PAC12 Tournament

4,913 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by rkt88edmo
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheSouseFamily said:

Interesting little factoid about the seeds of the team's winning the last few P12 tourneys:

Year - winner - seed
-
2018 - Arizona - #7
2017 - Arizona - #6
2016 - Oregon - #4
2015 - Arizona - #5
2014 - UCLA - #4

Every team is looking at the tournament as their shot of getting to the dance

I hope none of those teams win the tournament
bearchamp
Helltopay, only takes money to find out. LOL.
oskidunker
Yes, we certtainly have had enough of ucla and the Bear Down boys.
Go Bears!
parentswerebears
I would love to see USC win today, so that Arizona can fire quicker. I want UCLA to beat out the Furd, then beat ASU. Then to top it off, I'd love to see Washington State win and Cal win. I am hoping that in the process of the tournament ASU disqualifies themselves by just really bad play and Washington loses and (hopefully) misses out. I hope that the Pac 12 just wets the bed here this year and is a one bid conference. Maybe that will make some change happen in the offseason at all levels. I am all for chaos bringing in clarity and something new.
UrsaMajor
parentswerebears said:

I would love to see USC win today, so that Arizona can fire quicker. I want UCLA to beat out the Furd, then beat ASU. Then to top it off, I'd love to see Washington State win and Cal win. I am hoping that in the process of the tournament ASU disqualifies themselves by just really bad play and Washington loses and (hopefully) misses out. I hope that the Pac 12 just wets the bed here this year and is a one bid conference. Maybe that will make some change happen in the offseason at all levels. I am all for chaos bringing in clarity and something new.

I always root for chaos. Cal or WSU winning and being the ONLY P12 rep. would be delicious.
rkt88edmo
^yesssssssss
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.