Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

356,603 Views | 4606 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by bearister
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BP just being BP. This profits over public good mentally makes me despise Pfizer, especially since they don't really even development medicine. They excel at bringing them to market.

https://mol.im/a/10280959

They are on the CEO council though. Smart move, along with millions of dollars lobbying our lawmakers and government agencies.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/wsj-ceo-council-tesla-intel-reddit-pfizer

https://www.statnews.com/feature/prescription-politics/federal-full-data-set/
Big C
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

This must be part of the 0.000001 percent that 003 tells us is just waiting for better vaccines like Novavax before getting jabbed.

There are way more than .000001% who would get vaccinated if they had more than first time ever licensed mRNA and adenovirus vector vaccines to choose from.

Classy. You know as well as I do that anti-vax sentiment is largely political tribalism at this point and has nothing to do with your vaccine snobbery. You like to pretend like these nutjobs are few in numbers but they represent a meaningful demographic of people who fall for vaccine misinformation, just like you have demonstrated time and time again by posting false and misleading information - like about the Australian navy, among others.

Here's a recent article with the data to back it up.
Quote:

Recent polling shows that partisanship is now this single strongest identifying predictor of whether someone is vaccinated. Polling also shows that mistrust in official sources of information and exposure to misinformation, about both COVID-19 and the vaccines, run high among Republicans.

"An unvaccinated person is three times as likely to lean Republican as they are to lean Democrat," says Liz Hamel, vice president of public opinion and survey research at the Kaiser Family Foundation, a nonpartisan health policy think tank that tracks attitudes toward vaccination. Political affiliation is now the strongest indicator of whether someone is vaccinated, she says: "If I wanted to guess if somebody was vaccinated or not and I could only know one thing about them, I would probably ask what their party affiliation is."

There are thousands of people who would take a more traditional covid vaccine that will not take the mRNA covid vaccine. There are thousands of people who are disgruntled by having to take the mRNA covid vaccine because a more traditional vaccine is not available. If the mRNA vaccines had a better safety profile, there would be less people in these groups. I never said that there weren't anti-vaxxers involved here, because clearly there are. Please try not to be so dumb or emotional to think this is a black and white issue.

Yeah, the anti-vaxxers did their own research. Ya gotta respect that! Oops, another one just croaked...
oski003
calpoly said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

This must be part of the 0.000001 percent that 003 tells us is just waiting for better vaccines like Novavax before getting jabbed.

There are way more than .000001% who would get vaccinated if they had more than first time ever licensed mRNA and adenovirus vector vaccines to choose from.

Classy. You know as well as I do that anti-vax sentiment is largely political tribalism at this point and has nothing to do with your vaccine snobbery. You like to pretend like these nutjobs are few in numbers but they represent a meaningful demographic of people who fall for vaccine misinformation, just like you have demonstrated time and time again by posting false and misleading information - like about the Australian navy, among others.

Quote:

Recent polling shows that partisanship is now this single strongest identifying predictor of whether someone is vaccinated. Polling also shows that mistrust in official sources of information and exposure to misinformation, about both COVID-19 and the vaccines, run high among Republicans.

"An unvaccinated person is three times as likely to lean Republican as they are to lean Democrat," says Liz Hamel, vice president of public opinion and survey research at the Kaiser Family Foundation, a nonpartisan health policy think tank that tracks attitudes toward vaccination. Political affiliation is now the strongest indicator of whether someone is vaccinated, she says: "If I wanted to guess if somebody was vaccinated or not and I could only know one thing about them, I would probably ask what their party affiliation is."

There are thousands of people who would take a more traditional covid vaccine that will not take the mRNA covid vaccine. There are thousands of people who are disgruntled by having to take the mRNA covid vaccine because a more traditional vaccine is not available. If the mRNA vaccines had a better safety profile, there would be less people in these groups. I never said that there weren't anti-vaxxers involved here, because clearly there are. Please try not to be so dumb or emotional to think this is a black and white issue.
But there are TENS of MILLIONS of people that have not been vaccinated. So you are really agreeing with Unit2sucks! If only thousands of people in this nation did not get vaccinated then we would be in much better shape.

To be clear, using 100 million as a baseline of people who won't get vaccinated, USucks .000001% figure puts us at 1 person who would get vaccinated if a safe alternative is available. That is clearly not in the ballpark of being correct, and he is just being an *******.

We have no way of knowing how many more people would be vaccinated if the government was more honest regarding and provided safer vaccines because that simply didn't happen and this type of information is censored by the media. It could be tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe a couple million, doubtful much more.

Clearly, the government's strategy is to mandate vaccination as opposed to offering a safer alternative. The government's strategy is also to not discuss alternative vaccines unless they are licensed and available, which makes sense.

Please note that I had been largely silent on this issue until the delays imposed by the FDA effectively took Inovio out of advancing their vaccine. These same delays (forcing a US P3 delayed by a requirement to use a commercial batch from a new factory after getting moved out of their contract supplier to make way for jj and after they were showing good results already from a full UK p3, as well as using the defense act to locate their manufacturing supplies to pfizer) effectively killed Novavax in the USA as well.
sycasey
calpoly said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

But there are TENS of MILLIONS of people that have not been vaccinated. So you are really agreeing with Unit2sucks! If only thousands of people in this nation did not get vaccinated then we would be in much better shape.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

calpoly said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

To be clear, using 100 million as a baseline of people who won't get vaccinated, USucks .000001% figure puts us at 1 person who would get vaccinated if a safe alternative is available. That is clearly not in the ballpark of being correct, and he is just being an *******.
LOL more hysterics from 003. It wasn't long ago you told us that only a minuscule fraction of the unvaxxed were of the misinformed anti-vaxxer variety. I guess when you make up as much vaccine misinformation as you do, you have trouble keeping it all straight.

oski00 said:

Maybe after you get boosted for the 8th time, you will realize that spreading the virus is not a game to 99.9999% of people who don't want an mRNA vaccine. Maybe you will also understand what an anti-vaxxer actually is.
Maybe calling me an ahole a few more times will suddenly make your hysterical anti-vaxxer misinformation come true. Or perhaps you will wise up and realize no one here is falling for your garbage and you need to go sell it somewhere a little more receptive to your misinformation. You might have a better shot at convincing people to make poor personal health decisions.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

LOL more hysterics from 003. It wasn't long ago you told us that only a minuscule fraction of the unvaxxed were of the misinformed anti-vaxxer variety. I guess when you make up as much vaccine misinformation as you do, you have trouble keeping it all straight.

oski00 said:

Maybe after you get boosted for the 8th time, you will realize that spreading the virus is not a game to 99.9999% of people who don't want an mRNA vaccine. Maybe you will also understand what an anti-vaxxer actually is.
Maybe calling me an ahole a few more times will suddenly make your hysterical anti-vaxxer misinformation come true. Or perhaps you will wise up and realize no one here is falling for your garbage and you need to go sell it somewhere a little more receptive to your misinformation. You might have a better shot at convincing people to make poor personal health decisions.

I never said that only a minuscule fraction of the unvaxxed were of the misinformed anti-vaxxer variety.

A campaign of both good and misinformation and mandatory vaccinations have converted many unvaxxed to vaxxed, but I never said that the amount of anti-vaxxers in this country was a miniscule minority of the unvaxxed. Rather, I said there are many unvaxxed who are not anti-vaxxers, which is a nuance that you will either never understand or admit. I believe it is the latter.
bearister
"People in counties that voted for Donald Trump are nearly three times more likely to die from Covid-19 than those who live in counties that voted for Joe Biden, according to a new study by National Public Radio….

The study also found that counties that voted for Trump by an even higher percentage had lower vaccination rates and higher Covid-19 death rates.…

Republicans have been found to be more likely to believe misinformation about Covid and vaccines. According to KFF, 94% of Republicans think one or more false statements about Covid and vaccines might be true, and 46% believe four or more statements might be true. Only 14% of Democrats believe four or more false statements about the virus….

The most widely believed false statement is that the government is exaggerating the number of Covid deaths.

According to Johns Hopkins University, more than 788,000 people have died of Covid in the US."

New York City sets Covid vaccine mandate for all private employers

The most widely believed false statement is that the government is exaggerating the number of Covid deaths.

According to Johns Hopkins University, more than 788,000 people have died of Covid in the US."

People in counties that voted Trump more likely to die from Covid

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/07/trump-voters-counties-more-likely-die-covid-study?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

calpoly said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Quote:

oski00 said:

I never said that only a minuscule fraction of the unvaxxed were of the misinformed anti-vaxxer variety.

A campaign of both good and misinformation and mandatory vaccinations have converted many unvaxxed to vaxxed, but I never said that the amount of anti-vaxxers in this country was a miniscule minority of the unvaxxed. Rather, I said there are many unvaxxed who are not anti-vaxxers, which is a nuance that you will either never understand or admit. I believe it is the latter.

We can all read what you said. We can also see that many unvaxxed are "over" COVID. You are part of a very small group (far less than 99.9999%) who consider COVID to be a serious problem, who desire a vaccine and who believe that other yet unapproved vaccines in development will be sufficient where the existing mRNA vaccines are not. You are so deep in your hysterical bubble that you can't see that, but the rest of us can. Look at any of the data out there, such as the data I posted last night, and you would understand that.

This is far more representative of the unvaxxed than you are:

oski003
I wonder if Pfizer silently co-authored the Politico hit piece on Novavax. Regardless, Europe looks posed to approve them next week.

As Europe strives to fully vaccinate its population amid the variant threat, Novavax's COVID-19 vaccine, based on traditional vaccine technology, could soon receive authorization in Europe, Marco Cavaleri, head of the Vaccines Task Force of the European Medicines Agency reportedly told the press.

While reaffirming the effectiveness of the vaccines that are currently authorized for use, the EMA official reportedly said Novavax may have more takers from among anti-vaxxers, who are skeptical about mRNA vaccines.

Cavaleri said the agency will likely give the nod to Novavax' vaccine by next week.

"The data speaks of an efficacy of around 90% and are in any case solid. I believe that the vaccine can get approval by mid-December," Cavaleri reportedly said. The safety and quality of manufacturing aligns with the standards met by the EMA.

Fauci comments on the matter: Moderna!

Unit2 comments on the matter: the head of EMA is wrong. They are all anti-vaxxers!

The pressure of everyone else approving Novavax will likely lead to the USA doing so. India said they'd approve Novavax but were concerned that the USA, it's home country has not done so.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2 comments on the matter: the head of EMA is wrong. They are all anti-vaxxers!

This is just more hysterical lies from you. Show me one negative thing I've said about Novavax.

As I've said time and time again I support safe and effective vaccines and hope we can add Novavax and others to the list. If Novavax can be part of a new push to help convince more vaccine hesitant individuals to get vaccinated, we will all be better off. If it's either safer or more effective than the existing mRNA vaccines, then it will find success in the marketplace, assuming that they can produce and distribute it, etc. Let's not pretend that it will convert 99.999% or anywhere close to that in America. No one besides you has made that sort of ridiculous claim because we see reality - the vast majority of anti-vaxxers believe false and misleading information about COVID and about vaccines. They will believe false and misleading information about Novavax and other future vaccines as well.

I've no quarrel with your desire for there to be more safe and effective vaccines, my issue with you regarding vaccines is that you are constantly presenting dangerous, false and misleading information and you do so knowingly and purposefully in order to support your agenda. It's all out there for everyone to see.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

This is just more hysterical lies from you. Show me one negative thing I've said about Novavax.

As I've said time and time again I support safe and effective vaccines and hope we can add Novavax and others to the list. If Novavax can be part of a new push to help convince more vaccine hesitant individuals to get vaccinated, we will all be better off. If it's either safer or more effective than the existing mRNA vaccines, then it will find success in the marketplace, assuming that they can produce and distribute it, etc. Let's not pretend that it will convert 99.999% or anywhere close to that in America. No one besides you has made that sort of ridiculous claim because we see reality - the vast majority of anti-vaxxers believe false and misleading information about COVID and about vaccines. They will believe false and misleading information about Novavax and other future vaccines as well.

I've no quarrel with your desire for there to be more safe and effective vaccines, my issue with you regarding vaccines is that you are constantly presenting dangerous, false and misleading information and you do so knowingly and purposefully in order to support your agenda. It's all out there for everyone to see.

Nobody has made the claim that a more traditional vaccine would convince 99+% of those who would not take mRNA vaccines to get vaccinated. You, on the other hand, just said that 99%+ of unvaccinated would not be swayed by a more traditional vaccine. The head expert of the EMA just effectively shut you down. You are so self-righteous it is adorable.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Nobody has made the claim that a more traditional vaccine would convince 99+% of those who would not take mRNA vaccines to get vaccinated. You, on the other hand, just said that 99%+ of unvaccinated would not be swayed by a more traditional vaccine. The head expert of the EMA just effectively shut you down. You are so self-righteous it is adorable.
More lies from you. If anyone is self-righteous it's the person who believes that the vast majority of vaccine hesitant in the US are genuinely concerned about COVID but just haven't quite found the right vaccine for them.

Some percentage of vaccine hesitant will be swayed by a more traditional vaccine, assuming it's safe and effective. We all know that number is far less than 99.9999%. The head of the EMA (who isn't speaking whatsoever to America's largely political driven anti-vax crisis) isn't pretending like that's the case but in your hysterics you are unable to process this information.

I'm just here to combat your torrent of dangerous, false and misleading anti-vax information.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

More lies from you. If anyone is self-righteous it's the person who believes that the vast majority of vaccine hesitant in the US are genuinely concerned about COVID but just haven't quite found the right vaccine for them.

Some percentage of vaccine hesitant will be swayed by a more traditional vaccine, assuming it's safe and effective. We all know that number is far less than 99.9999%. The head of the EMA (who isn't speaking whatsoever to America's largely political driven anti-vax crisis) isn't pretending like that's the case but in your hysterics you are unable to process this information.

I'm just here to combat your torrent of dangerous, false and misleading anti-vax information.

It sounds like you are just arguing with yourself and spouting pompous talking points. I am not sure how what you just posted has anything to do with what I just said. Toodles.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

It sounds like you are just arguing with yourself and spouting pompous talking points. I am not sure how what you just posted has anything to do with what I just said. Toodles.
I wish that this meant you would stop posting misinformation in this thread and others, but we all know that will never stop.
bearister
"Americans' interest in vaccines rebounded with the blast of attention to the Omicron variant, Axios health care editor Tina Reed writes.

The CDC's seven-day average for vaccinations in the U.S. reached 1.8 million yesterday, up from 1.3 million a month ago." Axios

Axios-Ipsos poll: Americans shrug off Omicron - Axios

https://www.axios.com/axios-ipsos-poll-omicron-response-597db195-24e6-4649-9e30-bf4c052a17a9.html

" A majority of Americans are willing to wear masks indoors in public at all times in response to Omicron. But naturally, that hides huge partisan differences: 82% of Democrats are willing to do so, but just 38% of Republicans are."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
This is not their Covid Vaccine but just another example of Moderna's unethical behavior. I wonder if they will actually get in trouble for promoting slanted scientific data. These misleading results were published today.

Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

This is not their Covid Vaccine but just another example of Moderna's unethical behavior. I wonder if they will actually get in trouble for promoting slanted scientific data. These misleading results were published today.

Maybe it has something to do with the y axis on the top two graphs being labeled HAI titer and the y axis on the lower two graphs being labeled GMFR. I don't know what those terms mean but they could easily have very different values, hence the need for differing y axis numbering.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

Since June of this Year, 150,000 unvaccinated Americans have died from Covid.
Just think about that for a moment.

Do you really believe that these people needed MORE TIME to do their research about the mRNA vaccines?
Do you really believe that they had the intelligence and scientific understanding of how mRNA vaccines work?

How many of these 150,000 people were aware that the polio vaccine required a series of 4 shots?
How many of these 150,000 deaths were people who were waiting for a more traditional vaccine?
How many of these 150,000 people were aware that the JNJ vaccine is based on the more traditional adenoviral vector approach?

Let's be honest.
It's December of 2021.

If you still havent been vaccinated for Covid, nothing is going to get you vaccinated.
You're in the anti-vaxxer category.

oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

Maybe it has something to do with the y axis on the top two graphs being labeled HAI titer and the y axis on the lower two graphs being labeled GMFR. I don't know what those terms mean but they could easily have very different values, hence the need for differing y axis numbering.

There is nothing wrong with the actual y axis numbering and, yes, the values on the top and bottom are different.

That is not what is misleading on this graph. It is the placement of the graphs themselves and the yellow comparison line.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Do you really believe that these people needed MORE TIME to do their research about the mRNA vaccines?
Do you really believe that they had the intelligence and scientific understanding of how mRNA vaccines work?

How many of these 150,000 people were aware that the polio vaccine required a series of 4 shots?
How many of these 150,000 deaths were people who were waiting for a more traditional vaccine?

I have never argued against vaccination, especially for those 30+. Anyways, to answer your point and sycaseys earlier point about other diseases needing a series of vaccinations, those are a different vaccine tech against a different family of viruses. I don't believe that mRNA will ever provide lasting immunity against covid 19. It will be more like the flu shot.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

I have never argued against vaccination, especially for those 30+. Anyways, to answer your point and sycaseys earlier point about other diseases needing a series of vaccinations, those are a different vaccine tech against a different family of viruses. I don't believe that mRNA will ever provide lasting immunity against covid 19. It will be more like the flu shot.

The JNJ shot which has used the more traditional adenoviral vector approach hasnt shown much efficacy after 6 months. In fact, studies have shown that efficacy against serious illness drops off to 13%.
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

The JNJ shot which has used the more traditional adenoviral vector approach hasnt shown much efficacy after 6 months. In fact, studies have shown that efficacy against serious illness drops off to 13%.

Anyone who tells you the Adenovirus vaccine is traditional (hello Fauci, CDC, Biden) is a liar. There is nothing traditional about it. It is a genetically engineered DNA vaccine that enters your cell through a a billion dead cold virus particles. JnJ's dose is enormous because they are attempting a one dose vaccine. It is also not a good two shot vaccine because your body starts to reject the cold virus on the second administration. It is actually a good booster for the mRNA vaccines because DNA tech produces better t cells than mRNA tech.

There is a reason I was fairly quiet for the six months of mRNA eua. It was understood that vaccines were needed quickly and mRNA was an excellent stop gap. Boosting with mRNA is stupid but necessary because we have nothing else.
DiabloWags
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Anyone who tells you the Adenovirus vaccine is traditional (hello Fauci, CDC, Biden) is a liar. There is nothing traditional about it. It is a genetically engineered DNA vaccine that enters your cell through a a billion dead cold virus particles. JnJ's dose is enormous because they are attempting a one dose vaccine. It is also not a good two shot vaccine because your body starts to reject the cold virus on the second administration. It is actually a good booster for the mRNA vaccines because DNA tech produces better t cells than mRNA tech.

There is a reason I was fairly quiet for the six months of mRNA eua. It was understood that vaccines were needed quickly and mRNA was an excellent stop gap. Boosting with mRNA is stupid but necessary because we have nothing else.
I never claimed that the JNJ vaccine is not genetically engineered.
My point is that it was not novel, like mRNA.
HIV, Ebola, influenza, etc.

Enjoy your Weekend!
oski003
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

I never claimed that the JNJ vaccine is not genetically engineered.
My point is that it was not novel, like mRNA.
HIV, Ebola, influenza, etc.

Enjoy your Weekend!

Just to be clear, JnJ's vaccine is the first adenovirus vaccine that has ever been licensed in the United States. I believe its only authorized use in the entire world has been to combat Ebola in Africa.

Have a nice weekend as well.
sycasey
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

Will anything provide truly "lasting" immunity against COVID-19? Doesn't that seem unlikely given the profile of this virus, how quickly it spreads and mutates and how similar it is to cold/flu viruses?

If it becomes an annual flu shot that sounds fine to me.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

LOL at the bolded.
oski003
Malaysians are going to freak out. Very hard convince people getting boosted when their health minister just died from booster dose.

https://thecovidworld.com/chai-koh-meow-malaysia-health-ministry-official-dies-8-days-after-receiving-pfizer-booster-shot-moh-urges-public-not-to-speculate/
sycasey
oski003 said:

Malaysians are going to freak out. Very hard convince people getting boosted when their health minister just died from booster dose.

https://thecovidworld.com/chai-koh-meow-malaysia-health-ministry-official-dies-8-days-after-receiving-pfizer-booster-shot-moh-urges-public-not-to-speculate/
Where does this article say that he died from the booster dose?
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

You can read the article and make your own conclusion.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

- George Orwell
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

More dangerous and misleading misinformation from our resident anti vaxxer. He's quoting a known anti-vaxxer website that peddles in misinformation, par for the course for 003.

There is other info out there that says he died of heart disease. This information came out weeks ago and Malaysians aren't engaging in the sort of hysterics that 003 is and that he hopes to see from others. The last thing 003 would want people to know is the truth so he posts this sort of speculative garbage.

Quote:

Health director-general Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said based on the post-mortem report, Dr Chai died from hemopericardium due to coronary artery disease and myocardial infarction

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/11/26/health-ministry-officer-died-from-heart-failure-not-covid-19-vaccine-says-dr-noor-hisham
Big C

Because I can't get enough of the mRNA vaccines, I went to my appt. at Kaiser yesterday morning, where they offered me a choice of shots! As my first two jabs were Pfizer, I thought I'd try the Moderna for my booster. You know, sort of like when you go wine tasting. Yowza, talk about a strong finish: My shoulder started hurting about six hours later, reaching its zenith last night and this morning. Orders of magnitude worse than any other shot I'd ever had...

... so it must be working, right? Actually, I'm paralyzed now and my kid is typing this for me. Haha, just kidding. My shoulder started to get better over the course of the day. Should be back to normal by tomorrow. No other reaction.

I asked the injection nurse if I'd be able to play concerto violin by this next Monday and she said "after four days, sure why not", which is really cool, because I've never even played the violin in my life. I tell you, these mRNA vaccines are so amazing!! (rim shot, can i get a rim shot please?)
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

More dangerous and misleading misinformation from our resident anti vaxxer. He's quoting a known anti-vaxxer website that peddles in misinformation, par for the course for 003.

There is other info out there that says he died of heart disease. This information came out weeks ago and Malaysians aren't engaging in the sort of hysterics that 003 is and that he hopes to see from others. The last thing 003 would want people to know is the truth so he posts this sort of speculative garbage.

Quote:

Health director-general Tan Sri Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah said based on the post-mortem report, Dr Chai died from hemopericardium due to coronary artery disease and myocardial infarction

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/11/26/health-ministry-officer-died-from-heart-failure-not-covid-19-vaccine-says-dr-noor-hisham

What sort of hysterics am I engaging in that Malaysians aren't? That's simply an idiot illogical statement. Clearly, I got the information somewhere.

Despite their seemingly healthy 58 year old senior health official dying of a heart attack 8 days after his booster, the Malaysian Ministry of Health issued a statement to inform citizens that the Pfizer vaccine has not been known to cause any deaths in Malaysia.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/covid19-moh-inform-public-if-any-death-linked-vaccine-says-khairy
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Quote:

Furthermore,

Heart failure cannot happen suddenly in a short period of time unless there's either drug induced or viral infection that causes acute cardiac damage. Other causes are likely chronic, like chronic uncontrolled hypertension. That person was described as heathy previously.
oski003
By the way, FDA said 55 years was too fast. Is asking court for 20 more years to reveal approval data. Wants to move the end date from 2076 to 2096. It takes about 75 days to review data and 75 years to make the data available to the public. I believe they want to make sure everyone involved in the approval process (perhaps even almost everyone vaccinated) is dead, so to avoid scrutiny and liability.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

Quote:

What sort of hysterics am I engaging in that Malaysians aren't? That's simply an idiot illogical statement. Clearly, I got the information somewhere.

Despite their seemingly healthy 58 year old senior health official dying of a heart attack 8 days after his booster, the Malaysian Ministry of Health issued a statement to inform citizens that the Pfizer vaccine has not been known to cause any deaths in Malaysia.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/covid19-moh-inform-public-if-any-death-linked-vaccine-says-khairy

You are engaging in your typical anti-vaxxer hysterics by linking to a website dedicated to vaccine misinformation which speculated with no medical basis that someone died from a vaccine. This is no different from people saying that there is a lot of controversy around the 2020 election because Trump said there was. You know exactly what you are doing and don't care about the truth whatsoever.

You are probably just scrambling to discredit the vaccines because over 5 million kids under 11 have had their first doses (2m+ have had second doses) and there haven't been any reports of serious adverse effects. It appears that the reactions of kids are milder than with the teens, which is as you'd expect with smaller doses.

Great news for the world but bad news for 003's dangerous agenda.

oski003 said:

Furthermore,

Heart failure cannot happen suddenly in a short period of time unless there's either drug induced or viral infection that causes acute cardiac damage. Other causes are likely chronic, like chronic uncontrolled hypertension. That person was described as heathy previously.

Ridiculous assertion. Heart disease is the biggest killer year after year. Who cares how an anti-vaxxer misinformation website described the guy, you know nothing about his medical history or condition. You are just shameless and will take any anti-vaxxer statement at 100% face value because it serves your agenda. The vaccines aren't a guarantee of future health. If I stub my toe a week after the vaccine should I submit a VAERS report? You would love to see the numbers go up so you can fear monger.
First Page Last Page
Page 39 of 132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.