Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

512,568 Views | 5321 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every article on the vaccine is biased one way or the other. I suppose we will find out the truth about the same time we find out the side effects on the substantial portion of our citizenry that have been windmilling antidepressants like candy for the last many years.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
TheFiatLux
Zippergate said:

Dr Ashish Jha, a former White House Covid-19 response coordinator and dean of Brown University's school of public health, said Ladapo's position has no merit. No potential bias there.

"We've seen this pattern from Dr Ladapo that every few months he raises some new concern and it quickly gets debunked," he told the Washington Post, referring to an erroneous claim in September that the latest release of Covid boosters had not been tested on humans. How many and was it RCT? We know better.

"This idea of DNA fragments, it's scientific nonsense. People who understand how these vaccines are made and administered understand that there is no risk here." First of all, are there fragments? The implication here is that there are not but that contradicts the evidence from multiple labs. Second, the EU sets a limit to the concentration of these fragments that can be allowed in a vaccine. I assume that the US as a similar standard. The mRNA vaccines tested were way, way over that limit. If there is no danger to these fragments, why do the health authorities set a limit in the first place?

Nothing but hand waving an appeals to authority. Zero data and zero evidence presented.

All the references to the "right-wing" show this is piece is obviously politically biased and that the author is shopping for scientific opinions which support her political agenda.

She couldn't even get through the opening sentence without inserting her bias:

"An assertion by Florida's politically appointed surgeon general "

Every attorney general is politically appointed... Such a lame attempt to try and discredit him.
bearister
Nearly 17,000 people may have died from hydroxychloroquine: study | The Hill

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4389800-hydroxychloroquine-deaths-study/
dajo9
Trump on hydroxychloroquine
"What do you have to lose? Take it"
https://www.threads.net/@jdv3m/post/C1sDvt_vKWt/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bearister
Joseph Ladapo's rocky time at the University of Florida - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/27/joe-ladapo-university-of-florida-00128541

The story basically strongly implies that he is a charlatan. He and DeSantis had no comment on the story when asked.

Florida surgeon general altered key findings in study on Covid-19 vaccine safety - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/04/24/florida-surgeon-general-covid-vaccine-00093510

Joseph Ladapo, Florida Surgeon General, Doctored Covid Vaccine Study

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/joseph-ladapo-florida-surgeon-general-doctored-covid-vaccine-study-1234723580/

Florida Surgeon General Joe Ladapo investigated for allegedly falsifying Covid report - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/22/florida-joe-ladapo-investigated-covid-report-00084075

movielover
calbear93
TheFiatLux said:

Zippergate said:

Dr Ashish Jha, a former White House Covid-19 response coordinator and dean of Brown University's school of public health, said Ladapo's position has no merit. No potential bias there.

"We've seen this pattern from Dr Ladapo that every few months he raises some new concern and it quickly gets debunked," he told the Washington Post, referring to an erroneous claim in September that the latest release of Covid boosters had not been tested on humans. How many and was it RCT? We know better.

"This idea of DNA fragments, it's scientific nonsense. People who understand how these vaccines are made and administered understand that there is no risk here." First of all, are there fragments? The implication here is that there are not but that contradicts the evidence from multiple labs. Second, the EU sets a limit to the concentration of these fragments that can be allowed in a vaccine. I assume that the US as a similar standard. The mRNA vaccines tested were way, way over that limit. If there is no danger to these fragments, why do the health authorities set a limit in the first place?

Nothing but hand waving an appeals to authority. Zero data and zero evidence presented.

All the references to the "right-wing" show this is piece is obviously politically biased and that the author is shopping for scientific opinions which support her political agenda.

Every attorney general is politically appointed... Such a lame attempt to try and discredit him.
Saying there is no risk impacts her credibility.

There is risk. But there is also risk of not getting vaccinated. I reviewed data from both sides, considered what would be required in the context of the public mentally for the economy to open up, and I got vaccinated and encouraged others to get vaccinated. I had Covid (as I expected even after the vaccine and the boosters), survived after couple of days of fatigue, the economy is open now, people are not wearing stupid wool-based masks, and elective surgery and other normal hospital functions have resumed.

So, there is nothing in this world that is without risk. I made an independent judgment that the benefits outweighed the risks. I may have survived Covid even without the vaccines, but there was no way in hell the economy would have opened up without the vaccines. I buy massive insurance, including massive umbrella insurance, despite never really having to make a claim. I lose the premium, but my assets are protected and I can function with less concern.

I have no regrets about how the vaccination played out.
bearister
movielover said:

Texas Medical Board accuses Houston doctor Bowden of law violations

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/health/article/texas-medical-board-bowden-violations-18136067.php

Medical Board Files Complaint Against Mary Talley Bowden | MedPage Today

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/features/104989
Zippergate
calbear93 said:

TheFiatLux said:

Zippergate said:

There is risk. But there is also risk of not getting vaccinated. I reviewed data from both sides, considered what would be required in the context of the public mentally for the economy to open up, and I got vaccinated and encouraged others to get vaccinated. I had Covid (as I expected even after the vaccine and the boosters), survived after couple of days of fatigue, the economy is open now, people are not wearing stupid wool-based masks, and elective surgery and other normal hospital functions have resumed.

So, there is nothing in this world that is without risk. I made an independent judgment that the benefits outweighed the risks. I may have survived Covid even without the vaccines, but there was no way in hell the economy would have opened up without the vaccines. I buy massive insurance, including massive umbrella insurance, despite never really having to make a claim. I lose the premium, but my assets are protected and I can function with less concern.

Gosh this is frustrating. Your judgment about the risk-benefit may have been fine for you but why weren't millions of young people given the same opportunity to decide for themselves? As for your umbrella policy example, the premium is something you're happy to absorb. But vaccine injury or death is not capped like a premium; the policy may be worse than what you're trying to insure against. You may believe the government data which shows all benefit and no risk, but polls say otherwise. Millions of Americans, regardless of party affiliation or vaccination status, claim injury or that they know someone who died. All cause mortality didn't fall after the vaccine rollout, it rose; it spikes with each booster and has continued to be elevated for years now. This has been documented for many highly vaccinated countries. Payroll disability claims have skyrocketed. again starting with the rollout. More than 1,000 papers on dozens of diseases caused by the vaccines have been published. But it's even worse than that because we have no clue what the long-term effects of these experimental, gene therapies will be. There is a reason vaccines used to be tested for nearly a decade before launched on the public.

If this was just a one-off, if the FDA acknowledged the problems with the rollout of the Covid vaccines and vowed to take a more conservative, circumspect approach in the future, I'd be more inclined to let this go even though I think the whole thing has been the greatest violation of medical justice in history. But it isn't a one off. The industry loves mRNA because it is quick and cheap. Moderna recently released phase III data for RSV. With our captured, vaxx-happy FDA, it won't be long before millions of children will be required to receive and mRNA dose of RSV vaxx to attend school. But the industry won't stop there. mRNA flu vaxx combined with Covid vaxx is coming soon, as is mRNA for livestock. Pretty soon you and your family will not have the opportunity to weigh the costs and benefits because mRNA will be everywhere. And all this will happen before we have any long-term safety data.
calbear93
Zippergate said:

calbear93 said:

TheFiatLux said:

Zippergate said:

Gosh this is frustrating. Your judgment about the risk-benefit may have been fine for you but why weren't millions of young people given the same opportunity to decide for themselves? As for your umbrella policy example, the premium is something you're happy to absorb. But vaccine injury or death is not capped like a premium; the policy may be worse than what you're trying to insure against. You may believe the government data which shows all benefit and no risk, but polls say otherwise. Millions of Americans, regardless of party affiliation or vaccination status, claim injury or that they know someone who died. All cause mortality didn't fall after the vaccine rollout, it rose; it spikes with each booster and has continued to be elevated for years now. This has been documented for many highly vaccinated countries. Payroll disability claims have skyrocketed. again starting with the rollout. More than 1,000 papers on dozens of diseases caused by the vaccines have been published. But it's even worse than that because we have no clue what the long-term effects of these experimental, gene therapies will be. There is a reason vaccines used to be tested for nearly a decade before launched on the public.

If this was just a one-off, if the FDA acknowledged the problems with the rollout of the Covid vaccines and vowed to take a more conservative, circumspect approach in the future, I'd be more inclined to let this go even though I think the whole thing has been the greatest violation of medical justice in history. But it isn't a one off. The industry loves mRNA because it is quick and cheap. Moderna recently released phase III data for RSV. With our captured, vaxx-happy FDA, it won't be long before millions of children will be required to receive and mRNA dose of RSV vaxx to attend school. But the industry won't stop there. mRNA flu vaxx combined with Covid vaxx is coming soon, as is mRNA for livestock. Pretty soon you and your family will not have the opportunity to weigh the costs and benefits because mRNA will be everywhere. And all this will happen before we have any long-term safety data.

You are a sharp poster so I will give this some consideration. I am still thankful that something came that got people out of the bunkers although the crappy scientific communication from the right type of masks, how it was spread to the impact of vaccines (and shaming or forcing people to take it) destroyed credibility. I know they were doing their best but anyone who has worked on crisis communication knows the importance of building trust and disciplined communication.

I have not had any complications nor has anyone in my family but that is a small sample. But our economy was on the brink of permanent damage and we needed something to break the mental barrier.
movielover
People should have never been in their bunker. Let children go to school, and young people work. Protect the elderly and frail. I worked during the Lockdowns and fortunately never caught Covid. A few times I felt something coming on, but fought it off.

We should have immediately been testing / proposing therapeutics / home remedies. A sibling got Covid, was told to go home, and admit himself if his oxygen got below a certain level. That's it.

I'm not a doctor, but apparently Zinc has always been known to be beneficial fighting viruses, and Millions are low on Vitamin D. Some of our darker-skinned brothers and sisters apparently need larger supplements.

Then there is the wonder drug Ivermectin. I never knew it was a wonder drug.

PubMed: Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

A D Santin et al. New Microbes New Infect. 2021.

We should have been IMMEDIATELY testing its efficacy, along with others. Frontline doctors saw its immediate benefits. Dozens of papers and studies out there now. It was reportedly used in India, Mexico, and elsewhere to fight our lab-created Covid. African countries were using Ivermectin to fight river blindness... and guess what, they rarely caught Covid!

I'm so suspicious of our rigged medical system now, I never was before. Why? Here's one example. Years late, they now test the safe-and-proven Ivermectin - by itself - on full-blown Covid cases, when we know that's not how it's administered!

Ivermectin is administered like a cocktail, like how we fight AIDs. Ivermectin (or substitute quercetin) and Zinc work in tandem. Ivermectin (quercetin) is an ionophore (a substance that transports particles across the cell wall barrier into the center of the cell) that transports the Zinc into the cell, to stop virus replication. It's also administered early.

Some doctors also prescribe steroids along with the above.

Covid reportedly replicates in fat cells; we should have been recommending exercise, outdoor exercise (vitamin D) and diet.

RFK Jr and others claim we buried Ivermectin and HCQ because if treatment alternatives existed, we couldn't spend $200 Billion + on emergency treatment authorizations.

Now I read speculation that this new mRNA (?) vaccine technology is going to be inserted into other applications, Flu innoculation, and into cattle? Ugh.

P.S. Virologist Dr Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough are two sharp acclaimed doctors leading these 'alternative' paths. Both were banned and shadow banned on multiple sites. They're back on some.
movielover
movielover
calbear93
movielover said:

People should have never been in their bunker. Let children go to school, and young people work. Protect the elderly and frail. I worked during the Lockdowns and fortunately never caught Covid. A few times I felt something coming on, but fought it off.

We should have immediately been testing / proposing therapeutics / home remedies. A sibling got Covid, was told to go home, and admit himself if his oxygen got below a certain level. That's it.

I'm not a doctor, but apparently Zinc has always been known to be beneficial fighting viruses, and Millions are low on Vitamin D. Some of our darker-skinned brothers and sisters apparently need larger supplements.

Then there is the wonder drug Ivermectin. I never knew it was a wonder drug.

PubMed: Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

A D Santin et al. New Microbes New Infect. 2021.

We should have been IMMEDIATELY testing its efficacy, along with others. Frontline doctors saw its immediate benefits. Dozens of papers and studies out there now. It was reportedly used in India, Mexico, and elsewhere to fight our lab-created Covid. African countries were using Ivermectin to fight river blindness... and guess what, they rarely caught Covid!

I'm so suspicious of our rigged medical system now, I never was before. Why? Here's one example. Years late, they now test the safe-and-proven Ivermectin - by itself - on full-blown Covid cases, when we know that's not how it's administered!

Ivermectin is administered like a cocktail, like how we fight AIDs. Ivermectin (or substitute quercetin) and Zinc work in tandem. Ivermectin (quercetin) is an ionophore (a substance that transports particles across the cell wall barrier into the center of the cell) that transports the Zinc into the cell, to stop virus replication. It's also administered early.

Some doctors also prescribe steroids along with the above.

Covid reportedly replicates in fat cells; we should have been recommending exercise, outdoor exercise (vitamin D) and diet.

RFK Jr and others claim we buried Ivermectin and HCQ because if treatment alternatives existed, we couldn't spend $200 Billion + on emergency treatment authorizations.

Now I read speculation that this new mRNA (?) vaccine technology is going to be inserted into other applications, Flu innoculation, and into cattle? Ugh.

P.S. Virologist Dr Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough are two sharp acclaimed doctors leading these 'alternative' paths. Both were banned and shadow banned on multiple sites. They're back on some.
No matter what, when people started dying from COVID in Asia, there was no way to avoid a bunker mentality. Wishing and hoping was not going to change it. Most people were not shut in just because it was mandated. They were going to be shut in no matter what. They needed some assurance, even if oversold, like the vaccine to get out of their bunker mentality. Just reality.

As far as all other theoretical medication, my doctors were not recommending it. If my doctors as opposed to strangers on internet had recommended those things, I would have taken their advice. My doctors are not always right, but why would I trust certain groups on the internet and not my doctor when I entrust my doctors for everything else medical related? Sorry, there was no way I was going to take something like Ivermectin against the advice of my doctors. Was not going to happen, and will never happen in the future. There is so much conflicting data out there and I am aware of my limitation on medical expertise that I will choose to trust my doctors. I don't want to be like the clients I hated who thought they knew the law because they were CEOs or CFOs when they didn't know **** about the law.
movielover
Freedom of choice.

Sure, in practicality the first few months were different. It took a little while for HCQ and Ivermectin to catch traction with frontline doctors.
bearister
movielover said:

I forget, remind me again how this fits into you excess death narrative:

"For the first year since COVID-19 upended our lives, the number of deaths from all causes is expected to fall under 300,000 in the Golden State, closer to pre-pandemic normals.

The decline is primarily due to fewer COVID deaths there have been close to 6,000 deaths from the virus so far this year, compared to over 18,000 at this time last year. To date, the virus has killed more than 104,000 Californians.

Although the final tally is not in, the lower death projections are evidence that with effective vaccines and three years of experience and exposure, COVID has taken its place alongside flu and pneumonia as an endemic disease. But they all can still kill.

From 2017 through 2019, about 270,000 people died each year from all causes in the Golden State. In 2020, the first year with COVID in the mix, annual deaths shot up to over 315,000 and grew to nearly 330,000 lives lost in 2021. Last year 310,000 deaths were reported, still 15% higher than pre-pandemic averages.

Dr. Bob Wachter, the UC-San Francisco medical department chair, has seen the change first-hand in his hospital. "COVID deaths have come down significantly … a manifestation of widespread immunity," he said.

"The last three years, not only were there a lot of deaths from COVID, there were a lot of additional deaths from non-COVID causes, which are probably attributable to people not receiving the medical care that they normally would have received" when ERs were overflowing with COVID patients, Wachter noted.

"And it seems like both of those are improving," he said, now that our access to health care is also returning to normal.

If the rest of 2023 mirrors last November and December, California would end up reporting about 295,000 total deaths, the lowest since the start of the pandemic…..

…….. Although COVID killed more than 33,000 Californians in 2020, and nearly 45,000 in 2021, heart disease and cancer continued to claim the most lives every year in California. Of the 243,000 deaths in the first 10 months of 2023, 51,000 people died from heart disease, and 50,000 people died of cancer, followed by accidents, strokes and Alzheimer's each of which killed between 13,000 and 15,000 people."
https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/12/14/california-on-pace-to-have-fewest-annual-deaths-in-four-years-from-all-causes/amp/

*…and California has one of the highest vaccination rates so under your theory should have among the most excess deaths.
movielover
1. Natural immunity
2. Weaker strains
3. The most vulnerable have already succumbed to Covid / lack of medical care / vaxx / lack of human interaction / ??
Cal88
4. Emergence of evidence of dangerous side effects like myocarditis among younger vaccinated subjects.
concordtom
Got a flu shot and Pfizer Covid shot today.
If I suddenly disappear, I wanna make sure all you anti vaxers take credit.

Then go look up CA death records and you'll be able to identify who I was.
oski003
concordtom said:

Got a flu shot but not a Covid booster last month.
If I suddenly disappear, I wanna make sure all you pro-vaxers take credit.

Cal88
concordtom said:

If we don't see a post from you about Trump in the last 24 hours, we will know for sure, and will update the obituaries thread accordingly.
concordtom
More than happy to oblige.

"And when he's a criminal, you can post whatever new daily story you want!"

bearister
movielover said:

1. Natural immunity
2. Weaker strains
3. The most vulnerable have already succumbed to Covid / lack of medical care / vaxx / lack of human interaction / ??

So these things kept California's death rate down even though the state had a high vax rate….but states and countries with lower vax rates had suspicious excess death rates (undoubtedly caused by the vax).
calbear93
bearister said:

movielover said:

1. Natural immunity
2. Weaker strains

So these things made Californians bullet proof from unexplained excess deaths even though the state had a high vax rate.

I would agree with the first and partly the third. Strains are not, however, getting weaker and human interaction is back to normal. The shut down however made us more vulnerable to normal flu when we got back to normal interaction since our natural immunity against the flu got weaker.
bear2034

TIMESTAMPS

(08:05) mRNA Vaccines
(28:57) The WHO's Global Pandemic Plan
(37:43) Mis, Dis & Mal-Information
(54:58) Facing Goliath
movielover
Foreboding. The mRNA Vax going unintended places with unintended consequences (??)...
Zippergate
This interview is fantastic. Mad respect for Bret Weinstein.
movielover
Has Michael Savage covered the vaxx madness?

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

So now we're up to 17 million excess deaths due to vaccinations? I guess you have to keep topping yourself to keep making an impression.

Funny how often, if you dig into anti-vax researchers, you find they have sketchy histories. From Denis Rancourt's Wikipedia article:

Denis Rancourt is a former professor of physics at the University of Ottawa. Rancourt is widely known for his confrontations with his former employer, the University of Ottawa, over issues involving his grade inflation and "academic squatting," the act of arbitrarily changing the topic of a course without departmental permission.

His conflicts with the university started in 2005 when, in what was termed "academic squatting," he changed a course to focus "not just [on] how science impacts everyday life, but how it relates to greater power structures". Rancourt was removed from all teaching duties in 2008 because the dean of the faculty of science did not agree with his granting A+ grades to 23 students in one course of the winter 2008 semester.

The university's Executive Committee of the Board of Governors voted unanimously to fire Rancourt on March 31, 2009.

Rancourt has apparently not worked in the academic world since then.
concordtom
Cal88 said:

concordtom said:

If we don't see a post from you about Trump in the last 24 hours, we will know for sure, and will update the obituaries thread accordingly.

It's Sunday on the East Coast so I'm posting early. Even though this is in another thread, it needs to be repeated, because it's so horrible!

You'll forgive me if I double up tomorrow!
Big C
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

So now we're up to 17 million excess deaths due to vaccinations? I guess you have to keep topping yourself to keep making an impression.

Funny how often, if you dig into anti-vax researchers, you find they have sketchy histories. From Denis Rancourt's Wikipedia article:

Denis Rancourt is a former professor of physics at the University of Ottawa. Rancourt is widely known for his confrontations with his former employer, the University of Ottawa, over issues involving his grade inflation and "academic squatting," the act of arbitrarily changing the topic of a course without departmental permission.

His conflicts with the university started in 2005 when, in what was termed "academic squatting," he changed a course to focus "not just [on] how science impacts everyday life, but how it relates to greater power structures". Rancourt was removed from all teaching duties in 2008 because the dean of the faculty of science did not agree with his granting A+ grades to 23 students in one course of the winter 2008 semester.

The university's Executive Committee of the Board of Governors voted unanimously to fire Rancourt on March 31, 2009.

Only a matter of time before the excess deaths due to the COVID-19 vaccinations reach 17 billion. And there will be a link to some whacko-with-a-PhD that proves it.
dajo9
Big C said:

movielover said:

Only a matter of time before the excess deaths due to the COVID-19 vaccinations reach 17 billion. And there will be a link to some whacko-with-a0-PhD that proves it.

Reminds me of a CEO at a company where I once worked. He spent a lot of money on a team to validate the savings created since this CEO took over. Within a few years his crack team had "validated" more "savings" than the company had income, and the CEO took credit for all of it. This was a mature, stable, profitable company. Everybody in the finance group was laughing at the c-suite for pushing this self serving nonsense.
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Only a matter of time before the excess deaths due to the COVID-19 vaccinations reach 17 billion. And there will be a link to some whacko-with-a0-PhD that proves it.

Reminds me of a CEO at a company where I once worked. He spent a lot of money on a team to validate the savings created since this CEO took over. Within a few years his crack team had "validated" more "savings" than the company had income, and the CEO took credit for all of it. This was a mature, stable, profitable company. Everybody in the finance group was laughing at the c-suite for pushing this self serving nonsense.

Except 61 million people died in 2023. You are mocking around 5 million premature deaths caused by the vaccine each year as if it is more than the amount of deaths total. This is generally what happens when you reach a conclusion before looking at the data. 2023 total deaths and death rates were the highest ever, despite no vaccine in 2020 and a worldwide pandemic.

https://ourworldindata.org/births-and-deaths

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/death-rate
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Except 61 million people died in 2023. You are mocking around 5 million premature deaths caused by the vaccine each year as if it is more than the amount of deaths total. This is generally what happens when you reach a conclusion before looking at the data. 2023 total deaths and death rates were the highest ever, despite no vaccine in 2020 and a worldwide pandemic.

No. You need to take it up with Big C. I am mocking his fictional hypothetical.
MAGA
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

No. You need to take it up with Big C. I am mocking his fictional hypothetical.

Sounds like you were agreeing with him and expanding on his hypothetical. I didn't realize you were mocking him. That is very interesting. I need to figure out how to comprehend your writing. It is very confusing.
First Page Last Page
Page 121 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.