So what if Biden trips up? On the political stage his footwork is the fanciest

457 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by AunBear89
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So what if Biden trips up? On the political stage his footwork is the fanciest seen in decades

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jun/04/so-what-if-biden-trips-up-on-the-political-stage-his-footwork-is-the-fanciest-seen-in-decades?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

" Yet he is already being regarded by many Democrats, and some Republicans, as significant a Democrat president as Franklin Roosevelt or Lyndon Johnson. He is dramatically changing the face of the US around Democrat priorities reindustrialisation to support blue-collar jobs and wages, wholeheartedly fighting climate change, investing massively in science and education, doing more for the poorest and, not least, rejuvenating the US's decaying public infrastructure.

But, unlike his famous predecessors, he has never had their big majorities in Congress, and after November's midterm elections he does not even control the House of Representatives. He has had to rely on guile, sheer political craft and reading the Washington runes better than any alive."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearHunter
Biden has the advantage of the uni-party in Congress and enjoys the benefits of a weaponized Deep State. Putin and Xi are jealous for sure. .
AunBear89

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.