Trump Says FBI is Searching Mar-a-Lago!

43,089 Views | 640 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by AunBear89
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Parking garage lawyer, Jenna Ellis, Esq.:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
wow, Wapo got all that info from an 80% redacted affadavit, truly impressive.
concordtom
It's nice to know that one doesn't lose their sense of humor as they go, according to partisan Republicans, senile.

Good one, prez!
Not as good as Obama's National Press Club roast, but we'll said all the same.

I remember when Hillary was going to drop dead at any moment. Next thing you know, she'll be running a 10k.
Okay, maybe that's taking it too far…
bearister
"And one of the big concerns here is that Trump has nobody defending him. If you look at his legal team, it is comically inept and inexperienced. All of the big names who defended him through the first two impeachments, through the Mueller investigation, they are gone. There is real concern that he needs to bring in a heavy hitting criminal defense attorney." Mediaite.com

The answer to tRump's legal representation problem is hiding in plain sight. Although tRump deemed this Fellini movie cast husband and wife legal team "smelly and senile" during their interview to be personal counsel to him when he was POTUS, Joe and Victoria would be unwittingly willing to work free for tRump because they would never remember to bill him or tRump would say he already paid them and they'd fall for it.

Furthermore, the judge and jury would be unable to comprehend any of the quadruple talk gibberish that flows out of their quivering mouths….so they might just pull off a W for him.

DiabloWags
"So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn't, 'Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election,'" the ex-president blared.

He continued: "This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our Country. REMEDY: Declare the rightful winner or, and this would be the minimal solution, declare the 2020 Election irreparably compromised and have a new Election, immediately!"
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bearister
Why doesn't the government just cut to the chase, hang tRump at USP Leavenworth next week and then save the taxpayers some money by thinning the hillbilly herd if any of them feel raw enough about tRump to act out.
dajo9
bearister said:

Why doesn't the government just cut to the chase, hang tRump at USP Leavenworth next week and then save the taxpayers some money by thinning the hillbilly herd if any of them feel raw enough about tRump to act out.

They are too demoralized after having lost The Battle of BearInsider Off Topic to mount a serious counteroffensive.
American Vermin
bearister
"Senator Lindsey Graham warned Fox News host Trey Gowdy and anyone who was watching that if former President Donald Trump gets arrested for having classified documents in Mar-a-Lago, there will be riots. Video of Graham's ostensible threat of violence by Trump's base was nearly immediately pulled from Fox News and then shared by Trump himself on his social media platform TruthSocial."
Mediaite.com

What do you think Graham is doing in the 50 8 x 10 glossies tRump has of him in a dossier labeled "I own this b@itch."

dajo9
Trump's lawyer is literally named Mr. Trusty.

I'm dying right now.
American Vermin
dajo9
American Vermin
bearister
bearister said:

"Senator Lindsey Graham warned Fox News host Trey Gowdy and anyone who was watching that if former President Donald Trump gets arrested for having classified documents in Mar-a-Lago, there will be riots. Video of Graham's ostensible threat of violence by Trump's base was nearly immediately pulled from Fox News and then shared by Trump himself on his social media platform TruthSocial."
Mediaite.com

What do you think Graham is doing in the 50 8 x 10 glossies tRump has of him in a dossier labeled "I own this b@itch."

Like J. Edgar Hoover did, tRump has dirt on everyone he needs to control. You can rest assured Graham is stuck in this flypaper.

Trump Bragged He Had 'Intelligence' on Macron's Sex Life Rolling Stone

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-emmanuel-macron-maralago-fbi-raid-1234582465/
okaydo
concordtom
dajo9 said:

Trump's lawyer is literally named Mr. Trusty.

I'm dying right now.

Ha!

Well, you know, he's always been into marketing the sizzle, not the steak!
Big C
okaydo said:

Yet another example of Trump's political genius: In France, if they've found out a candidate has had... sex -- of any sort -- he/she will get, like, zero votes. They have, traditionally, been unable to separate a politician's public and private lives. Okay, I am being ironic. But still...
concordtom
He's just into the Macron stuff because:

1) He likes to gossip
2) It turns him on

He's a pig.
MinotStateBeav
Interesting..news coming out that the FBI took a bunch of papers from Trump that were attorney-client privileged documents. Its starting to fall apart for you clowns.
MinotStateBeav
Bad few days for the FBI

which followed from this a few days ago

Thibault was the lead investigator into Trump and its being spread that he was the lead on the Mar-A-Lago raid.(this is not confirmed)
DiabloWags
MinotStateBeav said:

Interesting..news coming out that the FBI took a bunch of papers from Trump that were attorney-client privileged documents. Its starting to fall apart for you clowns.

You're funny.

You conveniently left out the part where the FBI found 184 classified docs at Mar-a-Lago.
25 were marked TOP SECRET.

Heavily redacted affidavit says 184 classified docs found at Trump residence | The Hill

going4roses
Will white depravity allow any real punishment
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
oski003
going4roses said:

Will white depravity allow any real punishment

https://www.ivpress.com/beyond-racial-division

Beyond Racial Division
A Unifying Alternative to Colorblindness and Antiracism
concordtom
MinotStateBeav said:

What is your line of argument going to be when it comes out that the "Insider" who reported about the movements of classified docs at Mar a Lago were the Secret Service guys whose jobs it is to protect him?

Honestly, I have no idea why you waste your energy with defenses of Trump.
Can you not see how nuts, immoral, and criminal he is in every way every day? Honest question.
concordtom

Quote:

Foremost in the affidavit: the justice department had good reason to believe there were crimes being committed in specific areas of Mar-a-Lago, including Trump's home, the foyer to his residence known as Pine Hall, his "45 Office" and a storage facility, among other locations.

Pine Hall is apparently guarded by Secret Service.
So, if boxes were moved there, guess who is always standing there to witness what is coming and going?
Guess who knows about the surveilance system and who would have told the FBI to obtain the footage showing when and where everything was moving around?

There are a few patriots among them, it appears.

Trump is going to crash hard, but not without trying to take down whoever is dumb enough to follow him (hint, hint, Minot).

oski003
concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

What is your line of argument going to be when it comes out that the "Insider" who reported about the movements of classified docs at Mar a Lago were the Secret Service guys whose jobs it is to protect him?

Can you not see how nuts, immoral, and criminal he is in every way every day? Honest question.

concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Common sense.
Speculation.
See above.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Common sense.
Speculation.
See above.

Is a secret service agent a less reliable source than the thousands of articles written quoting anonymous sources? I will take the former.
Unit2Sucks
The defenses of Trump are hilarious. Our nation is clearly safer without him holding any of our nation's most dangerous secrets intermixed with mementos (and possibly his personal attorney client privileged documents) in his insecure seaside resort that has been infiltrated numerous times by foreign spies. Damg

There is no debate here. No one could possibly argue that he should have stolen government property, including SCI, and kept it at his resort as a memento - and that's the most charitable interpretation of what actually happened.

Also, pretty funny to hear anyone pretend the FBI is liberal/democratic. It's been run by GOPers for decades - Wray now, Comey before him, Mueller before him. It's an organization full of conservative boy scouts. I have a few friends from school who are SAs there. They are great guys, true believers in law and order and super high integrity. From what they've told me, that is true across their organization. They are also both on the more conservative side, have told me that most people they know in the FBI are conservative, which is consistent with everything I've read about the FBI.

oski003
Unit2Sucks said:

The defenses of Trump are hilarious. Our nation is clearly safer without him holding any of our nation's most dangerous secrets intermixed with mementos (and possibly his personal attorney client privileged documents) in his insecure seaside resort that has been infiltrated numerous times by foreign spies. Damg

There is no debate here. No one could possibly argue that he should have stolen government property, including SCI, and kept it at his resort as a memento - and that's the most charitable interpretation of what actually happened.

Also, pretty funny to hear anyone pretend the FBI is liberal/democratic. It's been run by GOPers for decades - Wray now, Comey before him, Mueller before him. It's an organization full of conservative boy scouts. I have a few friends from school who are SAs there. They are great guys, true believers in law and order and super high integrity. From what they've told me, that is true across their organization. They are also both on the more conservative side, have told me that most people they know in the FBI are conservative, which is consistent with everything I've read about the FBI.

The few people I know at the FBI lean conservative but are not fans of Trump.
bearister
I think unless you are a gullible Deplorable, the only fans of tRump are those getting sloppy seconds cash from his scams, or those being blackmailed by him.
concordtom
bearister said:

I think, unless you are a gullible Deplorable, the only fans of tRump are those getting sloppy seconds cash from his scams, or those being blackmailed by him.
Steve Bannon - who does he sleep with at night?
Lindsay Graham - same question.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Common sense.
Speculation.
See above.

Is a secret service agent a less reliable source than the thousands of articles written quoting anonymous sources? I will take the former.
When I heard the speculation that Kushner was the mole, I began to think.... "oh come on!"
I mean, who came up with that preposterous proposition?

So, I began to think... the maid? the butler? the...
SECRET SERVICE - YES!
They are there 24/7 and see everything. There's a team of them and they communicate amongst each other.
No doubt this is completely plausible.
Then I heard about "Pine Hall" and how it's at the entrance to his residence. Reports that boxes were found in Trump's closet - HIS CLOSET!!! Who goes in there?

It seems entirely plausible that some of these "staffers" would be the mole.
Not his sloppy seconds tag-alongs. These people may have come up in the military service where honor means something. Not SS guys like Orgato. But guys like, like....

A few good men:

Tip o the cap to my hs friend Joe D.
Track teammate
Midshipman
Florida flight school
Pentagon employee
Rest in peace, buddy.
DiabloWags
Chris Kise joins Trump Legal Team.

GO TRUMP GO!

oski003
DiabloWags said:

GO TRUMP GO!

That looks like a demented Tom Brady.
GoOskie
oski003 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

The few people I know at the FBI lean conservative but are not fans of Trump.
I would guess most LE who are in charge of protecting our country do not like trump.
tequila4kapp
The liberal Agent in charge of the Hunter Biden investigation appears to have been pushed out for improperly allowing political views to interfere with the FBIs actions. But yeah, there's nothing going on there, everyone is a right wing guy…
bearister
DiabloWags said:

GO TRUMP GO!

When your lawyer wears a bow tie, the death penalty is a 50 cent cab ride away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.