Hey Dodgers Fans

514,578 Views | 4372 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by GMP
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's over guys. Congrats to the Dodgers and good luck in the playoffs. Giants are conserving energy for their next even year title.
rathokan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
John Miller just said Kershaw has a career record against the Giants of 15-7 in 30 starts with a 1.61 ERA. I guess the Giants' pitching staff gets up for these Dodgers games too.
KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
rathokan;842558502 said:

John Miller just said Kershaw has a career record against the Giants of 15-7 in 30 starts with a 1.61 ERA. I guess the Giants' pitching staff gets up for these Dodgers games too.


It's a great time to be a Cal and Dodgers fan right now! Fun times whoo hoo!
GMP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KoreAmBear;842558583 said:

It's a great time to be a Cal and Dodgers fan right now! Fun times whoo hoo!


I know it's been 27 years so LA media is unclear how this works, but calling the Dodgers NL Champs is a bit premature. Congrats, though. And Go Mets!
rathokan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kershaw was nails tonight and his last start against the Giants. I hope his clutchness extends into the post season and against the Cardinals if we get that far.

Complete game one hitter, one walk, 13 Ks.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
grandmastapoop;842558584 said:

I know it's been 27 years so LA media is unclear how this works, but calling the Dodgers NL Champs is a bit premature. Congrats, though. And Go Mets!


OMG, totally jinxed now.
beelzebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KoreAmBear;842558583 said:

It's a great time to be a Cal and Dodgers fan right now! Fun times whoo hoo!


Blue is still the correct color for any great sports team!
LethalFang
How long do you want to ignore this user?
beelzebear;842558592 said:

Blue is still the correct color for any great sports team!


Totally wrong shade of blue. May as well be red.
moonpod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LethalFang;842558616 said:

Totally wrong shade of blue. May as well be red.


clearly you get confused by the orange that when blended with black is essentially the red that you probably wear. Go BLUE GO BEARS
beelzebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LethalFang;842558616 said:

Totally wrong shade of blue. May as well be red.


You never go wrong with blue. Forget that "shades" baloney. Go Bears!
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congratulations Doyers fans. I tip my orange and black cap to you. Go Mets!
GB54
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Playoffs are even more a crap shoot than usual. Toronto in 6 is your WS champ
GMP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
moonpod;842558618 said:

clearly you get confused by the orange that when blended with black is essentially the red that you probably wear. Go BLUE GO BEARS


Now you've gone too far. At least Adrian Gonzalez is classy:



This is your third straight division title. You'd think you could handle it with a little more aplomb and not insinuate Giants fans are Furd/SC fans. *shudder*
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LethalFang;842558616 said:

Totally wrong shade of blue. May as well be red.


Really much closer to UCLA blue than Cal blue.
LethalFang
How long do you want to ignore this user?
moonpod;842558618 said:

clearly you get confused by the orange that when blended with black is essentially the red that you probably wear. Go BLUE GO BEARS


Wrong. Orange and black make Gold. The dodger blue, on the other hand, is a blasphemy that belongs to toddler bears who should be euthanized.
Cal_Fan2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
moonpod;842558618 said:

clearly you get confused by the orange that when blended with black is essentially the red that you probably wear. Go BLUE GO BEARS


No no no....when you mix orange and black you get....DARK orange. And what is orange comprised of?....Mixing yellow and red. The color of cowards and Furd.....:p
beelzebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LethalFang;842558756 said:

Wrong. Orange and black make Gold. The dodger blue, on the other hand, is a blasphemy that belongs to toddler bears who should be euthanized.


Tell me this is the wrong color blue. Then tell me Joe Roth, Chuck Muncie and those early 70s Bears aren't bears.





KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
beelzebear;842558777 said:

Tell me this is the wrong color blue. Then tell me Joe Roth, Chuck Muncie and those early 70s Bears aren't bears.








Beelzebear rests his case.
KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NYCGOBEARS;842558644 said:

Congratulations Doyers fans. I tip my orange and black cap to you. Go Mets!


Very nice NYC. Congrats to MadBum, as he now has a head start to the wood chopping season. We to make the Dodgers struggle to the end though.
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KoreAmBear;842558796 said:

Very nice NYC. Congrats to MadBum, as he now has a head start to the wood chopping season. We to make the Dodgers struggle to the end though.


The better team won the division. Watch out! Next year is an odd one.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
beelzebear;842558777 said:

Tell me this is the wrong color blue. Then tell me Joe Roth, Chuck Muncie and those early 70s Bears aren't bears.


I note your argument leaves out that conspicuous [COLOR="#FF0000"]RED[/COLOR] number on a certain team's uniform. Curious.

GMP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey;842558804 said:

I note your argument leaves out that conspicuous [COLOR="#FF0000"]RED[/COLOR] number on a certain team's uniform. Curious.




beelzebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey;842558804 said:

I note your argument leaves out that conspicuous [COLOR="#FF0000"]RED[/COLOR] number on a certain team's uniform. Curious.




Dodger fans don't hate red like Cal fans. Oh sure there was the Big Red Machine and the Angels are now better-dead-than-red-commie-pinkos but no direct rivals so it's really no big deal. Nope, no crips and bloods for the Dodgers.

p.s. still the best uniform in baseball. It's a true classic so why change it?
beelzebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
grandmastapoop;842558812 said:




Giants fans showing their true colors...small wiener gun lovers. BANG BANG, you're dumb as hell. :tree
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
beelzebear;842558816 said:

Dodger fans don't hate red like Cal fans. Oh sure there was the Big Red Machine and the Angels are now better-dead-than-red-commie-pinkos but no direct rivals so it's really no big deal. Nope, no crips and bloods for the Dodgers.

p.s. still the best uniform in baseball. It's a true classic so why change it?


Great job moving those goalposts.

In any event, it's clear which team all Cal fans should support, based on uniform colors.

KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey;842558829 said:

Great job moving those goalposts.

In any event, it's clear which team all Cal fans should support, based on uniform colors.




That looks like Dodger blue to me.
beelzebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KoreAmBear;842558831 said:

That looks like Dodger blue to me.


Haha...indeed. That's Dodger blue and/or those are old school Joe Roth era unis.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KoreAmBear;842558831 said:

That looks like Dodger blue to me.


The yellow/gold makes it palatable.
Son-of-California
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Speaking of colors...Here is a fun bit of trivia that I learned a while back. The NY Mets color scheme is (or was) a tribute to the two two teams they lost to California...Giants orange and Dodger blue...That is all. Go Bears.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Son-of-California;842558883 said:

Speaking of colors...Here is a fun bit of trivia that I learned a while back. The NY Mets color scheme is (or was) a tribute to the two two teams they lost to California...Giants orange and Dodger blue...That is all. Go Bears.


Indeed. Go Mets!
KoreAmBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Son-of-California;842558883 said:

Speaking of colors...Here is a fun bit of trivia that I learned a while back. The NY Mets color scheme is (or was) a tribute to the two two teams they lost to California...Giants orange and Dodger blue...That is all. Go Bears.


This is why they are so screwed up.
GRRAAH
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NYCGOBEARS;842558798 said:

The better team won the division. Watch out! Next year is an odd one.


Spoken from the oddest one of all!!

Go Dodgers.
1979bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great. Three Straight Division Titles. Last won the Series in 1988. Last WENT to the Series in 1988. I went to my first Dodger game at the LA Coliseum, or so my parents tell me. It's been a very long time since my Dodgers won anything worth winning. I hope this is the year to at least GET TO the Series. I'd trade division titles for a top dog or a brat.
Fleck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For Godsake, this thread has 158 pages.

Wtf???

PS: anyone going to SF Giants and need parking we have one block from stadium
https://www.fleckparking.com/space/5099850341285888

PSs: hates, I'm paying rent here. sorry
beelzebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KoreAmBear;842558794 said:

Beelzebear rests his case.


Thank you counselor. Will you please twist the [COLOR="#0000FF"]BIG BLUE BLADE[/COLOR] a few times just for good measure?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.