Will Tomorrow Be The Day After The 5-33 Record (13% Winning Percentage)?

13,987 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Yogi58
calbear80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RedlessWardrobe said:

calbear80 said:

bearchamp said:

With current players and staff plus known recruits Cal goes above .500 in league next year.... .

What do you want to bet that this coach reaches .500 in the Pac-12 next year?

$1, $10, $100, $1,000, $10,000, $100,000? Whatever you want. Just name your number.

Name your bet and be ready to put the money today in a secure guaranteed account or ...

Go Bears!
CB80. I honestly like the direction you've taken with this post! At least you're talking about the future instead of the past. And as a guy who likes to make a bet once in a while, I have to admit you've made a damn good point here. I have a new found respect for you. (BTW, what kind of odds would you be willing to give?)

Go Bears!

Redless, I'll give you 100 to 1 odds. Are you willing to bet?

Go Bears!

P.S. Remember, he is 5-33 against Pac-12 opponents now.
RedlessWardrobe
calbear80 said:

RedlessWardrobe said:

calbear80 said:

bearchamp said:

With current players and staff plus known recruits Cal goes above .500 in league next year.... .

$1, $10, $100, $1,000, $10,000, $100,000? Whatever you want. Just name your number.

Name your bet and be ready to put the money today in a secure guaranteed account or ...

Go Bears!
CB80. I honestly like the direction you've taken with this post! At least you're talking about the future instead of the past. And as a guy who likes to make a bet once in a while, I have to admit you've made a damn good point here. I have a new found respect for you. (BTW, what kind of odds would you be willing to give?)

Go Bears!

Go Bears!

100 to 1? Again I really have to commend you on your sincerity. I don't think even Vegas would offer odds that long.
For obvious reasons, I really don't think a financial wager between you and I would be a good idea. But how about this - if Cal ends up below .500 next year you can post one time that you were right.

If they finish above .500 next year you will post 100 times in 100 different ways that you were wrong. Based on your previous posts I think you are very capable of that!

Go Bears!
bearmanpg
Even though I believe you're right calbear80, 100 to 1 tells me to take a $100 flyer for a potential $10,000 payoff....the gambler in me says do it.....my head says, there is no way possible that Cal can top .500 next year with Wyking calling the shots.....No bet....I still think Travis DeCuire will be the coach next year.....
Yogi58
RedlessWardrobe said:

calbear80 said:

RedlessWardrobe said:

calbear80 said:

bearchamp said:

Go Bears!

Go Bears!

Go Bears!

100 to 1? Again I really have to commend you on your sincerity. I don't think even Vegas would offer odds that long.
For obvious reasons, I really don't think a financial wager between you and I would be a good idea. But how about this - if Cal ends up below .500 next year you can post one time that you were right.

If they finish above .500 next year you will post 100 times in 100 different ways that you were wrong. Based on your previous posts I think you are very capable of that!

Go Bears!
I'd demand you posting 100 times you were wrong. Be a whole hell of a lot more interesting that what you have been posting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.