I stand corrected about WJ, he's proven me 100% Wrong.

5,035 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by HoopDreams
Civil Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4thGenCal said:

HoopDreams said:

say what you want about this game, but don't give them the excuse of having 3 players out. no one ever gives cal that excuse, and by the way, Gordan was out today.
True - Cal has been down three players nearly the entire season (and four if you count Roman Davis out early due to academics and of late due to lack of skill/improvement).
What is true, that both Cal and Wasu are two crappy undermanned teams?

HD's comment about comparing Wasu missing players that contribute 61-mpg to Cal missing Gordon who contributes 10-mpg (when he plays) was pretty silly.
oskidunker
Big C
Agreed. We have had plenty of problems this year, but injuries haven't been that bad (Austin a couple of games, same with Gordon, CV's concussion, JHD's hand). I'd say about average, maybe better.

Sure, as 4thGen noted, we have severe roster limitations, but not due to injury.
HoopDreams
Civil Bear said:

4thGenCal said:

HoopDreams said:

say what you want about this game, but don't give them the excuse of having 3 players out. no one ever gives cal that excuse, and by the way, Gordan was out today.
True - Cal has been down three players nearly the entire season (and four if you count Roman Davis out early due to academics and of late due to lack of skill/improvement).
What is true, that both Cal and Wasu are two crappy undermanned teams?

HD's comment about comparing Wasu missing players that contribute 61-mpg to Cal missing Gordon who contributes 10-mpg (when he plays) was pretty silly.
you mis understood my post.

My point was: don't give them the excuse of having 3 players out. no one ever gives cal that excuse

the point about Gordon was followed by "...and by the way, Gordan was out today"

The original poster could have at least been more accurate by saying WSU was missing 3 players. Cal was missing 1.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.