Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,374 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

bearister said:

Norwegian Cruise Line drops all vaccine, testing requirements and more

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2022/10/03/norwegian-cruise-drops-vaccine-testing-requirements/8166419001/

*Primarily an old Republican hobby.
I dropped all plans of vacationing on a cruise ship 40 or 50 illness outbreaks ago.

Cruise ships are a great place to get away with murder on the high seas.

Unsolved crimes on cruise ships leave families with many questions, few answers Boston University News Service

https://bunewsservice.com/unsolved-crimes-on-cruise-ships-leave-families-with-many-questions-few-answers/

"According to CruiseJunkie.com, a website run by Canadian sociologist Ross Klein, more than 300 people went overboard while on cruises between 1995 and 2019. More than a third of those who were reported missing, while others were reported as suicides and jumps. Family members fear some of the missing were kidnapped or murdered. However, arrests and convictions rarely follow such events.

… Say [crimes] are on the high seas, and the next stop is a port in Mexico. The ship has to notify the port they are entering in Mexico that a crime scene is entering their port," Barnett said. "Then they have a right to come on the ship and investigate."

Barnett explained that this process repeats at every port the ship stops in, rendering the crime scene almost useless.

"There's no evidence left, whatsoever that is, that would stand up in the court," Barnett said. "All these people have trampled through the crime scene. And, in most cases, the cruise line will clean it."

Davies thinks this makes a cruise an ideal place to commit a crime and get away with it.

…… Cruise lines may be able to avoid compensating families for the death of loved ones because of a century-old law. The Death on the High Seas Act, a bill that passed in 1920, provided compensation to the families of those who died at the sea through a wrongful act, like negligence on behalf of the ship owner.

In order to receive compensation, however, the recipient has to be financially supported by the family member lost on the ship."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Britain's face of Covid vaxx advocacy, cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra, turned vaxx heretic:

I just met a cardiologist at a London teaching hospital. He read my papers in
@JInsulinResist
'Very well done' he said 'I shared it with colleagues. The feedback was very positive' 'We didn't know that this jab could cause so much cardiac damage' 'It all makes sense now'

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Except I talked to someone who said the opposite and that person talked to other people who also disagreed. So I guess these anonymous anecdotes cancel each other out and we're back to the fact that millions of unvaccinated people have died of COVID and mRNA may have killed a few people.

What a lame close-minded comment.
It was a reasonable response to a faked appeal to authority. Malhotra isn't the "face of Covid vaxx advocacy" he's a quack that at one point in time appears to have been in favor of COVID vaccines. I know you give bonus points to anyone who criticizes vaccines, but this diet book author claiming some anonymous doctors agree with him isn't exactly persuasive. You call it close-minded because you like his message but he's a quack.

No one is pretending like the vaccine are perfect but when you have these morons pretending that the vaccine is worse than COVID, there is no point in pretending you are having a genuine discussion. I may as well discuss the theory of relativity with a squirrel.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Britain's face of Covid vaxx advocacy, cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra, turned vaxx heretic:

@JInsulinResist
'Very well done' he said 'I shared it with colleagues. The feedback was very positive' 'We didn't know that this jab could cause so much cardiac damage' 'It all makes sense now'

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Except I talked to someone who said the opposite and that person talked to other people who also disagreed. So I guess these anonymous anecdotes cancel each other out and we're back to the fact that millions of unvaccinated people have died of COVID and mRNA may have killed a few people.

It was a reasonable response to a faked appeal to authority. Malhotra isn't the "face of Covid vaxx advocacy" he's a quack that at one point in time appears to have been in favor of COVID vaccines. I know you give bonus points to anyone who criticizes vaccines, but this diet book author claiming some anonymous doctors agree with him isn't exactly persuasive. You call it close-minded because you like his message but he's a quack.

No one is pretending like the vaccine are perfect but when you have these morons pretending that the vaccine is worse than COVID, there is no point in pretending you are having a genuine discussion. I may as well discuss the theory of relativity with a squirrel.

Dr. Malhotra advocating people take covid vaccines because vaccines are safe.

He also appeared on Good Morning Britain to tell people to get their covid vaccine shots.

Then, his fit and seemingly healthy father died after getting an mRNA shot, 6 months after getting dose 2 of the Pfizer vaccine. Two of his father's major arteries were severely blocked, even though Malhotra described his father as a fit person who did not have any significant heart problems.

Here are the peer reviewed papers he wrote. Have his findings been refuted?

https://insulinresistance.org/index.php/jir/article/view/71/224

https://insulinresistance.org/index.php/jir/article/view/72/228

Is he a quack because he is against mRNA covid vaccines? Is this the Pfizer Inquisition? Are you the Grand Inquisitor?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

He also appeared on Good Morning Britain to tell people to get their covid vaccine shots.

Then, his fit and seemingly healthy died after getting an mRNA shot. His father died 6 months after getting dose 2 of the Pfizer vaccine. Two of his father's major arteries were severely blocked, even though Malhotra described his father as a fit person who did not have any significant heart problems.

Is he a quack because he is against mRNA covid vaccines? Is this the Pfizer Inquisition? Are you the Grand Inquisitor?
The Journal of Insulin Resistance isn't a real journal. There is no reason to believe that the vaccine caused his father's arteries to become blocked after receiving the vaccine. My father in law also got the vaccine and also had blocked arteries 6 months later. Unfortunately, he had blocked arteries for years prior to receiving the vaccine.

The fact that this guy went on TV promoting the vaccine before it was approved doesn't mean that he was some sort of legit doctor who can be trusted, particularly when anonymously referencing people who he claims agree with him. That's not how science works and you know it. You just don't care and would probably quote a homeless person talking in tongues if they criticized mRNA.

But sure, let's pretend like this guy is not a quack.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Then, his fit and seemingly healthy died after getting an mRNA shot. His father died 6 months after getting dose 2 of the Pfizer vaccine. Two of his father's major arteries were severely blocked, even though Malhotra described his father as a fit person who did not have any significant heart problems.

The Journal of Insulin Resistance isn't a real journal. There is no reason to believe that the vaccine caused his father's arteries to become blocked after receiving the vaccine. My father in law also got the vaccine and also had blocked arteries 6 months later. Unfortunately, he had blocked arteries for years prior to receiving the vaccine.

The fact that this guy went on TV promoting the vaccine before it was approved doesn't mean that he was some sort of legit doctor who can be trusted, particularly when anonymously referencing people who he claims agree with him. That's not how science works and you know it. You just don't care and would probably quote a homeless person talking in tongues if they criticized mRNA.

Aseem Malhotra is a British cardiologist,[1] public health campaigner,[2] author of several books, and writer of articles in newspapers. He campaigns for people to reduce sugar in their diet,[3] to promote a low carb, high fat diet[4] and to reduce the overprescribing of medicines.[5] He was the first science director of Action on Sugar in 2014.[6][7] He has been listed as one of The Sunday Times 500 most influential people[3] and was twice recognized as one of the top 50 black and minority ethnic (BME) community member pioneers in the UK National Health Service by the Health Service Journal.[8][5] He is co-author of a book called The Pioppi Diet.[9]

... Yeah buddy, sounds a lot like a homeless person speaking in tongues. Lol. Pathetic.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Aseem Malhotra is a British cardiologist,[1] public health campaigner,[2] author of several books, and writer of articles in newspapers. He campaigns for people to reduce sugar in their diet,[3] to promote a low carb, high fat diet[4] and to reduce the overprescribing of medicines.[5] He was the first science director of Action on Sugar in 2014.[6][7] He has been listed as one of The Sunday Times 500 most influential people[3] and was twice recognized as one of the top 50 black and minority ethnic (BME) community member pioneers in the UK National Health Service by the Health Service Journal.[8][5] He is co-author of a book called The Pioppi Diet.[9]

... Yeah buddy, sounds a lot like a homeless person speaking in tongues. Lol. Pathetic.
Yes, your defense of this quack is embarrassing. Hmm, where have I heard of the Pioppi diet?

Dude is a quack.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Yes, your defense of this quack is embarrassing. Hmm, where have I heard of the Pioppi diet?

Dude is a quack.

Everyone has their critics. Agree that it is a controversial diet, like the Atkins diet.
https://www.goodto.com/wellbeing/diets-exercise/pioppi-diet-552256
Zippergate
Anyone who doesn't march in lockstep with the official narrative is a quack according to U2S.
It's really quite remarkable. Here we have a very famous doctor in the UK who was literally the face of Covid vaccines on TV all the time promoting them. Was he a quack then? But now he questions the safety of the vaccines. What causes a doctor to change course like that? The reputational risk for him is huge. Not only is it highly embarrassing; doctors get cancelled, fired, lose their licenses for less. And yet he stuck his neck out there and very publicly condemned the vaccines and U2S doesn't find that the least bit concerning.

U2S is like a lawyer representing a heinous, very guilty criminal who does all kinds of verbal gymnastics to justify the the unjustifiable even as the mountains of evidence against his client piles up. Take, for example, his constant conflating of vaccine safety and efficacy for the elderly and the general population, especially the young. How many times has the narrative shifted? The vaxx doesn't stop transmission, it doesn't prevent one from getting Covid. It did reduce hospitalization and death from Covid for those who received it...at least for the wild strain. But....the protection wanes and that protection turns negative--I repeat, NEGATIVE--for current variants within a few months of a booster. And safety? They're plenty safe if you simply ignore all the mountains of safety data even in the clinical trials, let alone what we've seen all around the world in places where the vaccines have been rolled out. I don't believe the risk/reward was worth it for anyone because by the time the vaxxes were approved, there were already treatment protocols that obviated the need for the vaccines. But even if I concede on the vaccines for the elderly, they were NEVER appropriate for anyone under 50 that wasn't immuno-compromised. The risk far outweighed the risk. But leave it to U2S to ignore the the changing narrative, ignore the ridiculous corruption of Covid data to maintain the narrative, ignore the whistleblowers, ignore the doctors who have voiced opposition at great personal cost, ignore the countries that have progressively banned the vax for more and more age groups, ignore the data showing poor outcomes in vaxxed countries, ignore the polling and social media data, the disability data, the excess mortality data, the hopelessly conflicted and corrupted medical establishment that has practically merged with the pharmaceutical industry. None of that matters. The narrative says that millions of lives were saved, whether is is true or not, and that is all that matters. Therefore, it's quite okay that college students who have already had Covid and weren't ever at risk in the first place should be forced to get a booster shot for disease (wild strain, and yes, the current bivalent booster is 50% wild strain) that isn't even circulating any more.

I get why people in the system protect the narrative. Self preservation demands it, though I think it makes them gutless, pathetic and disgusting for their inhumanity and for violating their duty to the American people. But what is U2S's excuse? He's like a wh0re who doesn't get paid. Or does he?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

It is a six year old journal that publishes annually. It is DHET accredited. Have his findings been refuted?
Nice witch hunt though.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

It is a six year old journal that publishes annually. It is DHET accredited. Have his findings been refuted?
Nice witch hunt though.
These are "review" articles written in an unknown journal focused on insulin resistance disorders. He may as well have published it at Top Dog. I would be surprised if any real people reviewed his articles.

He's calling to stop vaccine administration until the data can be analyzed to his satisfaction. This isn't research and there is nothing to refute. Anti-vaxxers love this stuff because it supports their views, but it's not credible.

Zipperhate has about 60 posts on BI and about 55 of them are in this very thread. I'm not going to apologize for being real about what's happening here.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Nice witch hunt though.
These are "review" articles written in an unknown journal focused on insulin resistance disorders. He may as well have published it at Top Dog. I would be surprised if any real people reviewed his articles.

He's calling to stop vaccine administration until the data can be analyzed to his satisfaction. This isn't research and there is nothing to refute. Anti-vaxxers love this stuff because it supports their views, but it's not credible.

Zipperhate has about 60 posts on BI and about 55 of them are in this very thread. I'm not going to apologize for being real about what's happening here.

It is not Top Dog. It is a peer reviewed DHET accredited journal. It is research. Yes, Insulin Resistance, which causes heart problems and is related to his specialty as a cardiologist. mRNA covid vaccines also cause heart problems, which he is strongly concerned about because he believes the Pfizer vaccine killed his father. Are there any other related lies and exaggerations you spout on your crusade?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Nice witch hunt though.

It is not Top Dog. It is a peer reviewed DHET accredited journal. It is research. Yes, Insulin Resistance, which causes heart problems and is related to his specialty as a cardiologist. mRNA covid vaccines also cause heart problems, which he is strongly concerned about because he believes the Pfizer vaccine killed his father. Are there any other related lies and exaggerations you spout on your crusade?
Yes, you're right. It's a great journal which no one outside of the editorial board and a quack diet author is strong enough to publish in. It's basically right there with the NEJM or the Lancet.

You guys won - lots of people chose not to get vaxxed and died. The damage is done so why do you still care?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

@JInsulinResist

Think about it.

wow, what a huge story.

Nice witch hunt though.

Yes, you're right. It's a great journal which no one outside of the editorial board and a quack diet author is strong enough to publish in. It's basically right there with the NEJM or the Lancet.

You guys won - lots of people chose not to get vaxxed and died. The damage is done so why do you still care?

It is not the NEJM or the Lancet. You are correct. Nice job. Did Dr. Aseem win? Am I part of his guys? I don't quite know who you are lumping me in with. Is Dr. Paul Offitt on my team too?
Unit2Sucks
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

There are still thousands of unvaxxed Americans dying per week but that's on them.

I'm sorry that so many people died because they believed in anti-vax propaganda but we can't change the past.
This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad. You have no idea what you're talking about. With the passage of time, the efficacy of the vaxx is negative for most of the people who have received them.

You still think ivermectin is more effective than vaccines right? When was your last bleach suppository? Or do your prefer HCQ with your morning coffee?

Why don't you tell us why 3,000 Americans are still dying every week from COVID, whether any of those deaths are preventable and what reasonable measures can be taken to reduce those deaths.

It is closer to a third of that dying weekly. Those 65+ unvaccinated are 4x more likely to die than those vaccinated. Those 65+ are 25x more likely to die regardless of vaccination status than those under 30. 10x more likely to die regardless of vaccination status than those 30-50. If you are 65+, you absolutely should have been vaccinated.
Where are you finding support for your claim that it's closer to 1,000 Americans dying weekly? Latest 7 day average from the CDC is 347, which as you know translates to more than 2,400 in a week. It's been bopping around between 300 and 500 for the last few months. I don't believe we've had a week with fewer than 2,000 deaths since spring 2021, when the first set of vaccines had been deployed and the variants had yet to take hold here.

I do agree with you that unvaccinated still are at higher risk, and would assume those unvaccinated that have already survived one or more bouts of COVID probably already have received most if not all of the benefits of a vaccine. I had assumed that we would eventually run out of fresh unvaccinated hosts who die the first time they catch COVID, but that hasn't been the case yet.

Zippergate said:

From Covid? Only in your darkest fantasies about the unvaxxed.
Yes, HCQ, Ivermectin and several other drugs are far superior to your gene therapies masquerading as vaccines. Besides their efficacy, they are actually safe. And for the vast majority of the population where the NTT is in the thousands for your vaxxines, side effects matter. There are new, peer-reviewed studies coming out on almost a daily basis which obliterate your vaxxines on a risk/benefit basis.

Since I answered your questions, please answer mine.

How many mice should a vaccine be tested on before it is deemed safe for the general public?
How many Americans have received an FDA-approved Covid vaccine?
Should government and private sector employees be forced to take Covid vaccines?
How about K12 and college students?

LOL that you are one of the few people left who haven't figured out that HCQ and Ivermectin won't help you with COVID. If you are wormed up, then by all means ask your doctor to prescribe you Ivermectin but stay away from the tractor supply store.

As for your last questions, I don't have a view on how many mice a vaccine should be tested on, nor do I know how many Americans have received vaccines approved by the FDA. I know that 0 have been prescribed HCQ or Ivermectin according to a label approved by the FDA and that you (and other victims of misinformation) still support those off-label medications. Given the state of Omicron, I no longer think vaccine mandates have a meaningful public health purpose. I've known far too many people who've contracted Omicron (whether boosted or not) and the only pattern I've seen is that the older someone is and the less vaccinated they are, the worse their outcomes have been. I would still recommend that people who haven't had COVID get themselves vaccinated so that they have some level of protection and that they stay away from snake oil off-label meds like HCQ, Ivermectin peddled by idiots. Perhaps next week they will be recommending tide pods or athlete's foot medication.

Alright, CDC says 2400. Worldometer is a little lower. British Cardiologist, who initially promoted mRNA covid vaccines, ways in on the BP funded junk science...

If RNA is so fragile and supposedly transfects in the muscle, how does it get detected in breast milk?

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2796427

Also, why are mRNA vaccinated women having a four day longer menstrual cycle than those unvaccinated?
Worldometer is still showing it at around 4k per week. Due to the way reporting works there, it always looks like it tails off in the last few days but in a week those numbers will be higher. In any event, even if you take Worldometer's latest it's over 2,100 in the last week which is far more than the 1k some misinformation spreading anti-vaxxer may have mentioned in a youtube video lol. You may as well get your info from Minot or Zipperhate.

I said closer to 1k than 3k based on what I saw of the last 7 days on worldometer (I counted such), which you just kind of confirmed. The rest of your post is simply your zealoted psychobabble with no substance whatsoever. Normally, your deception is better.
inadvertently typed 4k instead of 3k above.

Worldometer is showing latest 7 day average at 281 and which is 100 lower than 2 weeks ago. You can't possibly pretend that 281x7 is close to 1k when it's actually 2k. So, no I didn't "kinda of confirm" your lies. Why don't you stop listening to fraudulent youtubers and accept reality is what it is.

As for "zealoted" pyschobabble, that's just a big lol. You've been spreading dangerous misinformation in this thread since back when it mattered. It no longer does so I am less bothered by the fact that you are still doing even though it no longer matters. Remember when you used to pretend that anti-vaxxers were just waiting for Novavax so they could get the jab? How did that work out for you? As the rest of us always knew, the anti-mRNA crusaders were really just anti-vaxxers and the vaccine technology was never a real issue for them. Zipperhate and Minot aren't running out to get Novavax.

Good luck with your next misinformation campaign.

Yes, Novavax was approved too late because of regulatory capture. The combination of the mistrust created by both poor actions by the FDA CDC and BP as well as misinformation by antivaxxers has created distrust of vaccines generally, which is was I feared and expressed such. When the science mysteriously changes so much, it is hard to trust it. Public policy and money drives it. As far as Worldometer, the period I looked at, September 26 and prior, shows many days with around 200 or less deaths. (9/26 is 165, 9/25 is 108, 9/24 is 217). The average there, with a few 300 days, is in the teens, which is closer to 1000 than 3000. Thanks.
Yes, if you ignore the 7-day average entirely and cherry-pick the random days with low body counts, you can pretend that only 1,000 Americans are dying per week of COVID. I guess you're turning into Cal88.

I don't really care to pretend that because "many days" show around 200 or less than it means you can whitewash your misinformation. The CDC puts the 7 day average at 347 which 2400+ deaths in a week. You have no legitimate support for the 1k number so you will continue to post misinformation.

Why don't we revisit your lie in a month and see how the data has evolved. I am going to bet that when we look at this period a month from now it will show that we had well more than 1k dead this week. I'm happy to bet you on this by the way. If it shows more than 2k dead this week, you stop posting in this thread forever. If it shows less than 1,500 I will do the same.
Thought it was worth following up a week later because facts matter and, as I said would happen, the data continues to trickle in.

The 7-day average for 9/26 advanced from 281 to 371, so 2,600 dead per week. The specific low days you cherry-picked increased from 165 to 263, 108 to 202, 217 to 283. They will continue to rise as public health agencies report more data and if we revisit in a few weeks they will be even higher.

Meanwhile, 003 will still pretend that only 1k per week are dying by recklessly cherry-picking data.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Quote:

There are still thousands of unvaxxed Americans dying per week but that's on them.

I'm sorry that so many people died because they believed in anti-vax propaganda but we can't change the past.
This would be hilarious if it weren't so sad. You have no idea what you're talking about. With the passage of time, the efficacy of the vaxx is negative for most of the people who have received them.

You still think ivermectin is more effective than vaccines right? When was your last bleach suppository? Or do your prefer HCQ with your morning coffee?

Why don't you tell us why 3,000 Americans are still dying every week from COVID, whether any of those deaths are preventable and what reasonable measures can be taken to reduce those deaths.

It is closer to a third of that dying weekly. Those 65+ unvaccinated are 4x more likely to die than those vaccinated. Those 65+ are 25x more likely to die regardless of vaccination status than those under 30. 10x more likely to die regardless of vaccination status than those 30-50. If you are 65+, you absolutely should have been vaccinated.
Where are you finding support for your claim that it's closer to 1,000 Americans dying weekly? Latest 7 day average from the CDC is 347, which as you know translates to more than 2,400 in a week. It's been bopping around between 300 and 500 for the last few months. I don't believe we've had a week with fewer than 2,000 deaths since spring 2021, when the first set of vaccines had been deployed and the variants had yet to take hold here.

I do agree with you that unvaccinated still are at higher risk, and would assume those unvaccinated that have already survived one or more bouts of COVID probably already have received most if not all of the benefits of a vaccine. I had assumed that we would eventually run out of fresh unvaccinated hosts who die the first time they catch COVID, but that hasn't been the case yet.

Zippergate said:

From Covid? Only in your darkest fantasies about the unvaxxed.
Yes, HCQ, Ivermectin and several other drugs are far superior to your gene therapies masquerading as vaccines. Besides their efficacy, they are actually safe. And for the vast majority of the population where the NTT is in the thousands for your vaxxines, side effects matter. There are new, peer-reviewed studies coming out on almost a daily basis which obliterate your vaxxines on a risk/benefit basis.

Since I answered your questions, please answer mine.

How many mice should a vaccine be tested on before it is deemed safe for the general public?
How many Americans have received an FDA-approved Covid vaccine?
Should government and private sector employees be forced to take Covid vaccines?
How about K12 and college students?

LOL that you are one of the few people left who haven't figured out that HCQ and Ivermectin won't help you with COVID. If you are wormed up, then by all means ask your doctor to prescribe you Ivermectin but stay away from the tractor supply store.

As for your last questions, I don't have a view on how many mice a vaccine should be tested on, nor do I know how many Americans have received vaccines approved by the FDA. I know that 0 have been prescribed HCQ or Ivermectin according to a label approved by the FDA and that you (and other victims of misinformation) still support those off-label medications. Given the state of Omicron, I no longer think vaccine mandates have a meaningful public health purpose. I've known far too many people who've contracted Omicron (whether boosted or not) and the only pattern I've seen is that the older someone is and the less vaccinated they are, the worse their outcomes have been. I would still recommend that people who haven't had COVID get themselves vaccinated so that they have some level of protection and that they stay away from snake oil off-label meds like HCQ, Ivermectin peddled by idiots. Perhaps next week they will be recommending tide pods or athlete's foot medication.

Alright, CDC says 2400. Worldometer is a little lower. British Cardiologist, who initially promoted mRNA covid vaccines, ways in on the BP funded junk science...

If RNA is so fragile and supposedly transfects in the muscle, how does it get detected in breast milk?

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2796427

Also, why are mRNA vaccinated women having a four day longer menstrual cycle than those unvaccinated?
Worldometer is still showing it at around 4k per week. Due to the way reporting works there, it always looks like it tails off in the last few days but in a week those numbers will be higher. In any event, even if you take Worldometer's latest it's over 2,100 in the last week which is far more than the 1k some misinformation spreading anti-vaxxer may have mentioned in a youtube video lol. You may as well get your info from Minot or Zipperhate.

I said closer to 1k than 3k based on what I saw of the last 7 days on worldometer (I counted such), which you just kind of confirmed. The rest of your post is simply your zealoted psychobabble with no substance whatsoever. Normally, your deception is better.
inadvertently typed 4k instead of 3k above.

Worldometer is showing latest 7 day average at 281 and which is 100 lower than 2 weeks ago. You can't possibly pretend that 281x7 is close to 1k when it's actually 2k. So, no I didn't "kinda of confirm" your lies. Why don't you stop listening to fraudulent youtubers and accept reality is what it is.

As for "zealoted" pyschobabble, that's just a big lol. You've been spreading dangerous misinformation in this thread since back when it mattered. It no longer does so I am less bothered by the fact that you are still doing even though it no longer matters. Remember when you used to pretend that anti-vaxxers were just waiting for Novavax so they could get the jab? How did that work out for you? As the rest of us always knew, the anti-mRNA crusaders were really just anti-vaxxers and the vaccine technology was never a real issue for them. Zipperhate and Minot aren't running out to get Novavax.

Good luck with your next misinformation campaign.

Yes, Novavax was approved too late because of regulatory capture. The combination of the mistrust created by both poor actions by the FDA CDC and BP as well as misinformation by antivaxxers has created distrust of vaccines generally, which is was I feared and expressed such. When the science mysteriously changes so much, it is hard to trust it. Public policy and money drives it. As far as Worldometer, the period I looked at, September 26 and prior, shows many days with around 200 or less deaths. (9/26 is 165, 9/25 is 108, 9/24 is 217). The average there, with a few 300 days, is in the teens, which is closer to 1000 than 3000. Thanks.
Yes, if you ignore the 7-day average entirely and cherry-pick the random days with low body counts, you can pretend that only 1,000 Americans are dying per week of COVID. I guess you're turning into Cal88.

I don't really care to pretend that because "many days" show around 200 or less than it means you can whitewash your misinformation. The CDC puts the 7 day average at 347 which 2400+ deaths in a week. You have no legitimate support for the 1k number so you will continue to post misinformation.

Why don't we revisit your lie in a month and see how the data has evolved. I am going to bet that when we look at this period a month from now it will show that we had well more than 1k dead this week. I'm happy to bet you on this by the way. If it shows more than 2k dead this week, you stop posting in this thread forever. If it shows less than 1,500 I will do the same.
Thought it was worth following up a week later because facts matter and, as I said would happen, the data continues to trickle in.

The 7-day average for 9/26 advanced from 281 to 371, so 2,600 dead per week. The specific low days you cherry-picked increased from 165 to 263, 108 to 202, 217 to 283. They will continue to rise as public health agencies report more data and if we revisit in a few weeks they will be even higher.

Meanwhile, 003 will still pretend that only 1k per week are dying by recklessly cherry-picking data.

Why do you lie about what someone said and then argue about it? Shameful liar.
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I quoted your post, everyone can see the conversation so no need for you to dissemble. I said 3k per week were dying of COVID. You lied and claimed "it was closer to 1/3 of that". Your support was cherry picking a few random low days. Now we know that the week of your argument, at least 2,600 died of COVID and as the data rolls in that number is only going to rise. Rather than take your lumps and acknowledge that yourr criticism was off base, you are accusing me of lying.

I'll concede I'm arguing about it, because I enjoy pointing out your fraud and you give us plenty of opportunities to do so.
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

I quoted your post, everyone can see the conversation so no need for you to dissemble. I said 3k per week were dying of COVID. You lied and claimed "it was closer to 1/3 of that". Your support was cherry picking a few random low days. Now we know that the week of your argument, at least 2,600 died of COVID and as the data rolls in that number is only going to rise. Rather than take your lumps and acknowledge that yourr criticism was off base, you are accusing me of lying.

I'll concede I'm arguing about it, because I enjoy pointing out your fraud and you give us plenty of opportunities to do so.

Yes, closer to 1000 than 3000 is what I said. That is not the same as saying 1000. What is your problem? Why do you insist on lying about what others say? Moreover, I immediately conceded that the numbers may be higher than what I saw and may be in the low 2000s. What is wrong with you? Wow. Crazy. Is this how you stifle debate?
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Yes, closer to 1000 than 3000 is what I said. That is not the same as saying 1000. What is your problem? Why do you insist on lying about what others say? Moreover, I immediately conceded that the numbers may be higher than what I saw and may be in the low 2000s. What is wrong with you? Wow. Crazy. Is this how you stifle debate?
You think a number that is at least 2,600 (and will surely be higher when finally tallied) is closer to 1,000 than 3,000? You should apologize for criticizing my accurate statement but you just continue to excuse your own lies.

If you think I stifle debate by making accurate statements and calling out misinformation by conspiracy theorists, then why have you continued to post BS for over a year in this thread?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Unit2Sucks said:

oski003 said:

You think a number that is at least 2,600 (and will surely be higher when finally tallied) is closer to 1,000 than 3,000? You should apologize for criticizing my accurate statement but you just continue to excuse your own lies.

If you think I stifle debate by making accurate statements and calling out misinformation by conspiracy theorists, then why have you continued to post BS for over a year in this thread?

That is not what I said. Read better or stop lying. It is one or the other.
oski003
Pfizer beats the competition again. Vaccine mandated in California.

https://babylonbee.com/news/pfizer-announces-fda-approval-of-hurricane-vaccine
Zippergate
https://dcenquirer.com/major-medical-associations-urge-biden-admin-to-censor-americans-for-opposing-child-genital-mutilation/?

"Earlier this week the American Medical Association, (AMA) along with the American Academy of Pediatrics, and Children's Hospital Association, sent a letter to the Department of Justice (DOJ) asking Merrick Garland to censor and silence Americans who disagree with 'gender affirming care' a practice that includes child genital mutilation."

Trust our scientific authorities, they say. They're not political, they're just following the science.
oski003
Rest in Peace.

https://www.fox3now.com/20-year-old-kansas-girl-regan-laine-lewis-dies-of-cardiac-arrest-within-24-hours-of-her-covid-vaccine/
wraptor347
Dishonest representation of the letter

https://downloads.aap.org/DOFA/DOJ%20Letter%20Final.pdf

"we write to urge you to investigate the organizations,
individuals, and entities coordinating, provoking, and carrying out bomb threats and threats of personal
violence against children's hospitals and physicians across the U.S"

And what does this have to do with vaccines?
Zippergate
we write to urge you to investigate the organizations,individuals, and entities coordinating, provoking, and carrying out bomb threats and threats of personal violence against children's hospitals and physicians across the U.S.

Translation: Journalists like Matt Walsh have exposed barbaric practices that we don't want the public at large to know about. Some misguided individuals have taken it upon themselves to do something about this situation threatening doctors and the hospitals they work at. Sure, this is wrong, but more importantly, it's rather inconvenient for us for the simple reason that we don't intend to stop these practices and we don't believe in the legal process which would entail the trivial exercise of pursuing and prosecuting the actual people making the threats. No, that is NOT what we want. What we really want you to do is silence the individuals exercising their first amendment right to free speech. We would like you to bring the full weight of the federal government down on them because...um...you know...um...conspiracy, yeah, that's it. They're conspiring with the potentially violent wingnuts. <wink><wink><nudge><nudge> I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can come up with some evidence, or even create it...or not. Doesn't matter. Conspiracy sounds nefarious. Your progressive brownshirt base will eat that up.

"The attacks are rooted in an intentional campaign of disinformation, where a few high-profile

users on social media share false and misleading information targeting individual physicians and
hospitals, resulting in a rapid escalation of threats, harassment, and disruption of care across multiple jurisdictions.

Disinformation. Misleading information. Where have we heard that before? Sounds like a job for the Ministry of Truth, errr, Disinformation Governance Board. Or maybe the FDA. That "you are not a horse, seriously y'all. stop it" tweet was pretty effective. We define what is disinformation. We are science.

Our organizations have called on technology companies to do more to prevent this practice on digital platforms,

Twitter, ban Walsh now. You've done it all during Covid to anyone who refused to walk in lockstep with the narrative. We support all your insane causes, help us out.

and we now urge your office to take swift action to investigate and prosecute all organizations, individuals, and entities responsible.

Merely deplatforming Walsh et al is not enough. They must be bullied and harassed by the full force of the government. FBI, IRS, call in the goon squad. Opposition must be crushed because that's what fascists do.

What's the relevance to the vaccines? Appeals to authority are dishonest when the authority is corrupt.

Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Translation: Journalists like Matt Walsh have exposed barbaric practices that we don't want the public at large to know about. Some misguided individuals have taken it upon themselves to do something about this situation threatening doctors and the hospitals they work at. Sure, this is wrong, but more importantly,

This Matt Walsh? He shouldn't be allowed within 300 yards of a school.

So much unintended irony about complaining about corrupt authority in your appeal to authority when you are pretending that a clown like Matt Walsh is a legitimate person.

EDIT: also same Matt Walsh that Zipper is promoting.

sycasey
Seriously: Does Zipperhead post about ANYTHING else?
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Translation: Journalists like Matt Walsh have exposed barbaric practices that we don't want the public at large to know about. Some misguided individuals have taken it upon themselves to do something about this situation threatening doctors and the hospitals they work at. Sure, this is wrong, but more importantly,

So much unintended irony about complaining about corrupt authority in your appeal to authority when you are pretending that a clown like Matt Walsh is a legitimate person.

First of all, I am not promoting Walsh. I merely applaud his efforts to expose hospitals that are performing sterilizing sex organ mutilation surgeries on children and I affirm his first amendment right to put that information in the public square. You're welcome to take the opposite side of that argument.

As for his comments you quoted, I don't agree with them, but I also think they should be understood in the context of the broader point he was trying to make. He went on to say:

"So what I'm saying is that the problem is not, per se, teenage pregnancy it's unwed pregnancy. That's the problem in society. It's only problematic when you are not married and you don't have the man there to help you take care of the kids because he's a coward."

If the standard is we cancel anyone who says something stupid, well I've got quite a list for you.
Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

First of all, I am not promoting Walsh. I merely applaud his efforts to expose hospitals that are performing sterilizing sex organ mutilation surgeries on children and I affirm his first amendment right to put that information in the public square. You're welcome to take the opposite side of that argument.

As for his comments you quoted, I don't agree with them, but I also think they should be understood in the context of the broader point he was trying to make. He went on to say:

"So what I'm saying is that the problem is not, per se, teenage pregnancy it's unwed pregnancy. That's the problem in society. It's only problematic when you are not married and you don't have the man there to help you take care of the kids because he's a coward."

If the standard is we cancel anyone who says something stupid, well I've got quite a list for you.
Wrong. His broader point is that teenage girls should be subjected to forced arranged marriages by older men. That's the message the far right extremists in this country (full of losers and incels) really wants to hear.

I don't know why it is that the pedophile conservatives who want to marry children seem to be the most vociferous in opposing transgender surgeries on minors (which as far as I can tell, don't really happen) but you seem to be involved in that world so maybe you can explain it to us.

Also, not that facts matter to you. but the hospital that loser is attacking has stated unequivocally that it does not perform the surgeries you referred to on children ("All genital surgeries are only performed on patients age 18 and older").

Just a thought - maybe stop getting your information about children from pedophiles?
Zippergate
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Wrong. His broader point is that teenage girls should be subjected to forced arranged marriages by older men. That's the message the far right extremists in this country (full of losers and incels) really wants to hear.

I don't know why it is that the pedophile conservatives who want to marry children seem to be the most vociferous in opposing transgender surgeries on minors (which as far as I can tell, don't really happen) but you seem to be involved in that world so maybe you can explain it to us.

Also, not that facts matter to you. but the hospital that loser is attacking has stated unequivocally that it does not perform the surgeries you referred to on children ("All genital surgeries are only performed on patients age 18 and older").

Just a thought - maybe stop getting your information about children from pedophiles?
You are completely incapable of understanding his broader point.
So YOU get to define his broader point and then judge him by your standards. Well played, Mr. Straw Man. And who are these "pedophile conservatives" who lust after child brides? It's hilarious that you actually think that is a thing in American conservative circles. Maybe you should get your talking points from somewhere other than MSNBC.

It's funny that you go on the attack against arranged marriage. What a cultural bigot. You do realize that it's a deeply ingrained cultural practice for millions and millions of people around the world. Perhaps you should direct your criticism to the people who actually practice arranged marriage, Mr. Straw Man. I suggest you go to a Mosque. I'm sure they'll be very open to your views, especially with respect to child brides and forced marriage.

As for your defense of the hospital, nice hair splitting but did you actually read the letter they put out? They admit to doing top surgeries on 16-year-olds. They also have been giving "gender-affirming care" to children much younger including puberty blocking drugs like the one described below.

Here's the thread that started it all. Go ahead, attack the messenger. Celebrate what is going on here. Own it.

Some science for you...
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/0092623X.2022.2121238?needAccess=true&

The crucial advantage of puberty suppression was creating "individuals who more easily pass

in to the opposite gender role" (Delemarre-van de Waal & Cohen-Kettenis, 2006, p. 155). The
emphasis was on external appearance, especially height. 4 That word appears 23 times in
Delemarre-van de Waal's review of puberty suppression (Delemarre-van de Waal, 2014). There
is one cursory reference to "loss of fertility." The words orgasm, libido, and sexuality do not
appear. This is curious because it was well known that men taking GnRHa for prostate cancer
experience complete loss of erotic interest (Marumo et al., 1999). The drug is therefore licensed
to chemically castrate men with sexual obsessions. Gooren was an early advocate for this usage.
He warned that the side effects "may be very uncomfortable" for men with paraphilias (Gijs &
Gooren, 1996, p. 279); no such warning accompanied his recommendation of the same drug
for adolescents experiencing gender dysphoria. The Dutch clinicians did not ask whether blocking
the normal development of erotic desire would affect their patients' understanding of their own
body and their interest in future sexual and romantic relationships.
One significant disadvantage of puberty suppression for males was not mentioned in the 2006
manifesto for the Dutch protocol, though it had been raised at a conference in the previous
year (GIRES, 2005). Stopping sexual development meant the ***** did not grow, and so "the
genital tissue available for vaginoplasty may be less than optimal" (CohenKettenis et al., 2008,
p. 1895). This made it more likely that the orifice would need to be lined with a portion of
the patient's intestine rather than the inverted ***** (van de Grift et al., 2020). Out of 49 patients
at Amsterdam who started GnRHa at Tanner stage 2 or 3, 71% required intestinal vaginoplasty
(van der Sluis et al., 2021). This procedure is more invasive, requiring a second surgical site,
and it entails greater risk of complications such as rectal fistula. Surgical techniques have been
refined so that the "possible occurrence of intestinal discharge could be kept under control"
(Bouman, 2021, p. 141), but one quarter of the patients need further corrective surgeries (Bouman
et al., 2016)
Unit2Sucks
Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

So YOU get to define his broader point and then judge him by your standards. Well played, Mr. Straw Man. And who are these "pedophile conservatives" who lust after child brides? It's hilarious that you actually think that is a thing in American conservative circles. Maybe you should get your talking points from somewhere other than MSNBC.

It's funny that you go on the attack against arranged marriage. What a cultural bigot. You do realize that it's a deeply ingrained cultural practice for millions and millions of people around the world. Perhaps you should direct your criticism to the people who actually practice arranged marriage, Mr. Straw Man. I suggest you go to a Mosque. I'm sure they'll be very open to your views, especially with respect to child brides and forced marriage.

As for your defense of the hospital, nice hair splitting but did you actually read the letter they put out? They admit to doing top surgeries on 16-year-olds. They also have been giving "gender-affirming care" to children much younger including puberty blocking drugs like the one described below.

Here's the thread that started it all. Go ahead, attack the messenger. Celebrate what is going on here. Own it.

Some science for you...
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/0092623X.2022.2121238?needAccess=true&

The crucial advantage of puberty suppression was creating "individuals who more easily pass

in to the opposite gender role" (Delemarre-van de Waal & Cohen-Kettenis, 2006, p. 155). The
emphasis was on external appearance, especially height. 4 That word appears 23 times in
Delemarre-van de Waal's review of puberty suppression (Delemarre-van de Waal, 2014). There
is one cursory reference to "loss of fertility." The words orgasm, libido, and sexuality do not
appear. This is curious because it was well known that men taking GnRHa for prostate cancer
experience complete loss of erotic interest (Marumo et al., 1999). The drug is therefore licensed
to chemically castrate men with sexual obsessions. Gooren was an early advocate for this usage.
He warned that the side effects "may be very uncomfortable" for men with paraphilias (Gijs &
Gooren, 1996, p. 279); no such warning accompanied his recommendation of the same drug
for adolescents experiencing gender dysphoria. The Dutch clinicians did not ask whether blocking
the normal development of erotic desire would affect their patients' understanding of their own
One significant disadvantage of puberty suppression for males was not mentioned in the 2006
manifesto for the Dutch protocol, though it had been raised at a conference in the previous
year (GIRES, 2005). Stopping sexual development meant the ***** did not grow, and so "the
genital tissue available for vaginoplasty may be less than optimal" (CohenKettenis et al., 2008,
p. 1895). This made it more likely that the orifice would need to be lined with a portion of
the patient's intestine rather than the inverted ***** (van de Grift et al., 2020). Out of 49 patients
at Amsterdam who started GnRHa at Tanner stage 2 or 3, 71% required intestinal vaginoplasty
(van der Sluis et al., 2021). This procedure is more invasive, requiring a second surgical site,
and it entails greater risk of complications such as rectal fistula. Surgical techniques have been
refined so that the "possible occurrence of intestinal discharge could be kept under control"
(Bouman, 2021, p. 141), but one quarter of the patients need further corrective surgeries (Bouman
et al., 2016)

OMG this is too rich. So you pretend like forced child bride marriage advocate Matt Walsh is doing so out of some sort of cultural appreciation? I don't know much about Matt Walsh (other than hearing about his idiotic ideas from time to time that incels and idiots fall for - which is how he lines his pockets) but I know that people like him don't take their cues from Islam or other cultures. I googled Islamaphobia Matt Walsh and what do you know - he admits to being an Islamaphobe ("Islamophobia is a perfectly reasonable reaction to the millennia-long campaign of brutality waged by many Muslims"). I highly doubt his desire to marry and impregnate children is based on his deep and authentic appreciation of Islamic tradition.

And rather than address your wall of text about non-surgical puberty blockers, I will remind you that you said "performing sterilizing sex organ mutilation surgeries on children" which still doesn't seem to be happening.

By the way, other than attracting the same group of nutjob conspiracy theorists, can you let us know the connection between transgender youth and COVID vaccines? Please tell me that you believe that mRNA is altering kids gender.
Zippergate
Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Zippergate said:

Some science for you...

et al., 2016)

OMG this is too rich. So you pretend like forced child bride marriage advocate Matt Walsh is doing so out of some sort of cultural appreciation? I don't know much about Matt Walsh (other than hearing about his idiotic ideas from time to time that incels and idiots fall for - which is how he lines his pockets) but I know that people like him don't take their cues from Islam or other cultures. I googled Islamaphobia Matt Walsh and what do you know - he admits to being an Islamaphobe ("Islamophobia is a perfectly reasonable reaction to the millennia-long campaign of brutality waged by many Muslims"). I highly doubt his desire to marry and impregnate children is based on his deep and authentic appreciation of Islamic tradition.

And rather than address your wall of text about non-surgical puberty blockers, I will remind you that you said "performing sterilizing sex organ mutilation surgeries on children" which still doesn't seem to be happening.

By the way, other than attracting the same group of nutjob conspiracy theorists, can you let us know the connection between transgender youth and COVID vaccines? Please tell me that you believe that mRNA is altering kids gender.

What an incoherent rant. I have no idea what you're are talking about and tbh, I don't think you do either. If you feel you have gotten the better of this argument on Matt Walsh, wonderful.

As for what this has to do with Covid gene therapies, I made that perfectly clear. You have no interest in trying to understand my point of view so I won't repeat it.

Btw, I could be posting several articles a day on the massive retreat of the clot shots. Denmark, Finland, Australia, Florida. Seems like new restrictions every day. People (those at least outside your little information bubble) are waking up. Too late for many young people who have be killed or maimed but better late than never.

But keep doubling down on a losing hand.
oski003
Yes, Florida's surgeon general tweeted

male patients ages 18 to 39 had "an increased risk of cardiac-related death" and that "FL[orida] will not be silent on the truth" and they do not recommend boosters for that population.

Twitter took it down at covid misinformation. Twitter then had to put it back up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/florida-surgeon-general-ladapo-tweet-on-covid-vaccines-removed-restored/amp/
Zippergate
oski003 said:

male patients ages 18 to 39 had "an increased risk of cardiac-related death" and that "FL[orida] will not be silent on the truth" and they do not recommend boosters for that population.

Twitter took it down at covid misinformation. Twitter then had to put it back up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/florida-surgeon-general-ladapo-tweet-on-covid-vaccines-removed-restored/amp/
Check this out. The triangle of death. I'm sure the timing is purely coincidental.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeuuUFpWABgdyyU?format=png&name=large
Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

At this point I'm not even sure why you guys are worked up over vaccines. Just about everyone is already either vaccinated or has had COVID one or more times. Unhinged conservatives are always focused on fighting wars of the past and this one is over. 1M+ have died and ~3,000 Americans (almost entirely unvaccinated) are still dying every week, although you will continue to pretend it is some much smaller number. Many of those 1M+ essentially committed suicide by COVID by choosing to fall for your anti-mRNA misinformation and choosing to forgo vaccination. You won - you can be proud of your work, even if had a massive human toll.

To be clear, the Florida surgeon general was chosen so that he could advance Desandtits' agenda, not because of his desire to keep Florida safe. The statement they made was garbage and wasn't based on solid research. Like just about everything else Desandtits does, this was part of a political stunt - but of course you would celebrate it as if it were meaningful.

First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.