Trump Says FBI is Searching Mar-a-Lago!

42,737 Views | 640 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by AunBear89
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

Breaking News:

Ron Filipkowski is a big fan of women's underwear stories. Make of that what you will.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

Why hasn't Trump been arrested yet?

They are still collecting squeals from frightened fellow co-conspirators.

Don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes.
And trump has so much makeup on it makes it kind of hard.
Unit2Sucks
I'm sure this is very legal and very cool. Trump definitely isn't obstructing justice or selling our secrets or anything like that. He's just been sloppy with overdue library books. Happens to the best of us.

bearister
I'm pretty sure it was her body double's underwear.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
DiabloWags
She looks like an alien.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
GoOskie
bearister said:

How is a former call girl such a germaphobe?
concordtom
Dozens of the classified folders were EMPTY.

WHERE ARE THE DOCS??

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-having-48-empty-classified-folders-mar-lago-raises-suspicion-1739520
bearister
GoOskie said:

bearister said:

She advanced her station in life. Now only designer germs are acceptable. Which is why she won't share a schvitz with Guilfoyle.
Eastern Oregon Bear
GoOskie said:

bearister said:

Maybe in her mind, sperms aren't germs.
bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

GoOskie said:

bearister said:

Maybe in her mind, sperms aren't germs.

Your insensitivity to Melania triggered me and sent me in search of a safe space, Victoria Secret, WC.

DiabloWags
43 EMPTY CLASSIFIED FOLDERS IN TRUMP'S OFFICE.

MAN, THE FBI SURE IS TRYING TO MAKE DONALD TRUMP LOOK BAD!

bearister

Photo: Jonathan Swan/Axios

"Former President Trump told thousands of supporters last night that the FBI's search of Mar-a-Lago was an attack not just on him but also on them, Axios' Jonathan Swan reports from the rally in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Why it matters: Trump in real legal jeopardy for retaining scores of classified documents after leaving the White House is using the investigation to instill a sense of shared persecution with his fans.

"They're trying to silence me, and more importantly they're trying to silence you," Trump said in an arena that was packed to the rafters his first rally since the Mar-a-Lago search.

"But we will not be silenced, right?"
The crowd was enraged at the Justice Department and FBI. Trump is plugging into and revving up that sentiment by connecting him and his audience as victims.

Trump stoked the anger by saying the FBI rifled through former First Lady Melania Trump's wardrobe.

Being there: Trumpers say they feel under siege from "the regime," and that a Biden security apparatus is watching and hunting them.

There was a bizarre moment when a helicopter flew over Trump fans waiting outside the arena in a line that snaked into the parking lot.
The crowd started chanting: "F--k Joe Biden." People flipped birds at the chopper and filmed it with their iPhones.

Many assumed they were being surveilled by the Biden "regime" a word commonly used by Trump supporters to convey contempt and illegitimacy.

Spotted at last night's rally. Photo: Andrew Kelly/Reuters

Between the lines: The crowd's energy was with extreme leaders including Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), and state Sen. Doug Mastriano, the Trump-endorsed candidate for Pennsylvania governor.

Greene, a MAGA favorite, was greeted as if she were Trump.
People yelled out "first female president" and "the real first lady."

Mastriano has told supporters this election is vital to ensure he and his hand-picked secretary of state can control the Keystone State's election machinery in 2024.

Mastriano got a visceral crowd reaction in stark contrast to polite clapping for Dr. Mehmet Oz, the GOP candidate for U.S. Senate.

Oz is trying to put some distance between himself and Mastriano, to appeal to more moderate voters. The rally was a rare joint appearance."
-Axios
bearister
DiabloWags said:

Welcome to the United States of America, where there are individuals who continue to drink the "Kool-Aid" of a Cult . . . and actually believe that a private citizen holding classified "top secret" documents that go to "sources and methods" of our intelligence community, is nothing but a witch hunt.

We all know how this story ends.

I was a senior in high school when 5 people were killed by a Cult, including Congressman Leo Ryan.
It's really difficult trying to "disconnect" from a Cult.
We see it here all the time at Bearinsider.

DiabloWags
How much did Trump pay her?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/05/us/politics/trump-special-master.html

Judge grants Special Master.

bearister
She has been a member of the Federalist Society since 2005. She didn't want her card cancelled.

*My son told me the Federalist Society recruitment tactics at his law school were quite aggressive.
DiabloWags
This was "an unprecedented intervention by a federal district judge into the middle of an ongoing federal criminal and national security investigation," said Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at University of Texas.
bearister
DiabloWags said:

This was "an unprecedented intervention by a federal district judge into the middle of an ongoing federal criminal and national security investigation," said Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at University of Texas.

…and we all know that tRump will not dispute the legitimacy of the Special Master when he can't get Rudy or the My Pillow Guy appointed.
chazzed
concordtom
Hey - this Special Master stuff isn't going to change the scales for Trump, right? Only delay it.
Correct?
bearister
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

Democrats becoming fans of neocons because "Trump" lol. They would rather see dead babies in afghanistan than Trump talking sh*t.
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

Democrats becoming fans of neocons because "Trump" lol. They would rather see dead babies in afghanistan than Trump talking sh*t.
Uh, this isn't about neocons, it's about the AG that Trump himself picked arguing against him.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

You were perfectly happy while Trump continued the forever war in Afghanistan and don't seem to recall that Biden is the one who actually ended it.
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Uh, this isn't about neocons, it's about the AG that Trump himself picked arguing against him.

But the Trumper's will conflate and confuse "neocons" with the AG that Trump himself picked.
Shocker.

lol
MinotStateBeav
Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

You were perfectly happy while Trump continued the forever war in Afghanistan and don't seem to recall that Biden is the one who actually ended it.
You mean when the Democrat congress pulled the purse strings to allow him to withdraw? Jeez I seem to remember the neolibs not very happy he wanted out.
MinotStateBeav
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

yeah..he's a neocon. Trump was terrible at picking his cabinet. You idiots cheered John Bolton for his book too.
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

Unit2Sucks said:

MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

You mean when the Democrat congress pulled the purse strings to allow him to withdraw? Jeez I seem to remember the neolibs not very happy he wanted out.
I seem to remember that every conservative (whether neocon, jurassiccon, magacon, deplorablecon or braindeadcon) lost their mind over the withdrawal after finding not a single fault with the disastrous Doha agreement that tied Biden's hands.

If Trump had managed to steal the election the way he and all of his enablers tried, we would still be in Afghanistan and you would be cool with it. Biden's exit was messy and problematic, but we are better off today and our troops are better off under Biden. I don't think any cons acknowledge that.
sycasey
MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

yeah..he's a neocon. Trump was terrible at picking his cabinet. You idiots cheered John Bolton for his book too.
So as always, the problem comes down to Trump being selfish and incompetent.
DiabloWags
sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

WELL, WE ALL KNOW THAT HE ONLY HIRES THE BEST PEOPLE!

1.) REX TILLERSON
2.) STEVE MNUCHIN
3.) GARY COHN
4.) MARK ESPER
5.) WILBUR ROSS

ALL PART OF THE SWAMP.
FROM EXXON MOBILE TO GOLDMAN SACHS TO BOEING.

74 LOBBYISTS WERE HIRED BY TRUMP.
49 WERE WORKING FOR AGENCIES THEY USED TO LOBBY.

TRUMPERS GOT DUPED AGAIN!!!

LMFAO.

Trump's swamp people: Shockingly, the administration's vetting process was a total mess | Salon.com

DiabloWags
Perhaps most shocking is the number of high-level Cabinet members and top aides who resigned after having been implicated in serious ethics scandals. There has literally never been anything like it.

An incomplete list includes former EPA director Scott Pruitt, who was facing more than a dozen investigations into his outrageous spending on travel and personal expenses; former Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke for numerous ethics investigations; former FEMA administrator Brock Long for unauthorized travel expenses; former Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price for shockingly wasteful expenditures; and former national security adviser Michael Flynn, for the stunning charge of working for a foreign government while he was serving in the presidential campaign and transition.

HE ONLY HIRES THE BEST PEOPLE.

RIGHT MINOT ?

okaydo
MinotStateBeav
okaydo said:

The FBI is really trying hard this time, lol. Imagine how secure the "Federal Bureau of Investigation" is when its leaking like a sieve with stuff that's not even illegal lol. In 2 days, "The FBI reportedly has documents about Macron's sexual proclivities" ...ohhh did that one already. How bout this "The FBI has documents pertaining to the use of Air Force One to meet foreigners."
Unit2Sucks
MinotStateBeav said:

okaydo said:

The FBI is really trying hard this time, lol. Imagine how secure the "Federal Bureau of Investigation" is when its leaking like a sieve with stuff that's not even illegal lol. In 2 days, "The FBI reportedly has documents about Macron's sexual proclivities" ...ohhh did that one already. How bout this "The FBI has documents pertaining to the use of Air Force One to meet foreigners."
Nice try. We all know the leakers are just more disgruntled Trumpers. They're probably all blackmailing each other weekly. Can't imagine a less principled crew than anyone who was still in cahoots with Trump post-election.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

DiabloWags said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

sycasey said:

MinotStateBeav said:

bearister said:

WELL, WE ALL KNOW THAT HE ONLY HIRES THE BEST PEOPLE!

1.) REX TILLERSON
2.) STEVE MNUCHIN
3.) GARY COHN
4.) MARK ESPER
5.) WILBUR ROSS

ALL PART OF THE SWAMP.
FROM EXXON MOBILE TO GOLDMAN SACHS TO BOEING.

74 LOBBYISTS WERE HIRED BY TRUMP.
49 WERE WORKING FOR AGENCIES THEY USED TO LOBBY.

TRUMPERS GOT DUPED AGAIN!!!

LMFAO.

Trump's swamp people: Shockingly, the administration's vetting process was a total mess | Salon.com

hey you just listed the next Democratic Primary Challengers, since you are all blowing them for the last 2 years, might as well vote for em.
Wut?

You don't have to respond if you don't have anything intelligent to say. If your guy makes disastrously bad personnel choices, you've got to take the heat for that. You've certainly done that to Democrats that screwed up and rightfully so. However, if some of those names do run for the Democratic nomination, I'll enjoy the hilarity and entertainment that ensues for a few weeks as they immediately crash and burn.
Unit2Sucks
Minot vibing like this.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.