Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

362,297 Views | 4701 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
American Vermin
Zippergate
Cal88 said:

This is a perfect illustration of this Stockholm Syndrome:

I'm sure she's a lovely lady, but it's terrifying to think that she's practicing medicine. But this tweet will probably attract some patients from the math-is-rascist crowd.
movielover
Doctors like this were too brainwashed to consider safe, healthy, low-cost alternatives with zero risks:

1. Lose weight
2. Excercise
3. Vitamin C & D
4. Zinc
5. Aspirin (Israeli studies)
6. Ivermectin (Africa)
7. All of the Above
8. Others I missed.
Zippergate
Yet another conspiracy theory that wasn't a theory after all.
https://substack.com/inbox/post/91051374

"
  • CDC's VAERS safety signal analysis based on reports from Dec. 14, 2020 July 29, 2022 for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines shows clear safety signals for death and a range of highly concerning thrombo-embolic, cardiac, neurological, hemorrhagic, hematological, immune-system and menstrual adverse events (AEs) among U.S. adults.
  • There were 770 different types of adverse events that showed safety signals in ages 18+, of which over 500 (or 2/3) had a larger safety signal than myocarditis/pericarditis.
  • The CDC analysis shows that the number of serious adverse events reported in less than two years for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines is 5.5 times larger than all serious reports for vaccines given to adults in the US since 2009 (~73,000 vs. ~13,000).
  • Twice as many mRNA COVID-19 vaccine reports were classified as serious compared to all other vaccines given to adults (11% vs. 5.5%). This meets the CDC definition of a safety signal.
  • There are 96 safety signals for 12-17 year-olds, which include: myocarditis, pericarditis, Bell's Palsy, genital ulcerations, high blood pressure and heartrate, menstrual irregularities, cardiac valve incompetencies, pulmonary embolism, cardiac arrhythmias, thromboses, pericardial and pleural effusion, appendicitis and perforated appendix, immune thrombocytopenia, chest pain, increased troponin levels, being in intensive care, and having anticoagulant therapy.
  • There are 66 safety signals for 5-11 year-olds, which include: myocarditis, pericarditis, ventricular dysfunction and cardiac valve incompetencies, pericardial and pleural effusion, chest pain, appendicitis & appendectomies, Kawasaki's disease, menstrual irregularities, vitiligo, and vaccine breakthrough infection."

The sequence of events as described within is confidence shattering as well.
Yeah, the mRNA jabs are totally safe; nothing to see here, move along. So says the Ministry of Truth. Now shut up and get another booster that is ineffective against the prevailing variants.
movielover
My understanding is the more jabs you get, the higher the risk.
movielover
Now the Germans...

movielover
And another.

bearister
movielover said:

And another.

As a good citizen, you need to immediately contact the Cleveland Clinic and demand that it scrubs the following disinformation from its website henceforth and forthwith:

COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs | Cleveland Clinic

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
Information overload.

bearister

….3,2,1…
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

….3,2,1…
DR. Eric Feigl Dingdong who profusely denied a chinese lab created covid lol. You should definitely listen to that guy.
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

….3,2,1…
DR. Eric Feigl Dingdong who profusely denied a chinese lab created covid lol. You should definitely listen to that guy.

Better than listening to guys claiming that the Damar Hamlin incident was caused by a vaccine and who vote for congressional candidates and for a party that are making the U.S. the laughing stock of the world.

Oh, and your post intro is racist, ignorant sh@it that has no place on BI.
oski003
bearister said:

….3,2,1…

Fyi, this is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Curious where US flights are.
bearister
Eric Liang Feigl-Ding is an American public health scientist who is currently an epidemiologist and Chief of COVID Task Force at the New England Complex Systems Institute. He was formerly a faculty member and researcher at Harvard Medical School and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
Wikipedia
movielover
Going back to regular order, debate, budgeting and no earmarks (bribes) is bad?

Do you realize for over a dozen years the House has been castrated, with a few leaders holding all the power? No debate, no structure, no democratic
process. Most Americans probably unaware.

Rep Matt Rosendale of Montana details our "broken system".

Laughing stock? Try:

- Endless wars with nothing to gain.
- Unneeded proxy war w Russia.
- America stops peace talks w Russia and Ukraine!
- 2.5 million illegal immigrants last year.
- Fentanyl pouring across that same border, along with human traffickers.
- Trillions more in debt; now over $30 Trillion total.
- Infrastructure bills that don't fund infrastructure; rinse, repeat.
- An installed President who reminds us of Weekend at Bernies.
- Rigged election systems.
- Expansive open drug bazars (aka homeless).
- 5,000-page, Trillion-plus dollar bills Congress hasn't read, crafted by Lobbyists, WEF and the Chamber of Commerce.
chazzed
Zippergate said:

Cal88 said:

I'm sure she's a lovely lady, but it's terrifying to think that she's practicing medicine. But this tweet will probably attract some patients from the math-is-rascist crowd.

That was a fake tweet:
https://www.rumorguard.org/post/joe-rogan-others-amplify-fabricated-tweet-with-anti-vaccine-agenda .
Cal88
chazzed said:

Zippergate said:

Cal88 said:

That was a fake tweet:
https://www.rumorguard.org/post/joe-rogan-others-amplify-fabricated-tweet-with-anti-vaccine-agenda .

This one is real:

smh
> This one is real:
> https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/..

naww, as usual w/you and yours it's turtles [lies] all the way down..

Cal88
smh said:

> This one is real:
> https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/..

naww, as usual w/you and yours it's turtles [lies] all the way down..

It is real, J.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/video/2021/05/27/toronto-woman-develops-bells-palsy-after-covid-vaccine

And it's a pretty good illustration of the vaccine Stockholm Syndrome.

Canadian actress Jennifer Gibson before the jab:

Hope she fully recovers her great smile and gets no further physical damage from the vaccine.
Cal88

New South Wales, say hello to Cleveland:

bearister
That being the case, when is the Cleveland Clinic going to scrub this dangerous and misleading disinformation off its website?

COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs | Cleveland Clinic

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine
Cal88
It looks like the bureaucracy at the Cleveland Clinic has yet to follow the science at the Cleveland Clinic.
Cal88

Hope he is OK now.

How often has this happened before last year?

I remember Len Bias, many decades ago, though his case was a heart attack due to a late night cocaine overdose.
dimitrig
Cal88 said:

Hope he is OK now.

How often has this happened before last year?

I remember Len Bias, many decades ago, though his case was a heart attack due to a late night cocaine overdose.

Hank Gathers
Cal88
movielover
What additional consequences from the clot shot will emerge the next 5-10 years?
Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

What additipnal consequences from the clot shot will emerge the next 5-10 years?
I had to remove a splinter last week. Damn vaccine!
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

movielover said:

What additipnal consequences from the clot shot will emerge the next 5-10 years?

There is zero evidence that splinters are caused by covid vaccines. Due to lack of inspections, Moderna had some batches contaminated with metal and Johnson and Johnson ended up having to scrap all the contaminated batches made at emergent bio. However, those contaminations didn't cause splinters.
Cal88
movielover said:

For the swine flu vaccines, which was pulled out as a result of side effects far less prevalent than the mRNA shots, the most typical time for the onset of side effects was 2 years after administration IIRC, and the most common side effects were neurological (narcolepsy, Bell's Palsy etc).

For the vaccines administered to the military during the first Gulf war, most neurological damages occurred 5 to 10 years after the shots.

Quote:

Shaw is also concerned about Canada's monitoring of the side effects of vaccinations, calling the system "flimsy".

What especially worries Shaw is the possibility of longer-term side effects from the vaccine. Most vaccine safety studies monitor patients for a few days or, at most, several months.

That isn't enough, Shaw says. With some vaccines, the most serious reactions have taken years to surface. "Neurological problems don't happen overnight," he said. "It took five to 10 years to see the bulk of the Gulf Warsyndrome outcomes."
https://www.straight.com/article-270843/vancouver/whats-your-vaccine
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

movielover said:

There is zero evidence that splinters are caused by covid vaccines. Due to lack of inspections, Moderna had some batches contaminated with metal and Johnson and Johnson ended up having to scrap all the contaminated batches made at emergent bio. However, those contaminations didn't cause splinters.
There is also zero evidence to support movielover's insinuation that Imo Essien collapsing on the basketball court was caused by his vaccinations. That was the point I was making.
oski003

oski003 said:

movielover said:

There is also zero evidence to support movielover's insinuation that Imo Essien collapsing on the basketball court was caused by his vaccinations. That was the point I was making.

False. Despite FDA and CDC denials and big tech cover ups, there is a ton of evidence that the covid vaccines cause myocarditis and clotting. There is zero evidence that they cause splinters. Therefore, it is okay to speculate that heart problems of a healthy athlete could be caused by these vaccines. It is stupid to compare that to a splinter, whereas there is absolutely zero correlation with covid vaccines. Other developed countries have stopped giving covid vaccines for under 40 and had previously banned mRNA for under 40. Get your head out of the sand.
Zippergate

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Zero evidence. Yeah, if you ignore all the evidence, there is zero evidence.

Of course, one cannot know with certainty the cause of any particular case but the link between the mRNA gene therapies and myocarditis is well established, as is the link between myocarditis and the risk for cardiac arrest. And multiple studies have shown that the virus itself does not increase the risk of myocarditis. So how do you explain the explosion in serious cardiac events suffered by athletes since the rollout of the jabs?
oski003
Zippergate said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

Of course, one cannot know with certainty the cause of any particular case but the link between the mRNA gene therapies and myocarditis is well established, as is the link between myocarditis and the risk for cardiac arrest. And multiple studies have shown that the virus itself does not increase the risk of myocarditis. So how do you explain the explosion in serious cardiac events suffered by athletes since the rollout of the jabs?

The virus appears to increase the risk of myocarditis. Citing a study or two indicating otherwise doesn't invalidate the other studies.
Cal88
The studies I've seen show a very small increase in myocarditis cases from the virus itself relative to those from mRNA vaccines.

UCSF Dr. Vinay Prasad very recent video discussing his recently published paper on vax-induced myocarditis, you will find his perspective to be not just highly informative, but also very balanced here:

What also needs to be noted here, as Prasad pointed out, is that the most impacted category from heart tissue damage due to the mRNA vaccines are young males and teenage boys, with rates much higher than in the general population.

That is why we are seeing a rash of athletes collapsing clutching their hearts since the rollout of the vaccines (and not during the covid pandemic in 2019).
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

oski003 said:

movielover said:

The bolded part is the point I was making. We don't know what was happening to Imo Essien. He may have had myocarditis or a blood clot. We don't know since we haven't heard a medical diagnosis about him. We don't even know for sure he'd been vaccinated. Most likely he was, but we don't know for sure. I was just countering movielover's immediate assumption that it was vaccine related. Just because you think you have a hammer, not everything is a nail.
First Page Last Page
Page 92 of 135

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.