USC WSU game delayed from Friday to Sunday

1,524 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Strykur
wifeisafurd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
To avoid cancellation. SC would not have been able to compete, but gets sufficient players back from quarantine with the game to moved from Friday to Sunday. Some benefit for Cal who will get them now on a short week.
ColoradoBear
Makes sense. Even better that it's at 430pm instead of 9am.
SoCalie
I wonder what kind of math is being used for the SC players quarantine. On Monday, 11/23, there was ONE player that tested positive for covid19. Then, one more (along with 5 others quarantined vis a vis contact tracing) in the day or two after that. The third positive test wasn't until later in the week.

How does this Sunday work for anyone other than the one dude that tested positive and quarantined on 11/23?
Goobear
SoCalie said:

I wonder what kind of math is being used for the SC players quarantine. On Monday, 11/23, there was ONE player that tested positive for covid19. Then, one more (along with 5 others quarantined vis a vis contact tracing) in the day or two after that. The third positive test wasn't until later in the week.

How does this Sunday work for anyone other than the one dude that tested positive and quarantined on 11/23?
New CDC 10 day rule, I am guessing
ColoradoBear
Could be some pretty good exposure for USC in this time slot. Four TDs on the hapless coogs before the NFL Sunday Night Game even starts.

Well, that is of anyone even cares enoguh to tune into FS1.
TouchedTheAxeIn82
We'd better beat WSU by more than 3 or 4 points. And I hope we can play UW for the last game. But I guess that can only happen if Oregon beats them next week and wins the North.
oskidunker
Wspu
Go Bears!
UrsusTexicanus
Coogs probably wish the game had been delayed until hell froze over. Despite the score, I'm not that impressed with Scum. Their offensive line looks awful.
Strykur
TouchedTheAxeIn82 said:

We'd better beat WSU by more than 3 or 4 points. And I hope we can play UW for the last game. But I guess that can only happen if Oregon beats them next week and wins the North.
Our final game will be a South team not in the PAC-12 championship, so could be Arizona State as was scheduled.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.