Western Conference.

Shows your ignorance. Most Lakers fans I know were devastated by the win against Utah. The Lakers had a chance to climb up to the 4th spot in the lottery instead of 6th. That's a difference of 56 ping pong balls.
Cal Panda Bear
YuSeeBerkeley;842306685 said:

Shows your ignorance. Most Lakers fans I know were devastated by the win against Utah. The Lakers had a chance to climb up to the 4th spot in the lottery instead of 6th. That's a difference of 56 ping pong balls.

It was a joke

YuSeeBerkeley
I get that it was a joke. I get that the Lakers wouldn't actually be sending a gift basket to the Jazz. However, the presumption of the joke was that the Lakers somehow avoided shame by not being dead last in the conference, and my point still stands.
NYCGOBEARS
YuSeeBerkeley;842306718 said:

I get that it was a joke. I get that the Lakers wouldn't actually be sending a gift basket to the Jazz. However, the presumption of the joke was that the Lakers somehow avoided shame by not being dead last in the conference, and my point still stands.

Simmer down. This is a Giants vs Dodgers rivalry/hate thread. If you wanna complain/whine/get sympathy for the fact the Lakers suck balls, make your own thread.
sycasey
YuSeeBerkeley;842306718 said:

So your point is that even in winning, the Lakers lost.
YuSeeBerkeley
NYCGOBEARS;842306726 said:

Simmer down. This is a Giants vs Dodgers rivalry/hate thread. If you wanna complain/whine/get sympathy for the fact the Lakers suck balls, make your own thread.

You Bay Area clowns are hilarious. One of you tries to make a dig at the Lakers. I respond, and now, I'm the one who has to simmer down and keep things on topic to just the Dodgers and Giants? I guess you can dish it but can't take it.
YuSeeBerkeley
sycasey;842306736 said:

So your point is that even in winning, the Lakers lost.

I get that Warriors fans are probably used to having the goal of not finishing dead last in their conference given their pathetic history, but not all fan bases think that way. I would've much preferred the Lakers fall dead last in the conference and gain the extra 56 ping pong balls to be in a better position to win the lottery in one of the deepest and most talented draft classes in quite some time. Enjoy the first round exit, though.
Cal Panda Bear
YuSeeBerkeley;842306765 said:

I get that Warriors fans are probably used to having the goal of not finishing dead last in their conference given their pathetic history, but not all fan bases think that way. I would've much preferred the Lakers fall dead last in the conference and gain the extra 56 ping pong balls to be in a better position to win the lottery in one of the deepest and most talented draft classes in quite some time. Enjoy the first round exit, though.

NYCGOBEARS
YuSeeBerkeley;842306758 said:

You Bay Area clowns are hilarious. One of you tries to make a dig at the Lakers. I respond, and now, I'm the one who has to simmer down and keep things on topic to just the Dodgers and Giants? I guess you can dish it but can't take it.

Lol. Cry me a river. The LA River...
sycasey
YuSeeBerkeley;842306765 said:

First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 158

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.