Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

375,334 Views | 4765 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by movielover
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
With what Hunter has put into and who he has put onto his body, he's indestructible.
oski003
Big C said:

movielover said:

Pfizer bombshell censored off of YouTube and Google. It now has 22 million views on Twitter.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pfizer, the Chinese Communist Party, Hillary, Hunter Biden and some pangolin are brewing up a new, more deadly COVID as we speak.

They know Republicans won't wear masks and that is how they plan to kill them and turn the US over to the liberals!

Why isn't the mainstream media covering this outrageous story? Is it money and profits over revealing the truth?
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Pfizer bombshell censored off of YouTube and Google. It now has 22 million views on Twitter.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Pfizer, the Chinese Communist Party, Hillary, Hunter Biden and some pangolin are brewing up a new, more deadly COVID as we speak.

They know Republicans won't wear masks and that is how they plan to kill them and turn the US over to the liberals!

Why isn't the mainstream media covering this outrageous story? Is it money and profits over revealing the truth?
Maybe it's because of Project Veritas's long history of creative alterations of facts, deceptive video editing and partisan and agenda driven "reporting". Most people don't trust them to give the straight scoop on a story.
movielover
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Maybe it's because of Project Veritas's long history of creative alterations of facts, deceptive video editing and partisan and agenda driven "reporting". Most people don't trust them to give the straight scoop on a story.

President Trump and now Elon Musk are revealing how utterly corrupt DC and our major institutions are. The DC / Left Playbook appears to be to simply ignore any new revelations. On top of that, there's so much corruption, so widespread, who can keep up with it
all?

Project Veritas long ago started a practice of posting both shorter (edited) videos, and long, unedited versions. They are one of the few on the "right" who've gotten exposure, and are thus vilified.
Zippergate

oski003 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

Actually, PV videos resonate with a lot of people in the middle precisely because they are authentic and real, unlike the endless narrative-spinning and gaslighting they get from big media. It takes a certain kind of close-minded rube not to see that something isn't right with these insiders caught on camera with their pants down in PV videos. Someone who would believe things like "this has all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation," even after one of the people who made this statement admits it was a lie, and still trust the media organizations that perpetuated it.
AunBear89
Zippergate said:

Actually, PV videos resonate with a lot of people in the middle precisely because they are authentic and real,

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Eastern Oregon Bear
AunBear89 said:

Zippergate said:

Actually, PV videos resonate with a lot of people in the middle precisely because they are authentic and real,

I could bring up all the court cases Project Veritas has lost, but I think your gif sums it up more succinctly.
Zippergate

AunBear89 said:

Zippergate said:

I could bring up all the court cases Project Veritas has lost, but I think your gif sums it up more succinctly.
So do it. Let's have a look. I'm going to need a little more than your word and that little gif. Shall we also look at the credibility of your favorite news organizations? How about Pfizer and their remarkable record of fines? Provide some actual content for once.

I'm generally not a fan of Elon Musk, but he's done the world a great service by releasing the Twitter files. Your media, and the organizations that they provide cover for, are rotten to the core.
calpoly
oski003 said:

Big C said:

movielover said:

You asking this question is a reminder about your lack of reasoning skills.
AunBear89
You get an A+ in Whataboutism. Doesn't change the fact that PV is not in any way a reliable source. Do better - you pretend you are smart, time to start proving you are.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Zippergate
AunBear89 said:

You get an A+ in Whataboutism. Doesn't change the fact that PV is not in any way a reliable source. Do better - you pretend you are smart, time to start proving you are.
Sorry, my request for the evidence you purported to have is not whataboutism. You made a claim. Back it up. As for the rest of your post, aren't we above these petty ad hominem attacks? Your hole gets deeper.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Zippergate said:

AunBear89 said:

Zippergate said:

So do it. Let's have a look. I'm going to need a little more than your word and that little gif. Shall we also look at the credibility of your favorite news organizations? How about Pfizer and their remarkable record of fines? Provide some actual content for once.

I'm generally not a fan of Elon Musk, but he's done the world a great service by releasing the Twitter files. Your media, and the organizations that they provide cover for, are rotten to the core.
If we're talking about Project Veritas, I'm not sure why you're dragging Pfizer and Elon Musk into this. Your obsessions, not mine, I guess. Anyway, I'm sure you'll dismiss anything I post out of hand, so I'm not going to put much effort into this. Here's a fairly good history of Project Veritas and their slimy ethics and methods.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

Have at it. Go ahead and attack Wikipedia rather than defend what Project Veritas does.
Big C
Zippergate said:

AunBear89 said:

Zippergate said:

Let me guess: You are a fan of Elon Musk when he says or does things that align with your right-wing political narrative, but not when he sounds more like the typical elitist, Silicon Valley tech-bro entrepreneur.

It's okay, I am probably the same (except opposite).
Zippergate

Zippergate said:

AunBear89 said:

Zippergate said:

If we're talking about Project Veritas, I'm not sure why you're dragging Pfizer and Elon Musk into this. Your obsessions, not mine, I guess. Anyway, I'm sure you'll dismiss anything I post out of hand, so I'm not going to put much effort into this. Here's a fairly good history of Project Veritas and their slimy ethics and methods.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Veritas

Have at it. Go ahead and attack Wikipedia rather than defend what Project Veritas does.
Thanks for the effort. Everyone knows Wikipedia is a highly accountable, reliable, unbiased source...of propaganda. Would be happy to engage you on some of those videos, but the catch is we have to actually watch the videos, review the lawsuits, etc. Having seen a number of them already, it is my opinion that no matter how "deceptively" one might edit the footage, the words of the so-called victims are hard to dismiss and ignore as you have done. But when you live in an information bubble where disinformation is allowed as long as it's the right kind, it's quite understandable.
Zippergate
Big C said:

Zippergate said:

AunBear89 said:

Zippergate said:

Let me guess: You are a fan of Elon Musk when he says or does things that align with your right-wing political narrative, but not when he sounds more like the typical elitist, Silicon Valley tech-bro entrepreneur.

It's okay, I am probably the same (except opposite).
There's a saying about Musk in the investment world. Everyone thinks he's a genius until he starts talking about something they are an expert in. Then they realize he's full of ****. Elon is an amazing marketer and has some vision. However, he's also a serial, how can we say this delicately?, mis-representer. Some examples: Tesla merger with solar city, "funding secured" $420 buyout, full self-driving, etc. Important people have gone to jail for much, much less.

As for his politics, he's made it clear that he is a traditional liberal. It's only because the left has moved so far to the extreme that he finds himself in the middle, which as you might guess is not nearly enough for me. In any case, don't you find the collusion between a political party, pharma megacorps, captured government bureaucracts, and big tech just a little bit disturbing? It's sad that so many people today actually believe the result is much more important than the process.
movielover
I'm a fan of free speech, and not authoritarianism.
AunBear89
Your act is tired, and I don't waste my time providing evidence that I know you will dismiss out of hand because it doesn't support your opinions.

But keep pretending you are unbiased and objective - you're just asking questions!
Cal88
MIT risk analysis expert advocates stopping mRNA vaccines based on his statistical analysis of the rollout results in Israel, UK, Switzerland and Thailand:

Zippergate
The clown show continues...

https://substack.com/inbox/post/100007151

"Last Thursday, the FDA convened its Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) to discuss the future of covid vaccines.
The panel voted 21 to 0 in favor of moving towards a more simplified vaccine schedule - an annual shot which would be updated as new variants emerge - much like the annual flu shot.
Despite the unanimous vote, VRBPAC members did raise concerns about knowledge gaps and questioned the need to boost everyone, as well as the futility of chasing rapidly mutating viruses.
But it all fizzled out quickly, and the FDA promised to reconvene in May or June to discuss the data further.
We have no correlate of protection, the FDA is relying heavily on real world studies (confounded data) and the agency still has not demanded any randomized controlled trials to show the bivalent booster can reduce severe disease or hospitalizations.

It's no wonder doctors are coming out in droves, refusing to have any more COVID shots until the FDA demands better studies.
As part of its post-marketing requirements, Pfizer is legally obligated to conduct a study involving people aged 16 to 30 to look at rates of subclinical myocarditis (i.e. underlying damage to the heart muscle without causing symptoms).

The final report was due 31 Dec 2022, but that deadline lapsed, and the FDA said nothing. There was no mention of the study, neither in the briefing notes ahead of the VRBPAC meeting, or during the meeting.
I asked the FDA directly for access to Pfizer's study, but the agency said in an email, "You may submit a FOIA request for this information, or if you would like it more quickly, you can reach out to the manufacturer directly."
Pfizer did not respond to my request, and the FDA refused to confirm whether it had even received Pfizer's study, before abruptly ending our communication.
Jessica Adams, an expert in drug regulatory affairs pointed out on twitter that the FDA had quietly changed the due date for the study from 31 Dec 2022 to 30 June 2023.
So, now as it stands, millions of young people will receive boosters, mandated or not, without knowing if the vaccine is causing subclinical myocarditis."
------------------
My comment: I'm sure the delay has nothing whatsoever to do with how those trials are faring. I'm sure Pfizer will get around to doing the study when they find the time. Between engineering mutated viruses and developing cures for vaxxine damage--err, long Covid--who has time for FDA-mandated clinical trials. We know what the results are gonna be anyway. <wink, wink, nudge, nudge> And besides, a little permanent heart damage never hurt anyone, right? Wouldn't want the safety of millions of healthy young people to interfere with the absolutely sacrosanct message that Covid vaxxines are safe....and effective!!!! And it's not the FDA's fault that gutless, corrupt college administrators will take the FDA's inaction as a signal that all necessary testing has been completed and the vaxxines can therefore be mandated.
Zippergate
I'm sure the required Pfizer post-marketing study will come out just fine and the results won't be anything like this Thai study published months ago. That study focused on adolescents receiving two doses. Eastern knows those participants would have been fine if only they had received a bivalent booster annually for the rest of their lives because...well...Epoch Times is a front for a Chinese religious cult and Project Veritas' is mean and its tactics unsavory.

"This study focuses on cardiovascular effects, particularly myocarditis and pericarditis events, after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine injection in Thai adolescents. This prospective cohort study enrolled students from two schools aged 1318 years who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Data including demographics, symptoms, vital signs, ECG, echocardiography and cardiac enzymes were collected at baseline, Day 3, Day 7, and Day 14 (optional) using case record forms.We enrolled 314 participants; of these, 13 participants were lost to follow up, leaving 301 participants for analysis. The most common cardiovascular effects were tachycardia (7.64%), shortness of breath (6.64%), palpitation (4.32%), chest pain (4.32%), and hypertension (3.99%). Seven participants (2.33%) exhibited at least one elevated cardiac biomarker or positive lab assessments. Cardiovascular effects were found in 29.24% of patients, ranging from tachycardia, palpitation, and myopericarditis. Myopericarditis was confirmed in one patient after vaccination. Two patients had suspected pericarditis and four patients had suspected subclinical myocarditis. Conclusion: Cardiovascular effects in adolescents after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination included tachycardia, palpitation, and myocarditis. The clinical presentation of myopericarditis after vaccination was usually mild, with all cases fully recovering within 14 days. Hence, adolescents receiving mRNA vaccines should be monitored for side effects. Clinical Trial Registration: NCT05288231"

movielover
Dr. John Campbell: Another conclusive study - Vitamin D significant prevention of ICU admission and death (Italy)

Includes additional studies. We've known this for over a year. Massive benefit, zero risk.

Dr. Campbell is a retired nursing professional in the UK. He has taught nursing, been a nurse, and volunteers in Africa and elsewhere. His YouTube channel shot to fame during Covid and he walked the party line for over a year before he saw cracks and inconsistencies in the establishment / vaccine story line.

Zippergate
Japan in pictures. Look at the dates of those spikes. Uncanny. But it ain't the vaxx.
https://substack.com/inbox/post/100513466
Cal88
Zippergate
U2S sighting!!! This guy would make Baghdad Bob blush.
https://rumble.com/v278912-an-investigation-into-dr-peter-hotez-part-2-no-intro-22min.html

Check out the 5:42 mark and tell me these people didn't know.
Zippergate
Only 7% a pop. Small price to pay to be in compliance with the Great Authoritarian State.

https://substack.com/inbox/post/100786730

'Josh Stirling, a top insurance research analyst, has found a 7% aggregate mortality increase for each COVID vaccine dose received, meaning a "fully vaccinated" individual who took 5 doses increased their risk of [premature] death by 35%. Stirling used CDC data and compared the vaccination status, ranked by the number of doses across regions in the US, and compared that to the amount of increase or decrease in mortality 2022 versus 2021. He explained that if vaccines actually reduced all-cause mortality, then the data from "highly vaccinated" states would show "lower levels of mortality" in those areas. Instead, data is showing the opposite. Stirling previously noted that overall, all-cause mortality in the US rose in 2022 from 2021 by about 15%.'

'And so that is an aggregate statistical tool that largely it exactly confirms the conclusion out of the UK data. It's a different way of doing it, it's a totally different data set, but ultimately it leads to a very similar mathematical conclusion."
Cal88
Significant decline in Swiss fertility rates:

Eastern Oregon Bear
movielover said:

Less than 2 weeks later:

James O'Keefe is on paid leave from Project Veritas as its board considers whether to remove him from his leadership position
Zippergate
Pfauxi the Pfailure

https://substack.com/inbox/post/101474378

"After more than 60 years of experience with influenza vaccines, very little improvement in vaccine prevention of infection has been noted… our best approved influenza vaccines would be inadequate for licensure for most other vaccine-preventable diseases." [emphasis added]
True. Several rigorous papers have proven that flu shots are placebos masquerading as public policy.
But the same scientists then compared our beloved and groundbreaking Covid vaccines to those pointless flu jabs:
As variant SARS-CoV-2 strains have emerged, deficiencies in these [Covid] vaccines reminiscent of influenza vaccines have become apparent.
Just who are these vicious anti-vax rebels?
Three researchers at the National Institutes for Health. Including one whose name may ring a bell: the now-retired Dr. Anthony S. Fauci.
Yet the Covid/flu shot comparison is only one of the article's bombshells.
At its core, the piece raises the question of whether any vaccines can ever work well enough to matter against bugs like common coronaviruses, influenza, and RSV.

The paper ends on a stunning note:
Past unsuccessful attempts to elicit solid protection against mucosal respiratory viruses and to control the deadly outbreaks and pandemics they cause have been a scientific and public health failure…
We are excited and invigorated that many investigators and collaborative groups are rethinking, from the ground up, all of our past assumptions and approaches to preventing important respiratory viral diseases and working to find bold new paths forward.
Wait, what?
Past unsuccessful attempts?
From the ground up?
Fauci just helped spearhead the effort to push a new type of vaccine on the world. After only a few months of testing, the United States and other countries injected their citizens with more than 3 billion doses of mRNA.
Yet with these words, Fauci is admitting that effort has failed completely. He's not excluding the mRNAs from "past unsuccessful attempts" that "have been a public health failure." He's not saying they can form the basis for "bold new paths."
He's washing his hands of them - and whatever the long-term consequences of their failed effort to rewire the immune system may be.
Tony Fauci is lucky.
He's 82.
It'll be up to the rest of us to deal with what he's done.

oski003

https://babylonbee.com/news/experts-say-theres-no-link-between-taco-bell-and-diarrhea-taco-bell-safe-and-effective?utm_source=The%20Babylon%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email

IRVINE, CA FDA officials specializing in the field of genuine Mexican food have released a comprehensive, peer-reviewed report confirming no link between eating Taco Bell and immediately suffering from explosive diarrhea, and that Taco Bell was "safe and effective."
Some say the FDA's comprehensive meta-analysis may be enough to firmly place suggestions that Taco Bell causes a "Blitz in the Britches" to be unmistakable lies drummed up by conspiracy theorists.
"The Science has spoken, thus concluding Taco Bell to be the source of neither Trouser Slop, Heavy Shartillery, nor Chino Cappuccino," said FDA spokesman, Ron *****zfeldt, "Anyone claiming their Cheesy Gordita Crunch Wrap Supreme led to an evening dancing the Dirty Dungaree Disco is willfully distributing misinformation and should be held accountable."
Mainstream media outlets reported on the FDA's claim distancing the fast-food chain from acute cases of the Battle of Waterloo and went further to insist that never, in the history of food franchises, have there been reports of Taco Bell causing a 21-Gun Gastric Salvo.
CNN's Don Lemon went so far as to purchase and eat a Taco Bell Spicy Double-Steak Grilled Cheese Burrito during his live 10:00 am segment in front of dozens of viewers. The broadcast was cut short, however, due to unknown technical difficulties, and not due to Lemon suffering a Crackpocalypse.
At publishing time, CDC officials had announced an investigation into why people who watched CNN were all getting diarrhea.
MinotStateBeav
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/inside-secret-government-meeting-covid-19-natural-immunity?commentId=63dc6d7e85bb22001c8745a1

The Secret Government meeting on Covid 19 and Natural immunity.

Plot twist, Fauci and his corrupt team and Pfizer downplayed natural immunity to boost profits.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/experts-say-theres-no-link-between-taco-bell-and-diarrhea-taco-bell-safe-and-effective?utm_source=The%20Babylon%20Bee%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email

IRVINE, CA FDA officials specializing in the field of genuine Mexican food have released a comprehensive, peer-reviewed report confirming no link between eating Taco Bell and immediately suffering from explosive diarrhea, and that Taco Bell was "safe and effective."
Some say the FDA's comprehensive meta-analysis may be enough to firmly place suggestions that Taco Bell causes a "Blitz in the Britches" to be unmistakable lies drummed up by conspiracy theorists.
"The Science has spoken, thus concluding Taco Bell to be the source of neither Trouser Slop, Heavy Shartillery, nor Chino Cappuccino," said FDA spokesman, Ron *****zfeldt, "Anyone claiming their Cheesy Gordita Crunch Wrap Supreme led to an evening dancing the Dirty Dungaree Disco is willfully distributing misinformation and should be held accountable."
Mainstream media outlets reported on the FDA's claim distancing the fast-food chain from acute cases of the Battle of Waterloo and went further to insist that never, in the history of food franchises, have there been reports of Taco Bell causing a 21-Gun Gastric Salvo.
CNN's Don Lemon went so far as to purchase and eat a Taco Bell Spicy Double-Steak Grilled Cheese Burrito during his live 10:00 am segment in front of dozens of viewers. The broadcast was cut short, however, due to unknown technical difficulties, and not due to Lemon suffering a Crackpocalypse.
At publishing time, CDC officials had announced an investigation into why people who watched CNN were all getting diarrhea.
The Babylon Bee: Proving Daily That Comedy Is Hard
movielover
movielover

Big C

If "Vigilant Fox" is any relation to Mark Fox, he has zero credibility with me. Fire then both!
MinotStateBeav
WSOP poker player Aaron Duczak on hot mic about his heart issues after taking vaccine.

First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 137

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.