Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

437,923 Views | 5102 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by Zippergate
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Nothing to see here, totally normal. s/

Warriors assistant Dejan Milojevic, 46, dies after heart attack
Zippergate
SADS. Also noticed a German soccer club exec, x-nfl player and TIKTOK influencer in their 20s-40s all die unexpectedly in the last couple days. And no one seems to want to know why.
bearister
movielover said:

Nothing to see hete, totally normal. s/

Warriors assistant Dejan Milojevic, 46, dies after heart attack

Maybe the vax did kill him, assuming he took the spike.

Then again check the long list of former pro hoopsters that developed heart conditions. Hoop is a stop and go anaerobic sport because it involves jumping, changing direction and footwork and requires repetitive short and intense sprints from the players.
Tough sport on the heart.

They list Dejan during his pro playing days in Europe at 6'7 254 lbs (looks 275-280 in recent photos).

NBA players with bad tickers: Larry Bird, Jerry West, Reggie Lewis, Dave DeBusschere, Dennis Johnson, Kareem, Bill Bradley etc.

The NBA seeks to address a spiking problem with heart disease

https://andscape.com/features/the-nba-seeks-to-address-a-spiking-problem-with-heart-disease/

Basketball Players Suffer the Highest Rate of Sudden Cardiac Death

https://www.uabmedicine.org/news/basketball-players-suffer-the-highest-rate-of-sudden-cardiac-death/
Zippergate
https://blog.maryannedemasi.com/p/mrna-vaccines-lead-to-unwanted-proteins

A landmark study, published last December in Nature, has reignited concerns over the safety of the vaccines.

The study, by highly credentialled UK researchers, found that in addition to spike protein, Pfizer's mRNA vaccine can instruct cells to produce other 'off-target' proteins, which are foreign to the immune system.
These researchers obviously knew from the literature that modifying some of the bases in the vaccine's RNA - as was the case for the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines that it might cause misreads of different kinds. It's known as 'frameshifting.'
DEMASI: And what exactly did they find?
WISEMAN: They found the Pfizer vaccine can cause your cells to make proteins that they are not supposed to make you end up with what I call "Pfrankenstein proteins."
They made these frameshift proteins in the lab about 30 or 40 of them - pooled them together in a test tube and then exposed them to blood lymphocytes (white blood cells that mount the immune response) taken from people who'd been vaccinated.
What they found in about 25 to 33% of people who'd received Pfizer's product, was that their lymphocytes, responded immunologically when exposed to these frameshift proteins in a test tube.
It means their lymphocytes had seen the proteins before their immune system had already been primed from a prior exposure, presumably after that person had received the mRNA vaccine.
DEMASI: OK, so making proteins you're not supposed to make sounds bad, but the media coverage seemed to suggest there wasn't a problem….
WISEMAN: What you have to realise is that your body is being hijacked, not just to produce spike protein, but also to produce other, what I call, "Pfrankenstein" proteins that are completely uncharacterised.
We don't know what they are, what they do, for how long they're made or how long they last in the body, and we have no idea what their toxicity is. From the Nature paper however, we do know that these unwanted proteins elicit immune reactions in the body.
DEMASI: What could these immune reactions lead to? You were concerned about autoimmune conditions?
WISEMAN: Yes.

DEMASI: Shouldn't the drug regulators be all over this?

WISEMAN: This has been a complete and utter regulatory failure.
Zippergate
Impressive vaxxsplaining. Here's another one for you to spin. Maybe there was a large sudden increase in strenuous basketball activity in the UK.

https://kirschsubstack.com/p/excess-deaths-in-the-uk-are-being

"UK researchers found that the huge rise in excess deaths were due to blood and circulatory issues.

Analysis of 1M death certificates showed that as soon as the COVID vaccines rolled out, people's cause of death started shifting to blood and circulatory causes."

bearister
BBC criticised for letting cardiologist 'hijack' interview with false Covid jab claim | Coronavirus | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/13/bbc-cardiologist-aseem-malhotra-links-covid-jabs-to-heart-disease-deaths

"Prof Marc Dweck, the chair of clinical cardiology at the University of Edinburgh, told the Guardian: "I think that Dr Malhotra's opinions on both statins and Covid vaccines are misguided and in fact dangerous. The vast majority of cardiologists do not agree with his views and they are not based upon robust science."
Zippergate
Attack the messenger. We're still left wanting for an explanation of the all the cardiac and circulatory deaths. Covid vaxxines are known to cause these problems. But it's not the vaxx, anything but the vaxx.
Zippergate
bearister
Zippergate said:

Attack the messenger. We're still left wanting for an explanation of the all the cardiac and circulatory deaths. Covid vaxxines are known to cause these problems. But it's not the vaxx, anything but the vaxx.

Lets Go Brandon
Zippergate
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-giving-mrna-covid-vaccines

Finally, some good news on the mRNA vaxxines. Apparently, they don't cause stillbirths and miscarriages. Still no explanation as far as I know for why we've seen a very large drop in live births in highly-vaxxed countries. Perhaps it's a fertility issue.

At any rate, the bad news (the real topic of the above article) is that the vaxx may cause autism in children whose pregnant mothers received them. Makes one wonder if it causes autism in babies who get vaxxed. I'm sure there is no data on that though. Better not to keep track of things we don't want to know about.

oski003
Zippergate said:

Finally, some good news on the mRNA vaxxines. Apparently, they don't cause stillbirths and miscarriages. Still no explanation as far as I know for why we've seen a very large drop in live births in highly-vaxxed countries. Perhaps it's a fertility issue.

At any rate, the bad news (the real topic of the above article) is that the vaxx may cause autism in children whose pregnant mothers received them. Makes one wonder if it causes autism in babies who get vaxxed. I'm sure there is no data on that though. Better not to keep track of things we don't want to know about.

Liberal women are more likely to get vaxxed. Liberal women are also spending more time in college and focusing on careers and often not having children until later in life. When they do, they only have 1 or 2 children so as not to uproot their work-life balance. Also, some liberal women don't have children because of allegedly impending doom caused by global warming and trumpism. They don't want to subject their potential children to this.
Zippergate
Sure, those are all valid points regarding the long-term trend. But there was a sudden double-digit drop in live births exactly nine months after the vaxx rollout in several countries. Don't remember the whole list but Sweden and Singapore come to mind.
sycasey
oski003 said:

Zippergate said:

Liberal women are more likely to get vaxxed. Liberal women are also spending more time in college and focusing on careers and often not having children until later in life. When they do, they only have 1 or 2 children so as not to uproot their work-life balance. Also, some liberal women don't have children because of allegedly impending doom caused by global warming and trumpism. They don't want to subject their potential children to this.
Also, wealthier countries had earlier and easier access to the vaccine, hence higher vaccinated rates. Wealthier countries also have long-term trends towards lower birth rates for a whole host of reasons. Correlation, not causation.

So now we are on to "vaccines cause autism" for the COVID vaccines too? LOL.
Haloski
Zippergate said:

That graph sure seems to point much more towards COVID itself than the vaXXsceenez if we're going to pin it on either.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

That graph sure seems to point much more towards COVID itself than the vaXXsceenez if we're going to pin it on either.
It doesn't explain why the rise in excess cases started in 2019. That would point to a non COVID and non vaxxine cause.
AunBear89
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

It doesn't explain why the rise in excess cases started in 2019. That would point to a non COVID and non vaxxine cause.

Shhhhhhh! Your silly facts are going to ruin their connect-random-dots wild ass guesses.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Haloski
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Haloski said:

Zippergate said:

Absolutely, although I don't think what we see on the graph is anything more than single dots for each year connected by lines. To clarify, I don't believe that Any of this is connected to vaccines. It's much more likely that it's due to society being shut down, people reducing activity, stress, and non-existent medical care and follow ups.
movielover
Are you a doctor?
Zippergate
Misinformation hits the airwaves in Germany.

https://substack.com/inbox/post/140854208

"The DNA contamination issue persists amid silence from authorities. In a news segment aired on January 18, 2024, by Germany's public broadcaster WDR(SOURCE), the DNA contamination in the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is underscored once again."

"The broadcast featured insights from Dr. Thomas Voshaar, a renowned pulmonologist who led the COVID-19 ward at the pandemic's peak. When queried about his stance on vaccination in view of the contamination worries, Dr. Voshaar replied, "In terms of the scientific and health policy aspect, I am worried." He underscored the urgent need for scientific clarity: "One can feel it everywhere. Questions are met with a blockade now, and that is frustrating; it is not acceptable at all."

Zippergate
More basketball players.
https://substack.com/inbox/post/140837415
We know it's not the vaxx, and it probably isn't but...
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

More basketball players.
https://substack.com/inbox/post/140837415
We know it's not the vaxx, and it probably isn't but...
We also know that none of the people in the blog post were basketball players.

Snoop Dogg's daughter has had lupus since she was a child and lupus increases your chances of having a stroke. It probably didn't help that she quit taking her medications a while back and turned to herbal supplements and teas.

As for Barber, I can't find any sign that he competed in pole vaulting since 2018 when he was 24. That seems young to be retiring, so I suspect he may have been having health issues that far back. However, like you, I have no evidence to back up that speculation.

I didn't check out the football player.
Haloski
movielover said:

Are you a doctor?

Obviously.

Are you not one?

What did you go on to do after attending UC Berkeley?
bear2034
Zippergate

We don't know this. They may have secretly been playing competitive basketball. Bearister solved the sudden death mystery by showing us that basketball players have tired tickers. Nothing to see here but an increase in basketball participation I'm sure.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

We don't know this. They may have secretly been playing competitive basketball. Bearister solved the sudden death mystery by showing us that basketball players have tired tickers. Nothing to see here but an increase in basketball participation I'm sure.

Hey future researchers:

Bullet point for how attached the anti-vax zealots are to their theories and the lengths they will go to keep from acknowledging when reality contradicts their talking points.
Zippergate
It was funny when I typed it... to me anyway. Ah well, it gives me an excuse to grumble that comedy is dead.
Lets Go Brandon

Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

It was funny when I typed it... to me anyway. Ah well, it gives me an excuse to grumble that comedy is dead.
Pro-tip: It's not comedy when it's indistinguishable from your normal writing style and content.
TheFiatLux
Zippergate said:

I got it.
oski003
TheFiatLux said:

Zippergate said:

I got it.

I got it too. He needs to understand his audience better. EOB has a tendency to not comprehend posters he disagrees with.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

TheFiatLux said:

Zippergate said:

I got it.

I got it too. He needs to understand his audience better. EOB has a tendency to not comprehend posters he disagrees with.
Typical winger response when something falls flat. "Hey, I was being funny!"
TheFiatLux
oski003 said:

TheFiatLux said:

Zippergate said:

I got it.

He's not a very pleasant person online.
Eastern Oregon Bear
TheFiatLux said:

oski003 said:

TheFiatLux said:

Zippergate said:

I got it.

He's not a very pleasant person online.
Funny how you started posting to Off Topic and then began demanding that everyone on BI be forced to reveal their names and other personal information. I wonder why you went there? The timing is interesting.
First Page Last Page
Page 125 of 146

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.