Not a math major

516 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by BearForce2
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
kamala Harris addressed some black children when discussing the Juneteenth holidays. She said that slavery existed in the US for '400 years." The actual figure is 246 years. Hard to be math savvy when you are dating so many powerful men on your way to the top.
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You wish chattel slavery continued
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
going4roses said:

You wish chattel slavery continued

weak.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

kamala Harris addressed some black children when discussing the Juneteenth holidays. She said that slavery existed in the US for '400 years." The actual figure is 246 years. Hard to be math savvy when you are dating so many powerful men on your way to the top.

So what you're saying is Kamala Harris is presidential material.













BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Owning slaves is in Kamala's bloodline.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow, can you comment on this helltoopay.

BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's a known fact that the only thing a Democrat hates more than a white conservative is a black conservative.
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

It's a known fact that the only thing a Democrat hates more than a white conservative is a black conservative.


Why would the Dems hate a guy who wants 52 states and who is helping the Dems keep a senate seat.
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I also remember when Obama said we have 57 states. He won re-election..
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

I also remember when Obama said we have 57 states. He won re-election..
He was born in one of the 57 states.
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
of course white liberals hate black conservatives.....they are a clear repudiation and existential threat to their narrative.

Party of slavery...Democratic party
KKK Democratic party
Jim Crow.. Democratic party
party which voted against the Civil Rights legislation in 1964 & 1965..Democratic Party
Party as recent as 1948 which fielded two democratic presidential candidates who were outright racists...Democratic Party...Harry Truman was a member of the KKK prior to 1948 and Strom Thurmond was a life-long Dixiecrat and racist..
current US President who was a life-long friend of former life-long racist, Robert Byrd.....Joe Biden
Current party which discriminates on the basis of race every single day...Democratic party....
You are entitled to your opinions.....you are not entitled to your facts..
Party which interned patriotic Japanese during World War Two-----FDR and the Democratic party
US President who denied European Jews who wished to emigrate to the US before the Holocaust??????FDR and the Democratic Party..

Questions???commednts???
dimitrig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

BearForce2 said:

It's a known fact that the only thing a Democrat hates more than a white conservative is a black conservative.


Why would the Dems hate a guy who wants 52 states and who is helping the Dems keep a senate seat.

"At one time, science said man came from apes, did it not? ... If that is true, why are there still apes? Think about it." Walker said in March.






DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

I also remember when Obama said we have 57 states. He won re-election..


I remember when you said that the economy was the BEST IN 50 YEARS under Trump.

And I offered to put up $100,000 if you could verify that claim with a link.

YOU DISAPPEARED.

Bwahahahahahahaha!
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

kamala Harris addressed some black children when discussing the Juneteenth holidays. She said that slavery existed in the US for '400 years." The actual figure is 246 years. Hard to be math savvy when you are dating so many powerful men on your way to the top.

Speaking of the number "246", the US is 246 years old (almost) now, if you date it back to the signing of the Declaration of Independence. So maybe recalculate or restate.

The reason I know this is that I used to teach Advanced Placement Subtraction in high school. A lot of the case studies we used, I took from the other class I taught, Critical Race Theory*.

"Hard to be math savvy when you are dating so many powerful men on your way to the top." Oh my God, are you saying...





* all credit for that one going to respected poster SBGold
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

helltopay1 said:

kamala Harris addressed some black children when discussing the Juneteenth holidays. She said that slavery existed in the US for '400 years." The actual figure is 246 years. Hard to be math savvy when you are dating so many powerful men on your way to the top.

Speaking of the number "246", the US is 246 years old (almost) now, if you date it back to the signing of the Declaration of Independence. So maybe recalculate or restate.

The reason I know this is that I used to teach Advanced Placement Subtraction in high school. A lot of the case studies we used, I took from the other class I taught, Critical Race Theory*.

"Hard to be math savvy when you are dating so many powerful men on your way to the top." Oh my God, are you saying...





* all credit for that one going to respected poster SBGold

To be clear, not that there's anything wrong with that!
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

of course white liberals hate black conservatives.....they are a clear repudiation and existential threat to their narrative.

Party of slavery...Democratic party
KKK Democratic party
Jim Crow.. Democratic party
party which voted against the Civil Rights legislation in 1964 & 1965..Democratic Party
Party as recent as 1948 which fielded two democratic presidential candidates who were outright racists...Democratic Party...Harry Truman was a member of the KKK prior to 1948 and Strom Thurmond was a life-long Dixiecrat and racist..
current US President who was a life-long friend of former life-long racist, Robert Byrd.....Joe Biden
Current party which discriminates on the basis of race every single day...Democratic party....
You are entitled to your opinions.....you are not entitled to your facts..
Party which interned patriotic Japanese during World War Two-----FDR and the Democratic party
US President who denied European Jews who wished to emigrate to the US before the Holocaust??????FDR and the Democratic Party..

Questions???commednts???

If Herschel Walker was a Democrat, you would've started 50 threads about him. He is everything you disdain (except for the whole Republican part). Yet here you are defending him.
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

helltopay1 said:

I also remember when Obama said we have 57 states. He won re-election..


I remember when you said that the economy was the BEST IN 50 YEARS under Trump.

And I offered to put up $100,000 if you could verify that claim with a link.

YOU DISAPPEARED.

Bwahahahahahahaha!


The economy is the fastest growing in the world according to Biden.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.