Oil & Gas Lease Permits under Biden

962 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by BearForce2
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Trumpanzees and environmentalists arent gonna like reality.

U.S. oil and gas permitting has increased under Biden, data shows (yahoo.com)
Anarchistbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fund massive increases. In defense to fight a "two front" war

Fund police

Fund new oil

F$ck everyone else and climate

The new bipartisanship
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aged....Well....

NVBear78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Regulatory State has resumed full powers again under Biden.
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah. Who needs regulation? Unfettered, unregulated capitalism is the way. Just read The Jungle. (Oh - I'm sorry. Was that triggering for you? I know how you lot don't like/know how to read.)

Or visit the Libertarian Paradise of Somalia - they have ZERO regulations.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

The Trumpanzees and environmentalists arent gonna like reality.



Californians aren't liking reality.
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Biden invited oil executives to meet at the white house today. Then bailed on the meeting and sh*t talked the companies to the press this morning. This guy has to be the dumbest "president" this history has had.
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
W would have a word salad or four in response to your ridiculous claims.

But I guess if anyone would know dumb, it would be you.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

Biden invited oil executives to meet at the white house today. Then bailed on the meeting and sh*t talked the companies to the press this morning. This guy has to be the dumbest "president" this history has had.
Once again, your reading comprehension is poor.
Either that, or you are watching FAUX NEWS.

Biden requested the meeting between his Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm and 7 oil refiners in a letter to companies last week. Biden was never going to be meeting with the industry executives. His staff was.

Oil CEOs come to Washington as Biden looks to shift blame for gas prices (nbcnews.com)

This month, when Exxon and Chevron requested a White House meeting for their chief executives, they saw Brian Deese, who heads Biden's National Economic Council. When asked by Reuters on June 20, if he will sit down with oil and gas CEO's, Biden said, "No ... because my team is going to do that."

Deep rift lies behind Biden's criticism of oil and gas industry | Reuters
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Foxnews is THE worst organization in America!!
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A new Refining Capacity report was due out Tuesday of this week.
But data is delayed as a result of system issues at EIA.

Here's the capacity report from Jan. 1st, 2022

Refinery Capacity Report - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MinotStateBeav said:

Biden invited oil executives to meet at the white house today. Then bailed on the meeting and sh*t talked the companies to the press this morning. This guy has to be the dumbest "president" this history has had.

How can you say that with a straight face after the last 2 GOP Presidents?


DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dimitrig said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Biden invited oil executives to meet at the white house today. Then bailed on the meeting and sh*t talked the companies to the press this morning. This guy has to be the dumbest "president" this history has had.

How can you say that with a straight face after the last 2 GOP Presidents?




Maybe people in North Dakota also think that Puerto Rico isnt part of the USA?

Trump doesn't know Puerto Rico is part of the USA. Seriously. (dailykos.com)
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When youre dumb enough to pronounce Nepal .... "Nipple" and Bhutan..... "Button"
And Thailand as "Thighland".

And you look straight into a solar eclipse without protective glasses.

Yeah, he's a stable "genius" alright.

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dimitrig said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Biden invited oil executives to meet at the white house today. Then bailed on the meeting and sh*t talked the companies to the press this morning. This guy has to be the dumbest "president" this history has had.

How can you say that with a straight face after the last 2 GOP Presidents?



Biden appears intelligent to you then?
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jeopardy

The only thing that makes Biden appear to be a decent president.

What is Donald Trump?

***

That has to be the answer, right? Every criticism of Biden is met with TDS by the BI leftists.
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Liars calling other people liars: the very definition of unintended irony.

Today's GOP: all we got is hypocrisy and projection.

And hatred. LOADS of hatred. VOTE REPUBLICAN AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FCK YOU OVER AND YOU WILL LIE BACK AND TAKE IT AND SEND US YOUR MONEY FOR OUR TROUBLE.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Liars calling other people liars: the very definition of unintended irony.

Today's GOP: all we got is hypocrisy and projection.

And hatred. LOADS of hatred. VOTE REPUBLICAN AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FCK YOU OVER AND YOU WILL LIE BACK AND TAKE IT AND SEND US YOUR MONEY FOR OUR TROUBLE.

Bingo.
The Party of hypocrisy, lies, and conspiracy theories.
It's literally now a CULT.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Liars calling other people liars: the very definition of unintended irony.

Today's GOP: all we got is hypocrisy and projection.

And hatred. LOADS of hatred. VOTE REPUBLICAN AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FCK YOU OVER AND YOU WILL LIE BACK AND TAKE IT AND SEND US YOUR MONEY FOR OUR TROUBLE.

Bingo.
The Party of hypocrisy, lies, and conspiracy theories.
It's literally now a CULT.


The opposite is true, that's why the Dems will cease to exist as a political party as it currently is come November.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?

AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Translation from BearFarce babble to English:
"I know you are, but what am I?"
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Liars calling other people liars: the very definition of unintended irony.

Today's GOP: all we got is hypocrisy and projection.

And hatred. LOADS of hatred. VOTE REPUBLICAN AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FCK YOU OVER AND YOU WILL LIE BACK AND TAKE IT AND SEND US YOUR MONEY FOR OUR TROUBLE.

Bingo.
The Party of hypocrisy, lies, and conspiracy theories.
It's literally now a CULT.


The opposite is true, that's why the Dems will cease to exist as a political party as it currently is come November.


In November the Dems will still control the White House for at least 2 more years.

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dimitrig said:

BearForce2 said:

DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Liars calling other people liars: the very definition of unintended irony.

Today's GOP: all we got is hypocrisy and projection.

And hatred. LOADS of hatred. VOTE REPUBLICAN AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO FCK YOU OVER AND YOU WILL LIE BACK AND TAKE IT AND SEND US YOUR MONEY FOR OUR TROUBLE.

Bingo.
The Party of hypocrisy, lies, and conspiracy theories.
It's literally now a CULT.


The opposite is true, that's why the Dems will cease to exist as a political party as it currently is come November.


In November the Dems will still control the White House for at least 2 more years.


They will be impeached the following year.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

Translation from BearFarce babble to English:
"I know you are, but what am I?"

That's why I've had him on IGNORE for months.
And today, I added HTP.


AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:


They will be impeached the following year.


"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

AunBear89 said:

Translation from BearFarce babble to English:
"I know you are, but what am I?"

That's why I've had him on IGNORE for months.
And today, I added HTP.

Only today?
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:


They will be impeached the following year.




I Agree.
That's why he's on my Ignore List.

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dimitrig said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Biden invited oil executives to meet at the white house today. Then bailed on the meeting and sh*t talked the companies to the press this morning. This guy has to be the dumbest "president" this history has had.

How can you say that with a straight face after the last 2 GOP Presidents?



On Biden's note card, there are instructions to tell people to take their seats, thank participants, and depart.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.