Moderna works best

4,379 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BearForce2
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Unit2Sucks said:

Remember that Cal88 was one of the people who fell hook, line and sinker for Didier Raoult and the cult of Hydroxycloroquine. He pushed it harder than anyone else here and used the same condescending tactics accusing people of being provincial and not an international men of science like Cal88.

Yes, the Cult of Hydroxychloroquine.

I remember that. It was right up there with Mike "My Pillow" Lindell promoting an oleander extract to treat a Covid infection. Lindell said that promoting the extract was what "Jesus has me do."

Unit2Sucks
DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Remember that Cal88 was one of the people who fell hook, line and sinker for Didier Raoult and the cult of Hydroxycloroquine. He pushed it harder than anyone else here and used the same condescending tactics accusing people of being provincial and not an international men of science like Cal88.

I remember that. It was right up there with Mike "My Pillow" Lindell promoting an oleander extract to treat a Covid infection. Lindell said that promoting the extract was what "Jesus has me do."

Just like Forsythia in the movie Contagion.

edited to add:
There's a new study out about the long-term impacts of COVID. This doesn't sound great and is yet another reason I didn't want to expose unvaccinated children to an experimental coronavirus.

Quote:

Worth noting: Researchers found children were twice as likely to develop epilepsy or seizures (260 in 10,000) within two years of a COVID infection, compared to those who'd had other respiratory infections (130 in 10,000).
  • The risk of being diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder also increased, though occurrence was still rare 18 in 10,000.

Cal88
This is based on the latest sets of British official stats apparently:

Source:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/shocking-uk-government-admits-covid-vaccinated-children-4423-more-likely-die-any-cause-13633-more-likely-die-covid-19-than-unvaccinated-children/5788225

dataset from the ONS is titled 'Deaths by Vaccination Status, England, 1 January 2021 to 31 May 2022'

Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

This is based on the latest sets of British official stats apparently:

More Cal88 disingenuity. He knows this is fake but won't post his source because it's some BS anti-vaxxer tweet. Remember this any time that Cal88 pretends that he is here to engage in good faith. He's more than happy to cherry-pick multimedia content regardless of whether it's fake magazine covers or "apparently based on" actual data, so long as it supports his narrative.

So Cal88 - either defend this chart and show us the data it's based on or GTFO.

LOL, he's edited his post to add in his disreputable source. OMG this is such brain dead analysis. These clowns somehow think that the person years column refers to all of the people in a category, rather than just the people who have died.

What a joke.

Here's the chart they rely on and you can see that it's nowhere near what they represented in the chart. Classic Cal88 choosing not to dig into results that promote his agenda. What a man of science.

Cal88
The source of this data represented in the graphs above is from the British Office of National Statistics.

Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

The source of this data represented in the graphs above is from the British Office of National Statistics.

You obviously can't defend the idiotic analysis in the "Global Research" link you cited. It's an obvious garbage website that traffics in conspiracy theories for morons.

Quote:

The Centre for Research on Globalization promotes conspiracy theories and falsehoods.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-26][26][/url] According to Peter Knight, it "published influential early articles alleging that the U.S. intelligence agencies had far more forewarning than they claimed" of the September 11 attacks.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-Knight-27][27][/url] that the United States and its allies fund al-Qaeda and the Islamic State, and that sarin gas was not used in the Khan Shaykhun chemical attack, which globalresearch.ca articles characterized as a false flag operation orchestrated by terrorists opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-Globe-12][12][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-:0-20][20][/url] Other articles published on the site have asserted that the 7 July 2005 London bombings were perpetrated by the United States, Israel, and United Kingdom.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-Tam-10][10][/url] Chossudovsky has himself posted articles on the site which suggested that Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset, and accusing the United States, Israel and Britain of plotting to conquer the world.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-Tam-10][10][/url] The Centre has also promoted the Irish slavery myth, prompting a letter by more than 80 scholars debunking the myth.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-:3-25][25][/url]

According to PolitiFact, the Centre "has advanced specious conspiracy theories on topics like 9/11, vaccines and global warming."[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-Snowden-21][21][/url] Foreign Policy magazine has commented that the Centre "sells books and videos that 'expose' how the September 11 terrorist attacks were 'most likely a special covert action' to 'further the goals of corporate globalization.'"[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-:1-22][22][/url] A 2010 study categorized the website as a source of anti-vaccine misinformation.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-Kata2010-23][23][/url] The Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab described it as "pro-Putin and anti-NATO".[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-28][28][/url] The Jewish Tribune, citing a complaint from B'nai Brith Canada, describing the website as being "rife with anti-Jewish conspiracy theory and Holocaust denial."[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-29][29][/url] Writing for The New Republic in 2013, Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, lecturer in digital journalism at the University of Stirling, describes the Centre's website as a "conspiracy site".[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky#cite_note-:2-24][24][/url]
This is classic Cal88. He goes out and finds some tweet of some braindead person. He loves the picture so he posts it here without any examination. He will never own the fact that he's an undiscerning cherry-picker and will continue to pretend to be an international truth finder who has the highest standards and that any criticism is from provincial Americans.
Cal88
The only question you should consider here is, is the data represented in these graphs above fake or real.

If it turns out it's fake, I will apologize and retract.

If it turns out to be real, it will mean that the vax mandate is one of the most dangerous and ill-conceived medical experiments of all time. The fact that this is such a troubling perspective explains why that finding could be rejected so vehemently and emotionally.
DiabloWags
Cal88 said:

The only question you should consider here is, is the data represented in these graphs above fake or real.

So you knowingly post data that you dont even know is accurate or fake?
Did you really go to Cal?
oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

edited to add:
There's a new study out about the long-term impacts of COVID. This doesn't sound great and is yet another reason I didn't want to expose unvaccinated children to an experimental coronavirus.

Quote:

Worth noting: Researchers found children were twice as likely to develop epilepsy or seizures (260 in 10,000) within two years of a COVID infection, compared to those who'd had other respiratory infections (130 in 10,000).
  • The risk of being diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder also increased, though occurrence was still rare 18 in 10,000.

What about the vaccinated that get infected anyway, since the 95% effective mRNA shots only provide protection against infection for a couple months?
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

You actually concluded that his statement means he knowingly posted fake data? Did you really go to Cal? Dumb America!
Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

If it turns out to be real, it will mean that the vax mandate is one of the most dangerous and ill-conceived medical experiments of all time. The fact that this is such a troubling perspective explains why that finding could be rejected so vehemently and emotionally.
The underlying spreadsheet from the ONS is real, the charts created by the obviously fake news conspiracy driven website you relied on for your sourcing is obviously fake. You fell for a hoax and hoaxes like this have been fooling people like you for quite a while. Here's an earlier incarnation of this same hoax.

Thanks for confirming that you just post anything that supports your narrative, facts be damned, as if that's something we hadn't all figured out.

Here's another chart from the ONS data showing deaths by vaccination status for 10-14 year olds. Do you think this supports the ridiculous analysis that you posted earlier?

As DW would say, for those in the way back, this shows that there were 175 total non-COVID deaths among unvaccinated 10-14 year olds and 37 among those who had ever received a jab. The fake data that Cal88 is pretending is real shows that vaccinated kids are 41x as likely to have died for non-COVID reasons. For that to be true, 99.5% of 10-14 year olds in the UK would have had to be unvaccinated, which we know is far from true. Because vaccination status changes over time and particularly during the period cited in the ONS data, I don't have an exact number, but as you can see from this ONS link, it was close to half of children in that age range.

When it comes to deaths from COVID, the data is pretty clear. 9 unvaccinated children 10-14 died of COVID during that time period compared to only one fully vaccinated child.

Unit2Sucks
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

DiabloWags said:

Unit2Sucks said:

edited to add:

Quote:

What about the vaccinated that get infected anyway, since the 95% effective mRNA shots only provide protection against infection for a couple months?
This is a good question and it's unclear whether and to what extent being vaccinated would reduce the risk of COVID impacts including epilepsy/seizures. I have no reason to believe that the vaccines would make children more susceptible to COVID impacts.
Cal88
DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

The source of the data, UK ONS, is totally legitimate, and their findings are very much in line with that of the Thai study above and others I've seen, which put the risks for young people from vaccine damage at orders of magnitude higher than the risks from covid.

Watch Campbell's video above for starts.
Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

The source of the data, UK ONS, is totally legitimate, and their findings are very much in line with that of the Thai study above and others I've seen, which put the risks for young people from vaccine damage at orders of magnitude higher than the risks from covid.

Watch Campbell's video above for starts.

Yes, except for the fact that you are completely wrong. The conspiracy theory website fooled you with a hoax and you lapped it up. The Thai study doesn't support orders of magnitude increase in mortality risk for vaccinated children and you know it.

Really just remarkable how easily you are fooled.
Cal88
Unit2Sucks said:

As DW would say, for those in the way back, this shows that there were 175 total non-COVID deaths among unvaccinated 10-14 year olds and 37 among those who had ever received a jab. The fake data that Cal88 is pretending is real shows that vaccinated kids are 41x as likely to have died for non-COVID reasons. For that to be true, 99.5% of 10-14 year olds in the UK would have had to be unvaccinated, which we know is far from true. Because vaccination status changes over time and particularly during the period cited in the ONS data, I don't have an exact number, but as you can see from this ONS link, it was close to half of children in that age range.

When it comes to deaths from COVID, the data is pretty clear. 9 unvaccinated children 10-14 died of COVID during that time period compared to only one fully vaccinated child.

That statement above in bold is fully consistent with the graph they've provided above, which I will post once again:

It is also, a remarkably tone-deaf exercise in cherry-picking, completely ignoring the elephant in the room, the fact that according to official British data, covid vaccines have resulted in an astoundingly large increase in the death rates among young people.
Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

That statement above in bold is fully consistent with the graph they've provided above, which I will post once again:

It is also, a remarkably tone-deaf exercise in cherry-picking, completely ignoring the elephant in the room, the fact that according to official British data, covid vaccines have resulted in an astoundingly large increase in the death rates among young people.
Except, as I showed above, it doesn't. You're relying on a brain-dead interpretation of the data which has been offered by a hoax website.

Just to put a finer point on it, their contention that the mortality rate is 48x for triple vaxxed vs unvaxxed is based on 6 total deaths for the triple-vaxxed grouo and 175 for the unvaxxed group. It also shows triple vaxxed kids having a 133x mortality rate vs unvaxxed, because 1 triple vaxxed kid (who likely was immuno-compromised) died of COVID, compared to 9 unvaccinated deaths from COVID.

There is a reason the media hasn't picked this up - it's because it's laughably false.

sycasey
DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

He's been doing it a long time:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/2/topics/66429/replies/1380719
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

He's been doing it a long time:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/2/topics/66429/replies/1380719

To be honest, he reminds me of OdontoBear and BearGoggles.
Same MO.

Cal88
Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Except, as I showed above, it doesn't. You're relying on a brain-dead interpretation of the data which has been offered by a hoax website.

Just to put a finer point on it, their contention that the mortality rate is 48x for triple vaxxed vs unvaxxed is based on 6 total deaths for the triple-vaxxed grouo and 175 for the unvaxxed group. It also shows triple vaxxed kids having a 133x mortality rate vs unvaxxed, because 1 triple vaxxed kid (who likely was immuno-compromised) died of COVID, compared to 9 unvaccinated deaths from COVID.

There is a reason the media hasn't picked this up - it's because it's laughably false.

The data is consistent across all age groups, so citing that one case above (and even there, you're just speculating about the cause of his death) does not explain why the death rates for the multiply vaxed are consistently higher across all age groups, and higher by orders of magnitude.

I would also note that the size of these death samples is quite large, we're talking about hundreds of deaths from a sample size in the hundreds of thousands, gathered countrywide, so reducing that massive discrepency in death rates to a freak, isolated case is completely misguided and misleading.

I don't think you could snap out from the throes of the cognitive dissonance which are clouding your judgment here, I am posting this info for other members.
Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

The data is consistent across all age groups, so citing that one case above (and even there, you're just speculating about the cause of his death) does not explain why the death rates for the multiply vaxed are consistently higher across all age groups, and higher by orders of magnitude.

I would also note that the size of these death samples is quite large, we're talking about hundreds of deaths from a sample size in the hundreds of thousands, gathered countrywide, so reducing that massive discrepency in death rates to a freak, isolated case is completely misguided and misleading.

I don't think you could snap out from the throes of the cognitive dissonance which are clouding your judgment here, I am posting this info for other members.
Look at the underlying ONS data. There were 175 total unvaccinated children who died from all causes. 37 with any jabs. We're only talking about hundreds of deaths of unvaccinated. Only a few dozen vaccinated died. The data showing that a 133x higher mortality rate for vaccinated children doesn't pass the smell test.

The garbage conspiracy theory website you are relying on for their alarming charts is purposefully misleading you and others like you. They are using the concept of person-years to reverse engineer the data to make up the number of kids in each group and it's obviously false.

No wonder you keep falling for hoaxes, you don't seem to have any numeracy skills.
Cal88
Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Look at the underlying ONS data. There were 175 total unvaccinated children died from all causes. 37 with any jabs. We're only talking about hundreds of deaths of unvaccinated. Only a few dozen vaccinated died.

The garbage conspiracy theory website, bla bla blah, Cal88 BAD!!! ...

The size of the base from which those hundreds of deaths occurred is massive, maintaining that the size of this base is too small a sample size or somehow insignificant is ridiculous.
Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Cal88 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Look at the underlying ONS data. There were 175 total unvaccinated children died from all causes. 37 with any jabs. We're only talking about hundreds of deaths of unvaccinated. Only a few dozen vaccinated died.

The garbage conspiracy theory website, bla bla blah, Cal88 BAD!!! ...

The size of the base from which those hundreds of deaths occurred is massive, maintaining that the size of this base is too small a sample size or somehow insignificant is ridiculous.

You are relying on a manipulation of data by a conspiracy theory website in order to support an obviously false narrative.

Just to be clear, you feel comfortable concluding that 37 total deaths for 10-14 year old children who have received at least one jab, vs 175 total deaths for unvaccinated children, shows that the vaccine is causing a massive increase in the death rate in the UK? 82% of the total deaths were unvaccinated kids. What percentage of 10-14 year old children do you think had received at least one jab?

The fact that you are continuing to fail to understand how you've been manipulated explains a lot.

Cal88

As you can read from the heading, those bars represent death rates per 100,000, so you're comparing apples to apples.

There is A WHOLE LOT MORE dead vaccinated apples, as a percentage, than dead unvaxxed ones. That much is clear.

Your first line was to claim that the baselines are too small to be significant, when in fact this data represents national aggregates, a very wide and representative baseline.

Your second line here is to cherrypick one column out of the many above, and ignore the elephant here, the red bar shooting up on the vax end of the chart.

The mortality RATE among triple-vaxxed English 10-14 year olds, represented by the red bar, is NEARLY 50 TIMES HIGHER than that of the unvaxed English 10-14 year olds:

(btw are you guys retired, on vacation? gotta get some work done here this afternoon, will prolly be back this WE)
Unit2Sucks
By the way, looking up the globalresearch.ca sham website brought me to this Ukrainian blog from 2014 that talks about how the Kremlin uses far right groups (eg nazis) and conspiracy websites like globalresearch.ca to reinforce its propaganda and subvert Ukrainian democracy.

Quote:

The current campaign to defame the Euromaidan protests is so far the strongest attack on the Ukrainian civil society and democratic politics.
In the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, which resulted in a dramatic stand-off between Viktor Yanukovych and Viktor Yushchenko, a certain Eduard Kovalenko, leader of the virtual far right party Ukrainian National Assembly (UNA), declared that he and his party would hold a march in support of Yushchenko as a presidential candidate. Yushchenko's office immediately replied that they never needed that support and did their best to distance from Kovalenko's sordid initiative.

On 24 November 2004, the BHHRG published a report "Shadow of Anti-Semitism over Ukraine's Disputed Election"
One of the first web-sites to re-publish the report was the very same Centre for Research on Globalization which has recently re-published Eric Draitser's piece on Ukraine to which I referred in the very beginning.
So I guess we continue to learn more about how easily manipulated or complicit Cal88 is with Kremlin propaganda.
Unit2Sucks
Cal88 said:

As you can read from the heading, those bars represent death rates per 100,000, so you're comparing apples to apples.

There is A WHOLE LOT MORE dead vaccinated apples, as a percentage, than dead unvaxxed ones. That much is clear.

Your first line was to claim that the baselines are too small to be significant, when in fact this data represents national aggregates, a very wide and representative baseline.

Your second line here is to cherrypick one column out of the many above, and ignore the elephant here, the red bar shooting up on the vax end of the chart.

The mortality RATE among triple-vaxxed English 10-14 year olds, represented by the red bar, is NEARLY 50 TIMES HIGHER than that of the unvaxed English 10-14 year olds:

(btw are you guys retired, on vacation? gotta get some work done here this afternoon, will prolly be back this WE)
OMG you are persistent in misreading things. Those charts don't represent anything per 100k. They purport to represent per 100k person-years which is something else entirely and they are just bad math. Are you even bothering to read what you cite?

If you had any sense of numeracy you would have realized by now why no one is picking up this story. It's not real.

I would also suggest that if you are pressed for time (and even if you aren't) you should stop posting poorly sourced and completely misunderstood random charts you find out on the internet. Just like when you post fake magazine covers and other misinformation, you are just wasting our time. Perhaps if you took the time to actually understand the garbage you find on the internet, you might not be so easily manipulated by conspiracy theorists and you might stop embarrassing yourself.
DiabloWags
Unit2Sucks said:

You are relying on a manipulation of data by a conspiracy theory website in order to support an obviously false narrative.

Just to be clear, you feel comfortable concluding that 37 total deaths for 10-14 year old children who have received at least one jab, vs 175 total deaths for unvaccinated children, shows that the vaccine is causing a massive increase in the death rate in the UK? 82% of the total deaths were unvaccinated kids. What percentage of 10-14 year old children do you think had received at least one jab?

The fact that you are continuing to fail to understand how you've been manipulated explains a lot.

I truly wonder if he really went to CAL.
It clearly says 100,000 person years!

This is terribly sad.

sycasey
Unit2Sucks said:

So I guess we continue to learn more about how easily manipulated or complicit Cal88 is with Kremlin propaganda.
LOL, it always comes back here with this guy.
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

You've previously claimed any data or story related to vaccine death or injury as completely bogus.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It's either Kremlin propaganda, hydroxychloroquine being a cure for Covid infections, or studies that no credible person or physician would tout, let alone conflate.

Take your pick.
BearForce2
DiabloWags said:

sycasey said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It's either Kremlin propaganda, hydroxychloroquine being a cure for Covid infections, or studies that no credible person or physician would tout, let alone conflate.

Take your pick.

American propaganda is exponentially worse than Kremlin propaganda.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Cal88 said:

You actually concluded that his statement means he knowingly posted fake data? Did you really go to Cal? Dumb America!

DiabloWags is a Canadian that attended Diablo Valley College. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.