Cal at LSU Softball Regional

9,498 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by CalFanatic
CalFanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Roelling to Georgia. Makes a ton of sense when you think about it. She already has the connection with Freeman...and she beat them this season!

Excited to see who we pick up in the portal. A golden opportunity for a pitcher to come in and be supported by offense that could push 100 homers.
Schroeder71
Does anyone know the reasons why RR decided to split her home state of CA for the Deep South? What happened on the softball team that alienated her?
CalFanatic
Schroeder71 said:

Does anyone know the reasons why RR decided to split her home state of CA for the Deep South? What happened on the softball team that alienated her?
People enter the portal for a variety of reasons. Why do you assume there was something that alienated her? Could it be that she had a connection with Freeman? Could it be that she wanted to play in the SEC after the Pac was gutted?

Washington's had 9 players enter the portal. I'm sure they all have a different story and reasoning for doing so.
Schroeder71
Good point, CF. I just didn't see it coming so it pokes me from time to time. It doesn't really matter now, does it?
BearinOC
CalFanatic said:

Schroeder71 said:

People enter the portal for a variety of reasons. Why do you assume there was something that alienated her? Could it be that she had a connection with Freeman? Could it be that she wanted to play in the SEC after the Pac was gutted?

Washington's had 9 players enter the portal. I'm sure they all have a different story and reasoning for doing so.
I can tell you without a doubt it was not Freeman. There were other reasons I wont go in here.
CalFanatic
I wish Randi all of the best. It looks like all of her old teammates did too on her announcement.

I thought Kylee Magee was someone we might pick up in the portal. She's just committed to Nebraska.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.