Another Shooting: This Time It Was A Texas Elementary School

30,580 Views | 503 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?

okaydo

okaydo

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/15/us/uvalde-police.html

82gradDLSdad
You know it's bad when even in Texas the police are taking heat.
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearNIt
okaydo said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/15/us/uvalde-police.html

Apparently, nearly 400 "good guys" with guns wasn't enough to stop one bad guy with a gun. That argument that the gun nuts use has been laid to rest. Sensible gun laws and limiting access to guns are supported by the majority of gun owners.
Unit2Sucks
Think this is the best place to put this. Too bad so many people who pretend to worship the constitution don't really understand it.

chazzed
Unit2Sucks said:

Think this is the best place to put this. Too bad so many people who pretend to worship the constitution don't really understand it.

But guns! 'Murica!
Unit2Sucks
Fox News lying again.

Eastern Oregon Bear
Unit2Sucks said:

Fox News lying again.

Hey now! Fox News only lies on days that end with a "y"!
calbear93
Unit2Sucks said:

Well, the reality is that even those who do understand it well, including Ted Cruz and Hawley, will deceive to play to their voting base.

I don't doubt the legal intelligence and acumen of those like Cruz and Hawley. I question their integrity and patriotism.

And all that is so, so, so much worse than people (including some here) who are just stupid and don't understand **** and therefore have stupid takes.
Big C
calbear93 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

Well, the reality is that even those who do understand it well, including Ted Cruz and Hawley, will deceive to play to their voting base.

I don't doubt the legal intelligence and acumen of those like Cruz and Hawley. I question their integrity and patriotism.

And all that is so, so, so much worse than people (including some here) who are just stupid and don't understand **** and therefore have stupid takes.

I was born this way; I can't help it. It's like I keep telling people: I have bad jeans.
Unit2Sucks
calbear93 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

I concur.
concordtom
Another shooting.
East high in Denver.

17 year old. Later kills himself.

My stepfather attended this school. Hits home a bit.

Why did this kid flip?

We need to treat each other kinder.
I would hate for the FBI to contact us and question our posts, saying they were deemed the trigger that caused one of the people on here to feel stressed.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/23/1165575298/denver-east-high-school-shooting-suspect

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.