Is Taylor Swift the anti-Trump?

4,190 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by concordtom
sp4149
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Judging by the shrieking by MAGA bashers of Taylor Swift, maybe she is.
She is far more popular in the under 40 world than Trump

She is a self made billionaire, unlike Trump

She turns 35 in 2024, which means she could be a Presidential candidate. And my reaction to Taylor Swift in tennis shorts is the exact opposite of Trumps famous tennis posterior.

She is Times Person of the Year, her star is rising. Trump is deflating

MAGA types should stop bashing her, or she might decide to be our next President
bear2034
bearister
"Swift in tennis shorts is the exact opposite of Trumps famous tennis posterior."
tRump tries hard. He is 5'7 327 lbs.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sonofabear51
So Taylor is taller than tRump? By 4 inches.... LOL
Start Slowly and taper off
bear2034
dajo9
A twofer

You are being lied to and you don't know your history
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
82gradDLSdad
bearister said:

"Swift in tennis shorts is the exact opposite of Trumps famous tennis posterior."

I thought Trump was wearing some kind of Louboutin shoe until I realized the red line was drawn on the photo.

(never thought I'd spend my retirement years commenting on a former president's shoes at 4:30am)
concordtom
bear2034 said:

How many bullets did Wilkes use?
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

I thought Trump was wearing some kind of Louboutin shoe until I realized the red line was drawn on the photo.

(never thought I'd spend my retirement years commenting on a former president's shoes at 4:30am)

I know! He's a flocking nightmare, right?!!
oski003
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

Next thing you know he will be doing cocaine and filming anal sex in government buildings!
concordtom
bearister said:

How tall and fat would he be if he were a cardboard cutout that was cut off at the knees? With no prosthesis either, crawl or wheelchair.
concordtom
sp4149 said:

She turns 35 in 2024, which means she could be a Presidential candidate. And my reaction to Taylor Swift in tennis shorts is the exact opposite of Trumps famous tennis posterior.

MAGA types should stop bashing her, or she might decide to be our next President

I am more interested in knowing if Taylor Swift wants to be a mom, how many children will she want to bear, and will she put a serious pause on her career in order to do the normal things like take her kids to the park?
I kind of think that she's that type of gal who wants the type of upbringing that she had. But, who knows? Maybe the celebrity has really gotten to her and she can't do without it.
oski003
concordtom said:

sp4149 said:

I am more interested in knowing if Taylor Swift wants to be a mom, how many children will she want to bear, and will she put a serious pause on her career in order to do the normal things like take her kids to the park?
I kind of think that she's that type of gal who wants the type of upbringing that she had. But, who knows? Maybe the celebrity has really gotten to her and she can't do without it.

The shoe is certainly on the other foot. Looks like more demons need to be exorcised.
Cal88
concordtom said:

bearister said:

How tall and fat would he be if he were a cardboard cutout that was cut off at the knees? With no prosthesis either, crawl or wheelchair.

82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

I am bracing myself for another four years. Between Gavin and Trump I feel for the bipolar among us.
oski003
concordtom said:

bearister said:

https://fctry.com/products/prison-suit-trump-action-figure?fbclid=IwAR2G_LCzYGAIUySJDEj2ZsRJjIDhWUkP5ZxDI-GT_boOHdqt7fXOvsfsPqI_aem_AZ6GdnjsI0bgJAxAuMzf0ruhv2EJl1wwkKZ6M6XqEKloCoEcpmeOyadr4ZbVIdIv38BDnFOYQspq-xPhfk_VRzM5&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&campaign_id=6492992149847&ad_id=6499119694447

Good Xmas present for Tom.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

Next thing you know he will be doing cocaine and filming anal sex in government buildings!
You're absurd.
As if Biden did those things.
Give me a break.
You really make yourself sound stupid when you try to connect dots the way you do.

Trump grabs women, claims he can do whatever he wants, etc etc etc - yet you focus on WHO???
Who had cocaine in the WH? We have NO IDEA.
Who had anal sex in the Capitol? Who the hell knows?
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

sp4149 said:

The shoe is certainly on the other foot. Looks like more demons need to be exorcised.
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

https://fctry.com/products/prison-suit-trump-action-figure?fbclid=IwAR2G_LCzYGAIUySJDEj2ZsRJjIDhWUkP5ZxDI-GT_boOHdqt7fXOvsfsPqI_aem_AZ6GdnjsI0bgJAxAuMzf0ruhv2EJl1wwkKZ6M6XqEKloCoEcpmeOyadr4ZbVIdIv38BDnFOYQspq-xPhfk_VRzM5&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid&campaign_id=6492992149847&ad_id=6499119694447

Good Xmas present for Tom.
Oh, this is great.
Thank you!

And BEARISTER - Look at his height! 5'7", just like you said!

sonofabear51
Start Slowly and taper off
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

You're absurd.
Give me a break.
You really make yourself sound stupid when you try to connect dots the way you do.

Trump grabs women, claims he can do whatever he wants, etc etc etc - yet you focus on WHO???

We don't know who had cocaine in Joe Biden's house. We do know who had anal sex in the capitol.
sp4149
concordtom said:

bear2034 said:

How many bullets did Wilkes use?
Wasn't it a two shot derringer style pistol?
concordtom
sonofabear51 said:

I give the song just a 5, which hurts because they spent so much time on the claymation.

But it's too tame.

I went to YouTube to find something better. I disqualified the covers/parodies, and was suddenly attracted by this song's title.

While I really have no idea what they are messaging here, the music is edging and gives the vision that someone is going to be captured, handcuffed, hooded, and marched through the streets late at night while thousands of detractors hurl their ire at the poor depraved soul, about to meet its maker and pay the debts he's been racking up over the course of his lifetime.

The Reaper awaits, and punishment is painful!

concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

You're absurd.
Give me a break.

We don't know who had cocaine in Joe Biden's house. We do know who had anal sex in the capitol.

And that all means nothing in terms of implicating Biden.

But we DO know who assaults women, who bribes foreign governments with strategic military aide of national import for person gain, who speaks so offensively as to piss of the entire world, who arranges government business so as to personally enrich, who schemes to overthrow an already completed election, who claims to enact retribution on the citizenry and act like a Dictator (his own words, etc etc etc.

Maybe the cocaine in the WH was a plant by Trump's operative, part of his Dark Arts. You don't know. It could have been a member of the press or….

But you want to tie it up to Biden just like Benghazi got tied up on Hillary.

I really have no respect for you people.
And who am I calling You People?
You "Deplorables"!
AunBear89
You sure seem very obsessed with people having anal sex.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. You do you.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

You're absurd.
Give me a break.

But we DO know who assaults women, who bribes foreign governments with strategic military aide of national import for person gain, who speaks so offensively as to piss of the entire world, who arranges government business so as to personally enrich, who schemes to overthrow an already completed election, who claims to enact retribution on the citizenry and act like a Dictator (his own words, etc etc etc.

Maybe the cocaine in the WH was a plant by Trump's operative, part of his Dark Arts. You don't know. It could have been a member of the press or….

You "Deplorables"!

Trump does many of those things, and so does Biden.
oski003
AunBear89 said:

And ConcordTom is apparently obsessed with rape. ConcordTom can do ConcordTom.

Fyi, I am just rather perplexed at the downplaying here of a congressional staffer filming anal sex in congressional hearing chambers as if it is not a big deal. I am baffled how he somehow normalized this and thinks condemning this act is homophobia. It is comical the labels the left will throw on things to normalize and excuse their own bad behavior.
dajo9
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Fyi, I am just rather perplexed at the downplaying here of a congressional staffer filming anal sex in congressional hearing chambers as if it is not a big deal. I am baffled how he somehow normalized this and thinks condemning this act is homophobia. It is comical the labels the left will throw on things to normalize and excuse their own bad behavior.

Downplaying? The guy got fired. That's what you do with bad staff. What else do you want?
MAGA
AunBear89
Your faux outrage is cute. I would take you seriously if you expressed similar outrage over Republicans doing similarly abhorrent acts in the chambers of Congress and elsewhere.

You are a moralizing hypocrite and probably stupid, but I suppose you might not be very good at expressing yourself in the written word.

But definitely a moralizing hypocrite.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Downplaying? The guy got fired. That's what you do with bad staff. What else do you want?

It is good that his boss took it seriously.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

It is good that his boss took it seriously.

Move on
MAGA
Biden Sucks 7
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

What bothers me the most is that it takes two for there to be sex. Why do we only have the identity of one low-level staff?. Who is the other party whose identity is being protected as thoroughly as the identity of the person (Hunter) who left the cocaine in the White House?
AunBear89
Why do you care who it is?

WAIT! I realized I don't want to know any answer you might possibly have for that question.
bearister
The Daily Mail identified the other party:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

82gradDLSdad said:

bearister said:

You're absurd.
Give me a break.

You "Deplorables"!

Trump does many of those things, and so does Biden.

You're a liar.
Just like Trump and so many MAGA fools.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.