Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

510,321 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
Zippergate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

I'm totally open to any study discrediting this Yale study:

Republicans' excess death rate spiked after COVID-19 vaccines arrived: study : NPR

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study
Any study that is centered on the premise that party affiliation is the independent variable is suspect in my book. Clearly they're trying to make a political point, I've posted many times here on the healthy user bias. Perhaps this is a problem here, perhaps not.

The researchers note that their study has several limitations, including the chance that political party affiliation "is a proxy for other risk factors," such as income, health insurance status and chronic medical conditions, along with race and ethnicity.

However, for the sake of argument, let's assume that the conclusion drawn by this article, that the vaxxines prevented death for those over the age of 25 up until the end of 2021. How is this germane to the topic at hand? The question is, were vaxxines the appropriate policy prescription for young people given all the available evidence at the time. It's what started this thread and it's what this particular article is about. So let's apply similar logic. All-cause mortality in the young spiked in 2021 and has remained elevated ever since. Death in the young due to cardiovascular issues has seen a very large spike versus pre-pandemic. Absent a study similar to the one cited by NPR but focused on the young, how are we to conclude that vaxxines saved lived in this age group as you seem to imply? I would be very interested to see ANY study which shows the effectiveness of the vaccines in preventing disease in the young. Even better would be a cost-benefit study. Given that we experimented on tens of millions of young Americans, I find it disturbing that we do appear to have such a study, but hey, that's what happens when you wear a tin-foil hat.
TandemBear
I'm a guinea pig just like my parents were Salk Vaccine guinea pigs.

Again, please in the future avoid ALL vaccines. They're out to get ya!
Eastern Oregon Bear
TandemBear said:

One of my earliest childhood memories was getting a sugar cube with the polio vaccine back around 1961. I was waiting for years for side effects until finally, after 60 years, I had a ruptured ulcer. Vaccines are out to get you!
Cal88
TandemBear said:

The basic fact that you are not addressing here is that mRNA vaccines are not conventional vaccines, they amount to a gene therapy, potentially altering your genetic code, irremediably so.

Lets Go Brandon 17
Cal88 said:

TandemBear said:

The basic fact that you are not addressing here is that mRNA vaccines are not conventional vaccines, they amount to a gene therapy, potentially altering your genetic code, irremediably so.

Even more importantly, they're not a vaccine at all. They're more like a flu shot than a vaccine. There are no Hepatitis B boosters or measles/mumps/rubella boosters because they immunize you for life and you don't get the disease. Add the experimental nature of the shots and the low death rate of COVID 19 and there's just not much reason to take the shot unless you have some serious comorbidities.
Zippergate
Speaking of guinea pigs, looks like that was more true than anyone knew.
Important thread

"The data Pfizer gave was only relevant to their 'Process 1' mRNA product. Their 'concept car' basically. The mRNA product finally shipped to your health service and injected into arms was made in a very different way, it was called 'Process 2' or the 'commercial process'"
"To paraphrase; "since we don't have safety data on the commercial product, we'll trial it by comparing its side effects against those known to be caused by the clinical product. If there's no difference then we know the commercial product is safe" A sensible and vital request..."
"Not only did this data not materialise before the 'commercial process' mRNA was rolled out, it never appeared at all!@joshg99 and @NickHunt5 did great work on this. Josh spotted Pfizer's "Bait and Switch", and Nick FOI'd the regulator for the crucial safety data they promised"\
"Initially, the UK regulator denied the FOI request to see the data proving the commercial product was safe, but after @NickHunt5 pursued them further, @MHRAgovu finally admitted that no such safety data exists. The data 'is not held' they said."
"How did the regulator try to justify this? By arguing that safety was implied because lots of people had used the product. These language acrobatics blur a simple truth; the safety of the commercial product was determined by testing it on the public"

Why does it matter? It turns out, product produced by the commercial process is riddled with DNA contamination, confirmed my multiple labs. DNA contamination may be linked to the increase in adverse events and some scientists believe it could be linked to cancer. Lots of interesting detail in the thread and links therein.
MinotStateBeav
Rich folks and Pfizer employees got the "Good vaccine" while the mass public got the stuff that was much cheaper to manufacture with the stuff riddled with extra DNA.
Zippergate
Pfizer's contract with South Africa leaked.

oski003
Link doesn't work for me.
Zippergate
Sorry about that. Fixed it...

Btw, this is excellent. Definitive. All the myths destroyed.
[url=https://rumble.com/v3q1l1t-clare-craig-excess-deaths.html][/url]
https://rumble.com/v3q1l1t-clare-craig-excess-deaths.html

Given the recent revelations about adulteration in production versions of the vaccines, I'm beginning to believe that Pfizer's and Moderna's immunity shields will not hold up in court and the mother of all class actions is gathering momentum. I've been short both in small amounts and it's been a good trade, but the worst may be yet to come.
MinotStateBeav
Uhhhh
Cal88
Player collapses during top Dutch soccer league game:

I've followed European soccer closely for well over 40 years, this is an injury event that I had never seen or heard of before 2020. It has happened to several players since, including some of the very top players like Aguero, Argentina's 2nd best player.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

I've followed European soccer closely for well over 40 years, this is an injury event that I had never seen or heard of before 2020. It has happened to several players since, including some of the very top players like Aguero, Argentina's 2nd best player.
Dr. Goddard (he has a PhD in biotechnology specializing in aquaponics - growing plants underwater) also believes he had myocarditis because he spent time with a friend had been vaccinated.
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Cal88 said:

Dr. Goddard (he has a PhD in biotechnology specializing in aquaponics - growing plants underwater) also believes he had myocarditis because he spent time with a friend had been vaccinated.

Completely irrelevant point, Goddard is not part of this event, all he did here was to relay it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bas-dost-collapses-eredivisie-nijmegen-31310821
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/netherlands-forward-bas-dost-collapses-during-game-as-match-between-az-alkmaar-and-nec-nijmegen-suspended/
bearister
The Air We Breathe | Sunday on 60 Minutes - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/the-air-we-breathe-sunday-on-60-minutes/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
Cal88 said:

In late August, Cal Football coach Justin Wilcox took two senior players with him to the Pac 12 pre-season media event, LB Jackson Sirmon and OL Matthew Cindric.

In September, Cindric was lost for the season with a torn bicep, a fairly rare but not unheard of football injury.

In October, Sirmon's college career was also ended when he suffered,,, you guessed it, a torn bicep.

Now, I've followed Cal Football for well over 40 years and I've never heard of a "coincidence" like this. Presumably , both players were vaccinated. "Perhaps" this was more than coincidental! What I'm getting at is, what the hell actually happened at that media event?!?
Cal88
Might be an issue with their strength program?

Torn biceps is a relatively rare injury in football, but hardly unprecedented.
MinotStateBeav
Definitely there needs to be a rethink on the strength program though, because torn biceps is a rare injury issue. Maybe doing more core stuff or in this particular program a reworking. Hopefully we learn from it. Could be diet/supplemental related too.
Zippergate

As an old-timer, Garrison Keeler's quip about all the children in Lake Wobegon being above average comes to mind.
6.5% of participants had elevated troponin in the 99th percentile before shot #4 but months after shot #3. A few days after shot 4, the number was 8.3%. I dunno, call me crazy but if I were a multi-shot recipient, I'd be seeking a cardiac checkup about now.

https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/concerns-over-cumulative-cardiotoxicity

We have learned COVID-19 vaccines are very long lasting in the body, and since the start of the worldwide mass vaccination campaign, our public health agency sponsors have never mentioned cumulative toxicity as a concern.
Levi et al published an analysis in the European Journal of Heart Failure that appeared to make the COVID-19 vaccines look "safe." But on the surface there are problems. 324 healthcare workers had cardiac troponin (test for cardiac damage) blood testing before an after the 4th injection. The authors focus on one unfortunate soul who had chest pain, a pathologic rise in troponin, and had to undergo more blood testing, ECG's, echocardiography, and cardiac MRI. One out of 324 is far to many to have this problem with a routine vaccination!
What authors may have revealed in the cohort is cumulative cardiotoxicity. These patients were ~147 days after the last shot. Among healthy persons, we should be concerned over troponin elevated BEFORE the fourth shot.
Quote:

"Twenty-one (6.48%) recipients had hs-cTn above the 99th percentile URL at the first measurement that was taken before vaccine administration. A second test of hs-cTn was measured 3.110.74 days after vaccination and was elevated above the 99th percentile URL in 27 (8.33%) participants"

We do not know the overlap, but it is conceivable that as many as 14.81% cumulatively sustained damage from shots 3 and 4. This is one of the reasons why the FDA was correct in their letters to the companies in August 2021, we needed prospective cohort studies early from Pfizer and Moderna measuring cardiac troponin and doing supplemental cardiac testing before and after each shot.

To date, all small prospective cohort studies have found one or more cases indicating cardiac damage: Mansanguan, Beurgin, and now Levi. Can you imagine how big this problem is in the United States where 75% of the population took one or more shots?

Zippergate
Disinformation spreaders are winning!!!

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/killer_jab_24_say_someone_they_know_died_from_covid_19_vaccine

Killer Jab? 24% Say Someone They Know Died From COVID-19 Vaccine
Thursday, November 02, 2023

Nearly a quarter of Americans believe someone they know died from COVID-19 vaccine side effects, and even more say they might be willing to become plaintiffs in a class-action lawsuit against vaccine makers.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 24% of American Adults say they know someone personally who died from side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine. Sixty-nine percent (69%) don't know anyone who died from being vaccinated against the virus. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Forty-two percent (42%) say that, if there was a major class-action lawsuit against pharmaceutical companies for vaccine side effects, they would be likely to join the lawsuit, including 24% who say it's Very Likely they'd join such a lawsuit. Forty-seven percent (47%) aren't likely to join a class-action lawsuit against vaccine makers, including 25% who say it's Not At All Likely. Another 11% are not sure.

More here
Big C
Zippergate said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/public_surveys/killer_jab_24_say_someone_they_know_died_from_covid_19_vaccine

Nearly a quarter of Americans believe someone they know died from COVID-19 vaccine side effects, and even more say they might be willing to become plaintiffs in a class-action lawsuit against vaccine makers.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 24% of American Adults say they know someone personally who died from side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine. Sixty-nine percent (69%) don't know anyone who died from being vaccinated against the virus. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Forty-two percent (42%) say that, if there was a major class-action lawsuit against pharmaceutical companies for vaccine side effects, they would be likely to join the lawsuit, including 24% who say it's Very Likely they'd join such a lawsuit. Forty-seven percent (47%) aren't likely to join a class-action lawsuit against vaccine makers, including 25% who say it's Not At All Likely. Another 11% are not sure.

More here

"24% of American adults say they know somebody personally who died from the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine."

LOL, that's about as unscientific and asinine as my implication above that the vaccine causes torn biceps in college football players. The difference is, I was kidding to make a point about idiots.
Zippergate
Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

"24% of American adults say they know somebody personally who died from the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine."

LOL, that's about as unscientific and asinine as my implication above that the vaccine causes torn biceps in college football players. The difference is, I was kidding to make a point about idiots.
You're right. The actual number is HIGHER. (lol, but it might be. "Died suddenly" is still a thing.) Since this poll is apparently unscientific, I guess we can dismiss the 47% of poll respondents who say they know someone who died from Covid. The actual cause of death could have been (and certainly was in many cases) unnecessary ventilator treatment, Remdeathishere, undiagnosed pneumonia, etc.

But even if 80% of those who said "yes" on the vaxx death question are wrong, that could easily be 100,000 deaths from the jabs in the US alone. Quite the disconnect with the official narrative which doesn't acknowledges any deaths that I'm aware of. Btw, do you have evidence that the authorities have investigated any post-vax deaths? If they didn't look for it, we shouldn't expect them to find it.

Cal88
Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

It is actually a valid statistical methodology and approach, often used to quantify population sizes. For instance, that approach was used earlier this year to estimate the number of Ukrainian war deaths, by asking a population sample if they personally knew someone who has been KIA. It yielded a figure of around a quarter million, which was very much in the right ballpark.

There is an obvious shortcoming here because the cause of death could either be misattributed to the vaccine, or conversely some deaths due to the vaccine could be misattributed to other factors.

I would fall under those 24%, as I had a former co-worker, who was a very fit, thin woman in her mpd-30s that took the jab on a Friday and was found dead from a brain aneurysm two days later. Her friends and family vehemently dismissed the possibility that the vaccine could have been a factor, so she was not part of VAERS or any official statistic on mRNA vaccine side effects. It was back in the very early stages of the rollout, and there was a very strong cultural polarization around the vaccine. she was among the very first to get jabbed in her age group.
Big C
Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

It is actually a valid statistical methodology and approach, often used to quantify population sizes. For instance, that approach was used earlier this year to estimate the number of Ukrainian war deaths, by asking a population sample if they personally knew someone who has been KIA. It yielded a figure of around a quarter million, which was very much in the right ballpark.

There is an obvious shortcoming here because the cause of death could either be misattributed to the vaccine, or conversely some deaths due to the vaccine could be misattributed to other factors.

I would fall under those 24%, as I had a former co-worker, who was a very fit, thin woman in her mpd-30s that took the jab on a Friday and was found dead from a brain aneurysm two days later. Her friends and family vehemently dismissed the possibility that the vaccine could have been a factor, so she was not part of VAERS or any official statistic on mRNA vaccine side effects. It was back in the very early stages of the rollout, and there was a very strong cultural polarization around the vaccine. she was among the very first to get jabbed in her age group.

Good second paragraph!

You take some Fox News / conspiracy-theorist types (significant minority of the population) and ask them if they know somebody who died from the COVID vaccine and of course a bunch of them are going to say yes. Either they know somebody who died and they wanted to say it was from the vaccine, or they knew somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody that did same.

In this case, it is an "invalid statistical methodology and approach". Embarrassingly so.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

Good second paragraph!

You take some Fox News / conspiracy-theorist types (significant minority of the population) and ask them if they know somebody who died from the COVID vaccine and of course a bunch of them are going to say yes. Either they know somebody who died and they wanted to say it was from the vaccine, or they knew somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody that did same.

In this case, it is an "invalid statistical methodology and approach". Embarrassingly so.
Equally embarrassing is the assumption that a brain aneurysm was caused by the COVID vaccine.
Cal88

Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

Good second paragraph!

Equally embarrassing is the assumption that a brain aneurysm was caused by the COVID vaccine.

I know you're not a dumb person, but there is some kind of deep seated cultural bias that blocks you from thinking rationally here, psychological phenomenon known as cognitive dissonance.

Intracranial aneurysm rupture within three days after receiving mRNA anti-COVID-19 vaccination: Three case reports

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35509565/

Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

Good second paragraph!

I know you're not a dumb person, but there is some kind of deep seated cultural bias that blocks you from thinking rationally here, psychological phenomenon known as cognitive dissonance.

Intracranial aneurysm rupture within three days after receiving mRNA anti-COVID-19 vaccination: Three case reports

So there apparently were some cases. People have been getting aneurysms for millennia. The Brain Aneurysm Foundation (bafound.org) states that 500,000 people die annually from brain aneurysms and half are under the age of 50. It's far more likely that the poor woman had a naturally occurring aneurysm than one caused by a Covid vaccination. Certainly the correlation isn't proof that the vaccination caused it.

As for bias, I pretty much tuned the anti-vaxxers out when they made so many outrageous claims a couple of years back. The easily abused VAERS data was PROOF! Soccer player collapsed! Must have been the vaccine, NFL player nearly died after a helmet to the sternum. Must have been the vaccine!
Cal88

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

Good second paragraph!

So there apparently were some cases. People have been getting aneurysm for millennia. The Brain Aneurysm Foundation (bafound.org) states that 500,000 people die annually from brain aneurysms and half are under the age of 50. It's far more likely that the poor woman had a naturally occurring aneurysm than one caused by a Covid vaccination. Certainly the correlation isn't proof that the vaccination caused it.

500,000 people die annually from brain aneurysms...worldwide.

500,000/8,000,000,000 = 0.0000625

.>>>> 1 in 16,000 odds of dying from a brain aneurysm in a given year.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

Good second paragraph!

So there apparently were some cases. People have been getting aneurysm for millennia. The Brain Aneurysm Foundation (bafound.org) states that 500,000 people die annually from brain aneurysms and half are under the age of 50. It's far more likely that the poor woman had a naturally occurring aneurysm than one caused by a Covid vaccination. Certainly the correlation isn't proof that the vaccination caused it.

So? Your study had 3 deaths out of 34,475. That's 1 in 11,492. That's a higher rate and it should be investigated further .The study you cited is from 18 months ago. Has anyone else reported similar findings since then? The 34,475 person sample size is far far smaller than 8 billion people. It could be random variance or a genetic predisposition to aneurysms in the Japanese population.

You still haven't proven that a single case was caused by the vaccine rather than naturally occurring aneurysms.

Also from your study:

Conclusion: Although the advantages of COVID-19 vaccination appear to outweigh the risks, pharmacovigilance must be maintained to monitor potentially fatal adverse events and identify possible associations.

It seems the authors think Covid vaccinations are worth taking.
Cal88

Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Cal88 said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

More here

Good second paragraph!

So? Your study had 3 deaths out of 34,475. That's 1 in 11,492. That's a higher rate and it should be investigated further .The study you cited is from 18 months ago. Has anyone else reported similar findings since then? The 34,475 person sample size is far far smaller than 8 billion people. It could be random variance or a genetic predisposition to aneurysms in the Japanese population.

You still haven't proven that a single case was caused by the vaccine rather than naturally occurring aneurysms.

Also from your study:

Conclusion: Although the advantages of COVID-19 vaccination appear to outweigh the risks, pharmacovigilance must be maintained to monitor potentially fatal adverse events and identify possible associations.

It seems the authors think Covid vaccinations are worth taking.

The authors also think that the risk of potentially fatal adverse effects is high enough to warrant pharmacovigilance.

Zippergate
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7575749/

"Extracellular DNA may directly induce fibrin formation, thereby enhancing thrombus growth. "

Nice explanation in this thread...

"The presence of Extracellular DNA CAUSES CLOTS Extracellular DNAA Danger Signal Triggering Immunothrombosis DNA contains a variety of DNA fragments, some of which may contain CpG motifs. The DNA plasmid contamination contains "CpG motifs""
(much detail with lots of diagrams that are too difficult to copy/paste)

Conclusion?
"Every study I am finding, is very bad when it comes to this DNA plasmid contamination. It CAUSES meningitis. Clots. Liver damage. All kinds of damage in the human body. Immune system attack. It is a host of bad news bears."

Recent lab tests have confirmed that the production versions of the vaccines (not the ones used in clinical trials which used an entirely different production process) are riddled with DNA contamination, orders of magnitude higher than the allowable limit in Europe. There is apparently no quality control testing by regulatory authorities.

The symptoms described in the thread certainly match up well with the anecdotal reports of vaccine injury and death shared on social media but ignored by narrative gate keepers.

Zippergate
Trump advocated for it so naturally THEY had to be against it. (And I'm sure denying Americans an effective treatment had nothing to do with the experimental vaccines they wanted to approve.) Hundreds of thousands of Americans died as a result. I'm sure the public apologies will begin any time now.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2052297523001075

Background
Many studies have evaluated the use of hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19. Most retrospective observational studies demonstrate a benefit of using HCQ on mortality, but not most randomized clinical trials.

Methods
We analyzed raw data collected from a cohort of 30,423 patients with COVID-19 cared for at IHU Mditerrane Infection in Marseille France and extracted from the DRYAD open data platform. We performed univariate and multivariable logistic regressions with all-cause mortality within six weeks. Multivariable logistic regressions were adjusted for sex, age group (<50, 5069, 7089 and > 89 years), periods (or variants), and type of patient management.

Results
Among 30,202 patients for whom information on treatment was available, 191/23,172 (0.82%) patients treated with HCQ-AZ died, compared to 344/7030 (4.89%) who did not receive treatment with HCQ-AZ. HCQ-AZ therapy was associated with a lower mortality than treatment without HCQ-AZ (odds ratio (OR) 0.16; 95% confidence interval (CI), 0.140.19). After adjustment for sex, age, period, and patient management, HCQ-AZ was associated with a significantly lower mortality rate (adjusted OR (aOR) 0.55, 95% CI 0.450.68). On a subsample of 21,664 patients with available variant information, results remained robust after adjustment on sex, age, patient management and variant (aOR 0.55; 95% CI 0.440.69). On a subsample of 16,063 patients, HCQ-AZ was still associated with a significantly lower mortality rate (aOR 0.47, 95%CI 0.290.75) after adjustment for sex, age, period, patient management, vaccination status and comorbidities.

Conclusion
Analysis of this large online database showed that HCQ-AZ was consistently associated with the lowest mortality.

tequila4kapp
This thread is very confusing. Anecdotal stuff that doesn't prove anything, scientific studies that are too technical for my liberal arts brain and some people that scoff at any suggestion something is off.
Zippergate
The HCQ story is important. HCQ works. It could have saved many lives. The journal article is just the latest of many research articles proving that.

Meryl Nass has been documenting Covid malfeasance for years. Here is an article she wrote back in June of 2020 about clinical trials sponsored by WHO and the B&M Gates Foundation to test HCQ for Covid. The toxicity of HCQ has been well understood for decades and the doctors using it to successfully treat Covid were using a dosage well-within what was considered safe.

So why did these trials use a dosage roughly four times that amount, a dosage known for decades as being dangerous? Simple, they knew that HCQ was an effective treatment. There was evidence that HCQ was a powerful anti-viral that was effective on other viruses, there were independent clinical trials that showed that it worked, and there was plenty of anecdotal evidence from doctors who were having great success with it. But they wanted HCQ to fail so they sabotaged the trial killing people intentionally with toxic doses to accomplish that end. Read the article and judge for yourself. This is murder.

https://merylnass.substack.com/p/here-is-my-original-discussion-of
MinotStateBeav
Yeah Joe Biden's DHS and FBI need to be deleted.
First Page Last Page
Page 115 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.