Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

492,931 Views | 5310 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by Zippergate
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cal88 said:

The spike protein is toxic, and it spreads across the body of those injected with the mRNA vaccine.

That is why it is important to have a vaccine that is absorbed at the point of injection instead of being transported through the body encased in lipids, which is also why mRNA was not close to be approved in any application prior to the pandemic. In fact, Moderna shifted away from cancer treatments to vaccines because they knew repeat injections of mRNA had too many severe side effects. Vaccines were meant to be one or two and then done.
movielover
And they hid effective, cheap, harmless treatments like Ivermectin, Zinc, and Vitamin D.

Lets Go Brandon 8
Genocide Joe said:

Zippergate
Why am I reading this now? Every headline in the MSM today is meant not to inform but to direct public opinion in the desired direction.

bearister
I find this a confusing issue because I have no medical expertise.

What is your personal criteria for deciding which medical expert's opinion you give the most evidentiary weight to with regard to the safety of the Covid vaccine?

Juries find themselves in this position frequently during trial when there is conflicting expert opinion testimony.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
"You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it." --The FDA C/O The Guardian
"has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation." 51 national security experts C/O Politico

You don't find it the least bit suspicious that the one doctor in a position of political power questioning the vaccine narrative is the target of endless negative press in the MSM?
bearister
Zippergate said:

"You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it." --The FDA C/O The Guardian
"has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation." 51 national security experts C/O Politico

You don't find it the least bit suspicious that the one doctor in a position of political power questioning the vaccine narrative is the target of endless negative press in the MSM?

So one of your criterion is to affix more credibility to a medical expert targeted by MSM. Any other criterion?

What on your criteria checklist causes you to not find the advice of the world's top hospitals and medical schools credible?

Additionally, do you have any insight into why vaccine skepticism appears to walk hand in hand with political alignment?
Cal88
bearister said:

Zippergate said:

So one of your criterion is to affix more credibility to a medical expert targeted by MSM. Any other criterion?

What on your criteria checklist causes you to not find the advice of the world's top hospitals and medical schools credible?

Conflicts of interests and institutional capture are an issue. The world's top hospitals and med schools alike are tied to their commercial interests and donors.

As well there is a lot of cultural compliance within the professional ranks of the medical establishment, anything that is deemed somewhat controversial is going to be actively shunned.
Zippergate

I did not say this. My point is to question the motives and credibility of the MSM attacker, especially when they are obviously carrying water for the narrative makers.

How has their guidance on Covid treatments, vaccines, interventions to stop the spread, etc held up over the last few years? Is their continued support for Covid vaccinations in people under 30 indicative of sound medical policy or slavish fealty to the CDC and FDA? I have my opinions on that.
bearister
I agree that the ties between big Pharma and the medical establishment presents in the worst case an actual conflict of interest and in the best case the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Do you concede the same with regard to to the anti vaxx movement and the exponential increase in cash that movement has experienced after the introduction of the Covid vaccine?

"The Covid-19 pandemic has produced a remarkable financial windfall for anti-vaccine nonprofits. Revenue more than doubled for the Informed Consent Action Network and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Children's Health Defense in 2021 compared to the year prior, according to a POLITICO analysis of tax filings. The nonprofits that survived on operating budgets of around a few million dollars just a few years prior are now raking in more than $10 million each."
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/24/anti-vaxxers-political-power-00116527

Have you given any consideration to whether vaccine skepticism is related to political affiliation and if so, why that might be?
Zippergate
bearister said:

I agree that the ties between big Pharma and the medical establishment presents in the worst case an actual conflict of interest and in the best case the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Do you concede the same with regard to to the anti vaxx movement and the exponential increase in cash that movement has experienced after the introduction of the Covid vaccine?

"The Covid-19 pandemic has produced a remarkable financial windfall for anti-vaccine nonprofits. Revenue more than doubled for the Informed Consent Action Network and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s Children's Health Defense in 2021 compared to the year prior, according to a POLITICO analysis of tax filings. The nonprofits that survived on operating budgets of around a few million dollars just a few years prior are now raking in more than $10 million each."

Have you given any consideration to whether vaccine skepticism is related to political affiliation and if so, why that might be?

It's always wise to "follow the money." But ask yourself, when did they take their anti-vax positions and when did the money begin to flow in? Is this a significant amount of money in the grand scheme of things? relative to the hundreds of billions spent by big pharma and US government grants? And what of the countless independent doctors who have bucked the pressure from the medical establishment and taken a stand on the Covid gene therapy products?

This statement just goes to show that you are not familiar with the political affiliation of the parties involved. You have assumed things that simply aren't true.
bearister
bearister said:

It's always wise to "follow the money." But ask yourself, when did they take their anti-vax positions and when did the money begin to flow in?
RFK Jr, independently wealthy, has been anti vaxx forever. I think there are a lot of newcomers

Is this a significant amount of money in the grand scheme of things? relative to the hundreds of billions spent by big pharma and US government grants?
It is a significant amount of money to those that were never in the position to get a large slice of Big Pharma bucks.
And what of the countless independent doctors who have bucked the pressure from the medical establishment and taken a stand on the Covid gene therapy products?
Admirable true believers if they haven't figured out a way to heavily cash in or benefit politically from their stance.

This statement just goes to show that you are not familiar with the political affiliation of the parties involved. You have assumed things that simply aren't true.
Is it your contention that vaccination resistance is equally distributed along the political spectrum? I have always thought it was more favored by the Right hand side of the ledger (not RFK JR….but isn't he an Anti Lib Populist these days?)

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/27/anti-vaccine-republican-mainstream-1344955

https://time.com/6141699/anti-vaccine-mandate-movement-rally/

https://time.com/6280666/conservatives-shifting-views-childhood-vaccines/
Zippergate
Admirable true believers if they haven't figured out a way to heavily cash in or benefit politically from their stance.

I find it fascinating that you assume the best possible motives for impersonal, bureaucratic, conflicted organizations yet assume the worst of anyone who takes a stand at personal cost?

Is it your contention that vaccination resistance is equally distributed along the political spectrum? I have always thought it was more favored by the Right hand side of the ledger (not RFK JR….but isn't he an Anti Lib Populist these days?)

I will grant you that many who follow the anti-vax movement lean right politically. But that is not the same as saying the leaders, specifically, the medical professionals and researchers generating the research of the anti-vax movement, lean right. They don't, or at the very least considered themselves left-of-center before the pandemic. There are countless examples of this.
bear2034
Zippergate
No survival benefit in NZ. And that was using the rigged definition of vaccinated after 14 days of injection (see comments).

https://open.substack.com/pub/usmortality/p/new-zealands-all-cause-deaths-and?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
smh
wash post article..
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/03/05/german-man-covid-vaccine-217-shots

/*****
What happened after a man got 217 coronavirus shots
By Rachel Pannett
March 5, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. EST

German researchers have examined a "hypervaccinated" man they say received more than 200 coronavirus shots without any noticeable side effects or harm to his immune system.

Their findings, published Monday in the Lancet Infectious Diseases, a medical journal, indicate that coronavirus vaccines have a "good degree of tolerability," the researchers said, although they noted this was an isolated case of "extraordinary hypervaccination."

The 62-year-old man came to researchers' attention when German prosecutors opened up a fraud investigation, gathering evidence that he had obtained 130 coronavirus shots in a nine-month period far more than recommended by health authorities.

"We learned about his case via newspaper articles," Kilian Schober, one of the study's authors, said in a statement. "We then contacted him and invited him to undergo various tests. … He was very interested in doing so."

The man agreed to provide blood samples, including new samples, the results from past blood tests and blood samples that had been frozen in recent years.

The man said he had received 217 vaccinations for "private reasons." German authorities did not file criminal charges.

Going into the study, the researchers had speculated that having so many shots could cause his immune system to become fatigued. Vaccines create immune memory cells that are on standby, ready to rapidly activate the body's defenses in the event of an infection.

But in fact, the researchers found that the man had more of these immune cells known as T-cells than a control group that had received the standard three-dose vaccine regimen. They also did not detect any fatigue in these cells, which they said were just as effective as those of people who had received a typical number of coronavirus shots.

"Overall, we did not find any indication for a weaker immune response, rather the contrary," said Katharina Kocher, one of the lead authors of the study.

***/
oski003
smh said:

wash post article..
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2024/03/05/german-man-covid-vaccine-217-shots

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

German researchers have examined a "hypervaccinated" man they say received more than 200 coronavirus shots without any noticeable side effects or harm to his immune system.

Their findings, published Monday in the Lancet Infectious Diseases, a medical journal, indicate that coronavirus vaccines have a "good degree of tolerability," the researchers said, although they noted this was an isolated case of "extraordinary hypervaccination."

The 62-year-old man came to researchers' attention when German prosecutors opened up a fraud investigation, gathering evidence that he had obtained 130 coronavirus shots in a nine-month period far more than recommended by health authorities.

"We learned about his case via newspaper articles," Kilian Schober, one of the study's authors, said in a statement. "We then contacted him and invited him to undergo various tests. … He was very interested in doing so."

The man agreed to provide blood samples, including new samples, the results from past blood tests and blood samples that had been frozen in recent years.

The man said he had received 217 vaccinations for "private reasons." German authorities did not file criminal charges.

Going into the study, the researchers had speculated that having so many shots could cause his immune system to become fatigued. Vaccines create immune memory cells that are on standby, ready to rapidly activate the body's defenses in the event of an infection.

But in fact, the researchers found that the man had more of these immune cells known as T-cells than a control group that had received the standard three-dose vaccine regimen. They also did not detect any fatigue in these cells, which they said were just as effective as those of people who had received a typical number of coronavirus shots.

"Overall, we did not find any indication for a weaker immune response, rather the contrary," said Katharina Kocher, one of the lead authors of the study.

***/

I read that article as well.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-68477735

Other articles linked is one where Britain determined that under vaccination lead to more covid death, where 44% of those eligible did not get jabbed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-67980238

As well as an article where a woman is one of 80 claimants who don't feel the government compensation of around $150,000 was fair for her otherwise fit and healthy husband's vaccine caused death. She wants more.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leicestershire-68285232
bearister
The poor guy had more pr@icks in him than a Porsche.
Eastern Oregon Bear
smh said:

wash post article..

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

***/
Based on the research being trumpeted here, the guy must be a giant fibrous clot and died at least 100 times.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

smh said:

wash post article..

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

***/
Based on the research being trumpeted here, the guy must be a giant fibrous clot and died at least 100 times.

I saw the article in BBC yesterday. I found it interesting. I didn't post it because I knew some stupid pro-covid vax goose-stepper would make a dumb comment like yours as if the story is some sort of conclusive proof that the vaccine is harmless. Which vaccine did he have, anyway?
bearister
"Based on the research being trumpeted here, the guy must be a giant fibrous clot and died at least 100 times."

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. He is The Toxic Avenger.

Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

smh said:

wash post article..

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

***/

I saw the article in BBC yesterday. I found it interesting. I didn't post it because I knew some stupid pro-covid vax goose-stepper would make a dumb comment like yours as if the story is some sort of conclusive proof that the vaccine is harmless. Which vaccine did he have, anyway?
He took at least 8 different vaccines according to the story. I didn't even know there were 8 different vaccines. I didn't claim the vaccines were harmless. I just hinted that maybe they weren't as dangerous as you and several others keep claiming ad nauseum. Just another example of you deciding what my beliefs are for me, like you do for most others around here..
oski003

oski003 said:

smh said:

wash post article..

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

***/

He took at least 8 different vaccines according to the story. I didn't even know there were 8 different vaccines. I didn't claim the vaccines were harmless. I just hinted that maybe they weren't as dangerous as you and several others keep claiming ad nauseum. Just another example of you deciding what my beliefs are for me, like you do for most others around here..

The vaccines are less dangerous than hang gliding, but they are much more dangerous than historically tolerated in a vaccine. That doesn't mean they are causing people to drop dead left and right. They are simply way more dangerous than the flu shot, which is incredibly safe.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

smh said:

wash post article..

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

***/

The vaccines are less dangerous than hang gliding, but they are much more dangerous than historically tolerated in a vaccine. That doesn't mean they are causing people to drop dead left and right. They are simply way more dangerous than the flu shot, which is incredibly safe.
Back in 2020, Covid was much more dangerous than the flu and a vaccine with higher danger than the flu shot was an acceptable risk that saved many lives.
oski003

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

smh said:

wash post article..

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

***/

Back in 2020, Covid was much more dangerous than the flu and a vaccine with higher danger than the flu shot was an acceptable risk that saved many lives.

Absolutely.
Zippergate
Nice sample size. What then are we to make of the myriad of studies which show that Covid vaccination has negative efficacy after a few months and that repeated Covid vaccinations cause the immune system to produce Ig4 antibodies thereby training the immune system to ignore the spike protein and therefore the Covid virus?
movielover
bearister said:

The poor guy had more pr@icks in him than a Porsche.

Doesn't AntiochWags own a few?
movielover
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

oski003 said:

smh said:

wash post article..

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

***/

Absolutely.

We're still collecting data, govt officials are hiding data, and we have ni idea of the long-term consequences.

Actually vaccines are typically studied for 7 years? And our VAERS database has 670 individual adverse effects from tue vaxx.

Some claim reduced fertility and sex drives.
movielover
oski003 said:

oski003 said:

smh said:

wash post article..

/*****
By Rachel Pannett

***/

The actuarial tables show 400,000 excess non-Covid deaths per year just in the USA. The UK had similiar numbers, but now they're redefining terms to lessen the scrutiny / blowback.
Zippergate
"In an unprecedented move that's being hailed as a triumph of transparency, the CDC has blown the public's mind by releasing a 148-page report on myocarditis following vaccinations. We can all now stop speculating regarding myocarditis after the experimental mRNA gene-therapy. Thanks to Zachary Stieber's Freedom of Information Act request, we can now dive into the data regarding myocarditis after vaccinations.

The document is extremely long, spanning 148 pages to be exact. "

https://www.aussie17.com/p/breaking-cdc-unexpectedly-releases?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

Don't worry, it's a VERY quick read. ALL 148 pages are 100% redacted. (see link for a pic)
bear2034

In an extraordinary turn of events, Harvard drops its Covid vaccine mandate.
bear2034

"Wouldn't it be a tragic thing to discover that we hurt people with the vaccine more so than the virus did?"
Genocide Joe

bear2034
bearister
COVID-19 pandemic fourth anniversary: How March 11 changed the world

https://www.axios.com/2024/03/11/covid-pandemic-march-11
First Page Last Page
Page 131 of 152

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.