Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

511,637 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Clarion: Canadian Gov't Refuses To Explain 135% Spike In 'Unspecified Deaths' Following Vaccine Rollout

https://thecountersignal.com/statcan-report-reveals-135-increase-in-deaths-due-to-unspecified-causes/

Zippergate
C'mon, we know it can't be the vaxxines. They've been tested on billions of people. QED
Zippergate
Yeah, it's "safe and effective." Slam dunk approval.`

https://www.igor-chudov.com/p/mrna-rsv-vaccine-81-adverse-reactions

"The clinical trial's 35,541 participants were assigned to receive the mRNA-1345 vaccine (17,793 participants) or placebo (17,748). (The placebo was saline.)

Moderna proudly reported that its RSV vaccine prevented 66 cases of RSV in 17 thousand vaccinated people."

"Was taking the RSV vaccine worth it for the trial participants? Consider this: as per the above image, the vaccine prevented 66 cases of RSV among 17,793 vaccine recipients. However, it caused 5,337 more adverse events in the vaccine group than in the placebo group."

"So, to prevent about 17 worse-than-usual cases of RSV involving fevers, the vaccinated subgroup had to suffer through 267 vaccine-caused fevers. Similarly, to prevent all 66 cases of RSV, avoided in the vaccinated subgroup, the vaccinees had to suffer through 267 fevers caused by the RSV vaccine.

Is that a good risk-benefit tradeoff?"
Zippergate
The new normal

oski003
Zippergate said:

The new normal

Climate change.
bearister
"For the first year since COVID-19 upended our lives, the number of deaths from all causes is expected to fall under 300,000 in the Golden State, closer to pre-pandemic normals.

The decline is primarily due to fewer COVID deaths there have been close to 6,000 deaths from the virus so far this year, compared to over 18,000 at this time last year. To date, the virus has killed more than 104,000 Californians.

Although the final tally is not in, the lower death projections are evidence that with effective vaccines and three years of experience and exposure, COVID has taken its place alongside flu and pneumonia as an endemic disease. But they all can still kill.

From 2017 through 2019, about 270,000 people died each year from all causes in the Golden State. In 2020, the first year with COVID in the mix, annual deaths shot up to over 315,000 and grew to nearly 330,000 lives lost in 2021. Last year 310,000 deaths were reported, still 15% higher than pre-pandemic averages.

Dr. Bob Wachter, the UC-San Francisco medical department chair, has seen the change first-hand in his hospital. "COVID deaths have come down significantly … a manifestation of widespread immunity," he said.

"The last three years, not only were there a lot of deaths from COVID, there were a lot of additional deaths from non-COVID causes, which are probably attributable to people not receiving the medical care that they normally would have received" when ERs were overflowing with COVID patients, Wachter noted.

"And it seems like both of those are improving," he said, now that our access to health care is also returning to normal.

If the rest of 2023 mirrors last November and December, California would end up reporting about 295,000 total deaths, the lowest since the start of the pandemic…..

…….. Although COVID killed more than 33,000 Californians in 2020, and nearly 45,000 in 2021, heart disease and cancer continued to claim the most lives every year in California. Of the 243,000 deaths in the first 10 months of 2023, 51,000 people died from heart disease, and 50,000 people died of cancer, followed by accidents, strokes and Alzheimer's each of which killed between 13,000 and 15,000 people."
https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/12/14/california-on-pace-to-have-fewest-annual-deaths-in-four-years-from-all-causes/amp/

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C

^^^ yeah, sure, with your facts and statistics, bearister, but don't you think that, of the "51,000 people (who) died from heart disease", the ones who got the COVID vaccine actually died from "heart disease"?
Zippergate
As if Bearister is the only one providing data. But whatever allows you to sleep at night.
bearister
Big C
Zippergate said:

As if Bearister is the only one providing data. But whatever allows you to sleep at night.

You just hit the nail on the head: After four (total) COVID mRNA jabs, if I believed the anti-vax stuff, I'd be afraid to ever fall asleep, figuring I might not ever wake up again. Your data is phenomenal, but I just can't afford to believe it, so I have to go all in with a Deep State / Big Pharma tool like bearister.
Zippergate
Fair enough. The numbers do seem to be declining, fortunately. Whether that is because of fewer jabs is the question. At any rate, while we may be done with the Covid mRNA vaccines, it looks like mRNA technology is here to stay. Moderna will be seeking approval for their mRNA vaccine for the RSV. I think I'd rather suffer through a cold than roll the dice on that one.
bearister
Big C said:

Zippergate said:

You just hit the nail on the head: After four (total) COVID mRNA jabs, if I believed the anti-vax stuff, I'd be afraid to ever fall asleep, figuring I might not ever wake up again. Your data is phenomenal, but I just can't afford to believe it, so I have to go all in with a Deep State / Big Pharma tool like bearister.

Us kids that grew up in the 1960's survived all the contagious diseases because there were no vaccines (except for the polio vaccine on a sugar cube), sucked in leaded gas generated smog, were exposed to lead paint, asbestos, second hand smoke, ate Twinkies, processed lunch meat, Swanson TV dinners, ate peanuts until they came out our ears, rode in cars without seat belts and on bikes without helmets, and took judo when bullies beat us up at school instead of ratting on them or suing the school…..and the cherry on top was all the f@ucking drugs we took in high school and college.
We are G@d d@amned toxic monsters that will live forever….or until our 401k money runs out.

Eastern Oregon Bear
bearister said:

Big C said:

Zippergate said:

Us kids that grew up in the 1960's survived all the contagious diseases because there were no vaccines (except for the polio vaccine on a sugar cube), sucked in leaded gas generated smog, were exposed to lead paint, asbestos, second hand smoke, ate Twinkies, processed lunch meat, Swanson TV dinners, ate peanuts until they came out our ears, rode in cars without seat belts and on bikes without helmets, and took judo when bullies beat us up at school instead of ratting on them or suing the school…..and the cherry on top was all the f@ucking drugs we took in high school and college.
We are G@d d@amned toxic monsters that will live forever….or until our 401k money runs out.

I agree with most of that but I recall having several vaccinations. I had the MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella, though I may have had Mumps as an infant - they weren't sure), maybe Diphtheria. I also had Smallpox and Tetanus vaccinations. From past information, I gather that I'm a year or two younger than you, but I wouldn't think it would make a big difference. However, back then I was seeing military pediatricians and military doctors have always been more hung ho about vaccinations.
Cal88
bearister said:

"For the first year since COVID-19 upended our lives, the number of deaths from all causes is expected to fall under 300,000 in the Golden State, closer to pre-pandemic normals.

The decline is primarily due to fewer COVID deaths there have been close to 6,000 deaths from the virus so far this year, compared to over 18,000 at this time last year. To date, the virus has killed more than 104,000 Californians.

Although the final tally is not in, the lower death projections are evidence that with effective vaccines and three years of experience and exposure, COVID has taken its place alongside flu and pneumonia as an endemic disease. But they all can still kill.

From 2017 through 2019, about 270,000 people died each year from all causes in the Golden State. In 2020, the first year with COVID in the mix, annual deaths shot up to over 315,000 and grew to nearly 330,000 lives lost in 2021. Last year 310,000 deaths were reported, still 15% higher than pre-pandemic averages.

Dr. Bob Wachter, the UC-San Francisco medical department chair, has seen the change first-hand in his hospital. "COVID deaths have come down significantly … a manifestation of widespread immunity," he said.

"The last three years, not only were there a lot of deaths from COVID, there were a lot of additional deaths from non-COVID causes, which are probably attributable to people not receiving the medical care that they normally would have received" when ERs were overflowing with COVID patients, Wachter noted.

"And it seems like both of those are improving," he said, now that our access to health care is also returning to normal.

If the rest of 2023 mirrors last November and December, California would end up reporting about 295,000 total deaths, the lowest since the start of the pandemic…..

…….. Although COVID killed more than 33,000 Californians in 2020, and nearly 45,000 in 2021, heart disease and cancer continued to claim the most lives every year in California. Of the 243,000 deaths in the first 10 months of 2023, 51,000 people died from heart disease, and 50,000 people died of cancer, followed by accidents, strokes and Alzheimer's each of which killed between 13,000 and 15,000 people."
https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/12/14/california-on-pace-to-have-fewest-annual-deaths-in-four-years-from-all-causes/amp/

I would look at the death rates of younger people and healthier middle aged types, this is where you could establish (or refute) the theory that the mRNA vax is contributing to higher death rates.

The bulk of people dying are older people. Death rates among older people, being much higher than the rest, are going to cloud the picture because covid has culled the weaker elements among this group, so the next year the death rates for that group are going to be significantly lower. That is true in all big flu seasons, they are followed by lower death rates the year after.
Zippergate
The bulk of people dying are older people. Death rates among older people, being much higher than the rest, are going to cloud the picture because covid has culled the weaker elements among this group, so the next year the death rates for that group are going to be significantly lower.

So if I understand you correctly, the overall excess mortality rate may seem to return to normal but this may be only because higher death rate in younger people is being offset by a lower death rate in weak, older people. It seems to me the important metric is age-stratified excess death. The group life insurance study I posted a while back looked at precisely this and revealed a disturbing trend in younger age groups.
Zippergate
For once, I agree with you, wholeheartedly in fact. (And I liked the Godzilla reference) The Covid vaccines changed my outlook, however. Perhaps it was the fact that my children's health was at stake that I became a bit obsessed with this, but the deeper I dove into the issue, the clearer it became to me that the health authorities were not acting as independent regulators but rather as tools of corporate and political interests. There is no course correction, no institutional self-examination, no cleaning house of bad actors, just doubling down on bad policies and censorship of people who try to get to the truth. So now for me and millions upon millions of others, trust is lost and it will not be easily regained.
bearister
I had Small Cox.
bearister
Big Pharma has immunity from liability for the Covid vaccines too.

https://www.biospace.com/article/will-u-s-vaccine-makers-face-lawsuits-over-covid-vaccine-side-effects-like-biontech-is-/
movielover
bearister said:

I had Small Cox.

And your wife still loves you.
movielover
Cal88
Cal88
movielover said:

The tremendous variability in death and adverse effect rates from batch to batch has been corroborated by studies in other countries. Here are the results of a study in Denmark, showing that the mRNA vaccines administered in that country came in 3 distinct groupings of toxicity levels: very benign (almost placebo), somewhat toxic (green cluster), and very toxic (blue cluster).

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/eci.13998

It looks like Pfizer was basically tinkering with its formula in real time, using millions around the world as guinea pigs.
TheFiatLux
Cal88 said:

movielover said:

The tremendous variability in death and adverse effect rates from batch to batch has been corroborated by studies in other countries. Here are the results of a study in Denmark, showing that the mRNA vaccines administered in that country came in 3 distinct groupings of toxicity levels: very benign (almost placebo), somewhat toxic (green cluster), and very toxic (blue cluster).

It looks like Pfizer was basically tinkering with its formula in real time, using millions around the world as guinea pigs.
It's appalling.

Is there a time indication on those different batches?
Cal88
TheFiatLux said:

Cal88 said:

movielover said:

It's appalling.

Is there a time indication on those different batches?

From what I recall, the early ones were more toxic, although the effects are cumulative, meaning the likelihood of side effects goes up with the number of shots. As well batches outside the US might have been more toxic. I would have to look into it again as a lot of these findings came out a while back.
movielover
Cal88 said:

movielover said:

Or p-ss-poor QA standards, or malfeasance?
Biden Sucks 7

bearister
I wouldn't doubt it about the leak, but this:
" A reckless experiment, known at the time to be reckless, probably caused the death of millions of people."

Is a real Catch-22 for many Republicans who claimed the Covid death stats were grossly overstated to support Big Pharma shoving the vaccine down our throats and to enable hospitals to wrongly get federal funds treating afflicted patients.

That leaves them with the situation that it was a lab leak but the consequences really weren't that severe other than being defrauded by Big Pharma, the government and hospitals. In other words, my 350 lbs neighbor Clyde who never got vaxxed and was coughing and wheezing in the winter of 2021, didn't die, he just disappeared because he owed child support.
Zippergate
Straight from the horse's mouth (ass?), Peter Daszak. Combine this with the Moderna patent and you have the roadmap for democide.

movielover
Why would anybody want to do this?

Did somebody reason, "Americans are fat... let's make a virus that replicates profusely in fat cells?"
bear2034

At least I can respect her for her consistency.
bearister
movielover said:

Why would anybody want to do this?

Did somebody reason, "Americans are fat... let's make a virus that replicates profusely in fat cells?"

bear2034

Journalist who pushed vax mandates, and wanted the unvaxxed to be fired and put in concentration camps suddenly drops dead at age 33. Sad. Vax side effects suspected as cause of death.
bearister
"Vax side effects suspected as cause of death."

Well, according to arch Conservative and conspiracy theorist Matt Wallace*, anyway. Can you provide the link(s) to the article(s) that lay the foundation for that conclusion? Thanks.

*"Matt Wallace is a prominent right-wing troll and Elon Musk fan on X/Twitter.

In March last year he was accused of scamming investors after launching a cryptocurrency token.

The value of the token surged by 12,000% following its launch before plummeting to zero, with many accusing Wallace of wrongdoing (which he denies).

Now, he appears to believe that Taylor Swift is involved in a globalist plot with the family of billionaire philanthropist George Soros.

But where are Swift and Soros plotting their evildoings, I hear you ask? The Riverside Museum in Glasgow, of course."

US influencer suggests Scottish museum is base of Taylor Swift conspiracy

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23978853.influencer-suggests-scottish-museum-base-taylor-swift-conspiracy/?ref=yahoo
Big C

^^^ No, it's true. The reason that that Glasgow museum has been able to operate as it has for so long is... you walk in off the street and it's an actuall museum. Nobody suspects anything! But then, if you take the secret passageway down to the basement, that's where you find Taylor Swift, George Soros, Hillary Clinton, et. al.

What happened was, the Swift/Soros/Clinton cabal, a few years back, sent out fake clues that all this stuff was happening in the basement of a pizza parlor and that threw patriotic freedom-seekers off the trail for a while... but now things are starting to close in, thank goodness.
Cal88
bearister said:

"Vax side effects suspected as cause of death."

Well, according to arch Conservative and conspiracy theorist Matt Wallace*, anyway. Can you provide the link(s) to the article(s) that lay the foundation for that conclusion? Thanks.

*"Matt Wallace is a prominent right-wing troll and Elon Musk fan on X/Twitter.

In March last year he was accused of scamming investors after launching a cryptocurrency token.

The value of the token surged by 12,000% following its launch before plummeting to zero, with many accusing Wallace of wrongdoing (which he denies).

Now, he appears to believe that Taylor Swift is involved in a globalist plot with the family of billionaire philanthropist George Soros.

But where are Swift and Soros plotting their evildoings, I hear you ask? The Riverside Museum in Glasgow, of course."

US influencer suggests Scottish museum is base of Taylor Swift conspiracy

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23978853.influencer-suggests-scottish-museum-base-taylor-swift-conspiracy/?ref=yahoo

It's all fun and games with uncle George, until he pushes his social agenda by funding your local DA...
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.