CG out for the season

5,771 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KenBurnski
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OdontoBear66 said:

Assuming he will be OK, and being a RS Soph, what does this mean for how many years does he have.
He has two years of eligibility left after this. There is some debate over whether the new redshirt rule might give him a sixth year, but I doubt it and I also doubt he would be around that long, anyway.

He will also be eligible to enter the NFL draft this next spring, FWIW (unlikely, as a healthy year of college football would turn him into a high-round draft pick).

Many possible scenarios await, with the first and most important variable being his health.
StillABear1
This is a huge loss for us. Cameron is one of our best, if not best, football player. I think he is an A-A caliber player. Here's to a full recovery.

We are a little thin at the OLB position but so far the coaches have done a great job with the D in Cameron's absence.

My biggest worry on the injury scenario is in the middle. If either Jordan or Evan were to miss PT, that would be hard to overcome even under the 'next man up" battle cry.
staygolden2001
Man that hurts. That's the second year in a row that our LB's have taken a big hit. Last year Saffle went out early and then Downs and Goode missed time. Best of luck to Cameron. Hope he makes a full recovery and come out next year better than ever.
KenBurnski
I hope he heals fast. I was surprised with how lean he appears while still able to wreak havoc.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.