Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

492,957 Views | 5310 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Zippergate
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

C'mon, people! Simple slip of the tongue! She meant one and instead said 220. Who here hasn't done something similar? I know I have: Just the other day I walked out of the doughnut shop with 220 crullers... spent the whole drive home wondering why the box was so big and the price was so high (figured that last part must be due to Biden-Harris Inflation).

I could have given her the benefit of the doubt but she said the same thing at a different location on a different day.

Well, would you believe I went to a different doughnut shop just yesterday and came home with 220 crullers again? Slip-of-the-tongue mistakes like this happen all the time!
bear2034
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

Big C said:

bear2034 said:

C'mon, people! Simple slip of the tongue! She meant one and instead said 220. Who here hasn't done something similar? I know I have: Just the other day I walked out of the doughnut shop with 220 crullers... spent the whole drive home wondering why the box was so big and the price was so high (figured that last part must be due to Biden-Harris Inflation).

I could have given her the benefit of the doubt but she said the same thing at a different location on a different day.

Well, would you believe I went to a different doughnut shop just yesterday and came home with 220 crullers? Slip-of-the-tongue mistakes like this happen all the time!

Funny thing is, Joe Biden said something similar. The numbers were in the hundreds of millions.
movielover
bearister said:

"Is she really the most intelligent candidate the Democratic Party could find?"

Perhaps not…but there is no doubt tRump is the most intelligent candidate the Republican Party could find.

tRump is strong where Harris is weak, the discussion of policy:

tRump stated:

"The Republican Party is charging forward on many fronts, and I am very proud that we are a LEADER on IVF."

"I will be great for women and their reproductive rights."

Dr. Carson is brilliant, but wouldn't withstand the jackals in DC, FBI, DOJ, C-A, and more. Vivek is extremely bright.
movielover
Kamala wants to bring some Black Girl Magic.

https://www.target.com/p/mcbride-sisters-black-girl-magic-ros-233-wine-750ml-bottle/-/A-80862706
bearister
movielover said:

bearister said:

"Is she really the most intelligent candidate the Democratic Party could find?"

Perhaps not…but there is no doubt tRump is the most intelligent candidate the Republican Party could find.

tRump is strong where Harris is weak, the discussion of policy:

tRump stated:

"The Republican Party is charging forward on many fronts, and I am very proud that we are a LEADER on IVF."

"I will be great for women and their reproductive rights."

Dr. Carson is brilliant, but wouldn't withstand the jackals in DC, FBI, DOJ, C-A, and more. Vivek is extremely bright.

What controlled substance ya figure he is on? People have been saying that he is the biggest beneficiary of his own prescription pad.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Cite your sources please.
Zippergate
Not surprising. I've seen many polls showing that liberals tend to have very unrealistic, politically-influenced perceptions of reality relative to actual statistics. One that comes to mind was the number police killings of African Americans; the average liberal was off by almost 50x IIRC. Another case was estimates of the Covid infection fatality rate; again liberals were off by more than an order of magnitude. Climate change is another area that liberals wildly overstate the actual severity.
Cal88
27yo Uruguayan soccer player from top Uruguayan club Nacional (Montevideo) collapses during top-flight Copa Libertadores game at Brazilian club Sao Paolo FC (western hemisphere equivalent of the Champions League). He ended up dying a few days later.

This type of event used to be incredibly rare before 2020, unheard of in top-flight competition.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

27yo Uruguayan soccer player from top Uruguayan club Nacional (Montevideo) collapses during top-flight Copa Libertadores game at Brazilian club Sao Paolo FC (western hemisphere equivalent of the Champions League). He ended up dying a few days later.

This type of event used to be incredibly rare before 2020, unheard of in top-flight competition.
More likely, no one was cataloguing these deaths before Covid. This has been pointed out to you before, but as in the past, I expect you'll brush it aside because it doesn't further your agenda.
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Cal88 said:

More likely, no one was cataloguing these deaths before Covid. This has been pointed out to you before, but as in the past, I expect you'll brush it aside because it doesn't further your agenda.

Top-flight players collapsing untouched in the middle of a game and in the pattern seen in the video above (at the 10 second mark)or clutching their chest in pain was unheard of before 2020.

In the previous argument on the subject, I have posted several recent instances, all of which took place after 2020. Events that happened once or twice a decade before 2020 are now happening much more frequently..
Zippergate
"malinformation" - When something is true but the regime doesn't want the people to hear it.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

Top-flight players collapsing untouched in the middle of a game and in the pattern seen in the video above (at the 10 second mark)or clutching their chest in pain was unheard of before 2020.

In the previous argument on the subject, I have posted several recent instances, all of which took place after 2020. Events that happened once or twice a decade before 2020 are now happening much more frequently..
OK, I searched for "soccer players collapsing on the field" on Youtube and in just a few minutes, I found all of the following videos that predate Covid (at least 5 years old):

The first two on this one were head injuries. The fourth was already shown above. The third and fifth ones were cardiac arrests that hadn't been shown above.

There's three more collapsed players in this one (four actually, but one had already appeared in two of the videos above).

So, that's 10 players collapsing on the field without having had the Covid vaccine. Now that I've found 10, mostly in just 7-8 years, I hope that will dispel your wild assertions about cardiac arrests being almost unheard of pre Covid.
bear2034
How many professional players died from Covid-19?
oski003

Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

OK, I searched for "soccer players collapsing on the field" on Youtube and in just a few minutes, I found all of the following videos that predate Covid (at least 5 years old):

The first two on this one were head injuries. The fourth was already shown above. The third and fifth ones were cardiac arrests that hadn't been shown above.

There's three more collapsed players in this one (four actually, but one had already appeared in two of the videos above).

So, that's 10 players collapsing on the field without having had the Covid vaccine. Now that I've found 10, mostly in just 7-8 years, I hope that will dispel your wild assertions about cardiac arrests being almost unheard of pre Covid.

Why are you showing head injuries when that clearly is a different topic from this discussion?
movielover
Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

Len Bias.
Ted Agu.
???
Zippergate
And I'm sure there's more. If your point that sudden deaths on the field have always existed, fair enough. But if you searched such deaths in the Covid vaccine era, you'd find many, many more in a wide variety of professional AND youth sports.
oski003
movielover said:

Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

Len Bias.
Ted Agu.
???

Len bias was cocaine. Ted Agu was sickle cell.
Zippergate
Hank Gathers of a congenital heart defect, I think.
bearister
Athlete deaths during the COVID-19 vaccination campaign: contextualisation of online information | medRxiv

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2023.02.13.23285851v1

Sudden Cardiac Death in National Collegiate Athletic Association Athletes: A 20-Year Study | Circulation

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.123.065908

Reports of Sudden Deaths Among Athletes After COVID-19 Vax Are 'Misinformation' | tctmd.com

https://www.tctmd.com/news/reports-sudden-deaths-among-athletes-after-covid-19-vax-are-misinformation

No, athletes are not dying from Covid-19 vaccines. - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/28/technology/covid-vaccines-misinformation.html

CDC finds Covid vaccines not linked to sudden death in young people

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-finds-covid-vaccines-not-linked-sudden-death-young-people-rcna147188

Sudden 'deaths' of collapsing athletes: Following the coronavirus misinformation trail - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/01/how-falsehood-athletes-dying-covid-vaccines-spread/
Cal88

Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

You have in your video collection above:

-Miguel Garcia - 2010 Real Betis (La Liga)
-Miklos Feher - 2004 (hungarian player)
-random teen from Texas 9 years ago
-Abdelhak Nouri 2017 Ajax Youth team
-Antonio Puerta - 2007 Seville (La Liga)
-Patrick Ekeng - 2016 Romanian league

Last video:
-a head injury - not relevant to the topic
-Piermario Morosini - 2012 Serie B : this was a very big deal at the time, I remember that incident, even though it was in a minor league. They had a minute of silence before every Serie A and B game the week after.
-Patrick Ekeng - covered above
-Indian player snaps his neck in a somersault celebration - not relevant to the topic
-Phil O'Donnell 2007 Scottish PL
-Miklos Feher - covered above
-Several players struck by lightning - not relevant to the topic

Over the last 2 decades prior to the vax, 7 players. The fact that several compilation videos end up repeating the same players is an indication that these events were rare.

I can find 7 professional soccer players who died the last year alone.

ARTICLE: Three soccer players collapse on the pitch, on LIVE TV, within 1 week in March 2024, 13 in the past month, 35 in the past 4 months!

Pfizer & Moderna COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines have devastated athletes of all types.

None have suffered more collapses than soccer players.

There have been 3 collapses of international soccer players on the pitch, on live TV in the past week:

Mar.17, 2024 - Argentina: Estudiantes de la Plata midfielder, Javier Altamirano, suffered a seizure in a match against Boca Juniors on Sunday 17th March. The game was suspended. He is said to be stable.

Mar.16, 2024 - South Africa: Orlando Pirates midfielder, Makhehlene Makhaula, collapsed in a match against Hungry Lions on Saturday 16th March, "after complaining of chest pains and shortness of breath".

March 11, 2024 - Egypt: Modern Future FC forward, Ahmed Refaat, collapsed in a match against Ittihad on Monday 11th March. According to a statement from his club, Refaat's "heart stopped for more than an hour. He was in a coma but has awakened.
Zippergate
You don't look, you don't find.

From the FLCCC: "Dr. Jessica Rose has a Substack here about her paper being discussed tonight.
Here's a snippet
Quote:

"Despite the fact that there is a 1,714% increase in absolute count of autopsies in VAERS when comparing Influenza vaccine to COVID-19 injectable product reports, there is a 77.6% decrease in the rate of autopsy reporting in the context of deaths. This is quite a remarkable finding and begs the question: Why weren't more autopsies ordered in the context of individuals who died within temporal proximity to being administered a COVID-19 injectable product?"
Exactly! Why weren't more autopsies ordered?"
Zippergate
No need to ask if they were vaccinated. Mandates took care of that.

https://open.substack.com/pub/palexander/p/what-happened-to-the-us-navy-seals?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Regarding Navy Seal training: 'It adds that "attrition due to candidates dropping on request during weeks 1-3 of 1st Phase rose during 2021/2022 to 48 percent and 49 percent respectively from the historic average of 30 percent."

"'Three Marines have died at Parris Island since July, including two instructors at the South Carolina base, according to the Marine Corps. Two of the deaths occurred within days of each other last week.

The service said the causes of death are still under investigation -- including Staff Sgt. Courtland Bateswind, 27, who was found in his residence on July 5 -- and none of them occurred during combat or training. Sgt. Yliana Hernandez, 25, was found Friday and Cpl. Angel Acosta III, 25, was found Sept. 20, both in their residences.'"

Cal88
Big C
Zippergate said:

Hank Gathers of a congenital heart defect, I think.

What happened to Hank Gathers was, on Valentines Day of 1990 -- knowing he wasn't going to thrive in the NBA as a 6-7 power forward -- he invented a time machine to go to the future and check the stock market prices. But when he arrived in 2022, the Democrat Party wouldn't let him back in the time machine w/o a COVID shot... and a mask. When he got back to 1990, it looked really weird, him all of a sudden wearing a mask... and then a few weeks later he collapsed and died, first victim of the Moderna.

You can look it up.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

Why are you showing head injuries when that clearly is a different topic from this discussion?
That should be pretty obvious, even to you. I can't edit the head injuries out of the videos but I'm not going to ignore the true cardiac arrests that were there. I just counted the ones where the player collapsed spontaneously and didn't count the head injuries, collisions, lightning, etc.
Zippergate
Youtubing is the new basketball
cardiovascular and cancer.

https://www.aussie17.com/p/popular-youtube-influencer-astonished?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

"Popular YouTube influencer EONutrition recently posted a video expressing astonishment at the increasing number of fellow influencers who are suddenly passing away. As we find ourselves in 2024, the tragic trend of young, healthy individuals dying unexpectedly continues. The question many are asking is: why is this happening?
The video touched on the untimely death of several influencers, including the creator of the popular channel "Pretty Pastel Please." At just 30 years old, she succumbed to lymphocytic myocarditis, a heart condition previously considered rare. This pattern of sudden deaths doesn't stop there. Just a few weeks earlier, Farah El Khadi, a 36-year-old architect and influencer, died from cardiac arrest while on vacation. Similarly, viral TikTok influencer Dr. Tatiana Guluate, only 39, reportedly died from a brain aneurysm.
Tragically, Jessica Petway, another influencer, lost her life after a swift battle with cervical cancer, diagnosed merely a year ago. "
movielover
FatMan Scoop dies on stage, 53?
Zippergate
Ready to be repliconed? Me neither.

https://open.substack.com/pub/lionessofjudah/p/thousands-of-japanese-doctors-rise?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Thousands of Japanese doctors and university professors have risen up in protest against the government's rollout of Bill Gates's deadly new "vaccine" for Covid.
Experts argue that the vaccine, scheduled to be administered to Japanese citizens in October, poses identified risks.
They warn that it should not be used on the public and refuse to administer the dangerous shots to their patients.
The doctors highlight that the Replicon vaccine is a "self-amplifying mRNA" vaccine that has not been tested on humans before.
These experimental vaccines are being pushed by Microsoft founder Bill Gates.
Scientists around the world have been raising the alarm about the dangerous "self-amplifying mRNA" injections.
They express concerns about the vaccine's self-replicating function, which may lead to the production of large amounts of spike protein in recipients without a brake mechanism.
Additionally, there are worries about the transmission of vaccine components from recipients to others.
The group of doctors highlights vaccine-related deaths and health hazard certificates in Japan, with cases ranging from neuropathy and autoimmune diseases to cardiac diseases like myocarditis/pericarditis.
They argue that there is a disturbing trend of deaths directly linked to the vaccine, with recipients experiencing a gradual deterioration of health or even dying immediately after vaccination.
The doctors question why the government is proceeding with the use of the Replicon vaccine without confirming its safety.
Their concerns raise important questions about the potential risks associated with mRNA vaccines.
Doctors are pleading with the government for further investigation and transparency in vaccine development and administration.
bearister
I don't have the competency to challenge any of it…..but this is interesting:

Vaccine Hesitancy in Japan: From a Perspective on Medical Uncertainty and Trans-Scientific Theory - PMC

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9849825/
Zippergate
Not very, at least not in the context of the so-called Covid vaccines. The paper you cite talks about the need to increase the vaccination rate to reach herd immunity. Covid vaccines don't stop transmission. They don't even stop vaccinees from illness; the best that can be said about them at this is point is that they reduces serious illness and death. In short, they are a therapeutic. So the whole basis of the paper, reducing hesitancy to achieve herd immunity, is irrelevant.

Second, the paper highlights how the vaccine hesitant are uneducated and misinformed about vaccines which leads to their hesitancy. This may be true, but doctors who administer the Covid vaccines and treat the vaccine injured are not misinformed or uneducated and neither are researchers who write papers about them. The numerous articles and papers from Japan that have been presented here documenting the dangers of the so-called Covid vaccines are doctors and researchers, not the vaccine hesitant.

The truly misinformed are those who believe that all vaccines for all diseases provide sterilizing immunity, that all vaccines have been rigorously tested and monitored for side effects, and that in some cases vaccines actually increase disease severity (ADE, Pathogenic Priming, etc).
Zippergate
Yet another defector.
"weaponization of medical research itself"
"public health officials were intellectually dishonest, they lied to the American people"

But we can trust them.

movielover
Big Pharma ghost writes stories, bribes doctors, and then uses said pieces to spur sales.

Zippergate
Corrupt medical institutions, opioid edition

Think the opioid crisis was just an accident of history? Think again.

The AMA is completely trustworthy. You can trust that they will advocate for Big Pharma regardless of the cost to patients. Do no harm...to Big Pharma profits.

https://www.racket.news/p/how-the-opiate-conspiracy-widened?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

"Doctors and nurses are expected to keep up with medical science.
I read the monthly Emergency Medicine News, and I participate in hospital-based online and in-person trainings.

Some of this I do in a spirit of self-improvement. But I also need continuing medical education credits CMEs to stay licensed. How many credits, and on what topics, varies by medical specialty and from state to state. (The Federation of State Medical Boards has a summary page here.)
Everyone needs CME. We keep an eye out for it, and welcome it when it's from a respectable source. So, if the American Medical Association the epitome of button-down respectability has a CME program, that's got to be worth a listen, right?

Well, maybe not:
CME programs sponsored by the AMA about pain management were prepared by Purdue Pharma-paid physicians in 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. For much of this time, the OxyContin-maker was also lavishing millions of dollars upon the AMA and its associated AMA Foundation, while Purdue's President Richard Sackler was sitting on the AMA Foundation's board of directors. Even as late as 2016, Purdue was still one of only two "Platinum Level" donors to the AMA Foundation.
Key context: Most of this is happening years and years after Purdue had already pled guilty (in 2007) to fraud and intentional deception aimed at creating a world of recklessly liberal opioid prescribing. Purdue admitted it did that, cut the government a check for about 5 percent, and then, as we will see, doubled down on even more egregious fraud and deception some of that rolled out in these AMA courses.

What was the AMA, courtesy of opioid-funded marketing medical education, teaching us? Advil and Motrin are dangerous; opioids are safe.
Yet opioid manufacturers also wrote most of this FSMB booklet. (The Wall Street Journal reports Purdue's Dr. David Haddox was particularly active.) Companies including Cephalon, Endo and Purdue then paid the FSMB more than $250,000 to distribute 163,000 copies to physicians. For context, there are about 1 million licensed physicians nationwide so that's one booklet for every six physicians.
In fact, the FSMB was showered with more than $2 million in opioid cash over the next few years, while opioid manufacturer sales reps marched door to door, hand-delivering these booklets to doctors and nurse practitioners at primary care offices. The Mississippi lawsuit notes (paragraph 163, pg. 60) this was a powerful signal:
Quote:

Drug companies relied on FSMB guidelines to convey the message that "undertreatment of pain" would result in official discipline … doctors, who used to believe that they would be disciplined if their patients became addicted to opioids, were [now being] taught that they would be punished instead if they failed to prescribe opioids.
Opioid manufacturers found Responsible Opioid Prescribing so business-friendly that they had their sales reps bring it to thousands of pharmacists, too. The New York attorney general's lawsuit (paragraph 554, pg. 150) says the booklet:
Quote:

taught that behaviors such as "requesting drugs by name," "demanding or manipulative behavior," seeing more than one doctor to obtain opioids, and hoarding, were not signs of addiction but were all really signs of "pseudoaddiction."
Zippergate
Risk-benefit is a meaningless concept because all "vaccines" are "safe and effective". QED.
Line up to get your MPOX vaccines.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37363545/

"Concerns over cardiovascular manifestations associated with monkeypox immunization: a literature review"
"Results: Smallpox vaccines ACAM2000, JYNNEOS, and modified vaccinia Ankara have been used for monkeypox. ACAM2000 has been reported to have major cardiovascular adverse events such as myocarditis, dilated cardiomyopathy, and heart failure. Whereas JYNNEOS and modified vaccinia Ankara are associated with minor cardiovascular adverse events such as tachycardia, palpitation, electrocardiogram changes such as T wave inversion, and ST elevation."

-----------
https://open.substack.com/pub/palexander/p/shreshtha-et-als-review-shows-cardiovascular?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

"Because Monkeypox is largely a self-limited skin rash in immunocompetent individuals and easily treated with oral or intravenous tecovirimat, vaccination is a high-risk public health intervention and if widely applied in the Congo we can expect to see rising numbers heart failure and sudden death in vaccine recipients.''
movielover
First Page
Page 151 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.