Where was Noa?

2,125 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ddc_Cal
Boot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
i don't recall seeing him on the field.
JSC 76
Me neither, wondering the same thing

I can't believe Bowers didn't get a snap in garbage time. Need to put his picture on a milk carton.
tim94501
Our QBs need reps more than he needs garbage time.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Noa was kind of banged up and since it was Idaho State we were facing, they rested him. We won't need him against Bye next Saturday either, so he 'll have a full 3 weeks to heal up before the Oregon game. Makes sense to me.
Boot
Didn't know he was banged up.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Boot said:

Didn't know he was banged up.
I can't find where around here I read that now, probably before game time on Saturday morning. I don't have any inside connections, but I remember reading that Noa took a few hard shots against BYU. I believe he could have played but the coaching staff decided it was best to hold him out of this game.
JSC 76
The Chronicle story today just described Noa as "unavailable."
Big C
JSC 76 said:

The Chronicle story today just described Noa as "unavailable."
Knowlton might have read 'em the riot act after they twice reported what Demetris Robertson's injury was.
ddc_Cal
Late in the BYU game, Mc hit Noah with a laser throw that never should have been thrown. Noah held on, but he was drilled and came out of the game obviously shaken. He came back in for at least one reception, but that hard hit probably has lasting effects.

Up till that pass, I was pleased that Noah was taking fewer hits over the middle than he did last season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.