Cancel culture going after Major League Baseball

1,660 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by dajo9
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

Anarchistbear: It's clear you are not pleased with the Country which has given you and your family benefits only dreamed of by inhabitants of other countries. One of the tremendous benefits is that no one or thing is preventing you and your family from hopping the wall and going to a country ( any country) which governs by "moral judgments." happy trails to you....until we meet again.


Did you get laid over passover? Do Jewish women take the " why is this night different from all others" s$it literally?
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trump having trouble canceling MLB.


okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Trump and Carlson lead backlash as MLB pulls All-Star Game from Georgia


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/03/donald-trump-tucker-carlson-mlb-all-star-game-georgia-voting-rights-law?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other


*I think that one recipe for a successful life is to do the opposite of whatever tRump and/or Tucker Carlson suggest.

Trump hates the two most American sports: football and baseball.

Why does Donald Trump hate America?


BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hanky1 said:




Unlike that idiot Trump, Biden isn't going to talk first and act later
An old white dude
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:



Unlike that idiot Trump, Biden isn't going to talk first and act later
You boy Biden has dementia.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:



Unlike that idiot Trump, Biden isn't going to talk first and act later
You boy Biden has dementia.



No, that would be you
An old white dude
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:



Unlike that idiot Trump, Biden isn't going to talk first and act later
You boy Biden has dementia.



No, that would be you
Maybe I should run for president then. My basement is ready to go.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:



Unlike that idiot Trump, Biden isn't going to talk first and act later
You boy Biden has dementia.



No, that would be you
Maybe I should run for president then. My basement is ready to go.



You should definitely run for President and put your passions on full display
An old white dude
Refresh
Page 2 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.