Hoops schedule question

653 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RedlessWardrobe
GoCal80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know why we are playing USC and Arizona so early in schedule, and unpaired on the schedule with UCLA and ASU, respectfully? We are only playing UCLA and ASU once this season, not the customary 2X. There will be no UCLA home game this year.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cal+men%27s+basketball+schedule&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS843US843&oq=cal+men%27s+basketball+schedule&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l2j0i10i22i30j0i22i30l6.10161j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=t;/m/0hrfhrm;3;/g/11ckvf54fz;mt;fp;1;;;
RedlessWardrobe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This happened a couple of years back when the regular season schedule was expanded from 18 to 20. Prior to that every team played 18 and missed half of a home and home vs another pair. Example, we could miss the Arizona teams at home and miss the Washington teams on the road in the same season. Now we only miss one team on each end and play the games early so that the New Year schedule coordinates with all that follows.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.