J Tyson in Cleveland Camp

1,506 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by sluggo
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With quotes from Madsen who visited him in camp

bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Jaylon is is good hands with this Bishop O' Dowd success story:

From a 1.5 GPA to the NBA: How the Cavs' new associate head coach defied the odds

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2024/10/from-a-15-gpa-to-the-nba-how-the-cavs-new-associate-head-coach-defied-the-odds.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
barsad
Is he a lock for a roster spot at this point? He's listed as a forward on the Cavs' roster, I would have thought more of a shooting guard, but there are seven of those on the roster. I hope he has a great rookie season.
BeachedBear
barsad said:

Is he a lock for a roster spot at this point? He's listed as a forward on the Cavs' roster, I would have thought more of a shooting guard, but there are seven of those on the roster. I hope he has a great rookie season.
I thought all first round picks have guaranteed contracts.
BearGreg
Staff
barsad said:

A lock
sluggo
BeachedBear said:

barsad said:

I thought all first round picks have guaranteed contracts.
I think the team could renounce his rights, but that if they offer a contract it is guaranteed and at a particular value related his positioning. I believe they could sign him and send him to the G league, but the chance of that seems very low given how well he has been playing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.