The Official Russian Invasion of Ukraine Thread

802,264 Views | 9690 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by movielover
Cal88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Cal88 said:

Cal88 said:

I hear RFK Jr is into animal mutilation.

You prefer Lindsay Graham, Nancy Pelosi and all the other establishment MIC tools whose policies have led to the mutilation of over a million Ukrainian soldiers, destabilized the world economy, added a quarter trillion dollar to our deficit and put us on the path to WW3?

Any feedback on these short RFK videos below, other than juvenile partisan cracks?
Why is it OK for movielover and bear2034 to make endless juvenile partisan cracks without rebuke from you but my very occasional juvenile partisan cracks make me the bad guy?

In your case, you're making those juvenile partisan cracks because you lack a fundamental understanding of the Ukraine war.

Quote:

As for your videos, I considered your long track record of posting faked or very misleading information, either unknowingly or on purpose. I decided I had better uses for my time.

If I really did have a "long track record of posting fake info", it should have been very easy for you to point out some of those and score easy debate points, instead of resorting to baseless personal attack that U2Sucks used to repeat ad nauseum.

You mistake me for someone who cares if he's scoring debating points.

The irony that this post actually is a prime example of you trying to score debating points escapes you!

movielover
Edit, wrong thread.
Cal88
US News & World Report came up with a ranking of he world's strongest militaries, and will undoubtedly soon to be added to the master list of Russian Agents:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/rankings/strong-military

Russia, US and China top 3 in that order.

Ukraine is #6, was probably #4 at the beginning of the war.

Other notable entries: Israel #4, Iran #7. North Korea should be in the top 10 if not top 5, unranked in that poll for some reason (NCAA violations?)
movielover
Cal88 said:

US News & World Report came up with a ranking of he world's strongest militaries, and will undoubtedly soon to be added to the master list of Russian Agents:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/rankings/strong-military

Russia, US and China top 3 in that order.

Ukraine is #6, was probably #4 at the beginning of the war.

Other notable entries: Israel #4, Iran #7. North Korea should be in the top 10 if not top 5, unranked in that poll for some reason (NCAA violations?)

Imagine the improvements NK military will see now that they are blood-bonded w Russia, not to mention supplies of food, energy, and anything they need.
Cal88
Earlier this week the Russians hit a large military academy building in Poltava, located about 100mi from the Donbas front, containing NATO crews, and particularly a large contingent from Sweden which was training local crews to operate Saab AWACS planes. Hundreds of soldiers killed, struck by 2 Iskander missiles.

Swedish Foreign Minister resigned following that event.
movielover
FAFO.

RFK Jr let out the real Skinny - when countries join NATO, they are required to buy NATO standard military gear / weapons/ systems. From the American MIC.
movielover
Can we trust Darth Nuland so late w this alleged reason, and a chief architect of this civil war & proxy war?

Russia's primary demand was the neutrality of Ukraine, which we didn't want. Our Military and State Dept / CIA officials (like Nuland) wanted to 'weaken Russia'. Their NeoCon desire and plans were to be the lone world superpowrr; Colonel Douglass McGregor goes further, saying American Big Ag wanted Ukranian farmland.

Now we have RFK Jr asserting that Ukraine is now paying for military equipment and loans with... their prized... farmland.

So the MIC, and Blackrock (Biden White House) win in every direction. They benefit in the hundreds of Billions from:

- military gear left in Afghanistan
- rebuilding those supplies
- the Russia War via USA, EU, & NATO stockpiles
- the war in Gaza
- the new advanced weapons systems we'll order
- rebuilding Ukraine & Gaza
- Ukranian farmland

That's a big reason they don't want Trump: he'll stop the lucrative wars and some of the graft.
Cal88
Make America Great said:

movielover
Should Anyhing Blinken, Jay Sullivan, Victoria Nuland & Lloyd Austin be:

Tarred & feathered?
Court martial?
Sent to Alaska (our Siberia)?
Zippergate
Wait, what? Russia wanted peace? Russia was going to give back all the territory in exchange for....Ukrainian neutrality? And Ukraine wanted the deal? And all this was set to happen if the US and it's puppets hadn't intervened?

To all supposed Ukraine supporters here, what exactly did Ukraine hope to accomplish by caving to US demands and escalating the war?
Zippergate
That's an easy one. Send their children to the frontlines. Give them a rifle and put them in a trench.
bearister
Well I certainly hope all the former Eastern Bloc countries view the Ukraine Invasion as a teachable moment when Russian altruism comes knocking on their doors.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Zippergate
The irony. I would say the same thing about any nation looking to the US for protection.
bearister
Zippergate said:

The irony. I would say the same thing about any nation looking to the US for protection.

…never fear, tRump is going to "win" so there ain't going to be a lot of that going around.

Putin showing his disappointment after his preferred candidate loses.
smh
> Putin showing his disappointment after his preferred candidate loses.

suggested fixit..
Putin showing his disappointment after his stooge loses.
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
Zippergate
Not to worry, Putin's stooge (the Obama team now fronted by Kamala) is not going lose. Maduro never loses.
Cal88
Zippergate said:

That's an easy one. Send their children to the frontlines. Give them a rifle and put them in a trench.

It's becoming harder and harder to do that. Ukraine is now losing close to 2,000 casualties (KIA or injured) per day. People who wanted to sign up for the war in Ukraine have done so, what's left over are mostly people who aren't as enthusiastic about being blow up in the trenches.

Younger Ukrainians and Ukrainian expats/refugees in the EU are now the main target to keep the grind going.

Zippergate
Desperation, escalation, destruction. Well done, neocons.

Haloski
This is the longest 3 days ever!
movielover
It's sick. I see the alleged Polish regiment that was going to the front lines has dissappeared.

Maybe the missiles into the NATO training complex had an effect.
movielover
dimitrig
movielover said:

I see Trump and his cronies are still shilling for Russia.
Zippergate
The brink of war.

Big C
Zippergate said:

Desperation, escalation, destruction. Well done, neocons.

Can you define specifically what you mean by the USA and UK directly striking Russian cities? Because, otherwise, I'm calling bs. To date, we have gone out of our way to not do that, or even give the appearance that we are doing that.
dimitrig

Putin rattling some sabers.

He's a desperate man.

We're not afraid of him at all.
Big C
movielover said:

RFK Jr, you are full of it. The US has gone out of its way not to have "maximum confrontation". Examples...

- no boots on the ground
- not letting Ukraine have our very best weapons
- generally not letting Ukraine use our weapons for offensives deep into Russia

If we were to have "maximum confrontation" with Russia, we would go through those Rooskies like a hot knife through butter. The reason we don't is the risk that things might go nuclear (plus, putting US boots on the ground wouldn't be too popular).

Just think, RFK Jr, this might have been the year for you, instead of VP Harris, if only you didn't have whack job ideas.
smh
> We're not afraid of him at all.

Well, sorry D, gotta confess, when the president of the united states was his blackmailed asset, shuuure Putin was scary. #gooobers
Quote:

A former top FBI official has warned that Donald Trump could be a Russian asset if he wins the 2024 election, saying the Republican presidential candidate's approach to Vladimir Putin raises "some very serious questions."
Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, who was fired by Trump in 2018, was asked on a podcast whether "there is a possibility Trump is a Russian asset."

He responded: "I do."

"I don't know I would characterize it as [an] active recruited knowing asset in the way people in the intelligence community think of that term," he told the OneDecision podcast.

"But I do think that Donald Trump has given us many reasons to question his approach to the Russia problem in the US."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-fbi-official-warns-trump-could-be-a-russian-asset-his-approach-with-putin-raises-significant-questions/ar-AA1qsl2X
bearister
His uncle, in consultation with his dad, didn't back down from the Russians.

Zippergate
Indeed
bear2034
The Polish government are on edge and are buying weapon platforms from South Korea just in case. They are more wary of the U.S. than nearby Russia.
smh
bearister said:

bear2034
Zippergate said:

Indeed

Truly remarkable.
Cal88
dimitrig said:

Putin rattling some sabers.

He's a desperate man.

We're not afraid of him at all.

The Ukrainian men being forcibly sent to the front with little training and that have been dying by the hundreds of thousands are very much afraid of this war that is being forced on them by scumbags like Lindsay Graham and Tony Blinken.

Cal88
She was hit on her head for having filmed her boyfriend being forcibly conscripted by Ukrainian army goons.

Lindsey Graham: "when we said we wanted to fight Russia down to the last Ukrainian, we meant it"

Cal88
Big C said:

movielover said:

RFK Jr, you are full of it. The US has gone out of its way not to have "maximum confrontation". Examples...

- no boots on the ground
- not letting Ukraine have our very best weapons
- generally not letting Ukraine use our weapons for offensives deep into Russia

If we were to have "maximum confrontation" with Russia, we would go through those Rooskies like a hot knife through butter. The reason we don't is the risk that things might go nuclear (plus, putting US boots on the ground wouldn't be too popular).

Just think, RFK Jr, this might have been the year for you, instead of VP Harris, if only you didn't have whack job ideas.

NATO (mostly the US) provides targeting information (real time satellite data) and assistance in the operation of long range weapon systems striking inside Russia.

This is a good perspective on the matter:

Quote:

o understand the situation with deep strikes BY Ukraine, you can imagine it like this:

What would the USA do, if tomorrow an American aircraft carrier would have been hit by a Russian hypersonic missile in the Red Sea.

The Yemeni Houthis would have fired the missile, but Russians would have supplied the missile and terrain data, Russians instructors would have programmed and aimed it, while also training the Houthis to pull the trigger.

Pretty sure the US would be upset … with Russia?
First Page Last Page
Page 274 of 278

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.