January 6th Congressional Investigation

11,906 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where is this from ?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.

guilty of what?

Yeah, all of a sudden there's a law against doing a little sight-seeing in a building that WE paid for with OUR taxes?!?

It's unbelievable the way the Radical Left distorts things. Take the supposed "Hang Mike Pence" yell: At my maskless Proud Boys New Year's Country Eve Party last year, we specifically planned to yell "Iron my pants!" upon entering the Capitol grounds, as a way of reminding those pencil-necks that THEY are supposed to be serving We the People. Then Nancy Pelosi and AOC go and twist it all around!
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.

guilty of what?

Yeah, all of a sudden there's a law against doing a little sight-seeing in a building that THEY paid for with their taxes?!?

I think they got most of the taxpayers that entered, Stewart Rhoades didn't go inside.
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.

guilty of what?

Yeah, all of a sudden there's a law against doing a little sight-seeing in a building that THEY paid for with their taxes?!?

I think they got most of the taxpayers that entered, Stewart Rhoades didn't go inside.
It's remarkable how well informed you are about the whereabouts of everyone who was at the insurrection happy tourist Fizzies party that was held at the Capitol on 1/6/2021. Also rather suspicious.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.

guilty of what?

Yeah, all of a sudden there's a law against doing a little sight-seeing in a building that THEY paid for with their taxes?!?

I think they got most of the taxpayers that entered, Stewart Rhoades didn't go inside.
It's remarkable how well informed you are about the whereabouts of everyone who was at the insurrection happy tourist Fizzies party that was held at the Capitol on 1/6/2021. Also rather suspicious.

It's not a secret, you can google it. Also, it was rather revealing and entertaining to see Jan 6 commission legislators downplay anything related to Ray Epps when they spent the entire year labeling everyone from Meemaw to Viking guy as domestic terrorists.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.

guilty of what?

Yeah, all of a sudden there's a law against doing a little sight-seeing in a building that THEY paid for with their taxes?!?

I think they got most of the taxpayers that entered, Stewart Rhoades didn't go inside.
It's remarkable how well informed you are about the whereabouts of everyone who was at the insurrection happy tourist Fizzies party that was held at the Capitol on 1/6/2021. Also rather suspicious.

It's not a secret, you can google it. Also, it was rather revealing and entertaining to see Jan 6 commission legislators downplay anything related to Ray Epps when they spent the entire year labeling everyone from Meemaw to Viking guy as domestic terrorists.


Ray Epps didn't go inside. Why should the Jan 6 commission care about him?
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oops.

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.

guilty of what?

Yeah, all of a sudden there's a law against doing a little sight-seeing in a building that THEY paid for with their taxes?!?

I think they got most of the taxpayers that entered, Stewart Rhoades didn't go inside.
It's remarkable how well informed you are about the whereabouts of everyone who was at the insurrection happy tourist Fizzies party that was held at the Capitol on 1/6/2021. Also rather suspicious.

It's not a secret, you can google it. Also, it was rather revealing and entertaining to see Jan 6 commission legislators downplay anything related to Ray Epps when they spent the entire year labeling everyone from Meemaw to Viking guy as domestic terrorists.


Ray Epps didn't go inside. Why should the Jan 6 commission care about him?


You tell me. Why was he on the FBI's Most Wanted List?
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

Ray Rhoades was a free man living in Texas for over a year before he was suddenly arrested. The FBI knew who he was, they knew where he lived. Why now? It's probably because the Democrats 1/6 narrative is imploding.
What difference does it make whether he was arrested a year ago or now? If you're guilty, you're guilty.

guilty of what?

Yeah, all of a sudden there's a law against doing a little sight-seeing in a building that THEY paid for with their taxes?!?

I think they got most of the taxpayers that entered, Stewart Rhoades didn't go inside.
It's remarkable how well informed you are about the whereabouts of everyone who was at the insurrection happy tourist Fizzies party that was held at the Capitol on 1/6/2021. Also rather suspicious.

It's not a secret, you can google it. Also, it was rather revealing and entertaining to see Jan 6 commission legislators downplay anything related to Ray Epps when they spent the entire year labeling everyone from Meemaw to Viking guy as domestic terrorists.

Ray Epps didn't go inside. Why should the Jan 6 commission care about him?


You tell me. Why was he on the FBI's Most Wanted List?
That's not an FBI's Most Wanted List. It's an FBI Seeking Information poster.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:



That's not an FBI's Most Wanted List. It's an FBI Seeking Information poster.
Great, but he was on the list and then removed without being charged.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:



That's not an FBI's Most Wanted List. It's an FBI Seeking Information poster.
Great, but he was on the list and then removed without being charged.


Because he was on film saying we're going into the Capitol but they got more information and he didn't go into the Capitol.
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Every top suspect immediately gets charged with a crime. That's how the legal system works.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Quote:

The fact that Ray Epps was one of the first 20 suspects the FBI ever publicly featured on its "be on the lookout" boards and "Most Wanted" lists reveals just how high a priority the FBI's rank-and-file investigators considered Epps to be.

So to recap, on January 8, the FBI begged the public's help to identify the mysterious "Person #16."
Then, a funny thing happened: the public actually delivered.
Initially, swarms of left-wing researcher accounts, Antifa groups, and partisan non-profits leapt into Crowdsourced Internet Detective mode. They assigned Epps's identity various hashtags and tracked his movements throughout January 5-6. The primary three hashtags assigned to Epps were:

  • #CrowdControl, because of the way Epps was always controlling every crowd he was a part of on both January 5 and January 6;
  • #FedBoomer, because of the shocking video (analyzed below) of Epps being shouted down as a "Fed" by Trump supporters for proposing to enter the Capitol; and
  • #BigMagaCamo, which came to be Epps's final, neutral descriptor name. It is under the #BigMagaCamo moniker that virtually all left-wing databases, shared Google spreadsheets and multimedia archives retain most of their Ray Epps information.
First, Epps instructed his commandos and the crowds at his attention to rush into the Capitol and let nothing stop them. Second, Epps assiduously protected cops and law enforcement so no local or federal officers would be harmed during the precision breaches.

Then, on July 1, between the hours of 3:37 a.m. and 5:55 p.m., the FBI finally took action on Ray Epps. But not to prosecute him, or to announce a sweeping investigation or FBI SWAT raid on Epps's house for all of his phones and electronics. Instead, someone at the FBI quietly and stealthily purged every trace of Ray Epps from the Capitol Riots Most Wanted database.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:



Quote:

The fact that Ray Epps was one of the first 20 suspects the FBI ever publicly featured on its "be on the lookout" boards and "Most Wanted" lists reveals just how high a priority the FBI's rank-and-file investigators considered Epps to be.

So to recap, on January 8, the FBI begged the public's help to identify the mysterious "Person #16."
Then, a funny thing happened: the public actually delivered.
Initially, swarms of left-wing researcher accounts, Antifa groups, and partisan non-profits leapt into Crowdsourced Internet Detective mode. They assigned Epps's identity various hashtags and tracked his movements throughout January 5-6. The primary three hashtags assigned to Epps were:

  • #CrowdControl, because of the way Epps was always controlling every crowd he was a part of on both January 5 and January 6;
  • #FedBoomer, because of the shocking video (analyzed below) of Epps being shouted down as a "Fed" by Trump supporters for proposing to enter the Capitol; and
  • #BigMagaCamo, which came to be Epps's final, neutral descriptor name. It is under the #BigMagaCamo moniker that virtually all left-wing databases, shared Google spreadsheets and multimedia archives retain most of their Ray Epps information.
First, Epps instructed his commandos and the crowds at his attention to rush into the Capitol and let nothing stop them. Second, Epps assiduously protected cops and law enforcement so no local or federal officers would be harmed during the precision breaches.

Then, on July 1, between the hours of 3:37 a.m. and 5:55 p.m., the FBI finally took action on Ray Epps. But not to prosecute him, or to announce a sweeping investigation or FBI SWAT raid on Epps's house for all of his phones and electronics. Instead, someone at the FBI quietly and stealthily purged every trace of Ray Epps from the Capitol Riots Most Wanted database.



On January 5 Epps was on video exhorting crowds to go into the Capitol on January 6. He had no commandos. On January 6 he did not go into the Capitol.

At the same time you claim he controlled the crowds around him you also claim the crowd chanted "Fed" at him. He controlled nothing.

The idea you think it is suspicious that he tried to protect law enforcement says a lot more about you and the other Trumpers than it does about Ray Epps.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?


J6er Micajah Jackson CONFRONTS AZ Man Luke Robinson on Video Who Was in US Capitol with a Gun and Was LATER REMOVED from FBI Most Wanted List

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/must-see-video-j6er-micajah-jackson-confronts-az-man-luke-robinson-video-us-capitol-gun-later-removed-fbi-wanted-list/
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:


On January 5 Epps was on video exhorting crowds to go into the Capitol on January 6. He had no commandos. On January 6 he did not go into the Capitol.

At the same time you claim he controlled the crowds around him you also claim the crowd chanted "Fed" at him. He controlled nothing.

The idea you think it is suspicious that he tried to protect law enforcement says a lot more about you and the other Trumpers than it does about Ray Epps.

Quote:

Defenders of Ray Epps contend he has not been arrested because he didn't break the law during the Capitol riot, but a woman caught on video standing next to him is facing up to a year in prison for being in a "restricted area" something Epps was also filmed doing.

Raechel Genco was seen on video standing just feet away from Epps on Jan. 6 as he whispered into the ear of her boyfriend, Ryan Samsel, who promptly led a mob that stormed a police barricade. But unlike Samsel, the 38-year-old Pennsylvania woman simply stood by.


Ray Epps didn't enter the Capitol but was in a restricted area. There were others who were also in the restricted area and subsequently arrested.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ray-epps-uncharged-in-capitol-riot-but-feds-arrested-woman-engaged-in-similar-conduct
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:


On January 5 Epps was on video exhorting crowds to go into the Capitol on January 6. He had no commandos. On January 6 he did not go into the Capitol.

At the same time you claim he controlled the crowds around him you also claim the crowd chanted "Fed" at him. He controlled nothing.

The idea you think it is suspicious that he tried to protect law enforcement says a lot more about you and the other Trumpers than it does about Ray Epps.

Quote:

Defenders of Ray Epps contend he has not been arrested because he didn't break the law during the Capitol riot, but a woman caught on video standing next to him is facing up to a year in prison for being in a "restricted area" something Epps was also filmed doing.

Raechel Genco was seen on video standing just feet away from Epps on Jan. 6 as he whispered into the ear of her boyfriend, Ryan Samsel, who promptly led a mob that stormed a police barricade. But unlike Samsel, the 38-year-old Pennsylvania woman simply stood by.


Ray Epps didn't enter the Capitol but was in a restricted area. There were others who were also in the restricted area and subsequently arrested.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ray-epps-uncharged-in-capitol-riot-but-feds-arrested-woman-engaged-in-similar-conduct


Genco's boyfriend assaulted the police and then they lied to police about Genco's advancement into the restricted area. Sometimes it's the company you keep.

But I agree with you in general. All of these Trumpers like Epps who entered the restricted area should be prosecuted. Not just the ones with a link to a bigger crime.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:



J6er Micajah Jackson CONFRONTS AZ Man Luke Robinson on Video Who Was in US Capitol with a Gun and Was LATER REMOVED from FBI Most Wanted List

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/must-see-video-j6er-micajah-jackson-confronts-az-man-luke-robinson-video-us-capitol-gun-later-removed-fbi-wanted-list/


That guy's probably with the FBI or a snitch. So what? I hope the FBI had some undercover in the crowd.
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Some people claim that I regret not dressing up as the "QAnon Shaman" for last Halloweem. It's true!

But what I really regret is not making, promoting and selling QAnon Shaman costume kits.

What might be fun is a costume party with everybody dressed up as the QAnon Shaman (all having bought kits from me, of course).

Or how about an NFL team , the Shamans, with their uniforms made to look like that (inspired by the Rams and Vikings helmets -- always my favs!). I would get a cut of this, too, of course!
Unit2Sucks
How long do you want to ignore this user?


Weird that this guy seems to contradict what Htp1 swears to be true. Maybe Htp1 will testify before the Jan 6 Committee to set them straight where eyewitness testimony under oath from people who were actually in the room clearly can't.

Unless htp1 is wrong and Trump didn't really authorize 10pm national guard to protect the capital. Shudder to think that it's possible Htp1 was scammed by right wing fake news again.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The FBI's plot to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer was the dry run for 1/6.
cbbass1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

At this point, two Trump lawyers are asserting the 5th amendment, which is generally believed, particularly by Trump himself, to be an admission of guilt of a crime, but which can't be admitted as evidence.

Trump lawyer, John Eastman, and Trump DOJ Asst. Attorney General, Jeffrey Clark have both virtually admitted guilt for their January 6th activities via invocation of the 5th amendment.

It is time for Merrick Garland to get much more involved. I am looking forward to the public hearings on January 6th that will happen next year. We have come along way from when Trumpophile FBI agents tried to derail the whole thing with anonymous leaks to the media.
I couldn't agree more. But don't hold your breath.

Remember -- Merrick Garland wasn't Obama's pick for SCOTUS; he was Sen. Orrin Hatch's (R-UT) pick, back when Hatch was the Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Garland is a member of the extremist Federalist Society, as are all six of the conservative, extremist, Republican-appointed Justices.

There's no reason to expect Garland to do anything but run out the clock. If anything, he's more sympathetic to the insurrectionists.

The more important question is, Why did Biden pick Garland for AG, when he had perfectly capable people like Sally Yates, who served as interim AG during the Trump transition, and would've been an aggressive prosecutor of the Insurrectionists?

Remember: Capital Hates democracy.

Capital has a compelling interest in removing Biden and the Democrats from political power, because the last vestiges of any political power that Labor might have are (for now) within the Democratic Party.

With the threat of any pro-Labor or pro-Individual legislation now removed, and with the Progressives in Congress humiliated and defeated, Biden has served his purpose, and is no longer needed.

Biden's big mistake was in not securing voting rights & creating Federal standards for elections first.
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cbbass1 said:

dajo9 said:

At this point, two Trump lawyers are asserting the 5th amendment, which is generally believed, particularly by Trump himself, to be an admission of guilt of a crime, but which can't be admitted as evidence.

Trump lawyer, John Eastman, and Trump DOJ Asst. Attorney General, Jeffrey Clark have both virtually admitted guilt for their January 6th activities via invocation of the 5th amendment.

It is time for Merrick Garland to get much more involved. I am looking forward to the public hearings on January 6th that will happen next year. We have come along way from when Trumpophile FBI agents tried to derail the whole thing with anonymous leaks to the media.
I couldn't agree more. But don't hold your breath.

Remember -- Merrick Garland wasn't Obama's pick for SCOTUS; he was Sen. Orrin Hatch's (R-UT) pick, back when Hatch was the Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Garland is a member of the extremist Federalist Society, as are all six of the conservative, extremist, Republican-appointed Justices.

There's no reason to expect Garland to do anything but run out the clock. If anything, he's more sympathetic to the insurrectionists.

The more important question is, Why did Biden pick Garland for AG, when he had perfectly capable people like Sally Yates, who served as interim AG during the Trump transition, and would've been an aggressive prosecutor of the Insurrectionists?

Remember: Capital Hates democracy.

Capital has a compelling interest in removing Biden and the Democrats from political power, because the last vestiges of any political power that Labor might have are (for now) within the Democratic Party.

With the threat of any pro-Labor or pro-Individual legislation now removed, and with the Progressives in Congress humiliated and defeated, Biden has served his purpose, and is no longer needed.

Biden's big mistake was in not securing voting rights & creating Federal standards for elections first.

I'm no fan of Merrick Garland but Biden did have to get an AG through a 50/50 Senate. Sally Yates would have forever been viewed as biased since she was fired by Trump. There were other, probably better picks than Garland or Yates but I don't think the conservatives that have the majority in the Senate would have supported an attack dog AG.

Capital isn't solely to blame for this. Yes, capital is a corrupting influence that needs to be reigned in but the voters are still ultimately responsible for their votes. As much as you want to consider the voting public to just be pawns in the game, I don't give them that pass. The voters could have elected Theresa Greenfield, Sara Gideon, and Cal Cunningham, which would have dramatically changed the dynamics in the Senate. The voters chose not to.

Quote:

Biden's big mistake was in not securing voting rights & creating Federal standards for elections first.
Voting rights were killed by the voting public in November 2020 when they voted for a conservative Senate. It wasn't killed by Biden's strategic choices. Still the 48 Senators who support voting rights represent about 30 million more Americans than the 52 Senators that oppose voting rights. We have a deeply flawed form of governance. The minority will rule once again and next time they will be playing for keeps.
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here you go !!!!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdrnkVfG/

Well stated with cited sources
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

The FBI's plot to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer was the dry run for 1/6.

More delusion.
I cant imagine you being an American citizen, let alone working at Top Dog.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SHOCKER!

Read the never-issued Trump order that would have seized voting machines - POLITICO

The Jan. 6 select panel has obtained the draft order and a document titled "Remarks on National Healing."
Both are reported here in detail for the first time.

The order empowers the defense secretary to "seize, collect, retain and analyze all machines, equipment, electronically stored information, and material records required for retention under" a U.S. law that relates to preservation of election records. It also cites a lawsuit filed in 2017 against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

Additionally, the draft order would have given the defense secretary 60 days to write an assessment of the 2020 election. That suggests it could have been a gambit to keep Trump in power until at least mid-February of 2021.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

BearForce2 said:

The FBI's plot to kidnap Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer was the dry run for 1/6.

More delusion.
I cant imagine you being an American citizen, let alone working at Top Dog.



Get your Quantico fits today. Khakis and jackets can be found at the Gap for 40% discount!
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Riiiiiight. Cuz only Feds wear khakis.


Feds and Frat Boys.



(Stupid right wing dipshytes)
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:


Lincoln Project dipshytes
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:


Lincoln Project dipshytes



When you want to parody the dipshytes, you dress like them.

Like, if I wanted to parody you, I'd dress like this:
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

DiabloWags said:




I sense an hourly raise coming soon for BearForce by Mother Russia.
I predict he will average more than 20 posts per day . . . desperately spewing spin and banking more rubles offshore.

His 11,000 post count will easily double. Bet on it.

You could be right. I've mentioned it here before, but in the final 36 hours before the last presidential election, Bear Force made about 700 posts to Off Topic. I don't think he took any breaks of more than an hour or two. He drove all other topics to page 4 or 5. It was both impressive and pathetic at the same time. God only knows what he'd do if Trump and his other heroes were on trial.

Bearforce posting 700X to Off Topic in the final 36 hours leading up to the 2020 Election?

SHOCKER!
cbbass1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

I'm no fan of Merrick Garland but Biden did have to get an AG through a 50/50 Senate. Sally Yates would have forever been viewed as biased since she was fired by Trump. There were other, probably better picks than Garland or Yates but I don't think the conservatives that have the majority in the Senate would have supported an attack dog AG.

Capital isn't solely to blame for this. Yes, capital is a corrupting influence that needs to be reigned in but the voters are still ultimately responsible for their votes. As much as you want to consider the voting public to just be pawns in the game, I don't give them that pass. The voters could have elected Theresa Greenfield, Sara Gideon, and Cal Cunningham, which would have dramatically changed the dynamics in the Senate. The voters chose not to.

Quote:

Biden's big mistake was in not securing voting rights & creating Federal standards for elections first.
Voting rights were killed by the voting public in November 2020 when they voted for a conservative Senate. It wasn't killed by Biden's strategic choices. Still the 48 Senators who support voting rights represent about 30 million more Americans than the 52 Senators that oppose voting rights. We have a deeply flawed form of governance. The minority will rule once again and next time they will be playing for keeps.
I don't see how Sally Yates would be perceived as partisan or biased. She was sharp enough to serve capably as AG before. Besides, Biden only had to convince Dems, including Manchin & Sinema -- who presumably would've approved.

IF Yates had been Biden's nominee for AG, and IF any of the conserva-Dems had voted No, it surely would've been HUUGE news!

Everyone knew that Biden's AG was going to be prosecuting the 1/6 perps, up to & including Trump himself. The nomination of Merrick Garland was just another indicator of what I've believed since early 2021: That the corporate Dems are meant to facilitate and enable the takeover of the U.S. Government by the GOP, leading to the last gasp of small-d democracy, and the rise of Fascism in the U.S.
Quote:

Voting rights were killed by the voting public in November 2020 when they voted for a conservative Senate. It wasn't killed by Biden's strategic choices.
In most states, Voters had a choice between two slightly different conservative representatives of Capital -- a blue one with a 'D', and a red one with an 'R'. That's because the "Democratic" Party made clear its disdain for all Progressive candidates crystal clear when DCCC Chair Chari Bustos declared that any Dem campaign consultants & PR firms (a.k.a., "professional election losers") who helped Dem challengers against Dem incumbents would be blacklisted, and could never again serve Democrats.

Of course, when these Neoliberal Dems lost their seats in the House, they blamed -- who else -- Progressives. [Note: Progressive candidates who promoted Medicare For All and Progressive policies won their elections by wider margins than they did the first time.]

 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.