Utah Game Thread

5,354 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bear8995
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
philbert said:

HoopDreams said:

couldn't watch the game, so spent most of the game on comcast support, but apparently epsn u not in my line up even though it's listed in my account.

frustrating experience to follow a game in espn play-by-play game cast

thanks for BI for the commentary!
You know you can listen to the game on iHeartradio, right? I've listened on the website (laptop) or the app (phone) Just set it to KGO.
i have listened to a game on the internet... probably iHeartradio, but I thought it was faster to just get in my car than spend 2-3 minutes trying to figure out how to listen to the radio via the internet

there were only 5 minutes left in the game, and judging by how the game went, that could have swung the game 10 points!

anyway, now I don't have to run to the store on Sunday
IssyBear
One after thought: the thing that impressed me was our ability to deal with the altitude. Playing our second game in 3 nights in the moutains, we won this game in the second half. There was a point where our guys looked realy gassed, yet we were able to finish strong. Fox subsituted well in both games to enable this outcome.
Bear8995
IssyBear said:

One after thought: the thing that impressed me was our ability to deal with the altitude. Playing our second game in 3 nights in the moutains, we won this game in the second half. There was a point where our guys looked realy gassed, yet we were able to finish strong. Fox subsituted well in both games to enable this outcome.
Agree. There was one point where Brown was obviously gassed. Fox called for a timeout. Walton was questioning it but that is because Walton wasn't actually watching the game. Brown was holding his stomach and bent over as he walked to the bench. He had been going really hard for 4-5 minutes and it was during our run.

It says a lot how many players scored in the game. Took the entire team to pull this out. Very proud of them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.