cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,291,038 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
good luck to moreau catholic's oscar frayer on his final 4 college choices of oregon state, grand caynon, nevada & st marys

great kid who has battled adversity throughout his life & was an active player in encouraging young ivee to head to berkeley

it will be a special day when oscar earns a college degree, he is a determined young man

soldiers forever#
Shocky1
after talking to chancellor nicky d & his crew it's agreed we're gonna run a cal basketball promotional bobblehead nite for the ucla game on thursday february 25th at 6:00 pm for the first 10,000 fans in thru the front door at haas pavilion featuring surfer dude cole welle & a curvy brunette yoga female wearing a fuschia bikini...these bobbleheads are gonna be collectors items particularly in santa cruz

our palace is gonna be sold out for sure that nite...do you got your tix(s)?...don't be a sorry broken azz tv fan

this **** is getting live

what's the value of a cal degree?

back in the day cole spend his summer days on the beach with a bunch of dudes, nothing wrong with that but certainly not ideal from a shockster perspective

now look at him above, he's got one of them curvy brunette yoga females with a fuschia bikini from an academically mediocre school, them girls wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, that's just the way of the world

real talk#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842649513 said:

bobblehead or kiss, just let me know

kim k has told me that it's ok to announce that anybody that buys 10+ tixs for the ucla is also gonna get an azz grab too (she's gonna grab your azz)

do you got you tix(s) for the ucla game on thursday february 25th at 6:00 pm?

don't be a dumb azz

the magic of cal basketball#
HoopDreams

[SIZE=5]Fifty players who could make the most noise in March[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][COLOR="#000080"]#26 Sam Singer[/COLOR][/SIZE]

south bender
HoopDreams;842649742 said:

[SIZE=5]Fifty players who could make the most noise in March[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6][COLOR="#000080"]#26 Sam Singer[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Wow! I would never have guessed this!

Maybe the author has been talking with Walton!

In any case, nice to see Sam getting some strokes. Hopefully, it will give him more confidence. I still see that as a major lack in him, particularly offensively. Defensively, he goes at it pretty well, and seems confident and less afraid of making mistakes.
Shocky1

the drizzly northwest#
Shocky1
are you gonna be in the haas for the ucla & usc games?

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1
the donut boy of tucson ran up the score 99-61 as arizona (22-5/10-4) pounded in state rival asu (14-13/4-10) at mckale, more bad karma is on the way yeah pay backs are a bitch

usc (19-7/8-5) despite being out rebounded -16 forced colorado (19-8/8-6) into 20 turnovers as the trojans came from behind 79-72 in front of an actual attendance count south of 2,000 at the galen center...it's true, nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

wyoming (12-15) loses at home to fresno state 79-75, the bulldogs must got a lot of dirty players

drake (6-21) gets his azz handed to him again by meek mill or evansville or something, he got a lotta enemies, got a lotta people that are tryna drain him of his energy
BearsObserver
more on Yurtseven ...

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Basketball-Without-Borders-Global-Camp-Evaluations-Centers-5371

BearBackerinLA;842649062 said:

Omer Yurtseven 6-11 Turkish post player. would be this year's recruit (2016) if he attends college ...

"Yurtseven said that he has been in touch with several schools, including Duke, California, Arizona, Arizona State, Utah, Miami and Baylor."

http://www.sportando.com/en/europe/turkey/190996/omer-yurtseven-i-need-to-play-more-that-s-why-i-want-to-go-to-college.html
BearsObserver
Final score: JSerra 77 Costa Mesa 62. Hickman and JSerra onto next round! Hickman had 20 pts at the half.

BearBackerinLA;842648727 said:

2017 Cal commit Alec Hickman's JSerra HS (16-10) made the CIF Southern Section Div 4AA playoffs as at-large team. Will play @ Costa Mesa HS (14-10) on Wed night.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/highschool/varsity-times/la-sp-vi-boys-basketball-southern-section-playoff-pairings-20160214-story.html
Shocky1
BearBackerinLA;842649808 said:

Final score: JSerra 77 Costa Mesa 62. Hickman and JSerra onto next round! Hickman had 20 pts at the half.

big time players come thru in big time games (moneyball)#
BearsObserver
Hickman and JSerra will play at home against Banning HS (Riverside County) in Round 2 Fri night.

BearsObserver
Hickman led his team with 23 pts ...
http://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/sports/tn-dpt-sp-0218-costa-mesa-boys-basketball-jserra-20160217-story.html

Shocky1
"smile and the world will smile back"

-jaylen brown, noted little kid philosopher

no crooked smiles#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842582683 said:

team: washington huskies

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 9th place

coach: lorenzo "blurred lines" romar

what you need to know about romar: lorenzo is a good man who has made bad choices with respects to troubled players that has resulted in the downward trajectory of the washington basketball program...after a successful run in seattle with 3 sweet sixteen teams romar inexplicably continued to play venoy overton despite allegations that he had raped a minor...overton later was arrested for pimping out underage girls for prostitution & romar's star fell in the eyes of recruits & their moms

what up in seattle?: last year former fresno state transfer robert upshaw was kicked out of school after drug charges & the team went into a tailspin which eventually resulted in a shakeup of more than half the roster...the huskies have missed the ncca tournament the last 4 years while attendance has declined...romar is on the hot seat with basketball apathy at an all time high in seattle...andrew andrews (15.0 ppg & 4.3 apg) is the only experienced d1 player on the roster...there's young talent coming in but how many of the freshmen will transfer out when playing time expectations/team chemistry are an issue?

"after careful consideration and discussions with coach romar, i have decided that it is in my best interests to transfer from the university of washington...while i have enjoyed my time in the dawg pound, with the absolute upheaval surrounding the washington basketball program at this time, now is the time to transfer effective immediately...i would also like to take this opportunity to set the record straight that lindsay brauner's recent tweets that i'm gonna be a guard dog at robert upshaw's trap house are completely baseless and factually inaccurate"
-the washington husky

the washington husky is the 8th member of the program to leave the program:

**mike anderson (out of eligibility)
**shawn kemp jr (out of eligibility)
**jernard jarreau (tulane)
**darin johnson (cal state earthquake)
**gilles dierickx (seattle pacific)
**nigel williams-goss (gonzaga)
**robert upshaw (nba and/or prison)

"after meeting with coach romar it has become abundantly clear that he's heading in an entirely new direction and therefore we will no longer be cheering for the washington huskys at future basketball games"
-washington huskys cheerleaders & dance team

what this means for the bears: the cal staff has an opportunity to actively recruit true student athletes like jaylen nowell in the seattle metro area as the huskies class size imbalance will severely restrict the # of schollys washington can offer for incoming players for several years (kinda like usc football ncca scholly sanctions) regardless of whether romar is retained or not in the future

playing all the incoming freshmen with their playing expectations could create more chemistry problems in seattle

washington is 15-10/7-6 & has lost 5 of their last 7 games

the huskies are led by 6'2" 195 lbs andrew andrews (20.5 ppg including 38.9% on 3 pointers along with 5.9 rpg & 4.6 apg), containing him will be the bears #1 defensive priority...6'5" 170 lbs dejounte murray (14.8 ppg, 6.1 rpg & 4.6 apg) & 6'9" 225 lbs marquess chriss (13.1 ppg on 54.5% fgs & 5.3 rpg) complete washington's trio of dangerous scorers...6' 185 lbs david crisp (8.3 ppg), former cal recruit 6'8" 225 noah dickerson (8.1 ppg & 5.5 rpg), 6'9" 220 lbs malik dime (6.6 ppg & 5.7 rpg) & former cal recruit 6'5" 190 lbs matisse thybulle (6.6 ppg) are solid supporting players

the key to tonite's game will be cal's energy level, can the bears ******* compete like they do with crazy azz energy in berkeley with smiles on their faces like little kids playing on the playground & having fun with their best friends?...or are they gonna continue this year's trend of being quiet, constipated stoic looking guys on the road?...the team's body & facial expressions have been all off this season on away games, it's quite evident they don't play with enough energy

bears gotta huge inside advantage with ivan, kam & the king if the bears will impose their will upon the game & relentlessly feed them for point blank shots around the rim...playing d with energy & boxing out will be the keys to slowing down the huskies who try to outscore teams, they are not solid defensively & lack interior strength

let's be real here, the time is now for everything

yeah, the bears got a lotta enemies in seattle, got a lotta people tryna to drain them of their energy

**** that ****, let's ******* do this

energy (knock somebody on their azz)#
BoaltBear
Game day boys! Let's goooo.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#000080"]Cal vs UW[/COLOR]
expect this game to be wide open and run and gun[/SIZE]

Shocky1
advice to them breaking bad washington huskies

do not **** wit jordan mathews

creasy forever #24#
Shocky1
"it's not how hard you can hit its how hard you can get hit and get back up"

-jaylen brown, noted yoga/meditation based philosopher

the winner of tonite's battle in seattle is gonna be the team that stays together & that plays with the most energy

got a lotta enemies, got a lotta people that are tryna to drain you of your energy

let's ******* do this (knock somebody on their azz)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]Bring your game[/COLOR][/SIZE]

HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=6]Road kill ![/SIZE][/FONT]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=6]he got game[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"][video][/video][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Shocky1

left to right, tyrone "heart attack" wallace, jaylen "shock's yoga buddy" brown, kameron "14 boards" rooks, ivan "fourteen boards" rabb & jordan "creasy talk" mathews

one of the biggest wins of coach martin's young career at cal, a key foundation building victory as the bears continue to mature with their 1st pac 12 road win vs a very athletic washington squad

despite being down by 6 in the 1st half, this team battled throughout the game & they showed mental resilience to compete thru all the crazy azz plays & collisions...basketball is like life, it's not gonna be perfect that's not gonna happen but you can stay together with your guys

kameron rooks was the difference tonite, he played with passion & relentless fire despite giving the facial demeanor of sponge bob at the krusty krab with kristy

big time players make big time plays in big time games, jaylen attacked the basket like a bad azz from atlanta at critical moments that the team needed energy

6 assists is a major red flag but there's no need to bitch about it now, cal basketball is a ******* rollercoaster...if you got heart issues, the ucla & usc games at haas pavilion are gonna max you out but no worries if you're a smokin' hot curvy brunette yoga female from an academically mediocre school i'll give you lips to mouth service on the ride of your life

the magic of cal basketball (is gonna kill us)#
Shocky1
kinda wondering if coach martin is gonna take the team to the silverwood amusement park outside of spokane in coeur d'alene for some rollercoaster fun before sunday's 5:00 pm battle with washington state in the palouse

let's be real here, nick kerr & nick hamilton chowing down bags of fuschia cotton candy during a black diamond rollercoaster ride & then hurling huge chunks is always good times for everybody except coach christopher who don't want nobody to be eating chunky monkey ice cream & **** like that...plus coach webster is gonna dance whenever the ohio players jam, he likes that kind of music, it makes him wanna do the happy dance

yeah, these california golden bears truly love each other (but also them curvy brunette yoga females)

dangerous when wet#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Bears certainly don't win this one without t-wall
his athleticism was a big key and he made plays all over the court

18 points, 3 assists, 1 steal and SIX rebounds...including the most important rebound in the entire game.... [/SIZE]

Shocky1
how the **** does a team with all the recruiting advantages & tradition of ucla (14-12/5-8) finish a season with a sub 500 record after losing (again) 75-73 to utah (20-7/9-5)?...my guess is that rapist enabler steve alford is a lousy coach that is playing his son out of position at point guard

michael humphrey scored a career high 26 points as stanford (13-11/6-7) exploited the washington state cougars (9-17/1-13) lack of interior players/shot blockers in pullman....young ivee, sunday could be an opportunity of a lifetime for you

st marys (21-4) keeps their ncca tournament hopes alive with a 74-72 road win at voodoo donuts in portland & celebrated afterwards with maguro karai honey sushi rolls & diet cherry cokes at departures restaurant on the rooftop of the nines like shay & her dumb azz dad
watermelon
Shocky1;842650511 said:

kinda wondering if coach martin is gonna take the team to the silverwood amusement park outside of spokane in coeur d'alene for some rollercoaster fun before sunday's 5:00 pm battle with washington state in the palouse

let's be real here, nick kerr & nick hamilton chowing down bags of fuschia cotton candy during a black diamond rollercoaster ride & then hurling huge chunks is always good times for everybody except coach christopher who don't want nobody to be eating chunky monkey ice cream & **** like that...plus coach webster is gonna dance whenever the ohio players jam, he likes that kind of music, it makes him wanna do the happy dance

yeah, these california golden bears truly love each other (but also them curvy brunette yoga females)

dangerous when wet#

how'd you get that picture of me with your wife
Shocky1
do you got your tix(s) to the ucla & usc games next week at haas pavilion?

everybody attending both games is gonna get a selfie with oski or some **** like that

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1
watermelon;842650524 said:

how'd you get that picture of me with your wife

watermelon, ever wonder why your daughter got a bunch of selfie fotos with me on her phone & why she asks you for gas $ so she can drop me off at the golf course after yoga while you're at work?

watermelon
Shocky1;842650530 said:

watermelon, ever wonder why your daughter got a bunch of selfie fotos with me on her phone & why she asks you for gas $ so she can drop me off at the golf course after yoga while you're at work?

dude, I have a 9 year old daughter. Forget for a minute that she's taller than you, but if you're doing selfies with her, you're sicker than I thought and I hope Chris Hansen catches you before you do more harm.
Shocky1
watermelon;842650534 said:

dude, I have a 9 year old daughter. Forget for a minute that she's taller than you, but if you're doing selfies with her, you're sicker than I thought and I hope Chris Hansen catches you before you do more harm.

you & your husband must be very proud of your daughter
Shocky1

dontae, did you know that us news is ranking cal #3 in their 2015 collegiate world rankings

a cal degree is like a winning lottery ticket, it will open an unlimited number of doors in the future in your quest to achieve your dreams & goals in life...today's highly competitive global marketplace favors those that are well educated, that's just the way it is...if you go to an academically mediocre school like any of the sec schools (other than vanderbilt) & get injured you are ******, that's why you got to be mentally limitless

but you gotta have academic ambition to graduate from cal, are you willing to do the work?

yeah, ambition is priceless, it's something in your veins

who knew that coach webster (what up with that beard?) got an acting career too?

50 year decision#
Shocky1

biz trip#
socaltownie
A good amusement park but my goodness. I can't even imagine braving the cold in February. That is why it will not open till May 1
First Page Last Page
Page 283 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.