Man kept french fry in mouth 1.5 hours on flight so didn't have to wear mask

10,529 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BearGoggles
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?

More like Freedom Fry.
Anarchistbear
Wendy's is pleased to announce that our French fry is the first approved by the FDA as an in flight medical device
dajo9
The Greatest Generation would have just smacked the **** out of him until he stopped being so anti-social. Sadly, we have smart phones now.
calbearinamaze
MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry

Dude does look suspicious...hope the metal detectors were working.
smh
calbearinamaze
smh said:

^ Bxb X. Rxck's retort

+1000
BearForce2

Watch out for Karen.
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Just wear the mask, idiot. There are more worthy hill to die on. You can pretty much tell how small a person's life is based on where they focus their big fight in life.
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Just wear the mask, idiot. There are more worthy hill to die on. You can pretty much tell how small a person's life is based on where they focus their big fight in life.
No. I won't wear the mask. If you want to, feel free. It's actually funny when I go the grocery store and half are wearing em and half aren't. It's 2 years of Covid and I ain't dead, I must be lucky.
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

No. I won't wear the mask. If you want to, feel free. It's actually funny when I go the grocery store and half are wearing em and half aren't. It's 2 years of Covid and I ain't dead, I must be lucky.

He's on an airplane. It's not a matter of "feel free". He should have felt free to not get on an airplane.
MinotStateBeav
dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

He's on an airplane. It's not a matter of "feel free". He should have felt free to not get on an airplane.
yep and he followed the rules , lol.
Big C

THIS is why some people call 'em "freedom fries", baby!
bearister
Do you think a throat punch would have dislodged it?

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Then don't wear a mask but you are also not free to go to a commercial location where you are required to wear a mask. You may not want to wear any pants to work but if they require it, you wear it or you can just choose not to go. Or just buy your own plane and feel free to wear whatever you want. You do realize that you do not have unfettered license to enter a private location just like Pelosi or AOC cannot enter your private residence I invited.
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

yep and he followed the rules , lol.

You haven't flown recently, have you? No he did not follow the rules. The rules are to put the mask back on to chew. You don't get to take your mask off the whole time you have food in front of you.
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Then don't wear a mask but you are also not free to go to a commercial location where you are required to wear a mask. You may not want to wear any pants to work but if they require it, you wear it or you can just choose not to go. Or just buy your own plane and feel free to wear whatever you want. You do realize that you do not have unfettered license to enter a private location just like Pelosi or AOC cannot enter your private residence I invited.
Here's what I tell anyone that feels they have the right to tell me what I can and can't do. Make me. It's simple. You either have the sack to make me do something or you have the law to back you up. Feel free to show me in the constitution the section on "Mandatory Masks and Vaccines.".

Life......Liberty.......and the Pursuit of Happiness.
bearister
"Make me."

By way of background, do you have advanced fighting skills in boxing, wrestling or martial arts?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

"Make me."

By way of background, do you have advanced fighting skills in boxing, wrestling or martial arts?
I'm big enough to defend myself and my size usually deters people. But yes I did wrestle too. Wrestling and football is a good combination.
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Here's what I tell anyone that feels they have the right to tell me what I can and can't do. Make me. It's simple. You either have the sack to make me do something or you have the law to back you up. Feel free to show me in the constitution the section on "Mandatory Masks and Vaccines.".

This is so ignorant. It's private property. What part of that is confusing to you? The limited invitation or permission you have to use the commercial property is subject to conditions. That invitation is revoked if you don't satisfy the condition. And then you write about constitution? What part of a commercial airline seems like a State or Federal Government to you? Not even sure how I can address your question? It like saying you wear a mask because math is absolute and color is green. It's absolute nonsense.
oski003
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Where is the section in the Constitution on wearing seatbelts, stopping at red lights and stop signs, and going the speed limit? Tyranny!
Unit2Sucks
It's amazing how these people coexist in the "conservative" movement with genuine Christians.

"Personal responsibility" has become indistinguishable from selfishness. Rather than feeling any shame they are proud of it. Trump exposed a lot of ugly truths about our country and laid bare their true nature for all to see.

When international people used to make fun of Americans for any number of reasons I used to think it was just a few bad people giving us a bad rap. Now I realize that people were being too kind. There are far too many Americans who think that self-reliance means Mad Max rather than help thy neighbor.

I don't expect it to get better any time soon.
Big C

This is about more than certain people wanting to have freedom from the government telling them what to do. If this were 55 years ago and a guy said he refused to be drafted into the army because it's a free country and the government can't force him to go fight in Vietnam, most of these same people would want the commie draft-dodger thrown in jail.
calbear93
Unit2Sucks said:

It's amazing how these people coexist in the "conservative" movement with genuine Christians.

"Personal responsibility" has become indistinguishable from selfishness. Rather than feeling any shame they are proud of it. Trump exposed a lot of ugly truths about our country and laid bare their true nature for all to see.

When international people used to make fun of Americans for any number of reasons I used to think it was just a few bad people giving us a bad rap. Now I realize that people were being too kind. There are far too many Americans who think that self-reliance means Mad Max rather than help thy neighbor.

It is a sense of unjustified entitlement, that the world and commercial players owe them something just for existing. They mistake freedom for entitlement and are clueless that freedom comes with consequences. Yes, you can say what you want but so can others who can tell you what they think of you. You have the freedoms to say racists **** but a private employer also has the freedom to fire your stupid ass. These entitled delusional individuals view freedoms only from their end and not from the freedom of others. Yes, feel free not to wear a mask and private business also has the freedom to kick you out for trespassing.
MinotStateBeav
oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Where is the section in the Constitution on wearing seatbelts, stopping at red lights and stop signs, and going the speed limit?
None of those things include injecting things into your body or forcing you to breathe obstructed.
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It is a sense of unjustified entitlement, that the world and commercial players owe them something just for existing. They mistake freedom for entitlement and are clueless that freedom comes with consequences. Yes, you can say what you want but so can others who can tell you what they think of you. You have the freedoms to say racists **** but a private employer also has the freedom to fire your stupid ass. These entitled delusional individuals view freedoms only from their end and not from the freedom of others. Yes, feel free not to wear a mask and private business also has the freedom to kick you out for trespassing.
Yes, they do have that freedom. I'll happily leave and not give them my business. Guess how many businesses have asked me to leave in Central Oregon. 0. People here don't have sticks up their rear ends. What you are talking about is an urban phenomena where everyone feels responsible for policing others. Our liberal Gov. gets ignored here.
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Yes, they do have that freedom. I'll happily leave and not give them my business. Guess how many businesses have asked me to leave in Central Oregon. 0. People here don't have sticks up their rear ends. What you are talking about is an urban phenomena where everyone feels responsible for policing others.

Then what are you complaining about?
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Where is the section in the Constitution on wearing seatbelts, stopping at red lights and stop signs, and going the speed limit?
None of those things include injecting things into your body or forcing you to breathe obstructed.

Apparently you are not vaccinated nor wearing masks so clearly no one is forcing you. Aren't there real things to complain about without making up something that clearly doesn't even impact you?
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Apparently you are not vaccinated nor wearing masks so clearly no one is forcing you. Aren't there real things to complain about without making up something that clearly doesn't even impact you?
I was just responding to you complaining and calling people who don't follow your Church of Covid. We get it, you drank the kool aid.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

I was just responding to you complaining and calling people who don't follow your Church of Covid , idiots. We get it, you drank the kool aid.

At least 200k people and counting drank the pro COVID anti vax Kool Aid and have committed suicide since June. That number is only going up. Really not that different from Jim Jones other than the scale and stupidity of the victims.
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

I was just responding to you complaining and calling people who don't follow your Church of Covid , idiots. We get it, you drank the kool aid.

I was referring to that specific idiot who put a French fry in his mouth for one and a half hour because he didn't want to wear a mask he knew was a condition to getting on a commercial plane owned by a business that required it. You thought that he was some brilliant hero and I think he is an idiot whose life is so small that he spends his life fighting those petty battles. We all deal with things we may not agree with. I may not want to wear shoes to a fancy restaurant but if I want to dine there, guess what? I have to. They are not infringing on my constitutional rights or impeding my freedom. I wear it so that others can enjoy their dinner. So, yes, he is an entitled, mindless idiot. No one asked him to take that flight or use that airline if he felt so strongly about it.
oski003
MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Most masks don't obstruct breathing.
calbear93
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

At least 200k people and counting drank the pro COVID anti vax Kool Aid and have committed suicide since June. That number is only going up. Really not that different from Jim Jones other than the scale and stupidity of the victims.

At this point, I don't really care. But I also don't think hospitals should prioritize COVID patients that are not vaccinated at the expense of others. I also think they should pay more for medical coverage just like smokers pay more. They are not entitled to free stuff or cutting in line or government handouts. If they want to harm themselves, that's fine. But don't expect to get a free ride to recover.
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

I was referring to that specific idiot who put a French fry in his mouth for one and a half hour because he didn't want to wear a mask he knew was a condition to getting on a commercial plane owned by a business that required it. You thought that he was some brilliant hero and I think he is an idiot whose life is so small that he spends his life fighting those petty battles. We all deal with things we may not agree with. I may not want to wear shoes to a fancy restaurant but if I want to dine there, guess what? I have to. They are not infringing on my constitutional rights or impeding my freedom. I wear it so that others can enjoy their dinner. So, yes, he is an entitled, mindless idiot. No one asked him to take that flight or use that airline if he felt so strongly about it.
Nobody asked any of the other passengers to take the flight either...what kind of logic is that? The vax doesn't work. They are all spreading it to each other, so the only thing you're fighting is common sense. You think a mask works on a flight where all the air is recirculated? lol.
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Nobody is stopping you from taking the vax, we're just saying don't force it on people that don't want it. That seems like a difficult concept for you. If you want to create 2 classes of people, then you will not like the consequences.
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

More like Freedom Fry.

Nobody asked any of the other passengers to take the flight either...what kind of logic is that? The vax doesn't work. They are all spreading it to each other, so the only thing you're fighting is common sense. You think a mask works on a flight where all the air is recirculated? lol.

If you graduated from Cal, you are smarter than that. The condition that the private business implemented to use their aircraft was wearing a mask. If you don't want to wear a mask, don't take that flight. Other passengers satisfied the condition to use the private property. Let me make it simple for you. You have to wear clothes to go to a restaurant. Let's say you don't want to and insist on going naked. Everyone else is wearing clothes. I say, if you really didn't want to wear clothes, you didn't have to go to that restaurant that requires wearing clothes as a condition to dining there. And then you come back with an odd statement that - well, all those other people who were wearing clothes didn't have to go either. What?!!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.