The Official Russian Invasion of Ukraine Thread

801,449 Views | 9690 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?

F you Lindsay Graham.
Cal88
Top Kiev regime official and Victoria Nuland protege "Klitch" is the worst kind of oligarch, a bigtime pimp/human trafficker.

The guy on the left is the leader of neo-nazi group Svoboda, Oleh Tyahnybok.

That is the leadership Victoria Nuland hand-picked for Ukraine after the Maidan color revolution in 2014, with Yatz, bald man pictured in that group photo, as her prime minister.

movielover
Yikes, Vitali. A quick read reveals he has a colorful past, allegedly starting out as a bag man ala Rocky.

Wiki: "He was a leading figure in the 2013-2014 Euromaidan protests, and he announced his possible candidacy for the Ukrainian presidency but later withdrew and endorsed the eventual winner Petro Poroshenko."

FEMEN Blog: Pimp Must Be Punished!

"FEMEN accuses Vitaliy Klitschko and his accomplices in protection racket of sex-industry of Kyiv. It is about the brothels connected with Klitschko and his closest associates. In particular, brothel "Rio", owned by the "Udar" party leadership, according to the journalists, appears in the records of Interpol as a transit supplier of Ukrainian sex slaves on the world market.

"Earlier Klitschko was used by FIFA to promote the legalization of prostitution in Ukraine, during the football championship Euro 2012, for which he has repeatedly been criticized by the FEMEN Movement. As it turned, the interest of Klitschko in the legalization of prostitution before Euro 2012 was directly related to his personal share in this dirty inhumane business."

https://femen.org/pimp-must-be-punished/
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2015/11/16/topless-femen-activist-calls-kiev-mayor-klitschko-a-pimp-a50776

FIFA = yuck. Though I believe prostitution is legal throughout Europe. They've lost so many industries w high taxes and energy costs, I guess this helps tourism and lines pockets. In the 1990s I read about U.N. troops allegedly using brothels run by Bosnia Serbs.
First Page Refresh
Page 278 of 278

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.