Is Taylor Swift the anti-Trump?

4,162 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by concordtom
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

You sure seem very obsessed with people having anal sex.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. You do you.

And ConcordTom is apparently obsessed with rape. ConcordTom can do ConcordTom.

Fyi, I am just rather perplexed at the downplaying here of a congressional staffer filming anal sex in congressional hearing chambers as if it is not a big deal. I am baffled how he somehow normalized this and thinks condemning this act is homophobia. It is comical the labels the left will throw on things to normalize and excuse their own bad behavior.

It's as if you grew up in a monastery.
Yo, it's 2023.
Catch up.

Of course it's wrong to have sex in public, in the Capitol.

Lemma ask you this - on the history of Capitol Hill, guess how many time people have engaged in sex acts?
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Fyi, I am just rather perplexed at the downplaying here of a congressional staffer filming anal sex in congressional hearing chambers as if it is not a big deal. I am baffled how he somehow normalized this and thinks condemning this act is homophobia. It is comical the labels the left will throw on things to normalize and excuse their own bad behavior.

Yo, it's 2023.
Catch up.

Lemma ask you this - on the history of Capitol Hill, guess how many time people have engaged in sex acts?

Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Yo, it's 2023.
Catch up.

Lauren Boebert beats that all by herself.
AunBear89
That's not all she beats. But 003 doesn't have any problem with anything she does because she has an "R" after her name.

In the land of simple minded conservatives, IOIYAR!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

That's not all she beats. But 003 doesn't have any problem with anything she does because she has an "R" after her name.

Have you ever seen me defend Lauren Boebert like ConcordTom is defending filming anal sex in congressional hearing rooms? You guys are making up arguments because you are wrong.
bearister
Lauren "Popcorn Trick" Boebert

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
Try to keep up, Junior. The issue is: we've never seen your panties in an equal twist over what she has done.

That's called "hypocritical."

I usually charge for private tutoring, but I am in the holiday spirit so this lesson was free.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
oski003
AunBear89 said:

Try to keep up, Junior. The issue is: we've never seen your panties in an equal twist over what she has done.

I usually charge for private tutoring, but I am in the holiday spirit so this lesson was free.

That's awful how her boyfriend touched her boob at a musical. I don't approve of her behavior. It is also awful how ConcordTom feels filming anal sex in a congressional hearing room is normal behavior and speaking out against it is homophobic. I don't recall anyone calling folks who spoke out against Boebert's ****ty behavior as being prudish. Thanks.
bearister
"That's awful how her boyfriend touched her boob at a musical."
Awful for whom?
..but what about OTPHJ?
oski003
bearister said:

Awful for whom?
..but what about OTPHJ?

The families there who witnessed it, especially those with children who saw it.
BearlyCareAnymore
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Have you ever seen me defend Lauren Boebert like ConcordTom is defending filming anal sex in congressional hearing rooms? You guys are making up arguments because you are wrong.
Why is the fact that it was anal as opposed to any other sex act so important to you?

oski003
BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Why is the fact that it was anal as opposed to any other sex act so important to you?

Already answered. Thanks.
BearlyCareAnymore
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

That's awful how her boyfriend touched her boob at a musical. I don't approve of her behavior. It is also awful how ConcordTom feels filming anal sex in a congressional hearing room is normal behavior and speaking out against it is homophobic. I don't recall anyone calling folks who spoke out against Boebert's ****ty behavior as being prudish. Thanks.
I don't think speaking out against filming sex in a congressional hearing room is homophobic and no one else does either. The guy got fired rightly so. I don't see that anyone took two seconds to defend the person. So we have a story about a congressional staffer who happened to be a democrat filmed himself having sex in a congressional hearing room. He got fired and no one defended him. And you want to attribute that to democrats. You know what, people do bad things.

A Republican congressperson defrauded people, lied hilariously, misused funds, and Republicans took a year to take action on that.

What makes one wonder about homophobia is the constant typing of the qualifier "anal" in the description as if it has anything to do with anything. If this was hetero sex, would you be typing "filmed himself getting oral sex, than receiving, then moving on to some missionary then finishing up with anal"? Don't think so. The using "anal" as a qualifier is a tell.
BearlyCareAnymore
oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

You haven't on this thread and I'm not going to search out every thread you post about anal sex.
oski003
BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

You haven't on this thread and I'm not going to search out every thread you post about anal sex.

You don't have to keep up if you don't want to. Your ignorance of prior posts from multiple posters explains your interjection.
BearlyCareAnymore
oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

You don't have to keep up if you don't want to. Your ignorance of prior posts from multiple posters explains your interjection.
Fine with me. Your answer tells me it is relevant to you. It isn't relevant unless your homophobic. I have all the info I need. Stumbled here accidentally. Won't make that mistake again.
oski003
BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Fine with me. Your answer tells me it is relevant to you. It isn't relevant unless your homophobic. I have all the info I need. Stumbled here accidentally. Won't make that mistake again.

I disagree with your limited view. Have a nice holiday.
dajo9
BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Some of his best friends are gay
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bear2034
Ridin with Biden
Democrats ride in the Capitol.
concordtom
oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

You know, you are full of sh it.
I didn't say it was "normal". I'm just exercised over it. Are you to one who gave a lecture on how the anus is designed for poop to come out of it? That was gross and unnecessary.
You or your crowd then posted stuff indicating that because this young man did that AND because cocaine was found in the WH…
As if Biden himself is doing all those things.
Good god, you're ridiculous.
Just keep yelling your Brandon and Biden crime family slogans. Add on to your list of greatest hits.
Obama was born in Kenya and his birth certificate is fake.
Hillary is responsible for Benghazi.
Hillary's emails.
Hillary is falling down weak.
Hunter Biden is all sorts of stuff.

If you could focus on policies and keep them honest that would be great.
The border is too vast and long-standing to simply say "the border".

I know you'd love for the economy to be in the tanker because then could point to that, but it's going quite well.

So, instead, why don't you just piss off.
concordtom
BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Because he's an old fashioned homophobe and wants to turn everyone who isn't into a gay person themselves.
concordtom
BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

I don't think speaking out against filming sex in a congressional hearing room is homophobic and no one else does either. The guy got fired rightly so. I don't see that anyone took two seconds to defend the person. So we have a story about a congressional staffer who happened to be a democrat filmed himself having sex in a congressional hearing room. He got fired and no one defended him. And you want to attribute that to democrats. You know what, people do bad things.

A Republican congressperson defrauded people, lied hilariously, misused funds, and Republicans took a year to take action on that.

What makes one wonder about homophobia is the constant typing of the qualifier "anal" in the description as if it has anything to do with anything. If this was hetero sex, would you be typing "filmed himself getting oral sex, than receiving, then moving on to some missionary then finishing up with anal"? Don't think so. The using "anal" as a qualifier is a tell.

Hahaha. Good post.
What if Matt Gaetz was caught giving some super hot chick the high hard one and the same circumstance, and he even did her in the anus. Would 003 and Hanky et al be focused on the fact that poop comes out of that hole?

No.

In other words, you nailed it!

And I loved that you gave an example for other bad things people do. In the scope of bad things, filming sex in Congress is more laughable as stupid than upsetting.

Nobody gives a crap about this person!!
concordtom
BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

allow me to answer for him if he won't himself.

I believe he is the one who explained how the anus is designed for pooping. So, that's just an abomination, I guess.
concordtom
dajo9 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Some of his best friends are gay

Hahahaha
concordtom
bear2034 said:

Ridin with Biden
Democrats ride in the Capitol.

Breaking the law, offending millions worldwide, and killing democracy with Trump.
There. How do you like that.
Tit for tat.

Grow up.
oski003
concordtom said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Hahaha. Good post.
What if Matt Gaetz was caught giving some super hot chick the high hard one and the same circumstance, and he even did her in the anus. Would 003 and Hanky et al be focused on the fact that poop comes out of that hole?

No.

And I loved that you gave an example for other bad things people do. In the scope of bad things, filming sex in Congress is more laughable as stupid than upsetting.

Yes, the anus is designed to hold and expel feces. If Matt Gaetz was filming himself having anal sex in a congressional hearing room, I'd expect him to be fired, the media to actually report it, and nobody here should be normalizing it
bearister

The Secret Word is: Cloaca
GoOskie
bearister said:

The Daily Mail identified the other party:

concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Hahaha. Good post.

No.

Yes, the anus is designed to hold and expel feces. If Matt Gaetz was filming himself having anal sex in a congressional hearing room, I'd expect him to be fired, the media to actually report it, and nobody here should be normalizing it

My point was, whether he did her in the front or the back would not matter to you. If in the back you might cringe a bit more but you wouldn't be railing on about it.

We see you.
bearister
Also a member of the Mile High Club.
bearister
oski003 said:

bearister said:

Awful for whom?
..but what about OTPHJ?

The families there who witnessed it, especially those with children who saw it.

Also known as "Acceptable collateral damage" on date night.
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Hahaha. Good post.

No.

My point was, whether he did her in the front or the back would not matter to you. If in the back you might cringe a bit more but you wouldn't be railing on about it.

We see you.

You sure are excellent at making assumptions. If it was a straight democrat filming anal sex with a woman in a congressional hearing room and you normalizing it, we would have much of the same conversation except for the baseless accusations that I am homophobic.
bear2034
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Hahaha. Good post.

No.

We see you.

You sure are excellent at making assumptions. If it was a straight democrat filming anal sex with a woman in a congressional hearing room and you normalizing it, we would have much of the same conversation except for the baseless accusations that I am homophobic.

I never normalized it.
It doesn't happen regularly.
It's just not that big of a deal.

If you are denying homophobia, I'll accept that. It means you accept gay marriage, too, and won't mock or condemn gays publicly, yes?
oski003
concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

oski003 said:

concordtom said:

BearlyCareAnymore said:

oski003 said:

AunBear89 said:

Hahaha. Good post.

No.

We see you.

I never normalized it.
It doesn't happen regularly.
It's just not that big of a deal.

If you are denying homophobia, I'll accept that. It means you accept gay marriage, too, and won't mock or condemn gays publicly, yes?

I accept gay marriage and gay adoption. I don't recall the last time I have mocked or condemned gay people. Thanks.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.