Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

356,695 Views | 4606 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by bearister
GivemTheAxe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GivemTheAxe said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

GivemTheAxe said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I guess oski003 hasn't gotten around to it yet, but there is a new paper in JAMA Cardiology analyzing the presence of myocarditis in Big Ten athletes who tested positive for COVID. Given his deep concerns around myocarditis, I assume he would find this of interest.

From the paper:
Quote:

In this study of aggregate data from 13 Big Ten Universities, 1597 athletes who tested positive by polymerase chain reaction for SARS-CoV-2 underwent comprehensive cardiac evaluation including ECG, echocardiogram, troponin, and CMR imaging. Of these, 2.3% had either clinical or subclinical myocarditis that restricted them from training and competitive play. Allowing for potential differences in CMR performance and distributional characteristics yielded an estimated prevalence of myocarditis of 2.1% (95% CI, 1.1%-4.4%).

At present, we do not know the natural history or the short- and long-term implications to an athlete with COVID-19 clinical or subclinical myocarditis.

I advocate athletes taking precautions to not get covid. I am not surprised you miss the point and are taking potshots at me.
You mean like taking vaccines?

One last ditch approach the Biden-Harris administration can try ( modifying the concept of another poster) is to have the CDC announce it is giving vaccine priority to Blacks and Hispanics in Red States.
Then have a staged opposition to that order by individual doctors saying "hell no. In violation to that order we are going to give vaccinations to every person, first come first served regardless of race or ethnicity." "Get your shot and 'stick it to Biden' "

That ploy is just dumb enough to work.

LOL, worth a try.
I know Trump said this once, but if actually went on a barnstorming tour, telling all his supporters that he got vaccinated and he recommends they do, too, it would probably mean MILLIONS more would get the jab. He could even remind them that Operation Warp Speed started on his watch. Why he wouldn't want to do this, even just to try and rehabilitate his reputation, is beyond me. But hey...

? I don't know if Trump took the vaccine but otherwise, he's said all those things

It was reported by reputable sources shortly after Biden's inauguration that our former "Fearless Leader" and his current wife received their vaccinations surreptitiously before leaving office.

I want surprised when he kept his his information quiet from his loyal followers. Here he was as usual "looking out for Number 1" and putting his followers at risk for their lives by keeping from them information that could save their lives (I.e. "take the dam* vaccination").
BearForce2
GivemTheAxe said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

GivemTheAxe said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I guess oski003 hasn't gotten around to it yet, but there is a new paper in JAMA Cardiology analyzing the presence of myocarditis in Big Ten athletes who tested positive for COVID. Given his deep concerns around myocarditis, I assume he would find this of interest.

From the paper:
Quote:

In this study of aggregate data from 13 Big Ten Universities, 1597 athletes who tested positive by polymerase chain reaction for SARS-CoV-2 underwent comprehensive cardiac evaluation including ECG, echocardiogram, troponin, and CMR imaging. Of these, 2.3% had either clinical or subclinical myocarditis that restricted them from training and competitive play. Allowing for potential differences in CMR performance and distributional characteristics yielded an estimated prevalence of myocarditis of 2.1% (95% CI, 1.1%-4.4%).

At present, we do not know the natural history or the short- and long-term implications to an athlete with COVID-19 clinical or subclinical myocarditis.

I advocate athletes taking precautions to not get covid. I am not surprised you miss the point and are taking potshots at me.

One last ditch approach the Biden-Harris administration can try ( modifying the concept of another poster) is to have the CDC announce it is giving vaccine priority to Blacks and Hispanics in Red States.
Then have a staged opposition to that order by individual doctors saying "hell no. In violation to that order we are going to give vaccinations to every person, first come first served regardless of race or ethnicity." "Get your shot and 'stick it to Biden' "

LOL, worth a try.
I know Trump said this once, but if actually went on a barnstorming tour, telling all his supporters that he got vaccinated and he recommends they do, too, it would probably mean MILLIONS more would get the jab. He could even remind them that Operation Warp Speed started on his watch. Why he wouldn't want to do this, even just to try and rehabilitate his reputation, is beyond me. But hey...

? I don't know if Trump took the vaccine but otherwise, he's said all those things

It was reported by reputable sources shortly after Biden's inauguration that our former "Fearless Leader" and his current wife received their vaccinations surreptitiously before leaving office.

I want surprised when he kept his his information quiet from his loyal followers. Here he was as usual "looking out for Number 1" and putting his followers at risk for their lives by keeping from them information that could save their lives (I.e. "take the dam* vaccination").

But he did recommend publicly to take the vaccine. Which Donald Trump are you referring to? I think you've been duped by the media for a long time, but now you know.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Big C
BearForce2 said:

GivemTheAxe said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

GivemTheAxe said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

From the paper:
Quote:

LOL, worth a try.

But he did recommend publicly to take the vaccine. Which Donald Trump are you referring to? I think you've been duped by the media for a long time, but now you know.

Trump did once recommend publicly to take the vaccine. . If he did it again, now when the vaccine is easy to get and many of his supporters might be on the fence, it would save lives and help bury COVID in America.
BearForce2
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

GivemTheAxe said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

GivemTheAxe said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

From the paper:
Quote:

LOL, worth a try.

Trump did once recommend publicly to take the vaccine. . If he did it again, now when the vaccine is easy to get and many of his supporters might be on the fence, it would save lives and help bury COVID in America.
You may be giving Trump too much credit here, there were 74 million plus who voted for him, many already got the vaccine while some are hesitant. We can argue about a president's role in one's personal health decision making process regarding a vaccine that's not FDA approved and that CDC employees are hesitant to take. But the idea that there are those who are holding out but would be convinced if Trump recommended it again even though they already know he was the one that led the effort to bring the vaccine to the masses in record time in the first place is some good old fashioned left wing nonsense.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Big C
BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

GivemTheAxe said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

GivemTheAxe said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

From the paper:
Quote:

LOL, worth a try.

You may be giving Trump too much credit here, there were 74 million plus who voted for him, many already got the vaccine while some are hesitant. We can argue about a president's role in one's personal health decision making process regarding a vaccine that's not FDA approved and that CDC employees are hesitant to take. But the idea that there are those who are holding out but would be convinced if Trump recommended it again even though they already know he was the one that led the effort to bring the vaccine to the masses in record time in the first place is some good old fashioned left wing nonsense.

It'd take him a couple of hours or less to make a PSA that would convince some people to get vaccinated (not sure how many, but I bet a million or so... WAG). Why not? 600,000 Americans dead; let's not get to 700,000 (or even 650,000).
sycasey
The issue with Trump is that he also said so much insane stuff (like about drinking bleach, etc.) that it's too easy to tune him out when he finally says something responsible. That goes for people who love him and who hate him.
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

The issue with Trump is that he also said so much insane stuff (like about drinking bleach, etc.) that it's too easy to tune him out when he finally says something responsible. That goes for people who love him and who hate him.
Yeah, qanon dips-hits would say that it's a body double or deep fake and that until JFK Jr. re-emerges and declares that he invented the vaccine, they should be avoided, More than half of the republican party is caught up in this nonsense.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailynews.com/2021/06/04/covid-vaccine-lottery-3-la-county-residents-2-from-oc-win-50000/amp/

I should have waited two months and been eligible for the $50,000 lottery incentive.

You are eligible so waiting wouldn't have made a difference. You could still win, there are plenty of prizes left.

On a second read, correct, I would have gotten only $50 and everyone vaccinated is eligible for 50k. I may have to get a booster in Washington, so I can get some free sticky icky.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/washington/articles/2021-06-07/washington-marijuana-stores-can-offer-joints-for-vaccines
BearForce2
sycasey said:

ABC News had to say Trump's Wuhan lab theory may be right and it hurt them so bad to admit it. Now they focus their attention on a 80 year old man who is able to lie and flip flop positions convincingly but for some reason or other, the left defends and glorifies him.
oski003
Moderna and Pfizer do not want to do a true efficacy test against the South Africa variant although they claim to neutralize it in a petri dish. They pull out of fully funded $130 million dollar funded trial while BARDA refuses to fund other developers.

"Some of the trial organizers, however, suspect business considerations factor in, too: Both companies may be wary that new data would complicate getting full approval for their vaccines from regulatory agencies"

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/06/landmark-trial-test-mrna-vaccines-against-covid-19-africa-can-t-get-coveted-shots
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

ABC News had to say Trump's Wuhan lab theory may be right and it hurt them so bad to admit it. Now they focus their attention on a 80 year old man who is able to lie and flip flop positions convincingly but for some reason or other, the left defends and glorifies him.
Yes, Trump offered up this theory after first praising the Chinese government for its COVID response, then downplaying the severity of the disease and insisting it was no big deal, then suggesting bad remedies like hydroxychloroquine and bleach (!) to deal with the disease.

It's no surprise people didn't want to believe his Wuhan lab theory in view of all this.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Yes, Trump offered up this theory after first praising the Chinese government for its COVID response, then downplaying the severity of the disease and insisting it was no big deal, then suggesting bad remedies like hydroxychloroquine and bleach (!) to deal with the disease.

It's no surprise people didn't want to believe his Wuhan lab theory in view of all this.

If you were one of them, then I'm glad you survived, how did it taste?
BearForce2
GivemTheAxe said:

OK I am back. I tried to stay away but could not keep it up.
Just read on Politico that the UC's and the CSU's are going to require students who want to come back in the Fall to have received COVID vaccines (with limited exceptions for religious reasons).

Luckily there should be plenty of time for all returning students to get those vaccines since the rate of vaccinations has been dropping in part due to resistance from anti-vaxers.

Go Bears!
But first get your shots.

If every fan has there shots by the beginning of football season, it becomes a lot less risky for the fans who attend.

Let's be honest here, you posted a political statement on a football board. I'm guilty of it as well.
GivemTheAxe
BearForce2 said:

GivemTheAxe said:

OK I am back. I tried to stay away but could not keep it up.
Just read on Politico that the UC's and the CSU's are going to require students who want to come back in the Fall to have received COVID vaccines (with limited exceptions for religious reasons).

Luckily there should be plenty of time for all returning students to get those vaccines since the rate of vaccinations has been dropping in part due to resistance from anti-vaxers.

Go Bears!
But first get your shots.

If every fan has there shots by the beginning of football season, it becomes a lot less risky for the fans who attend.

Let's be honest here, you posted a political statement on a football board. I'm guilty of it as well.

I am confused. Was your post directed at me????
Unit2Sucks
Preprint study of myocarditis in COVID patients. This is just a study of a small group of patients with COVID myocarditis to better understand the symptoms, clinical course, etc., not to assess the risk that a COVID patient will develop myocarditis.

Quote:

Background: COVID-19 myocarditis is becoming increasingly appreciated as a complication of COVID-19. There are significant hurdles to formal diagnosis with endomyocardial biopsy or cardiac MRI whether by resource limitations, patient instability, or isolation precautions. Therefore, further exploratory analysis is needed to clinically define the characteristics and spectrum of severity of COVID-19 myocarditis.

Objectives: The aim of this study was to describe the clinical course, echocardiographic, and laboratory testing across suspected fulminant and non-fulminant clinically defined COVID-19 myocarditis. Methods: In a cross-sectional observational study of 19 patients with clinically defined COVID-19 myocarditis, we report presenting symptoms, clinical course, laboratory findings, and echocardiographic results stratified by non-fulminant and fulminant myocarditis. Student t-test and univariate logistic regression are used to compare laboratory findings across fulminant and non-fulminant cases. Findings: Among 19 patients, there was no prior history of coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, or heart failure; 21.1% of patients died; and 78.9% of cases required supplemental oxygen. A significantly higher geometric mean D-dimer and ferritin were observed in patients with fulminant compared to non-fulminant suspected myocarditis. 26.3% of cases had pericardial effusions. 10 out of the 16 with available echocardiographic data had normal left ventricular systolic function.

Conclusions: In this cross-sectional analysis, we provide a practical clinical depiction of patients with clinical COVID-19 myocarditis across fulminant and non-fulminant cases. Statistically significant elevations in inflammatory markers in fulminant versus non-fulminant cases generate hypothesis regarding the role of systemic inflammation in driving severity of COVID-19 myocarditis.

Related point, here's a preprint from a Norway study of the healthcare use of children and adolescents post-COVID. As you can see, their findings show that recovering from COVID isn't the end of the story.

Quote:

Objectives To explore whether, and for how long COVID-19 among children gives an increase in use of health care services, when compared to children with no COVID-19.

Methods
Studying all Norwegian residents aged 1-5, 6-15 and 16-19 years from August 1st 2020 to February 1st 2021 (N= 768 560), we contrasted rates of monthly all-cause primary and specialist health care use before and after testing for SARS-CoV-2 (% relative change), for children testing positive (non-hospitalized in the acute phase) (N=10 306) vs children with no COVID-19 (N=758 254).

Results
We found a substantial elevation in short-term primary care use for children testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 during the first month following positive test when compared to children testing negative (relative elevation 1-5 years: 325%, 95%CI=296-354; 6-15 years: 434%, 95%CI=415-453; 16-19 years: 360%, 95%CI=342-379). There was still elevated primary care use at 2 months (1-5 years: 21%, 95%CI= 4-38; 6-15 years: 13%, 95%CI=2-25) and at 3 months (1-5 years: 26%, 95%CI=7-45, 6-15 years: 15%, 95%CI=3-26) for young children, but not at 2 or 3 months for the older children (16-19 years: 10%, 95%CI=-1-22 and 6%, 95%CI=-5-18, respectively). The 1-5-year-olds also had a long-term (up to 6 months) increase of primary care (14%, 95%CI=1-26) that was not observed for older age groups, when compared to same-aged children testing negative. We observed no elevated use of specialist care.

Conclusion
Children in pre-school age used health services for a longer time (3-6 months) after COVID-19 than children in primary and secondary school age (1-3 months).

Zippergate
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-vaccine-spike-protein-travels-from-injection-site-organ-damage/

"We made a big mistake. We didn't realize it until now," said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario. "We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin."

"However, when studying the severe COVID-19, [] heart problems, lots of problems with the cardiovascular system, bleeding and clotting, are all associated with COVID-19," he added. "In doing that research, what has been discovered by the scientific community, the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation."

"Dr. J. Patrick Whelan, a pediatric rheumatologist, warned the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December mRNA vaccines could cause microvascular injury to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways not assessed in safety trials.

In a public submission, Whelan sought to alert the FDA to the potential for vaccines designed to create immunity to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to instead cause injuries.

Whelan was concerned the mRNA vaccine technology utilized by Pfizer and Moderna had "the potential to cause microvascular injury (inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi) to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the safety trials."

------
If you want to say COVID is still worse than the toxic-spike protein generating gene therapy, aka "vaccine," fine, go ahead, make that argument. It is certainly worth debating. But understand that you're moving the goalposts. The Message has been that the vaccine is safe, just like every other vaccine. That's simply not true.
Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-vaccine-spike-protein-travels-from-injection-site-organ-damage/

"We made a big mistake. We didn't realize it until now," said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario. "We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin."

"However, when studying the severe COVID-19, [] heart problems, lots of problems with the cardiovascular system, bleeding and clotting, are all associated with COVID-19," he added. "In doing that research, what has been discovered by the scientific community, the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation."

"Dr. J. Patrick Whelan, a pediatric rheumatologist, warned the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December mRNA vaccines could cause microvascular injury to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways not assessed in safety trials.

In a public submission, Whelan sought to alert the FDA to the potential for vaccines designed to create immunity to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to instead cause injuries.

Whelan was concerned the mRNA vaccine technology utilized by Pfizer and Moderna had "the potential to cause microvascular injury (inflammation and small blood clots called microthrombi) to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in ways that were not assessed in the safety trials."

------
If you want to say COVID is still worse than the toxic-spike protein generating gene therapy, aka "vaccine," fine, go ahead, make that argument. It is certainly worth debating. But understand that you're moving the goalposts. The Message has been that the vaccine is safe, just like every other vaccine. That's simply not true.
No one is moving any goalposts. Without getting into the details, the claims made by Bridle are far from proven. See here for a fairly thorough fact check with sources.

We have administered more than 250 million doses of MRNA vaccines in the US in the last 5 months - why aren't people dropping dead if this is such a big threat? If that many people had been infected with COVID, we would have hundreds of thousands of deaths, if not more. Instead we are seeing a remarkable reduction in infections and impact to our healthcare system, in large part because the vaccines are safe and effective.

But sure, go ahead and believe any crackpot who says anything that matches with your agenda no matter how counterfactual or absurd. If you want to live vaccine free, go for it. But let's not pretend like you quoting some guy who is making claims that are completely out of step with readily observable reality has some bulletproof claim. Wake me when you have something reliable.
Zippergate
A question for you. Two weeks ago, did you believe that the virus was entirely natural in origin?
AunBear89
Zippergate said:

A question for you. Two weeks ago, did you believe that the virus was entirely natural in origin?

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Will my answer have some bearing on whether you continue to post agenda-driven misinformation about vaccines?

I'm fairly certain that my opinion, if any, will have no relevance to the efficacy and safety of vaccines which is largely the topic of this thread.
oski003
My friend tweeted

"a U.S. company had to partner with a Chinese company and do an ex-US P3 trial because dirty Fauci only backed his own little mRNA pet project (the NIH owns the patent for Moderna's delivery tech). The safest vaccine went to China because of Fauci."

While I do not agree 100% with what he wrote. Here is what is interesting:

Twitter removed his tweet and locked his account. I believe that is censorship gone too far. I absolutely believe the government is using a "end justifies the means" analysis in trying to reach herd immunity.

btw, I know Twitter is not the government. However, the government is pressuring social media platforms to censor what they deem as anti-vaccine messaging.
GivemTheAxe
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Will my answer have some bearing on whether you continue to post agenda-driven misinformation about vaccines?

I'm fairly certain that my opinion, if any, will have no relevance to the efficacy and safety of vaccines which is largely the topic of this thread.

Keep up the Good Fight, Unit2.
I am on your side.
But I don't think you will ever succeed in changing some posters' minds.
oski003
CDC data confirms the obvious: mRNA covid vaccines cause myocarditis.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/10/cdc-releases-stunning-data-showing-young-people-at-risk-of-heart-inflammation-from-covid-vaccine/
BearForce2
Zippergate said:

The AIDS epidemic may have started when Aunbear naturally transmitted the virus to monkeys in Africa.
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C
oski003 said:

My friend tweeted

"a U.S. company had to partner with a Chinese company and do an ex-US P3 trial because dirty Fauci only backed his own little mRNA pet project (the NIH owns the patent for Moderna's delivery tech). The safest vaccine went to China because of Fauci."

While I do not agree 100%
with what he wrote. Here is what is interesting:

Twitter removed his tweet and locked his account. I believe that is censorship gone too far. I absolutely believe the government is using a "end justifies the means" analysis in trying to reach herd immunity.

btw, I know Twitter is not the government. However, the government is pressuring social media platforms to censor what they deem as anti-vaccine messaging.

As you continue to post, you reveal more and more about where you're coming from on this. So, you don't agree with 100% of what your friend wrote... how much of it? 90%? 95%? You agree with the "dirty Fauci" part, right?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/10/cdc-releases-stunning-data-showing-young-people-at-risk-of-heart-inflammation-from-covid-vaccine/
Can you show me where the CDC "confirms" that the vaccines cause myocarditis? Linking to a RWNJ blog which relies on misleading information and rhetoric doesn't accomplish that. Is it too much to ask that you try to make accurate representations when you are presenting your agenda?

Here's what Reuters says:
Quote:

A higher-than-expected number of young men have experienced heart inflammation after their second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 shots from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, according to data from two vaccine safety monitoring systems, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Thursday.

The CDC and other health regulators have been investigating heart inflammation cases after Israel's Health Ministry reported that it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received Pfizer's (PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine.

The agency said it is still assessing the risk from the condition and has not yet concluded that there was a causal relationship between the vaccines and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis.

While some patients required hospitalization, most have fully recovered from their symptoms, the CDC said.

EDIT: in case anyone wonders why I called his source RNWJ: Even talk radio host Mark Levin has called it a "kook site."

philbert
I need some good links about the vaccines causing magnetism in people.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Can you show me where the CDC "confirms" that the vaccines cause myocarditis? Linking to a RWNJ blog which relies on misleading information and rhetoric doesn't accomplish that. Is it too much to ask that you try to make accurate representations when you are presenting your agenda?

Quote:

A higher-than-expected number of young men have experienced heart inflammation after their second dose of the mRNA COVID-19 shots from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, according to data from two vaccine safety monitoring systems, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said on Thursday.

The CDC and other health regulators have been investigating heart inflammation cases after Israel's Health Ministry reported that it had found a likely link to the condition in young men who received Pfizer's (PFE.N) COVID-19 vaccine.

The agency said it is still assessing the risk from the condition and has not yet concluded that there was a causal relationship between the vaccines and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis.

While some patients required hospitalization, most have fully recovered from their symptoms, the CDC said.

EDIT: in case anyone wonders why I called his source RNWJ: Even talk radio host Mark Levin has called it a "kook site."

Get your head out of the sand. ANALYZE THE DATA AND THEN READ WHAT I WROTE. Did you graduate college? Your bias is clouding your reasoning.
BearForce2
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Quote:

Get your head out of the sand. ANALYZE THE DATA AND THEN READ WHAT I WROTE. Did you graduate college? Your bias is clouding your reasoning.

There's no sense getting worked over U2sucks when he's still very deep into Russia collusion conspiracy theories.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Quote:

You aren't analyzing the data. All you do is provide context free FUD to create vaccine hesitancy. You do nothing to contextualize your claims or give anyone a reason to evaluate your agenda in light of all of the available data.

Your core claim left seems to be that you think MRNA vaccines cause myocarditis in some people and that myocarditis is scary. You haven't shown any data on how myocarditis resulting from vaccines impacts people. How many have died or are suffering from prolonged damage? How many would get myocarditis from COVID? How many develop it without vaccines or COVID? Without this critical comparative information, all you have is your shrill scare tactics.

You seem to be broadcasting that you aren't going to vaccinate your kids due to the potential risk of myocarditis which seems to be perhaps 1 in 5,000 with the vast majority mild cases with quick resolution. That's fine for you, but most people aren't limiting their decision matrix to avoiding one potential outcome without evaluating the alternatives. Most people will want to consider the probability weighted risks all in from COVID and the all in risks from a vaccine. That sort of comprehensive analysis is what public health professionals and physicians are doing. You are ignoring everything to focus on one single risk factor because you are agenda driven.

I'd you don't want to come off as an agenda-driven quack, you can start by avoiding completely ridiculous websites like conservative treehouse and by sharing balanced information that people might actually consider reliable and informative. But you won't do that. You will continue to mislead by dissembling and presenting misleading claims without context.

But please continue to pretend you are outraged that I have the temerity to question your claims.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Quote:

You aren't analyzing the data.

**I clearly am. The CDC data that you ignore indicates that mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis at a rate 20x higher than the general population. The younger the vaccine recipient, the greater the disparity.

All you do is provide context free FUD to create vaccine hesitancy.

**You ignore data because you do not like the source. I do not need to provide compliments with criticism, which is what you appear to expect. You don't need context here. You ask for more context as an excuse to ignore the facts I present.

You do nothing to contextualize your claims or give anyone a reason to evaluate your agenda in light of all of the available data.

**See response above and the data I provided.

Your core claim left seems to be that you think MRNA vaccines cause myocarditis in some people and that myocarditis is scary.

**That is fair. A covid outbreak is scary too. I have never minimized the harm of covid 19, which you imply.

You haven't shown any data on how myocarditis resulting from vaccines impacts people. How many have died or are suffering from prolonged damage?

**I can provide several local newspaper articles and stories of such. For example, a championship soccer player just collapsed this morning on national television. He got the Pfizer vaccine a few days ago.

**U.S. mainstream media avoids compiling these stories in a meaningful way. Needless to say, MOST people that have a reported case of vaccine caused myocarditis are able to leave the hospital after 3 days, per the previously linked NY Times article.

How many would get myocarditis from COVID?

**If Covid was left uncontrolled and people partied like in was 1999, I suppose a lot would. However, I am not comparing the mRNA vaccine against letting covid run unchecked. I am comparing it to other preventative measures including, but not limited to, safer vaccines.

How many develop it without vaccines or COVID?

**Look at the actual data instead of bashing the site who published the CDC data. You might learn something.

Without this critical comparative information, all you have is your shrill scare tactics.

**You ignore data.

You seem to be broadcasting that you aren't going to vaccinate your kids due to the potential risk of myocarditis which seems to be perhaps 1 in 5,000 with the vast majority mild cases with quick resolution. That's fine for you, but most people aren't limiting their decision matrix to avoiding one potential outcome without evaluating the alternatives.

** I actually evaluate alternatives. You do not.

Most people will want to consider the probability weighted risks all in from COVID and the all in risks from a vaccine. That sort of comprehensive analysis is what public health professionals and physicians are doing. You are ignoring everything to focus on one single risk factor because you are agenda driven.

**You are ignoring everything because you have your mind made up that mRNA vaccination is the answer. I am open-minded enough that I got the mRNA vax but can still criticize it.

I'd you don't want to come off as an agenda-driven quack, you can start by avoiding completely ridiculous websites like conservative treehouse and by sharing balanced information that people might actually consider reliable and informative. But you won't do that. You will continue to mislead by dissembling and presenting misleading claims without context.

** I got the site link from a Twitter post. I got the Twitter post from a Facebook feed. I don't week out quack material. I would be open to looking at this very same data from other sources.

But please continue to pretend you are outraged that I have the temerity to question your claims.

**Just annoyed that you are narrow-minded and consider your viewpoint superior. You disappoint me.
oski003

Btw, please let me know if it is false that Eriksen got an mRNA vaccine a few days ago. Mainstream media is ignoring this information. They could be purposely doing so to cover for pfizer, or it may actually not be true and driven by those against mRNA vaccines. Multiple Twitter sources are saying he has no history of heart issues and just got the Pfizer vaccine.
Unit2Sucks
Oski003's unbiased source on vaccine safety.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Oski003's unbiased source on vaccine safety.

If Christian Eriksen got an mRNA vaccine within the last two weeks, I expect a full apology. Ideally, you would have an epiphany and realize how awfully biased you are.
First Page Last Page
Page 8 of 132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.