Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,355 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Before Big Game, I was chatting, hanging out with some old Cal buddies and I told them I was probably due for a COVID booster... asked them how many they had had. They all said "three". I asked them, did they mean three shots total, or three boosters. (I had had three total.) They all said three boosters!

So, suffering from a serious case of vaccine envy, I went in this morning for my Pfizer bivalent. Then, this afternoon, I was hugging my 10 year old daughter. She says, "Dad, you have the biggest heart of anyone in the world!"

Uh oh...

Long story short: If I soon suddenly stop posting here, you can assume I'm -- for better or worse -- yet another of the hundreds of thousands of people killed by the mRNA COVID vaccines.

If only somebody had tried to warn me of the danger...
BearNIt
I am seeing more patients come through the ED who are positive for COVID. I am seeing more patients with RSV, the flu, and COVID. The isolation trailers have been reopened due to the influx of patients. If things get a little worse we could see the mask mandate back again. So far I have had 4 shots and will seek the Bivalent booster in the next few days.
Zippergate
Big C said:

Before Big Game, I was chatting, hanging out with some old Cal buddies and I told them I was probably due for a COVID booster... asked them how many they had had. They all said "three". I asked them, did they mean three shots total, or three boosters. (I had had three total.) They all said three boosters!

So, suffering from a serious case of vaccine envy, I went in this morning for my Pfizer bivalent. Then, this afternoon, I was hugging my 10 year old daughter. She says, "Dad, you have the biggest heart of anyone in the world!"

Uh oh...

Long story short: If I soon suddenly stop posting here, you can assume I'm -- for better or worse -- yet another of the hundreds of thousands of people killed by the mRNA COVID vaccines.

Better go ahead and make your next booster appointment for early February. CDC says effectiveness is limited to two months. A few months after that and you're into negative territory. Yeah, negative. Immune suppression, immune imprinting and all that. So we have a "vaccine" that does not stop transmission and may even enhance it (see Japan, Australia, etc ), needs to be boosted over and over again for a virus in its current form that is not dangerous for the vast majority people and 94% of Americans have already been exposed to it. I understand why you are on the booster treadmill and wish you the best of luck with that, but as an unvaccinated Covid survivor, I can't imagine a world in which I would want to join you. Thanks, but I'll pass on the extra helping of lab-created toxic spike protein.

oski003
Big C said:

Uh oh...

I have had three doses. I finally got covid about 2.5 months after third dose. There is no science supporting the bivalent vaccines, so I will skip them for now.
Big C
Zippergate said:

Big C said:

Uh oh...

Better go ahead and make your next booster appointment for early February. CDC says effectiveness is limited to two months. A few months after that and you're into negative territory. Yeah, negative. Immune suppression, immune imprinting and all that. So we have a "vaccine" that does not stop transmission and may even enhance it (see Japan, Australia, etc ), needs to be boosted over and over again for a virus in its current form that is not dangerous for the vast majority people and 94% of Americans have already been exposed to it. I understand why you are on the booster treadmill and wish you the best of luck with that, but as an unvaccinated Covid survivor, I can't imagine a world in which I would want to join you. Thanks, but I'll pass on the extra helping of lab-created toxic spike protein.

Three shots, then mild COVID six months later, then new booster six months after that. I'll be fine for at least a year, thanks.
Zippergate
Big C said:

Zippergate said:

Big C said:

Uh oh...

Three shots, then mild COVID six months later, then new booster six months after that. I'll be fine for at least a year, thanks.
You're not following the science. Dr. Science says so. So does the CDC. Actually everyone on all sides of the issue says so. Since when did the vaxx crowd receive permission to pick and choose their own science? Must have missed that memo.

Not that anyone cares, but if it were me, I'd pass on the booster and test my luck with Covid rather than repeated doses of spike protein.
bearister
….and I'm just thankful the herd is self thinning.

More Republicans died than Democrats after COVID vaccines came out - Futurity

https://www.futurity.org/covid-vaccines-politics-republicans-democrats-2834902/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
bearister said:

….and I'm just thankful the herd is self thinning.

More Republicans died than Democrats after COVID vaccines came out - Futurity

https://www.futurity.org/covid-vaccines-politics-republicans-democrats-2834902/

It is December 2022, not December 2021.
bearister
…and that changes the findings of the study how?
oski003
bearister said:

…and that changes the findings of the study how?

I thought you were reposting already posted news to contribute to the current discussion about the bivalent boosters. Maybe you just were blindly posting without following the thread.
Big C

36 hours now since I risked life and limb and got the bivalent booster. My daughter didn't tell me I have a big heart today, so that's a good sign. Or was it because I made her get off the tablet? Life is so complicated...
oski003
Big C said:

36 hours now since I risked life and limb and got the bivalent booster. My daughter didn't tell me I have a big heart today, so that's a good sign. Or was it because I made her get off the tablet? Life is so complicated...

You and Aaron Rodgers are both immunized and still alive, and that it just fine and dandy.
oski003
Anthony Fauci's Daughter Worked for Twitter. Anthony Fauci spoke Directly to Facebook's Zuckerberg During Censorship Deposition.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Anthony Fauci's Daughter Worked for Twitter and he Spoke Directly to Facebook's Zuckerberg During Censorship Deposition.
Anthony Fauci's Daughter is a he/him? There's no predicting people's personal pronouns these days.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

Anthony Fauci's Daughter Worked for Twitter and he Spoke Directly to Facebook's Zuckerberg During Censorship Deposition.
Anthony Fauci's Daughter is a he/him? There's no predicting people's personal pronouns these days.

Edited so the lemmings don't get more confused than they already are.
bearister
DeSantis could attack Trump's COVID record from the right in 2024

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/07/trump-desantis-fauci-coronavirus-pandemic-2024
AunBear89
You're the one that seems confused by standard conventions of English. I suggest Strunk and White as refresher. Let us know if anything confuses you further.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

You're the one that seems confused by standard conventions of English. I suggest Strunk and White as refresher. Let us know if anything confuses you further.

Once again you show how hypocritical you are, considering you use poor grammar 90% of the time. What I wrote was clear, even to those who weren't dealt a full deck.
AunBear89
You have me confused with one of your MAGA buddies. My grammar is excellent, and yours, in the post in question, sucked.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

You have me confused with one of your MAGA buddies. My grammar is excellent, and yours, in the post in question, sucked.

You really have no clue about anything at all. Amazing.

Have a Happy Holiday- try not to hurt yourself with a butter knife, bless your heart.
AunBear89
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Have a Happy Holiday- try not to hurt yourself with a butter knife, bless your heart.

You really have no clue about anything at all. Not at all surprising.

Have a Happy Holiday- try not to expose your extreme prejudice and your general lack of knowledge about most things - bless your heart.

I think this is how Righteous Righty dipshytes have debates - am I doing it right?
oski003
AunBear89 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

You really have no clue about anything at all. Not at all surprising.

Have a Happy Holiday- try not to expose your extreme prejudice and your general lack of knowledge about most things - bless your heart.

I think this is how Righteous Righty dipshytes have debates - am I doing it right?

Yes, this is how dipshytes do it. I copied your post from another thread.

This is what you wrote on 11/24/22 at 2:55 pm in the Herschel Walker thread:

"You really have no clue about anything at all. Amazing.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving- try not to hurt yourself with a butter knife, bless your heart."
Zippergate
F R A U D
Pfizer committed fraud and FDA looked the other way so that the public would trust the vaxxine. The fix was in from the beginning. They made a mockery of informed consent at our expense and they continue to do so. Blame it on Trump if you like, these vaccines were never safe nor effective.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me 999 times shame on me. Wake TF up, people.

------

On Nov. 2, 2021, The BMJ broke the story of Brook Jackson, the regional director who blew the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer's pivotal COVID-19 vaccine trial. Weeks later, documents were leaked supporting Jackson's complaint about "falsified data."
Among the leaked documents was an email, authored by a former federal agent in the FDA's Office of Criminal Investigations (OCI), claiming Pfizer knowingly submitted fraudulent data to the FDA, and the agency responded by turning a blind eye.
To grasp the gravity of what is written in the email, it's important to understand the role of OCI.
What Is OCI?
OCI is the FDA's criminal law enforcement arm. Much like a police force, it conducts criminal investigations of illegal activities involving FDA-regulated products and brings them before the Department of Justice for prosecution.
OCI consists of about 200 federal agents, hired from the US Secret Service, the FBI, or the Internal Revenue Service Criminal investigations unit. The agents are stationed throughout the US, as well as attachs in overseas posts, and have the same type of arrest authority as other federal law enforcement agents.
The unit was established by former FDA Commissioner David Kessler, off the back of the generic drug scandal in the late 80s. Kessler was determined to crack down on fraud after FDA employees were found guilty of accepting bribes from generic drug makers.
"What I care about most is restoring the credibility and the integrity of the Food and Drug Administration," said Kessler at the time," and the only way to do that is to focus on strong enforcement. We are going to enforce the law."
Since then, many OCI investigations have led to arrests, hefty fines, and imprisonment such as the recent sentencing of two clinical trial researchers in Florida for conspiracy to falsify data by making it appear as though subjects were participating in the trials when, in truth, they were not.
The Leaked Email
The email, dated March 26, 2021, obtained by this reporter details the OCI officer's observations about the FDA's handling of Jackson's complaint.
"Having worked at FDA, I see it as surprising, for many reasons, that the agency turned a blind eye to a company's knowing submission of fraudulent data," wrote the OCI officer, whose identity is suppressed after signing a non-disclosure agreement.
The FDA "likely feared the criticism they undoubtedly would have received for holding up a vaccine (which they knew they would eventually approve anyway) at the expense of untold lives lost," added the OCI officer, acknowledging the FDA's dilemma in "weighing the risk/benefit ratio."
According to the email, the FDA had to decide if it served the public better to just approve a vaccine that had much greater efficacy than expected amid the emergency, or make a public issue of Pfizer's data integrity problems and damage public confidence in the vaccine.

AunBear89
Yes. Exactly my point. You don't have an original thought in your head. You either spam the board with other people's nonsense, or you pull the GOP classic "I know you are, but what am I?" Your next original thought/idea/post on this forum will be your first.
DiabloWags
And here I thought that Trump was the only one who had the market cornered on the low IQ gullible crowd.

The pumpers and hypsters of this company should be locked up.

Lots of unhappy shareholders taken to the cleaners.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
DiabloWags
Collapsing from $240 to $16 in one year.

- 93%

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
oski003
I agree that the company should have been more truthful to its shareholders regarding anticipated revenue as it was clearly positioned as a backup to and always behind mRNA in authorizations. Sometimes you have to back the horse that big money is behind. They also seemed to invest heavily in worldwide manufacturing, which has backfired due to lack of demand. However, Novavax 's profitably and stock price is better discussed in the actual stock thread.
AunBear89
With every post you prove you are incapable of basic reading comprehension.

I will use simple 2nd grade playground language that you have the best chance of understanding:

I am rubber, you are glue. Bounces off me and sticks to you.

(The above statement not only encapsulates your debate style, it also serves as the Republican Party's motto.)
oski003
AunBear89 said:

With every post you prove you are incapable of basic reading comprehension.

I will use simple 2nd grade playground language that you have the best chance of understanding:

I am rubber, you are glue. Bounces off me and sticks to you.

(The above statement not only encapsulates your debate style, it also serves as the Republican Party's motto.)

Have a wonderful weekend.
AunBear89
Quit stalking me. Weirdo.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Quit stalking me. Weirdo.

Our current exchange began when you interrupted a conversation between me and another poster. Thanks and have a nice weekend.
bearister
Masking could fight the 'tripledemic', experts say. Will anyone listen?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/dec/10/masks-tripledemic-covid-flu-rsv-us?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
oskidunker
No
Go Bears!
Zippergate
https://www.ris.gov.tw/app/en/2121?sn=22343495

Taiwan is 80% boosted. How's that working out for them?
Deaths rise 14% YOY despite the much lower virulence of current variants. Birth rate down double digits. It's the same story in every mRNA-afflicted country.

But it's clearly not the vaxxines because the vaxxines are safe and effective. QED
Zippergate
Follow the Money

Yale is mandating the bivalent booster for students. Not for for faculty and administration. Only for students.

Here's what Naomi Wolf discovered...

"When I came home, my husband, intelligence analyst Brian O'Shea, quickly found the money trail - from a site called TAGGS that tracks government grants, and from Yale's own documents. The crime scene he found is indeed stunning. [https://taggs.hhs.gov/]
Yale receive more from HHS than it does from tuition.
Yale has received $9 billion from HHS since 1998 $1.7 billion since COVID began in 2020. Yale received $607 million from HHS for this year alone versus the $475 million that the university received from tuition.
In other words, Yale needs HHS more than it needs its own students.
So Yale is trafficking the bodies of its students, to please HHS and to keep that spigot open.
A breakdown of Brian O'Shea's numbers are here, in Harvey Oxenhorn's excellent essay about this protest: [https://substack.com/inbox/post/90049995]"

https://substack.com/inbox/post/89874846

There was a time when this kind of evil would make people angry.

First Page Last Page
Page 88 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.