Hey Dodgers Fans

995,402 Views | 5504 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Big C
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SurvivorOf1and10fkaLEA said:

The hot chicks don't pick you because you are an ugly loser. Nothing that happens with Ohtani changes that fact.

SF is a sh****le, and in 2024, the Giants suck at baseball. Accept reality.

Even though I will always hate the Dodgers, who are bums, I do appreciate your spirit, vis-a-vis the rivalry. Heck, if I had been born and raised as some blow-dried LA pansy, I'd be a Dodgers fan, too, even though all the news the last week or two (for them, compared to the Giants) has been bad. I recognize that this must be a difficult time for you people.
MiZery
What happened to Adrian the Cal Beat after posting this
bonsallbear
And the beat goes on.
Chapman_is_Gone
Take it to the off topic board, hypocrites.
bear2034
BarcaBear
Big C said:

The hot chicks don't pick you because you are an ugly loser. Nothing that happens with Ohtani changes that fact.

Even though I will always hate the Dodgers, who are bums, I do appreciate your spirit, vis-a-vis the rivalry. Heck, if I had been born and raised as some blow-dried LA pansy, I'd be a Dodgers fan, too, even though all the news the last week or two (for them, compared to the Giants) has been bad. I recognize that this must be a difficult time for you people.

Gnats are meh. Don't like them, but literally don't think about them unless they are scheduled for a game coming up.

have you told your therapist that the entire Dodgers lineup lives rent free in your head? lol
you should at least tell your landlord that you are completely unhinged and that they are co-tenants at this point.
Big C
BarcaBear said:

Big C said:

Gnats are meh. Don't like them, but literally don't think about them unless they are scheduled for a game coming up.

have you told your therapist that the entire Dodgers lineup lives rent free in your head? lol
you should at least tell your landlord that you are completely unhinged.

LOL, get into the rivalry, man! I hope you're not so blase' about Stanfurd.
oski003
The Sharks suck too. Down 2-0 already tonight against the Kings.
BarcaBear
Big C said:

BarcaBear said:

Big C said:

I am into the rivalry. how many Dodgers fans you heard refer to SF as the Gnats? it is a really really old nickname that Dodgers fans had for the Giants going back to the Brooklyn - Manhattan days.

i used to have more fun with the rivalry but a dark age has descended on the Bay Area, particularly SF. first it was those insane fights and stabbings that made me pull away a bit. But things got darker for SF with the fentanyl crisis. It's just tragic, and at this point mocking Giants fans feel too much like kicking dirt on someone's grave.
Big C
BarcaBear said:

Big C said:

BarcaBear said:

Big C said:

I am into the rivalry. how many Dodgers fans you heard refer to SF as the Gnats? it is a really really old nickname that Dodgers fans had for the Giants going back to the Brooklyn - Manhattan days.

i used to have more fun with the rivalry but a dark age has descended on the Bay Area, particularly SF. first it was those insane fights and stabbings that made me pull away a bit. But things got darker for SF with the fentanyl crisis. It's just tragic, and at this point mocking Giants fans feel too much like kicking dirt on someone's grave.

Now you're gettin' into it: Way to go!
First Page Refresh
Page 158 of 158

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.