2020 Women's Swimming Recruiting

tedbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She is from nearby Maryland, so Phoebe to Virginia makes perfect sense to me. Unfortunately, this probably also means that AW, who visited Virginia, is heading somewhere else, while I was hoping she would land with Cavaliers. The dark side has a strong pull on AW. The regulars know who is number one on my wish list .
swimmer19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearz012 said:

2nd recruiting weekend for UK...going after 2020 recruits hard after one visited last time alongside the 2019 recruits.

Morgan Jones (#623 Nat, #23 NC), ??, Hannah Ownbey (#95 Nat, #3 SC), Sofie Davis *committed* (#240 Nat, #22 VA), Georgia Johnson (#179 Nat, #16 VA), Amanda Ray (#32 Nat, #2 NC), #14 Paige Hetrick, Kaylyn Schoof (#24 Nat, #1 WI)

Also at the recruiting trip were Paige McCormick (#64 Nat, #2 OH) & Julia Heimstead (#148 Nat, #6 IL)

Amanda Ray, a National Junior Teamer who visited Kentucky and possibly other top programs, verbaled to the Gators today:

I'm so excited to announce my verbal commitment to swim and study at the University of Florida!! I could never have gotten here if it wasn't for my amazing teammates and coaches!! I can't wait to be a gator!!

2nd commit for the Gators, as Kenady Beil verbaled this past weekend:

VERSATILE KENADY BEIL HANDS FLORIDA ITS 1ST VERBAL COMMITMENT FOR 2020-21

"I am beyond excited to announce my verbal commitment to swim and study at the University of Florida! I would not be here without the support of family, friends, & coaches!! can't wait to be a part of such and [sic] amazing program and group of girls! GO GATORS"
Page 3 of 3
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.