Hey Dodgers Fans

995,975 Views | 5504 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Big C
bonsallbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The good news is that Bellinger is back in the lineup and hit two out. Over took Pizza on rookie HR list.
BeggarEd
L in the last 12 of 13... no team has ever won the World Series after having a streak like that during the regular season.
moonpod
unfortunately it looks like the Doyers are starting their post season fade early. ugh.
rathokan
only hope is that they get this slump out of the way now and recover. even toward the end of their winning ways they were "flipping the switch" late in games and winning miraculously instead of getting ahead early and putting up runs across several innings.

at least the Lakers should be entertaining this year
Strykur
I was telling my cousin this back in August when the Dodgers were looking like the second coming of the 1927 Yankees that if they don't win it this year, it ain't happening because the division is now stacked with the Diamondbacks and the Rockies, plus the Giants want to get back into the thick of things by signing Giancarlo Stanton. Yeah, the Dodgers went soft and will probably still run away with the NL West but the Diamondbacks are now on fire and could blast them in October.
KoreAmBear
bonsallbear said:

The good news is that Bellinger is back in the lineup and hit two out. Over took Pizza on rookie HR list.
Si Curse.

GMP
moonpod said:

unfortunately it looks like the Doyers are starting their post season fade early. ugh.
If it makes you feel any better, the Dodgers have almost scored as many runs as the Giants in the second-half (209-208, though the Giants have played one more game).
NYCGOBEARS
The universe is seeking equilibrium.
moonpod
NYCGOBEARS said:

Don't push it
NYCGOBEARS
moonpod said:

NYCGOBEARS said:

Don't push it

sycasey
Not buying this sandbagging act. The Dodgers still have the best team and should win.
KoreAmBear
sycasey said:

Not buying this sandbagging act. The Dodgers still have the best team and should win.
Even while they were dominating, though, the starting pitching was still going to be an issue in the playoffs.

Clayton's had his problems in the playoffs especially being overworked, and now another injury during the season. Wood has not been a starter in the playoffs before. Ryu and Maeda -- well, hard to depend on them. Yu Darvish has been very mediocre. So this was an issue even before this meltdown, and we all know it's about pitching in the playoffs.
BearDevil
KoreAmBear said:

BearDevil;842851759 said:

Similar question, substitute drunken ahole friends from Cal for the nanny. Generally sit in the club level at the Popolous (HOK) parks. Looking at August or September games, not sure if day or night. Like the Coors Light seats at AT&T during the day and club level at night.

Go Loge in between the basesl.

Had good seats in the Loge on Friday night. Dodger Stadium showing its age, but old Busch Stadiun, Dodger Stadium, and Anaheim wee/are the best stadiums of the '60s era.
Bobodeluxe
The suck will be strong with this series!
ducky23
sycasey said:

I like it. Appealing to the reverse reverse woofing gods. Clever
sycasey
ducky23 said:

sycasey said:

I like it. Appealing to the reverse reverse woofing gods. Clever
I don't know what you're talking about.
tc3590
I don't want want to hear any more complaining about late start times for Cal Football. Giants/Dodgers basically starting tonight's game at 11pm.
GMP
tc3590 said:

I don't want want to hear any more complaining about late start times for Cal Football. Giants/Dodgers basically starting tonight's game at 11pm.

This is hilarious and stupid. Also this series is torture. I want the number one pick but I also want the Dodgers to complete the collapse and get caught by Arizona. What to do, what to do.
tc3590
GMP said:

tc3590 said:

This is hilarious and stupid. Also this series is torture. I want the number one pick but I also want the Dodgers to complete the collapse and get caught by Arizona. What to do, what to do.
Always nice to beat LA
GRRAAH
So, Vogelsong is retiring this weekend.

A good time to retire this thread at the same time?

Tickets for tonight's Kershaw appearance going for 2 bucks on Vivid Seats.
GMP
tc3590 said:

GMP said:

tc3590 said:

Always nice to beat LA

Yeah, I woke up this morning and saw the score and smiled. 11 in a row is too sweet.
82gradDLSdad
tc3590 said:

If you think sitting and watching a sporting event that starts at 10:50pm is tough trying working it. I never was wishing for lightning and rain so much and of course my wish went the way of my Cal rose bowl wish.
82gradDLSdad
By the way, for anyone unsure, Puig = dick; Seager = my favorite player, and I'm a lifelong Giants fan. What a great kid.
KoreAmBear
82gradDLSdad said:

By the way, for anyone unsure, Puig = dick; Seager = my favorite player, and I'm a lifelong Giants fan. What a great kid.
Feel the same way about Madbum as you feel about Puig. Now Hunter Pence, I hate him out of respect because he's just such a pest to us, whether he is good or not. He's the new Marco Scutaro.
82gradDLSdad
KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Feel the same way about Madbum as you feel about Puig. Now Hunter Pence, I hate him out of respect because he's just such a pest to us, whether he is good or not. He's the new Marco Scutaro.

Have you been in the dugout with Madbum and see how he interacts with people?
KoreAmBear
82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

No, but have you seen him at Costco when there is a big line at the register?
82gradDLSdad
KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Nope. What Costco was Madbum at?
KoreAmBear
82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

I forgot. Probably was Whole Foods. Never mind.
TheSouseFamily
KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Cracker Barrel is more likely.
KoreAmBear
TheSouseFamily said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Yes! Or Bass Pro Shops.
FloriDreaming
KoreAmBear said:

TheSouseFamily said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

KoreAmBear said:

82gradDLSdad said:

Yes! Or Bass Pro Shops.
If he's at Bass Pro Shops, probably there with our Mike P. I take it Bass Pro was meant as a dig, but Cal has plenty of current and former players who enjoy outdoors sports. Regular fans too - fishing and hunting are awesome. Stacking rocks, not so much.
GRRAAH
Well, getting two wins against the hapless and pathetic team with the worst record in baseball isn't exactly an assurance that the worst is over...but hey, it's a start!

Go Dodgers.
bonsallbear
Good to see Bellinger back on track. Hits #37
GMP
bonsallbear said:

Good to see Bellinger back on track. Hits #37

Child's play. The Giants once had a guy, named Barry Barnes, hit 73 in a single season.
bonsallbear
Is he in the HOF?
First Page Last Page
Page 89 of 158

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.